Forbidden Love- USWNT

By uswnt-fanfic

Christen is the new varsity soccer coach at Pinewood High School after moving from Sweden because of a scanda... More

Welcome to Pinewood
The Student
Party at Servando's
A Late Night
Keep My Mind Busy
Win, feelings, and Strange Calls
Cars, clothes, and Calories
The Forbidden Kiss
Avoid... if possible
Keep Calm, Stay Strong
The Mistake
Everything's Going to be Just Fine
Clearing the Air
Roll Through the Punches
The Bachelor
Mini Golf
Unwelcomed Visitors
Sweet Thoughts to Not
My Highlight of the Day was...
Where's Christen?
Say Your Goodbyes
Fox Bridge
Home Sweet Home
*BONUS CHAPTER*

Ms. Tom Cruise

3.1K 49 9
By uswnt-fanfic

What time is it? Hey guys, I know its been FOREVER but life happens and I've been really busy and honestly I'm loosing ideas for this story. I have another one in the works that I think is better so I don't know if I'll continue. Write down if you have any suggestions, but I promie you the other sotry will be GOOD. 

This might be the last chapter in this book but that may or may not happen. Love you all! 

_____________

Tobin's Pov.

"So who came onto who?" Asked Allie walking next to me.

"What? Oh... well it was an awkward situation when it was just us. It was on the night I broke up with Alex and I was on a field and she found me. It just so happened I had a bloody nose and she brought me in to her home..."

"Yeah yeah yeah, just skip to the part when you guys kissed," she rushed me.

"I'm not going to tell you that! I'm not one to kiss and tell."

"Oh come on! Just tell me where!" She pleaded, "maybe it's a good place for me?"

"Ummm... if you're down for having that at Christen's house, then go ahead!" I joked. Her face went blank. I laughed at her reaction and patted her back.

Morena suddenly barked and I turned away my attention from Allie to the dog as she was looking towards  the woods. There was a dirt road that went deep into it, so they cllimbed into Moe's car as she drove us down into the woods. 

"So what is the plan if we do find Christen?" Asked Moe. 

"Get in there, get her, and get out," I said simply. 

"I think there's more than to that, her crazy ex-girlfriend probably has people guarding the place, so we can't waltz right in," pointed out Allie. 

"I say we fight fire with fire," said Moe who put her fists in the air.

"And get our asses handed to? Yeah, I don't think so, I have a family and a life to continue with," said Julie. I turned towards her, and could only see cold in her eyes. She was going to help find Christen, but she wanted to do it quickly so she didn't have to be there. 

"Look, let's just keep our focuse in the present for a moment, how much longer do we have?" Asked Allie, veering off from the tension. 

"We have one more day, we need to hurry because Olivia would hide her deep in the country," I pointd out. 

The rest of the ride was pretty silent. We were all tired from search for Christen, but I wasn't going to give up on her. I wouldn't forgive myself if I failed bringing her back. 

Before leaving, I grabbed a hunting knife my family carried down to each generation, and I thought why not use it? But of course would be for last resorts. 

------------

It was night time, and we decided to let Morena out so she could go do her business and to sniff out Christen. 

I let her sniff Christen's watch, and she went to find the trail. She began walking away from the road, and Moe groaned, "great, now how are we going to get through?" 

"Quit complaining,  we'll walk," I stated. 

We kept on walking, getting thicker into the woods.  I was deterimined to get Christen back. Whatever it takes. 

"I have one question for you Tobin," Allie started, "do you love her, Christen?" 

I kinda stopped my trai lof thoughts, and tilted my head to the side. I continued to walk, giving my answer real thought. 

"I know I like her. A lot. She makes me so different, in a good way of course. But I think the word, "love" is a bit strong at the moment." 

"Do you see a future with her?" She continued. 

"Everyday I see more and more of myself with her. I know it will be difficult, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I want to be with her." 

"Sounds like you do love her," Julie said. 

"She's special. I care about her." 

"I don't think that's what someone would say when they're out searching for them after being kidnapped. Someone who 'likes' someone else doesn't get friends to help find their significant other." 

I was about to respond to Julie's statement, when Morena went real crazy. She began growling, and looked over a hill. 

I turned back to look at the three, and nodded to continue. We slowly and quietly walked up the big hill, and when we came on top, we saw the ground level down where a big barn layed. 

"That's got to be where Christen is," Moe whispered. 

"Here, hold Morena, I'm going down," I said.

"Are you crazy? What's your plan Tobin? Strut down and ask her back? This isn't some movie, they have guns and aren't afraid to use them," said Allie. 

"Exactly, so if they do use them, they won't get you guys," I retaliate back. 

"You're crazy to think if you're going down alone," she said. 

"Well someone's gotta stay," I pointed out. 

"I'll do it. I'll call if something turns up," put in Julie. I looked at her, and nodded. Moe also agreed to stay.

"We have to move fast," Tobin said. 

We moved down the hill, and arrived at the side of the barn, "I'm going to sneak in, you stay out here and yell if something happens," I told Allie. She nodded. 

I quickly walked to a door, and peaked in to see the inside. It was kinda dark, so I had to open it more. I slipped in, and hid behind a hay bale.

I looked around, and saw no one. I then saw an empty chair in the middle, and saw chains that were attached to the wall, but no one was attached. 

Dammit. 

I realized we just missed them. I slammed my fist on the bale out of frustrastion. I then heard barking, and then Allie yelling. 

"Tobin, they're leaving!" She yelled. 

I rushed out, to see a car drive down the dirt road. I sprinted after it, knowing I had no chance. 

I looked to my left, and saw Julie, Moe, and Morena starting to run back. I couldn't see clearly, but I cought a glimpse of Christen looking scared and looking back at me. 

That gave me a shot of energy, as I continued to run behind the big car. But then I started losing it. 

I had to stop, and watch in defeat as it got smaller and smaller. Then I heard a honk behind me and saw Moe driving with Julie next to her and Morena's head sticking out. 

"How'd you get it so fast?"

"Doest it matter? Let's go!" I climbed in, and saw all four of us in the car. 

Moe sped off, and I've seen car chase scenes in movies, but never thought I would be in one. 

We chased the car, and once we got closer, I stuck my head out the window. 

"Tobin, what the hell are you doing?!" Yelled Allie from the front seat. 

"Improvising!" I yelled back. 

"This isn't a movie, you're not like Tom Cruise who can do his own stunts!" She yelled back. 

I didn't answer, instead, I made my way on top of the car, holding onto the sides of the car. I was crazy, but I wasn't going to let them get away. 

Our car got closer, and after carefully timing it, I crouched into a jumping position, and pictured myself in several outcomes. 

I could either land perfectly on the other car's roof, or I could hurt msyself and get run over. I quickly got that out of my head, and had to take the leap. 

I know this sounds unrealistic, but I seriously jumped, and it felt like slow motion. I hit the other car's roof, and held on, but slipped to one side. I still held on, but was struggling. 

I hoisted myself up, and was 100% on the car. I turned back to see the other car slowly getting further and further. 

The car sudenly started swerving to get me off, making me hold on for dear life. I hadn't really thought through this plan, and I knew I couldn't pull of a Tom Cruise and just start going badass. 

Suddenly a window opened and out popped a guy with a gun. I froze for a second, until I just snapped, and gave a big kick to his face. 

With so much force, he fell out of the car, while fortuently I managed to grap his gun.I took this advantage and shot one of the tires of the car. It started spinning and I was afraid it was going to tip and start rolling. 

I heard a honk and saw the girls in the car. I could see they were motioning for me to jump on their car. I was going to, but I couldn't leave Christen. 

I quickly stuck my head from the open window, and luckly everone was too busy keeping their balance. I saw Christen's hands tied together, and a piece of cloth wrapped around her mouth. 

Her eyes went wide once she saw me. I gave her my hand, scared someone was going to take my one last chance saving Christen. 

She scrambled out of there, grabbing with both her hands onto mine, and I hoisted her up. We both were on the roof, and I quickly took her gag out of her mouth and took out the hunting knife and cut the ropes. 

"Oh my god, Tobin!" She gasped. She cupped my cheeks in both her hands. I saw small tears forming. 

"We have to jump, are you ready?" I asked. She nodded and got in a position. I nodded to Moe, and she nodded back, knowing she would have to do her best in catching Christen. 

Christen jumped, landing perfectly square on the hood. She turned around, reaching out her hand to help me. 

I got in a position, but just as I was about to leap, the car started lurching more crazy. 

I lost my balance and fell backwards onto the bad guy's hood. I saw Olivia and her hench men just stare at me. 

I scrambled as fast as I could, knowing Olivia herself was right behind. Not wanting to look back, I jumped, but felt a hand grab my ankle, but I was able to grab on Christen's hand. 

"No!" Chrsiten yelled. I turned around to see Olivia holding on. It actually didn't take a lot of effort to get her off of me, as both the car swerved and my kick towards her hand broke her grip. 

I clung onto Christen as we watched the car tip. 

It tipped in such a way that Olivia was able to hold on and not get hurt. Moe quickly turned around and sped off. 

---------

As soon as we were at a safe place, which was back at Julie's house, Christen and I had some alone time. 

We didn't let go of each other, as we were in a tight hug. 

"I can't believe what you did," she sighed. 

I gave a light chuckle, "yeah, I can't either." 

Christen looked at me with concering eyes, "you could've gotten seriously hurt Tobin. I don't want to be the reason why you get hurt." 

"I know, but you have to know I'm going to fight for you. You are a very important person to me, and you have to know I don't easily give up on people who I deeply care about. That Olivia doesn't know that I'm going to be with you, and she better know I'm not going down without a fight." 

Christen gave a light laugh. She sniffled and caressed my cheek, "oh Tobin... is it too early to say I love you?" 

I laughed, I grabbed her face gently and looked her in the eye, "no, it isn't. I love you too Christen," I smiled. 

I leaned in and gave a passionate kiss. I knew I wanted to be with her to the day I die, and I wouldn't let anyone take her again. 

"Tobin, about the girls..." she said after a moment of silence. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I had to tell them, but they aren't going to say anything." 

"It's going to be weird now. I mean, they can say what they want but I don't know." 

"Hey, if it helps, we can go downstairs and talk to them," I offered. After a moment of thinking, Christen nodded her head. 

We held hands as we walked to meet the others, and saw them in the kitchen. 

"Hey guys," I smiled. 

"Hey Tobs, how you doing?" Asked Moe. 

"Surprisingly, okay. You know after pulling off some serious stunts, I think I'm fine." 

"So what happens now?" Allie said. 

"Well were obviously not safe anymore, as your crazy ex is after ALL of us," Julie pointed out. I sighed at her negative attitude, but she was right. 

"Look, I know what I got you guys into, and I'll do anything to help," Christen said. 

"She's coming back, and she's not going to stop until she has Christen back, no matter how she does it," said Allie. 

"Maybe we should bring in the cops?" Morgan suggested. 

"No, they don't do anything and it would be weird if they are dealing with a coach and her players," Christen said quickly. 

"What's the problem with everyone saying cops can't help?" Moe asked. 

"It's not going to be hard for them to realize that you guys are a part of this, and if they did catch Olivia, she's going to spill EVERYTHING. I can't do that do any of you." 

"Or to you and Tobin," Allie said, "I'm sorry, but that's also an issue if the cops find out. As a friend of Tobin's I don't know if bringing the cops int othis is a good idea." 

Christen nodded and looked at me. I couldn't help but feeling guilty at the tough position we were all in. I looked at all of them, and we were hiting a dead end. 

Olivia had us pinned down and there was nothing we could do, "what if we let her come to us?" I suggested. 

"Tobin, are you crazy? You saw the way she treated Chrsiten, and how she has people with guns," Julie said. 

"Well we can't be sitting doing nothing. We have to provoke her. We have to do something." 

"Tobin, I know your a great fighter, but you can't win with those people. They are assassins. They're not going to just punch you and just lay in the playground like the school bullies. They are going to KILL you," Julie pointed out. 

I sighed. I couldn't take this anymore. I nodded, and turned around and walked outside. I needed time alone, thinking about what I was going to do. One thing I knew was that I'm not going to let Christen out of my sight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 159 17
"I didn't know what had happened to me, but ever since the night before, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. The thought of our hands touc...
3.3K 163 10
Inspired by my one shot of the same name, this short story features Tobin Heath and Christen Press. Staying with her family while recovering from a s...
41.7K 554 18
If there's one thing Christen Press knows for sure it's that she wants Tobin Heath more than anything in the world. The only issues? Tobin is oblivio...
13.9K 192 10
Their love may be hidden from the public, but behind the door... well, that's a different story. A love story between the well known football players...