Hooks and Seashells

Bởi Meloetta246

A Harry x Uma Fanfiction What happened after Uma fled from cotillion? This is my own spin on the events that... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Tides Have Turned
Chapter 2: Rocking the Boat
Chapter 3: Deals and Deliveries
Chapter 4: Hooks and Beasts
Chapter 5: Goodbyes and Promises
Prediction of the Future
Chapter 6: Welcome to Auradon
Chapter 7: Dorm Rooms and Discoveries
Chapter 8: Appointments and Answers
Chapter 9: Dresses and Dilemna's
Chapter 10: Hooked and Having
Chapter 11: Mermaids and Memories
Chapter 12: Seasons Greetings and Surprises
Chapter 13: Black Magic and Barriers
I Got Tagged!
Chapter 14: Songs and Secrets
Chapter 15: The Big Sleep Part I
Chapter 16: The Big Sleep Part II: Saviors and Sacrifices
Tag! I'm It!
Chapter 17: Births and Beginnings
Chapter 18: Figures and Family
Tagged Once Again
Tags Tags Tags
Chapter 19: Puzzles and Pieces
Chapter 20: Wedding Bells
Tagged Again
Waves and Embers is out!

Epilogue

1K 31 3
Bởi Meloetta246

4 years later...

Harry and Uma held Ulma's hands as they approached Auradon Primary School. "Are you ready Seastar?" Harry asked, crouching down in front of his daughter. Ulma shook her head. "What if they don't like me?"

"They would be silly not to love you." Harry smiled, brushing back a piece of her hair. "You're Daddy is right, and even if there are some that don't, you stick with the kids that do love you. Okay?" Ulma nodded as she hugged Uma's legs and kissed her growing baby bump. "Okay Mommy."

They walked over to where the teachers were greeting and gathering their students. "Hello Ms. Flora." Uma greeted. Flora smiled at the young family. "Uma, Harry, welcome dears. Fairy Godmother has told me so much about you. And little Ulma, I'm looking forward to having you in my class."

Ulma peeked out shyly from behind Harry's legs. "Okay." Flora chuckled as she took Ulma's hand. "Come on a dear, the class is waiting. Mommy and Daddy will be back at the end of the day."

Ulma nodded as she looked back at her parents one last time. "Bye bye." Harry and Uma waved from their place on the side walk. "Bye Ulma, have fun!"

🌟

Ulma joined a large group of kids as they followed Ms. Flora to the classroom. Inside, she assigned them cubbies and helped them unpack before gathering them on the carpet.

"Why don't we go around and introduce ourselves. As we go around, tell everyone your name and your parents names." Ms. Flora smiled, wanting to make sure the children knew basic information in case of an emergency. Ulma listened closely as they went around the circle.

"Matthew Darling, son of Michael Darling."

"Max Darling son of Michael Darling."

"Brayden son of Bonnie."

"Jessica daughter of Jenny Foxworth."

"Paul son of Penny."

"Caitlyn daughter of Cody."

"Danielle daughter of Dash."

"Carter son of Chip."

"Lily daughter of Lilo."

"Your turn dear." Ms. Flora smiled. She took a deep breath before introducing herself. "Ulma Hook, daughter of Uma and Harry Hook." The other kids smiled and said quiet hellos as the Darling twins burst out laughing. "You're a Hook?!" Max laughed. "That means she's a codfish!" Matthew snorted. Ulma clenched her fists as she held back her tears. "I am not!"

"That's enough." Ms. Flora scolded. "Boys, apologize now." Matthew and Max looked at Ulma. "Sorry." They mumbled. She sighed, looking around at the children. Alright everyone, let's continue with our morning meeting and then we will have centers."

🌟

Ulma and the other Pre-K and Kindergarten children ran out onto the playground as the recess bell rang. She immediately ran to the monkey bars and began to swing across them with ease. "Not bad pirate girl." Lily said, swinging down behind her. Ulma smiled. "Thank you. My daddy taught me at the park." Lily chuckled. "I learned from Uncle Stitch, he's an alien. Uncle Pleakley tried but he kept falling. He's an alien too. Ulma looked at her curiously. "Is your whole family aliens?"

Lily shook her head. "No, mom, Aunt Nani, Uncle David, and cousin Lani are human." Ulma nodded. "Oh okay. I'm part cecaelian." Lily gave her a confused looked. "Cecaelian? What's that?" She gave a thoughtful expression as she thought of a way to explain. "Its like a mermaid, but with octopus tentacles instead of a tail." Lily nodded. "Oh. That's neat, can you transform?" Ulma shook her head. "Not yet, but one day mommy will teach me." Lily nodded before taking off. "Okay, good luck!"

Ulma waved goodbye before looking around. Everyone had someone to play with except her. She was just about to sit on a swing when a shout caught her attention. "Stop it!"

She looked towards where the shout had come from and saw Matthew and Max kicking dirt at another boy. Ulma clenched her fists and stormed over to where the boys were. "Leave him alone!"

The boys turned to look at her and smirked. "How are you going to stop us?" Matthew taunted. "Yeah, how?" Max added. Ulma growled as she remembered the words her Aunt Mal used to do her hair. "Beware, foreswear," she began. "Replace the old with purple hair!"

Red sparkles surrounded the boys' heads as their red hair turned purple. Ulma stared in shock before bursting into giggles along with the boy they had been kicking sand at. "What's so funny?" Matthew asked. Ulma pointed and the boys turned around to stare at their reflection in the glass door. Both boys grabbed their hair and screamed when they saw what she had done.

Hearing the commotion, Ms. Flora came rushing over. "My goodness! How on earth did this happen?" Ulma looked down as the twins pointed at her. "She did it!" Ms. Flora gave her a stern look. "Ulma why did you do this?" She looked at the boy who was still sitting on the ground. "They were kicking sand at him. I just wanted them to stop."

Ms. Flora turned her attention to the boys. "Is this true?" This time Matthew and Max looked down in shame. "Yes Ms. Flora." They chorused. She sighed. "Alright, you four stay with me while I help line up the other students. Recess is over."

🌟

After making it through the rest of the day, a meeting was called in the office of the three fairies. Uma and Harry, Michael Darling, and Audrey and Chad Charming sat in the office with their children.

"So," Ms. Flora began. "The boys have confessed to kicking sand at Connor and Ulma confessed to turning Matthew and Michael's hair purple. What I want to know is why the boys were kicking sand and how Ulma learned that spell."

The boys looked down at the carpet. "We thought it was funny." Matthew answered. Ms. Flora shook her head. "It must definately was not. You need to realize Connor could have been hurt." Michael nodded as he looked at his sons. "Apologize boys, now."

The twins turned to Connor. "We're sorry for kicking sand at you." They chorused. Ms. Flora nodded. "Thank you boys. Now Ulma, where did you learn that spell." Ulma looked up at Ms. Flora. "Aunt Mal uses it all the time." Uma sighed and shook her head. "I told Mal to be careful using her magic. I'm so sorry Ms. Flora."

Ms. Flora smiled. "Its alright dear, these things happen. Now Ulma, can you change their hair back? My magic can't reverse it." Ulma looked at the boys. "I can try. Beware, forswear, replace the old with their normal hair."

Red sparkles surrounded the boys as their purple locks turned red. Everyone sighed in relief. "Seems your daughter has some powerful magic." Ms. Flora admitted. "We'll need to work on controlling it so this does not occur again." Uma nodded. "I'll work with her, don't worry. This will not happen again."

Ms. Flora nodded, but before she could speak, Michael cut her off. "How can you be certain this won't happen again? It's bad enough my sons have to go to school with a pirate, let alone one that's part witch!"

Harry growled as he stood up. "Don't ye dare talk about my family like that. My daughter meant no harm! She was protecting her friend!" Michael scoffed. "Everyone knows you can't trust a pirate or a sea witch."
Harry lunged towards the red-haired man but Uma held him back. "Harry stop!"

"Let me go Uma! He deserves what's comin' to him!" Harry yelled.  "Enough! Both of you sit down! You are adults!" Ms. Flora snapped.

Ulma backed away from the scene before her. She had never seen her father this angry. Tears pooled in her eyes as she ran from the room and curled up in a ball against the hallway wall. She let out a heavy sob as she tried to block out the yelling coming from the office.

Just as she buried her head in her lap, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Ulma looked up and saw Connor standing above her. "Are you okay?" Ulma shook her head. "Everybody is mad because of me." Connor shook his head as he sat beside her. "No one is mad at you. Your dad and Matthew and Max's dad are mad at each other."

Conner pulled Ulma into a hug and she cried into is shoulder. "I want them to stop." He nodded as he held her crying form. Looking up, he saw the twins standing in the doorway. "What do you want?" Connor asked.

The twins sat down in front of them. "To say sorry." Matthew admitted. "And check on Ulma." Max added. "She's sad cause your dads are fighting." The boys nodded as they moved to sit on either side of them. Suddenly, Matthew hugged Connor as Max hugged Ulma. "It will be okay." Max whispered. "Yeah," Matthew added. "They'll stop."

🌟

It took thirty minutes for things to cool down inside the office. Michael and Harry were still upset, but they were being civil. The parents finished discussing the situation before leaving the office. When they walked in the hallway they found the four kids leaning against eachother, fast alseep.

Each of them picked up their children and left the school, not wanting to be there any longer than necessary. "Hey Harry?" Chad called. "Yeah?" He replied as he buckled Ulma in. "Tell Ulma thank you for protecting Connor. He might be older, but he's not the toughest kid on the playground." Chad admitted. Harry chuckled as he shut the car door. "I will, promise."

🌟

The day at school went much smoother with everyone getting along. As the kids waited to be picked up, they ran around on the playground. Ulma was playing alone in the sand box when an older boy kicked sand in her face. "Wierdo!"

Ulma covered her face as the boy prepared to kick more sand, however the sand never came. When she opened her eyes, Connor, Matthew, and Max were standing in front of her and the boy was running away. "Are you okay?" Connor asked.

She nodded. "Yeah I am. What happened?" Connor smiled. "We showed him what happens when you mess with our friend." Ulma stared with wide eyes at the three boys. "I'm your friend? After what I did? Even though I'm a pirate witch?"

The twins laughed. "Daddy talks to Uncle Peter too much. Pirates and witches are awesome!" Ulma giggled as she stood up. "Thank you." The twins stuck out their hands. "Friends?" Ulma and Connor stuck in their own hands. "Friends."

Connor

Ulma (Imagine hair has red tips)

Author's Note

Oh my goodness guys this is it! Hooks and Seashells is finished! Thank you for your support throughout this story and stay tuned because.....

You didn't think this was the end of the story? Did you?

The sequel to Hooks and Seashells is coming soon!

Get ready for......

When Ulma discovers there is an old Cecaelian tradition surrounding a Cecaelian's 16th birthday, she desperately wants to bring it back. However, there is one problem, the last Cecaelian to complete the tradition was her grandmother, Ursula.

Armed with her mother's determination and her father's sword fighting skills, Ulma travels to the Isle hoping her grandmother will have the answers she seeks.

Along the way, she discovers that the Isle still holds many dark secrets and with the help of a new allie, she will journey on a quest to claim her birthright.

But little does Ulma know that the magic of the sea will be the key to putting out the flames headed for Auradon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 7 19
Mel is back in auradon with her friends and family. But just when she thinks everything will be perfectly fine, hades tries to come through the barri...
13.5K 219 12
A year after the Uma situation, everyone seems to be having a good time. But when a dark force threatens Auradon and the biggest challenge yet comes...
56.5K 827 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
36.1K 1.1K 8
(Based off an alternate ending to Descendants 2) After Uma infiltrated the Royal Cotillion, she was defeated and captured. Months have passed since t...