Call your girlfriend (Larry A...

By 90smalik

In that moment, Harry thought his life was perfect, with his perfect friends and girlfriend. But all of this... More

Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NEXT CHAP HAVE EXPLICIT SCENES xD
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (last chapter)

Chapter 1

984 37 14
By 90smalik

Harry sighs, feeling a little sad. It's been almost two days since Sarah left to the UK to visit her family, and after that the boy was feeling very alone. Of course the boy had Zayn and Niall, his best friends, but nobody compared to Sarah.

They had been dating for almost a year, around the time Harry got into Yale. He was always feeling so happy and lucky because he had the perfect girlfriend, the perfect friends and was attending to the best arts program in the whole United States. His life couldn't be better.

But since she left, he's feeling like she took a part of him with her. He offered himself to go with her, but she refused to let him go because "he would miss too many classes" and she couldn't let him do that. So, when she got into the cab, he was left outside by himself, watching her going. And in that moment he knew that the month would last like a year. He was tired of being so alone and miserable.

The other lads had called him to hang out and stuff but he wasn't feeling in the mood of going out and being surrounded by people. So, instead of locking himself on his own bedroom, he decided to go skate boarding through the campus: he always loved the feeling of the wind on his face, the sun on his skin and the breaks where he would sit under a tree and drink water or simply catch his breath. Just so, he gets up from the bed he'd been lying on for almost two days and opens his wardrobe, looking for something decent to wear.

It doesn't take him long to change from his stinky pajamas to a black t-shirt and some jeans and grab his skate board. Skate boarding was like therapy for him, so, after a couple of minutes he is already out on the campus, riding his skateboard, watching the sun shining through the buildings, creating flickering shadows on the ground. It was a Saturday morning so probably the majority of people were still asleep, recovering from the last night's hangover. Well, except for Harry. And somebody else.

As he continues his ride through the campus paths, his eye catches sight of a lonely person reading a book under a tree. Actually it's a guy, and it's the most handsome guy Harry has ever seen: his hair catches the light so perfectly, and the way his glasses are almost slipping from his nose is utterly cute. The last time he looked to someone like this was when he first met Sarah and now, looking to that unknown guy in the same way he did to his girlfriend it's kind of confusing.

The curly haired boy keeps riding his skateboard, still admiring the stranger under the tree, when, suddenly, the said stranger raises his eyes from the book he's reading. The last thing Harry could see were icy-blue eyes, shining at him. Louis always liked to sit under trees and read books or simply listen to music.

Today, for example, Louis was reading 'Anna Karenina' and those kind of activities always brought some kind of peaceful feeling to him.

The Yale campus was practically desert, so the atmosphere was perfect: the only thing he could hear was the rustling of the trees and the leaves falling from them.

All of a sudden, he started to have the sensation that someone was watching him.

It was an unusual feeling, since the grounds were desert and everyone were sleeping or eating breakfast. He tried to concentrate on his book, but as the feeling remained, he decided to look up and check if there was someone around.

And in fact, there was a boy right in front of him, riding his skateboard. It was a really good-looking guy, quite taller than Louis, using a sleeveless shirt that displayed his gorgeous arms shining with his tattoos. His curly brown hair was being messed by the wind, and his pitch-green eyes were looking directly at him. Louis couldn't examine him for much longer because, all of sudden, the guy felt from his skateboard abruptly right in front of him.

Dropping the book to the side, Louis got on his feet and walked towards him, getting on his knees by the boy's side.

His eyes were closed, and his left knee was bleeding. He bites his bottom lip, not knowing what to do. So, he decides to simply ask a question.

"Oh, are you okay? Do you need me to call an ambulance or something?"

-

Harry didn't really know how he came to the ground, the only thing he knew was that one second he was on his skateboard and then he was all spread out on the ground. He kept his eyes closed, hoping that nobody was around. But he knew that the blue-eyed boy was there, sitting under the tree, looking at him. And he could hear the boy walking in his direction. Suddenly, he felt the boy's hand on the back of his neck, lifting his head from the ground.

"Oh, are you okay? Do you need me to call an ambulance or something?" The boy's voice came to his ears, and his voice was so soft and worried that Harry could feel his own lips curling up in a weak smile. He opened his own eyes and right above his head was the boy's face, his icy-blue eyes wide and sparkling like two blue suns, his light-brown hair almost falling over his face, his petite cheekbones, his little nose and the mouth, so pinky and kissable. Again, he felt confused because he was noticing someone's lips and eyes and it was wrong, very wrong. He wasn't allowed to notice someone's features, only Sarah's. But the boy by his side was so tiny and lovely it was almost impossible not to check him out.

"I'm okay, really. You don't need to botter, I'm fine. I'm sure I can walk back to my dorm and... ouch." Harry said while trying to get up, but his knee was burning and he realized that there was a huge bruise on it. He staggered a little, but the other boy held him by the arm.

"Don't be that self-conscious, I can help you, it's no biggie! By the way, I'm Louis." The boy wrapped one of his arms around Harry's back, the other one carrying his book, his glasses and Harry's skateboard.

"Thanks. I'm Harry." He said, upholding himself on Louis body. Harry was taller than Louis, so once he was standing he had to look down to appreciate Louis face and his tiny body: his teeny hands touching Harry's tattoed biceps, holding him in the most tenderly away. He shook his head, trying to block the feeling of the other boy's hand on him. "So, where are you going to take me? The Hospital?

"Nah, I don't think this is necessary, is it? I was just thinking about taking you to my dorm and make a curative or something. It's that a problem?" Louis looked to Harry's face, his eyes full of doubt.

Harry bit his bottom lip, looking to Louis' face. For a moment, he imagined himself kissing Louis' on his bedroom, his hand going all over the boy's curvy and small body, their tongues rubbing together, Louis' voice moaning his name on his ear.

The thought made him feel an uncomfortable sensation on his stomach, but at the same time he felt his own cock hardening inside his pants.

The fact is, Harry wasn’t heterosexual: he always saw himself more as a pansexual, and through his whole life he had been interested for both boys and girls. He wasn’t feeling weird because he was thinking about that kind of stuff with a guy, he was feeling weird because he was thinking about that kind of stuff with someone that wasn’t his girlfriend.

“I just don’t want to disturb you, that’s all.” Harry finally said, looking away from the other’s boy face.

“You’re not going to disturb me, I’m can assure you that. Let’s go then, my dorm isn’t that far.” Louis said, smiling. He helped Zayn with his steps, going slow and carefully because the black-haired boy knee was still bleeding.

They walked for a couple of minutes before they finally arrived Louis dorm. Everything was very quiet, so Harry assumed that people were still sleeping. They entered the building and walked through the corridors and a couple of seconds later they were standing over Louis’ door already. The boy had to let go from Harry for a moment so he could grab his keys, and when Harry felt his hand going away from his arm he let a protesting sound leaving the back of his throat accidentally. Louis didn’t seem to notice, but Harry’s cheeks started to burn anyway.

“So this is my room, make yourself at home. I’m just going to pick a towel to clean your bleeding leg, so sit down and relax. I’ll be right back.” Louis gave him a weak clap on the shoulder before he tottered toward the door. Harry limped slowly to Louis’ bed, finally sitting there full of relief. His bedroom was very organized, his bed well tidy, his notebook placed on the small table right next to his bed, and all his books organized on the bookcase by the wall. But what caught Harry’s attention was the smell: it was one of the most pleasant smells he had ever smelled.  He felt his mouth watering, wanting to feel more. Taste more.

Louis was back to the room in no time, bringing with him a wet towel and a little first aid kit. He approached Harry, kneeling right in front of him. Harry’s legs were slightly open, and Louis could fit between then easily… if he wanted. But instead, the blue-eyed boy just rested his hand on Harry’s thigh, sending s over his whole body.

“So, I’m going to clean you and then make the curative. I promise It’s going to be very quick.” Louis said, looking up to meet Harry’s gaze and smiling to him. Harry felt his cheeks burning even more when their eyes met: Louis’ smile was perfect and genuine, different from everything he had ever seen. As the boy started to rub the wet towel gently on his knee he started to feel a little burn on the bruise but he couldn’t even feel the pain since Louis started to pat the curly-haired boy’s thigh, almost whispering the pain away, and as he continued to slip his fingers on Harry’s leg, he started to feel an unconfortable sensation on his groin.

 “Y-You’re very good at this. Are you attending to medicine classes or something?” He bit his bottom lip, watching the smaller boy looking for something on the the first aid kit.

“Oh, no I’m not. It’s just that it’s almost impossible for someone to not know how to make a curative when they grow up on a house with four little sisters. I‘ve spent my whole youth taking care of them so I’m kind of an expert at this.” Louis said, taking a piece of lint from the little box and wetting it on a red liquid, very concentrated on his actions. When the piece of limp was ready, he put his hand on Harry’s thigh again, before touching the wet piece of limp on his bruise.

Instantly, the bruise started to burn even more than before. Harry opened his mouth on a silent scream, and looked down to find Louis’ looking at him with a sorry look. His position right in front of Harry’s legs was perfect for an occasional blowjob, and as he started to think about Louis’ sucking him he felt his cock hardening even more inside his pants, blushing like hell.

“Are you okay? You look a little feverish. Maybe I really should take you to the hospital.” Louis said, looking at him in a worried away.

“There’s no need for that, really I’m fine! Thank you, Louis, for everything.”

“That’s okay. As I said I’m used to taking care of people.” Louis finally got up and looked to the other boy, a weak smile on his face.

“I feel like I owe you, you know, for taking care of me.” Harry said, getting up slowly so he wouldn’t hurt himself more than he already did.

“Don’t say that! It was a pleasure, really. I don’t have that amount of friends so It’s really nice to talk to someone.”

“What do you mean? Don’t you have friends?” Harry asked, studying the other boy’s expression.

“I have Liam. He’s great, he’s like a brother to me and he cares about me a lot. But he’s busy all the time because he’s on the swim team and he has to study and stuff so it’s he kind of doesn’t have that much of time to spend with me. But that’s okay, I like to spend most of my time reading anyway .” Louis said, his ears turning red and hot. Harry studied the smaller boy: the way he was going back and forth on the tip of his toes, probably embarrassed, and how his hands were rubbing frantically against each other. He was so tiny and cute, it was impossible not to feel bad for him.

“You know, we could hang out sometime. I mean, if you want to. I could teach you to ride the skate and stuff.” Harry said, regretting almost instantly: this boy was making him feel things he wasn’t allowed to feel, thinking things he wasn’t allowed to think. He shouldn’t ask the boy to spend more time with him, he should thank him for the curative, leave and never look back. But when he saw the way Louis’ eyes lighted up, happy and delighted, he couldn’t hold his own smile.

“Really? I mean, I don’t know if I should take lessons with someone that just fell right in front of me and got his own knee all bruised, but I think it’s going to be fun.” He said, smiling even wider.

Harry laughed softly, still unable of taking his eyes from Louis’ face. “Hey, don’t mock my abilities with the skateboard, I’m kind of good. It just happens okay, I got distracted.”

“Yeah, I believe in you. You’re like the pro skater around here.”

Harry laughed again, letting out a long breathe. He shoved his own hands inside the pockets of his jeans shorts, and kept starring to Louis’ and his now red cheeks and the look on his face, almost like he was too embarrassed to keep the conversation.

“So, I see you soon?” Harry finally asked, his voice full of hope.

“Yeah, I guess so. Are you sure you don’t want me to help you to get to your dorm?”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. You have done enough for today, tiny man.” Harry said, reaching for Louis arm to give it a squeeze. With that, he started walking with labored awkwardness and as he finally reach the door, he looks back to the blue-eyed boy. “Thanks again.”

“You’re welcome.” Louis said, his cheeks now almost purple from embarrassment. Smiling at this sight, Harry left the room and started walking to his own dorm, lost in thoughts.

The last time he had felt something like this for someone was when he first met Sarah, on the pub near the campus, where she was working as a waitress. When his eyes got hers, he felt like something was right, like he had finally found something.  And today, when he saw Louis sitting under that tree, he felt things that he never even knew he missed, a feeling of peace, something bigger than the feeling he felt when he first met Sarah. Was that okay? He didn’t know how to react at this, he didn’t even know what he was feeling, and the only thing he could think about was icy-blue eyes and that little pinky mouth and that light-brown hair.

Then he realized he was already on the doorstep of his own room. He opened the door, feeling more miserable then before.

“Stupid.” He muttered, as he fell on his bed and hid his face on the pillow, feeling completely lost.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

hold me By simone

Fanfiction

1.7K 67 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...
23.7K 1K 10
As an inspiring musician Louis tries to save up enough money to made a demo. To do so, he works nights as a cleaner at a gay BDSM club. One night he...
49.7K 1.6K 17
Many people would have found it unacceptable or even immoral to have more than one relationship but these boys? No. Technically speaking they are not...
81.6K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson •This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...