Switch (Twisted)

By anshackleford

He pushes his full length into me and I scream, trying to pull my body away from his. He holds me in place, s... More

Switch (Twisted)
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Question For The Readers
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10 (Noah, Gabrielle, Colby P.O.V)
The Author Blabbing Again: Your Opinion
Chapter 11
WARNING!! WHINERS NOT WELCOME!!

Chapter 3 (Extended Fix)

48.3K 703 80
By anshackleford

My week passes in a blur. Derek hasnt called and Noah seems to have gotten the picture. I havent seen him, Mr. Stihl, or seen that mystery gift and I'm grateful for that. Everything is relatively back to normal but I cant stop thinking about him. I recieved the background check on Mr. Williams but found nothing that interested me.

He's 29 years old. He was born in Hollywood, California. His parents are Elaine and Tommy Williams, the most successful business owners in New York and California. He's democrat, Catholic, and not currently in a relationship.

Its no surprise to me with his pushiness, stalker tendensies, and eat-your-heart-out smile. If that is what he does to all the women he's approached I would run too. I just dont understand some men.

The fundraiser is tonight in the Carrington ballroom in Manhatten. I'm oddly excited. Elsa Grande came by yesterday to pick up the dress. She absolutely loved it. I could have lived without her squealing and hugging me. I hate hugs.

Until she jumped me, I hadnt been hugged by anyone since the day mom died. Its been ten years since I've let someone hug me. I wanted to beat her head against the side of her desk.

I hate physical contact unless I'm fucking.

I've decided to wear one of my own designs. I designed a dress, made it, and this will be the first time I've worn it. Its a red, one shoulder, gown with a large rose in black diamonds along the train. It was an expensive dress to make. There are about 2 million dollars worth of diamonds but at the time I made it, I had a submissive who bought and sold jewels so I got them for cheap.

I stand in the bathroom fully dressed, hair styled into an elegant bun, expensive jewelry around in my ears, around my wrists and neck. I look great but I cant seem to decide what I should do with my makeup. Dark as usual? Light and childlike? I cant stand the thought of looking like a child so I go for black and a smidge of red.

Elsa suggested I bring a date tonight. After the shit Derek pulled, I'd rather pull my own teeth out before I agree to another date. Colby goes every where with me so he'll do. He looks so handsome when he dresses up. I wonder if I could talk him into wearing something from my line.

I've called in my other body guard, Tallin, to escort Colby and me to the Carrington. Tallin is good but he is nowhere near as good as Colby. I only use him or and my other security for events like this. I have high hopes for tonight and I may snag a few offers for my designs.

"Everything is in order Ms. Bonnet," Tallin announces when I enter the living room. He stands with his hands held in front of him, legs parted, and a serious expression.

"Thank you Tallin," I mutter. "Is Colby ready to go?" As the question leaves my mouth, Colby steps out of his bedroom look acceptionally handsome. He wears a black perfectly tailored suit, a red vest underneath and a red rose pinned to the front of his jacket. His brown hair has been styled and his teeth are pearly white as he smiles at me.

"Decent enough Ma'am?"

"You look very handsome Colby."

"Thank you Ma'am, you look stunning yourself. Its going to be hard for me to keep the men off of you tonight." I smirk at him.

"Oh, I'm sure you can manage."

"Ma'am, if your ready..." Tallin trails off. I roll my eyes.

"Very well," I say as I grab my little black handbag.

We arrive at the Carrington, the ballroom has been decorated in red and white.There are an assortment of red and white flowers on the seventy five tables on one side of the room. The other half of the room is filled with dancing couples. Waiters and waitresses scurry around the room setting out food and serving drinks.

"There you are!" Elsa Grand pushes her way through the crowd of people and stands in front of Colby and me. Her red hair is curled to perfection, the red of her lipstick and the colors in the dress illuminates her pale skin. She looks beautiful and the dress looks even better. I wouldnt wear it would sell if I made more.

"Good evening Elsa, you've met Colby." Colby nods and smiles half heartedly.

"Good evening Ma'am," He mutters politely. She exchanges greetings.

"You two look amazing!" She muses. "I feel self conscious standing next to you." She blushes. Yes, I can make a top model feel like an average girl. I cant let her or anyone else look better than me and from what I see here, these people should really start shopping at my stores.

I dont deny Elsa's comment. I'd be lying if I did. "At least fifty people have stopped and asked about my dress. They love it! I hope you dont mind but I gave them your office number."

"Thats fine Elsa, the more business the better." She smiles.

"Let me show you to your seats," We follow her through the crowd of people. I loop my arm through Colby's so he doesnt freak out. We reach a table wit a bouquet of red roses in the center. There are four plates on the table and two little cards with names on them. One has my name but I cant see the other. I just hope its no one who talks excessively too much.

"Would you like some wine Colby?" I ask.

"No Ma'am, water will be fine." I frown. I want to have at least one drink with him. Its basically his night off, he should loosen up. I call over a young man carrying a tray of beverages. I take two glasses of the dark red liquid and hand one to Colby. His eyes widen.

"Ma'am, I dont think this is a good idea," He says not taking his eyes from the glass.

"Why not? I want you to have a little fun tonight. You cant possibly find that much joy in watching over me."

"Ma'am, I-" I cut him off.

"Just one drink and I'll leave you alone. Please?" I pout. He smirks at me and grabs the glass.

"Ms. Bonnet, you are a very persuasive woman," He takes a sip of the wine and visibly relaxes.

"Feel better?"

"Yes, thank you." He smiles. I look away from Colby back to the empty seats. The seats that were once empty have been filled. Filled by the jumpy security, and the man with the fuck-me-silly hair, perfect lips and scorching amber eyes. He watches me from across the table. He's running his fingers across his chin and my eyes zone in on his lip.

His tongue slithers slowly out of his mouth and he runs it seductively across his lips. Everything in the southern region of my body clenches. My mind swirled with thoughts of what that tongue and those lips could do to me. I squeeze my legs together trying to make my arousal subside. He smirks that cocky, breathtakingly sexy smile.

You've got to be kidding me! I snap out of my erotic thoughts, suddenly mad. He did that just to get a reaction out of me and like an idiot I gave him what he wanted! I regain control of myself and glare at him. "Ms. Bonnet, its so nice to see you again," He grins from across the table. His voice is different from my dream. Its huskier and sexier. Actually everything about him is so much more... Control Bonnet! Control!

"I'd be lying if I told you likewise, Mr. Williams." He raises an eyebrow with amusement and smirks.

"You look very... delectable tonight, Ms. Bonnet." I hide my red cheeks.

"Mr. Williams, I like to look my best at all times. I'm a top designer, do you think I would leave my home without looking presentable?" He's irritating me.

"Your dress, who designed it?" He questions as if my attitude doesnt affect him.

"I designed and made it with my bare hands including the dress Elsa Grande is wearing tonight." I refill my glass and sip it as I watch him impassively.

"You do very good work," He mutters. His amber eyer burning and I want to jump across the table an shred his clothes off. "Maybe you could come by my place tomorrow a bring some things you think I'd look good in. I could use a new wardrobe."

Thats easy, he'd look good in a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. "I have stores everywhere, Mr. Williams, you can find a great selection there." He smirks at me then shrugs.

"I was looking for more of a makeover."

"Dont you have a personal shopper for that sort of thing Mr. Williams?" He rubs his chin attracting my attention back to his luscious lips.

"I fired her," He mutters. "I want you, Ms. Bonnet." His tone sent chills down my spine and my legs ache from squeezing them together.

"I design clothes, not shop for lazy millionaires." He chuckles heartily. Fuck me, I could listen to that sound all day. I hate giggly people, but his, his is different.

"It was just a suggestion," He gives me the same smoldering look he gave me before. "But I do want you," He whispers with promise. I nearly moan but instead I drain my glass once again.

"I see you dont like gifts," He states.

"Mr. Williams, I dont accept strange boxes from strange men. How do I know you havent been hired to kill me?" He laughs and smiles.

"I dont hurt women Ms. Bonnet," He leans forward in his chair and across the table. "Unless they want me to." I swallow hard but my mouth is dry. I fill my glass and take a sip.

"I still dont accept gifts, Mr. Williams and I hope I wont have to make a habit of sending yours."

"Why is that Ms. Bonnet?" His eyes still burning with humor. Oh those eyes... I mentally slap myself. Fucking attractive ass man.

"I dont mean to boast, but when you have as much money as I have. You dont need gifts." He purses his lips.

"You have a point Ms. Bonnet. Anything I can think to buy you, you already have. Except... I know for a fact that you dont have what's in my box."

"And frankly, I'm not interested," He is further amused.

"Are you sure Ms. Bonnet?" His eye are intense like the very first time I saw him at Beaumonts. I mentally blindfold myself in hopes of not falling victim to his orgasmic eyes, succulant lips, and fuck me hair. Shit! I just made it worse!

"Mr. Williams are you this pushy with all of your women?" I ask moving the subject from me to him. He chuckles, a low, sexy, sound.

"You think I'm pushy Ms. Bonnet?" He leans with his elbow rested on his knee and his chin on his hand.

I laugh. "Yes, pushy and I believe you may be developing stalker tendensies." He grins.

"I can be a bit pushy... Most women learn to love it."

"I'm not "most women", Mr. Williams." He gives another breath taking smile.

"I know, youre Gabrielle Bonnet, youre so much more." I dont give in to his smiles or temptation. Though I would still love to make his pretty little skin turn red. I bite my lipstick covered lip as I think about all of the erotic dreams I've had since I first lay eyes on him.

I hear a groan and I shake my head. I peer up at Mr. Williams as he watches me with heated eyes. "Its not polite to stare Mr. Williams, surely your parents taught you some manners."

"You are a fiesty woman, Ms. Bonnet. Very... in control." I smile cooly at him for the first time.

"Yes, Mr. Williams, I am in control, and I refuse to lose it. I started my own business because I wanted things done my way. I dont like to be told what to do. I threw Mr. Stihl here out of my home because he tried to make me accept the box.

I tell people what to do and when to do it and I enjoy every second of it. If things dont go my way, I use my skills to make them go my way." He sits listening and rubbing that damn chin of his. He doesnt say anything for a moment and I begin to get frustrated. He finally speaks.

"What are your skills, Ms. Bonnet?"

"Dominating any and everything," I say simply. Its the only skill I really need. I have to dominate everything to feel safe.

"Do you want to hear something funny?" Oh great. He's a comedian now. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Humor me," I say sarcastically. He leans over the table, his voice low.

"You sound like a dominatrix to me," There isnt any humor in his voice just like there isnt any air in my lungs. My mouth drys and I cant speak. He smirks and I know I cant let him win.

"You tell terrible jokes Mr. Williams," I mutter. Our security sit next to us gazing around as if they dont hear anything. Mr. Williams eyes dont leave me. They are heated and filled with some dark curiosity.

"Well?" He mutters.

"Well what?" I snap.

"Do you like to dominate men too?" He asks with a calm, curious voice. I gasp in complete disbelief. He said it like he was asking me about the weather. No shame... No regret.

"What I do with my personal time is none of your affair, Mr. Williams." I pause and glare at him. "Do you like to dominate women?" I turn the tables on him. His expression is bleak at first then his lips form a devious grin.

"I love to dominate my women," He says proudly. "I am like you Ms. Bonnet. I demand order and contol over everything." He says everything slowly. I roll my eyes at him. Well you wont be dominating me. I've never been a submissive and I dont plan on becoming one.

"Mr. Williams is this conversation going anywhere?" He gives me a crooked smile.

"I hope so." He mutters. Just then Elsa Grande appears on the stage. She clears her throat to get everyones attention. All talking ceases and when I look back to Mr. Williams seat, he has vanished, Mr. Stihl sits in his seat when I glare curiously at him.

"I would like to thank everyone for attending this special event. Heritary Spherocytosis is a blood disorder. Normal blood cells resemble dougnuts, but with Spherocytosis, the cells are marble shaped."

She continues to talk about a medication in development to cure the illness but my attention was elsewhere. I scan the room looking for those amber eyes. I can feel them on me but I dont where theyre coming from.

Elsa steps to the side. "Maybe I should let the man with the plan tell us a little more about why we're here. Please give a big round of applause for Mr. Noah Williams!" Holy fuck this man does everything! I finally find the amber eyes and fuck-me-silly hair walking out of the shadows onto the stage.

Fuck he looks so much better in person. Broad, muscular shoulders, his black suit fitting each ripple perfectly. My lips part as I watch him. He is a sexy man. Tall, fit... yummy.

His amber eyes are on me as he makes his way to the microphone. His stare is intense, amber eyes burning bright. I shift in my seat and he smirks before turning his attention to Elsa.

"Thank you Elsa," He mutters into the mic. "If I do say, you look spectacular tonight." Elsa swoons at his feet, her pale cheeks reddening.

"Why, thank you Mr. Williams, it was made especially for the occassion." She swoons and blushes. His eyes widen.

"I believe the designer of this beautiful piece should be standing up here next to you," His eyes drift to me. Elsa smiles broadly and runs off the stage in my direction.

"No," I whisper when she reaches me.

"Please," she begs.

"No!" I say sternly. She pouts. Everyone sits and waits. I groan and stand up, smiling as sincerely as I can but my eyes burn angrily into those of Noah Williams. That fucker knows exactly what he was doing. He wants me on stage next to him.

"Wow, she looks as stunning as you, Elsa." He says grinning at me. "What us your name?" He asks. I resist the urge to hit him, he knows damn well what my name.

"Gabrielle Bonnet," I mutter into the mic. His eyes widen humorously.

"I must say Ms. Bonnet, you have to be the most beautiful woman in attendance tonight," His eyes scan my body thoroughly and nods with approval. He turns back to the crowd after giving me a dont-you-dare-move look. I tense up but dont give in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the money donated tonight will be used in the hopes of finding a cure to Spherocytosis. No, its not as serious as cancer but the children and people who live with it suffer too.

My goal is to have my team of scientists test and create a drug that will repair the abnormal cells or cease all further destruction. People are having blood transfusions monthly, some weekly. I want to stop it all by putting my team to work. I just need you good people's support. Thank you," He bows and the crowd begins to go wild.

As he walks off the stage, he looks over his shoulder and gestures me to follow. At first I want to return to my seat with Colby but something guides my feet towards the shadows. I hold up a finger to Colby and he nods a bit hesitantly.

Its dark and I cant see shit. Just as I am about to run, an arm swoops around my body and a hand grasps my throat from behind. my body arches at the strange electrical sensation that surges through me. "I want you Gabrielle," Noah's voice is husky. "I know you want me too." His hand trails down my stomach, nearing my pubic bone.

Oh god! He's touching me! He's touching me and it feels so damn good.

"I dont want you," I say sounding breathless and unsure. His teeth nips my ear hard, my core throbs. I try to swallow my moan. My ears are a sensitive area. So sensitive I've had orgasms just from a bite on the ear.

"I think you want me Ms. Bonnet, I bet youre soaking wet right now." Fuck his voice is arousing. I'll have to lose my underwear later.

"Mr. Williams, I dont think you know what youre getting yourself into. I'm heartless, cold, and I dont care about your feelings." He moves and a second later a small light clicks on. His eyes are heated with lust. He stomps towards me, backing me into the wall. His eyes are intense as he presses his hard body against mine.

My breathing increases and my heart begins to pound. His lips smash into mine in the most tatalizing kiss I've ever experience. I melt in his arms, pushing my body closer to his. His lips are soft yet demanding. Our tongues fight for dominance. He nearly wins but I wrap my hands in his dark hair and pull hard. He hisses but grins.

"I love my women rough, Ms. Bonnet,"

He mutters.

"I'm nobody's woman, Mr. Williams, and if I were, you wouldnt be so damn cocky."We're both breathing heavily but have made no effort to move.

"Derek Wilson?" He mutters humorously. "You seem pretty taken to me," That little shit told someone! He knows the fucking rules and I know he only did it because of what happened. Oh I'm going to show him what happens when you fuck with me. Wait... How does he know Derek?

"Mr. Williams, Derek and I have know each other for a long time. We're just friends." I snap sounding a bit frustrated. "How do you know him anyway?" He shrugs.

"He works for me. I own nearly everything." He says. "Now stop trying to change the subject."

"Derek and I are just friends!" I say again through clenched teeth.

"You cant lie to me Ms. Bonnet, I know what you do to him." He watches me intently like some cop looking for signs of guilt.

"I dont know what you are talking about Mr. Williams, I dont do anything to anyone." I mutter cooly.

"Ms. Bonnet, every male in his office building knows about the kinky shit you've done to him. He spoke about how you put a leash around his neck, how you whip and flog him. I know everything Ms. Bonnet. I even know about how you forced him to eat that sweet little pussy of yours." I stop breathing. People know! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Not so intimidating now are you?" He moves his hand to brush a strand of hair behind my ear. I grab his hand and grip it tightly.

"Dont touch my fucking hair," I say through clenched teeth. His eyed widen but his hand retreats. "Everything Derek says is a lie. He's upset because he confessed his love for me and I denied him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fundraiser to attend." I push away from him, noticing the confused look on his face. I use the side door to exit. I signal Colby indicating I'm ready to leave.

He's on his feet and by my side in seconds. "Did he hurt you Ma'am?" He asks. He's in kick ass mode. He hasnt had to break any arms or legs but I know he's waiting.

"No, Colby, I'm fine. When we get home, I want you to go find Derek Wilson and bring him to me. Beat his ass if you have to, just get him there." He nods his head. I write a check for twenty thousand dollars and slip it into the donation box before we leave.

Derek stumbles through the doors. His eye is busted and dry blood stains his face. His nose is bleeding and so is his lip. I see he was a little resistant. Colby stalks in behind him looking as good as he had before, no scratches no blood. He's calm and looks as if he hasnt done god knows what to Derek.

"Gabrielle what the fuck is going on?" He questions angrily."Cobly busts in my fucking house trying to drag me out, what the fuck?" He should have fucking done more than that!

I stand up from the couch, walk over to him, and slap him as hard as my body would let me. His head snaps to the left. "You've been telling my business to your fucking office buddies! I was at a fundraiser and Noah Williams goes into detail about what we do!"

His blue eyes meet mine. Oh dont give me that emotional bullshit! I'm sick of looking into those fucking eyes and almost feeling sorry for him.

"Gabby, I'm sorry, I was upset." I slap him hard again. His head snaps to the right, a bit of blood rises from his lip.

"Dont fucking call me Gabby!" I scream. My mother called me Gabby. When she died, so did the name. I dont want to hear it come out of anyones mouth but hers. He doesnt have the right to call me that.

"I'm sorry Gabrielle, I knew better. You know how I get sometimes," I punch him hard in the nose sending him stumbling back. His eyes widen in disbelief as he grips his face."Damn it, you broke my nose!" He yells clearly in pain.

"Its better your nose than you dick! And If you bleed on my fucking carpet you wont leave this apartment alive," I threaten. He take out a hankercheif and hold his nose. It instantly becomes red with blood. "Youre dismissed Derek. We're done, you've possibly ruined my reputation and for that I should have Colby snap your neck. Get out of my life." Pain fills his eyes.

"Youre all I have," He whispers.

"I was never yours you idiot! I used you for my pleasure. I could give a fuck if you die alone! Get the fuck out of my house!" He turns starts to walk back towards the entrance. He looks over his shoulder giving me a hateful look. If looks could kill...

"This isnt over," He says with promise. I grab my purse and pull out my gun.

"If you set foot on any of my property, I'll fill your ass full of hot lead." He stares at the gun then finally leave. Colby looks shocked at the sight of me holding the Beretta.

"Should I have someone watch him Ma'am?" Colby asks. I shake my head.

"He may be dumb but he isnt stupid." Colby smirks.

"You throw a nice punch Ms. Bonnet," I try to smile.

"Have another drink with me?" He hesitates but nods. I go to the kitchen for a bottle of wine and two glasses. Its been a long fucking day and I have a feeling tomorrow will only be worse. I swear if this shit gets out Derek Wilson's name will be used as a past tense.

I awake with a headache. I got pretty fucking twisted last night. Colby was a little out of it also. We finished an entire bottle of Petrus. I try to bring back my memory from last night. I slightly remember Colby and I dancing. Then the bit where we attempted to bake something. I'm not sure what it was or if it was even bakeable. I rub my forehead.

If I had work today I think I'd play hookie. Thankfully its Saturday. I have the entire weekend to do what ever I want. Maybe I should look into finding a new submissive. I would say I hated to see Derek go but honestly, he wasnt that great. I climb out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. Coffee... Need coffee. Colby sits at the bar with his hands resting on his forehead. The kitchen is a complete mess. The floor is covered in what looks like chocolate syrup, cake batter and... green olives? I shake my head. God I hope I didnt eat that.

"You too?" I ask gloomily as I begin to prepare coffee for the two of us. He groans.

"Yes Ma'am, this is why I dont drink." I sit down at the bar next to him.

"What happened last night?" I ask with confusion. "I dont remember hardly anything," He looks up at me and I think he flushes.

"We'll after a few drinks we started to dance, then you wanted to bake. I'm not really sure what it was but it didnt taste too well." He laughs. His smile quickly fades. "You also-" He hesitates.

"What did I do?" I ask suddenly horrified. God I hope I didnt try to tie him up or flog him or anything.

"You had me call Noah Williams and set up a lunch date for this afternoon at The Avenger." Fucking A! Why would I do that? I dont even like him! OK, maybe a little but our relationship couldnt go anywhere. I dont love and I definately cant fall in love with another dominant.

"I shouldnt have called him Ma'am," Colby says with regret. "I knew you were a bit drunk but you kept insisting. I'm sorry." I wave away his words.

"Dont, Colby. I pay you to do exactly what I say, I cant be mad at you for doing your job." I look at him. "He said no though didnt he?" He shakes his head and I groan again. "What time?"

"Twelve fifteen," He cocks his head to the side. "He says for you to wear red." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh did he now?" He nods. There's no way in hell I'm wearing red today. I think I'll go for something dark. Purple maybe. I have a cup of coffee and leave Colby to get ready.

The Avenger isnt really a fancy place but its good for relaxing. It has a dark atmosphere, thats why I love it here, black walls and blood red furnature. The walls are covered in abstract paintings. A waitress shows me to a table where I order a glass of wine. I feel eyes on me and I know I've been spotted. "Boo!" I jump as Noah jumps at me from the left. He rolls with laughter.

"Are you always this childish, Mr. Williams?" I grimace at him. He looks down at me with the eyes of a dominant and I suddenly feel like I'm in trouble.

"Are you always this defiant?" He asks with an icy tone. "That dress doesnt look red to me." I return his dominant stare.

"I wear what I please," I mutter. "Do you really expect me to wear red because you said so?"

"Yes," He says. This time I laugh.

"Mr. Williams I believe we've had this conversation before. Nobody tells me what to do." He grins and I feel faint. He's so perfectly beautiful. Our body guards shack up at separate tables stearing very clear of each other.

We sit at a round table for two. We dont speak for a moment. We look at each other curiously. The waitress takes one look at Noah and her cheeks reddin. She pushes her breasts out and bats her lashes. His eyes dont leave me though and after ordering us both lunch, he rudely shoos the girl away.

"Why are we here Gabrielle?" He asks as he runs his fingers over the stubble of his chin. I am nearly distracted by his lips.

"Honestly, I got drunk last night and made Colby call you."

"Do make getting drunk a habit?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

"Again, what I do with my personal time is none of your affair, but no, I had a rough night."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I laugh. You've got to be kidding me.

"Do I look like I'm in need of a Dr. Phil moment?"

"No, but I think a nice spanking would do the trick." My mouth dries. Nobody has talked about spanking me. His eyes heat into burning amber globes. "I'd love to make that pretty little ass of yours apple red." His voice is husky. I clench my thighs together. The waitress returns with our food and darts out of sight.

"Where is this conversation going, Mr. Williams?" I ask finally as I begin to pick at my chicken salad.

"Hopefully to my bedroom," He murmurs humorously.

"So you think I'm going just to let you have your way with me?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh, I wish it were that easy Ms. Bonnet," He mutters quietly his eyes boring into mine. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you." I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I remember. You tried to buy me," I snap. He shakes his head.

"No, actually it was November 7, 2010. You came into my casino with Colby. You were wearing a navy pants suit and your hair was up in a tight bun. You were too pissed off to notice me sitting two seats away from you."

"So it took you, the infamous Noah Williams two years to open that big mouth of yours?" I'm personally amazed with his memory. I was pissed off on November 7, something that wasnt supposed to happen for another 45 years, ALMOST happened. I was more scared than pissed but there's no way in hell I'll admit.

"I knew what you were the first time I lay eyes on you. I could literally feel the anger and control radiating off of you. Me being a dominant also, I didnt really know how we would progress."

"Why does the word dominant keep popping up every time we speak?" I snap. I havent admitted to anything of the sort. To him, I'm supposed to be a fiesty little woman in killer heels. His lips press into a hard line.

"Ms. Bonnet are you ashamed of your lifestyle?" He asks smuggly.

"I have nothing to be ashamed of, I just wish you would stop pretending you know me. I've known you for a week. The only thing you about me is what your little print out says." He leans forward in his seat and puts his elbows on the table and his chin in his hands.

"Tell me about you then," He says sounding genuinely interested. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Why are you so eager to know about me? You said it yourself, two dominants can never work. We both know that." Its true. We will have killed each other by the end of the night. I can see us fighting for the dominant role already.

"To be honest Ms. Bonnet, I dont know why I want you so bad. The first time I saw you I wanted to bend you over the bar and fuck the anger and frustration out of you. I wanted to see a smile on your face and for some odd reason I still do." My mouth drys and I'm not sure what to say. I know I'm a bit turned on by his words.

Why does he want to see me smile? Why does he sound so hearts and flowers in a fuck-me-silly type of way? "I dont do relationships," I mutter. He gives me a cocky grin.

"Neither do I," He says. "Love is for fools." You can say that again.

"I'm not a submissive either," He frowns a bit and I have to fight my smile. He's an adorable man when he frowns. His bottow lip pokes out a bit and his brows furrow.

"Neither am I," He says finally. "But I need you," I bite my lip. He needs me? Last night I was a want and today I'm a need? Fuck this is confusing. I would be lying if I said I didnt want anything from him.

"I'm confused Mr. Williams, I'm still not sure what you want from me."

"Please call me Noah, and I want what ever you are willing to give me." Oh he makes me ache. "Do I turn you on Gabrielle?" He asks his eyes have darkened and I know he's in dominant mode. The intimidation is back and I shrink in my chair.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Do you know how good I could fuck you?" His voice is deep and highly arousing.

"No," I pant.

"I can make you come harder than you have in your life." Oh fuck me... If he keeps talking I may come off his words. If he can make me come with words he's a fucking dream come true. A small moan escapes my lips, I snap my hand over my mouth, not believing myself.

"That is a beautiful sound," His eyes are closed and his breathing has picked up. His eyes open and he looks at me through his lashes and I know his next words will be my undoing. "But I would much rather make you scream while I fuck you senseless."

"Oh fuck," I moan lowly as my orgasm crashes into me. My eyes snap shut and my hands grip the table. I bite my lip to muffle my cries. My body shakes uncontrollably. My eyes finally flutter open. Noah is wide eyed and his mouth hangs open.

"Did you just come?" He asks in disbelief. Oh now I want to disappear. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I close my eyes again. "Answer me," He orders with a deep, demanding, voice.

"Yes," I whisper. He takes a sharp breath.

"Do you know how fucking hard you just made me?" I groan.

"Please stop talking," I mutter pleadingly.

"Why?" His voice is stern and husky. "Does my voice make you to come?" I nod my head. "Look at me Gabrielle," My eyes open and I nearly combust. The vains in his temple pulses, his lips are parted as he takes slow deep breaths, and his eyes are heavy and burning with control but at the same time he looks like he has no control at all.

"This is what you do to me," He breathes. I do this to him? Look what he does to me! Nobody has ever made me come without touching me. I am overly attracted to him and it scares the shit out of me. I panick.

"I'm sorry but I have to go," I grab my purse and run for the door. I hear six feet following behind me, I kick my designer heels off and run through the busy New York traffic. Colby's shitting bricks and I know it. I just have to get away and stay away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
122K 6K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
865K 33.5K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...
1.8M 63.3K 49
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He rips my lace underwear off and slides his nike grey shorts off. "I ha- uhhh" he slams his dick into me and I...