experiment 66

By nano774

our cook is captured be Marines who are scientist and the crew hurry's to try and save him More

(THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
he's different
finally!?!?
Hey it's us?!?!?!
Hey come on

s-sanji?

415 13 3
By nano774

Luffy prov

What I saw was surprising me i fell back on my ass "ah there he's experiment 66" the sciences said I took a closer look at him and noticed what looked like hair started to move a closer look showed that they were snakes hissing at me ' that must of been what bit me ' I realized and he also had cat-like eye that are red not to mention the small fangs poking out and if u looked behind u could see a long snake-like tail that used to be his legs and the look he gave me was like that one time I ate out the whole kitchen but that's a story for another time he started slithering closer "s-sanji".

And ta da another chapter I hope u like and don't worry I got a plan for Zoro the next chapter see ya guys next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 27
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
578K 7K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
171K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
15.8K 2.5K 9
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...