Love & Thugs 3

Av NeyahFantasies

Read Books 1 and 2 before you read this one 🗣❤️ Mer

Hey Now, Say Now😋
Welcome‼️
👣👶🏽New Editions👶🏽👣
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦Finally Home👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
What's Next? 🤭
🌻Fun In The Sun🌻
❣️Right Timing🤩
The Next Day 🧸
Party Time 🥳‼️
Drunk Tingz 🥴
🩵
On 🔝
Beauty 🥰

Lovely Days 🥰

2.9K 88 8
Av NeyahFantasies

•3 Months Later•

Pierre Jr. POV‼️
First day of school finally came around i was a Senior and Kailand was a Sophomore, she actually skipped a grade because she was so smart.

I was the captain of Miami-Central High School varsity basketball team and Kai was the captain of the cheer team.

We were the most two popular hated people in the school it was mad crazy but we didn't give a fuck.

Everything was going good this morning until my crazy ex came over towards hitting me with another pregnancy scare.

We haven't even had sex so i could care less what she was talking about.

"Aye P what we doing after school today?" Kai walked up to me asking

Shit practice and whatever everybody got going afterwards.

"Okay. Hit me up after practice or meet me outside our gyms." Kai said before walking to class

Alright Kai...

Kailand POV‼️
My phone began to ring and i looked at it to see my father calling so i answered quickly...

Hey Dad...

"Wassup babygirl?"

Nothing about to head to class...

"Well your mom is in labor so I'm actually on the way to the hospital."

Okay, I'm about to check myself out and be on the way.

"Okay babygirl. Text you when i get there"

Okay.

I went to the front office and checked myself out hopping into my car to head over to the hospital where my mom was having my baby brother.

I ran in and seen everyone gathered around them as i finally made my way towards them i seen a head full of hair.

Yep that's my twin. I burst out as everyone giggled and laughed nodding their heads as if i was right.

Prince POV‼️
Man i can't wait until my baby girl get here...

"She'll be here sooner than you think bro, what's her name going to be anyways?" King asked

Princess Nazareth Maine!

"Prince, Paris, and Princess. The triple Ps! I fucks with it bro." King and Pierre said

Me to nigga

"Bae come here." Paris yelled down the hall to the waiting room

I got up and walked up to her, What's up baby?

He's here! She said as i peeked my head in to see little man and he was looking just like Ryan ass

I congratulated them and walked back to the waiting room with Ryan to tell them that the baby was here.

All the girls were already in the room.

"Man I'm tired as fuck." Pierre spoke out

What the hell you tired from man?

Practice...

*Later On That Night*

Chosen POV‼️
Baeeee!!! I screamed to the shower at Pierre

"Girl stop all that screaming, wassup?"

I'm hungry.

"You stay horny!"

I then got up and went into the bathroom, i said HUNGRY fucker.

"Damn girl my bad i thought you said horny but you're always that too!"

I laughed at him and tried to walk only for him to pull me back into his wet body.

Seems like you're the horny one.

"So what if i am."

Oh well what you be telling me when i really need some.

"No more dick."

Exactly!!! So NO MORE PUSSY!

"Girl I'll rape you."

It's not rape if i like it. I said shaking my ass on him

"See you be testing me!"

No i don't.

As soon as i said that he turned me around picking me up pulling my thongs to the side and putting his dick deep inside me as i begin letting out soft moans begging him to not stop as he got me three to five nicely long deep strokes and he pulled out laughing and walking into the room leaving me there wet and moist i was beyond teased and now pissed.

Pierre what are you doing!!??

"About to go to bed"

NO THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT!

"Yes i am Girl, come lay it down."

No!!!! I said whining

He laughed and turned over.

Autumn POV‼️
As i sat in the kitchen with Paris and Anastasia a call came upon my phone from Chosen.

I quickly answered.

Talk to me don't lie to me.

"Autumn talk to me now!!!" She called screaming in my ear

What's wrong boo.?

"Pierre ass just teased the shit out of me and i don't know what to do."

I instantly laughed at what she was telling me

Where is he C?

"Upstairs sleep and I'm down here horny as hell now"

Well go upstairs and pull his dick out and start sucking it then you roll over and pretend you're about to go to sleep i bet he start fucking you from the back.

It never fails tease his ass back.

"Ugh imma take your word and if it doesn't work bitch I'm going to the sex store tonight and buy a fucking toy."

Lord baby just go see how that goes and call me later.

"Okay boo."

Smooches!!

*Phone Disconnects*

King POV‼️
Baby?

"Yes King?"

Come here. I told her to come up because i needed some right about now.

She came in and started at me.

"What bae?"

Commere... i told her in my accent 😁

She slowly walked over to me.

"Yes?"

Let me have you.

"I was talking to the ........."

She was about to say something but i cut her off kissing her, they can wait... i laid her back on the bed pulling up her dress and playing with her clit since she never wears panties with her dresses... i begin to suck on her clitoris as i finger her at the same time as i hear her moans starting to come out i started to go harder as her moans got louder so i covered her mouth and came up. You want me to stop? I asked looking at her as she didn't say anything so i put my dick inside her as i kissed her so wouldn't nobody hear her moaning all her moaning went in my mouth and she sounded good as hell doing it, i sped up my strokes as she started scratching my back she started to cum her legs wrapped around my waste i got up and flipped her over pulling her hair and covering her mouth pounding her until i felt my nut beginning to come i let her mouth go and she let another out on me. "Don't stop papi" was all she kept saying I'm about to nut baby. "Nut in me papi" she said multiple times. I thought about what she said and went for it since she wants another baby so bad. I gripped her waist and went harder and faster until i nutted all in her and we collapsed down on the bed and she whispered... "Don't Take It Out." Man i am in love with a freaaaaaak!!!

Wheeeew About Time Another Chapter 😩 Sorry It Took Me So Long Guys. Continue To Bare With Me...

Thank You 🥰‼️

VOTEEEEEEEE & COMMENTTTTTTTT

HELP ME WITH MY NEXT CHAPTER‼️

GIVE HINTS AND ETC ALL ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED ❤️💯‼️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

294K 8.1K 33
Just read it😏
Thanks To You Av Niyyyy

Allmän skönlitteratur

22.5K 705 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out
174K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
ROLL UP Av pookiehugs

Tonårsromaner

90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕