Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 18

1.8K 51 7
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Thank you for all the lovely comments, I'm not doing so good right now so here's an extra long update because you guys make me smile and I'm grateful for that!
Enjoy🥰

---
*Dakota's PoV *

Jamie's out for the day filming, I dropped him off to the set then went to the gym. After the gym I went straight to see my dad, I showered there and then we had lunch together. I'm just arriving back home now and as I pull up I spot Amelia and Dulcie getting out her car.

I get out my car frowning, Dulcie has tears down her face and her eyes are red. Amelia looks just as upset. "Amelia.. is everything okay?" I ask, sliding my gym bag on my shoulder. "Dulcie won't stop going on about daddy and Dakota" She mumbles, going into the boot of her car and grabbing a bag of Dulcie's, she hands it to me and I frown.

"What's going on?" I frown as Dulcie begins to cry again. "Mommy no, I sorry. Don't go" she chews her finger, crying as Amelia kisses her head. "Mommy will see you in a few days." She says before turning to me.

"I need a break, she loved it here so much you two can watch her for a few days" Amelia rolls her eyes and climbs back into her car. "You know, he's just going to do the same to you.. get you knocked up and leave you. Whatever he tells you about loving you and wanting to be with you... he did the same to me too. Then he left. " She says out the window before driving off.

"Oh wow.." I mumble, taken aback by her comment about Jamie leaving me. I shake my head, turning and kneeling down to Dulcie.

"Come here babe" I say and she runs into my open arms, crying into my shoulder. I pick her up and go inside with her, sitting her on the breakfast bar and hugging her; stroking her back gently to sooth her.

"It's okay, deep breaths" I say, kissing her head gently. She soon calms down, sucking her thumb gently. I wipe her eyes and kiss her head again, pulling away to look at her. "Okay now?" I pout and she shakes her head.

I stroke her back gently as I grab my phone from my gym bag, texting Jamie.

'Not sure when you'll see this, but ring me when you can x'

"How about you watch some tv and 'Kota will make you some lunch?" I say, she nods and I stand her down on the floor, watching as she walks to the settee, climbing on and curling up. I turn the tv on and find a children's channel on for her then go about making her lunch.

I decide on making her a cheese and tomato bagel. I cut it up for her and place a few grapes on her plate and take it to her. "Here you go, Shall we sit up?" I ask, sitting beside her as she moves to sit up. She takes the plate and thanks me before eating slowly.

"Where's daddy?" She looks around then looks to me. "He's working" I pout and she nods. "Fank you 'kota" She smiles handing me the empty plate. I take it and wash it, just as my phone rings.

I look over to Dulcie who's sat on the floor with Zep petting him. "Hey" i say to Jamie as I answer. "Hey baby everything okay? Your text worried me" he says and I smile slightly. "Erm, Dulcie is here.. Amelia dropped her off" I Lower my voice so I don't upset her again if she hears me speaking about it.

"What why?" He sounds annoyed. "I'm not sure.. I haven't really asked Dulcie yet, she was pretty upset and I didn't want to make her feel worse" I say and I hear him say something to someone about needing to leave. They reply with something along the lines of there's too much to do for him to leave early.

"I'll try and leave as soon as I can baby.. I'm sorry this was sprung on you" he sighs. "It's okay.. we'll see you later" I say quietly, hanging up. "Soooo what would Dulcie like to do this afternoon until daddy comes home?" I say to her, sitting on the edge of the sofa. "Bake cakes" she giggles, wandering over to me.

"Ooh sounds fun! Come on then, let's wash our hands" I lift her up and carry her to the kitchen sink. We wash our hands then I stand her on the chair near the breakfast bar. I get ingredients out the fridge and cupboards then we weigh them out and start baking.

--
It's now 6pm, the cupcakes are decorated and in the fridge setting. I haven't heard from Jamie so I haven't a clue when he'll be home.

"I think Dulcie needs a bath" I wrinkle my nose looking to her, she has flour everywhere. She giggles and nods her head and we go to the bathroom.

I start running the water, adding some of my bubble bath into it. I check it's not too hot and then Dulcie gets undressed. I pick her up and place her in the bath when she's undressed.

"I think after this, 'Kota will start cooking dinner.. daddy will be home soon" I smile at her as I wash her hair. "Okay" she nods smiling, closing her eyes for me.

"What happened earlier with mommy?" I ask quietly and she opens her eyes again. "I just said about daddy and 'kota's house. She shouted" her bottom lip starts to tremble slightly. "Hey it's okay.." I stroke her back.

"Does mommy not like me?" She sniffles and my heart breaks. "Mommy loves you very much, don't think any different" I say, kissing her hair gently. "Come on you" I lift her out the bath and wrap her in a fluffy towel. "Fank you" she giggles running off to her room.

I empty the bath out and go help Dulcie get changed into pyjamas. Once she's changed we go to the living-room. I hear the door go and Jamie's walking through it and closing it behind him.

"Daddy!" Dulcie runs straight for him, hugging his legs as she starts to cry again softly. "Hi Princess... sshh don't cry it's okay" he kneels down and rubs her back repeatedly with his hand, hugging her. I watch them for a minute or two then walk to the kitchen, leaving them.

I listen as he talks to her, I can't make out what they're saying, but he makes her giggle and I hear her run off to the sofa. Then I feel Jamie's hands around my waist.

"Hey.." I whisper. "Hey" he kisses my head gently and I turn in his arms. "Is she okay?" I nod to Dulcie. "Yeah.. though I have no idea what's gotten into Amelia? What did she say?" He asked, kissing my lips gently. I pull away and move from out of his arms.

"She said something about Dulcie loving it here so much we can have her for a few days.." I stop myself mentioning anything about what she said about jamie leaving. But I think he notice.

"Yeah.. what else?" He raises his eyebrows and I sighs, fiddling with my fingers. "She said that you'll just do the same to me what you did to her.. get me pregnant and then leave. She said when you say you love me and want to be with me it's not true, because you said it all to her too, but you still left her" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"What.. Dakota please tell me you don't believe her?" He groans, resting his head in his hands. I shrug and sniffle. "We shouldn't talk about it right now, you need to find out what's going on with her. She can't just show up and leave Dulcie without warning. What if I had still been away filming? She probably would've left her on the door step" I wipe my eyes, looking to him before walking to the living room.

I hear him sigh as I walk off, I hate when we argue or fall out. But Dulcie is more important, he needs to get to the bottom of that before we can talk about what she said. "What would you like for dinner?" I ask Dulcie as she lays on the sofa.

"Cupcakes" she cheers and I giggle. "Noooo, you need proper food, then we can have cupcakes" i laugh at her. "Burgers?" She grins and I nod, looking to Jamie who's watching me and Dulcie, his face fall of worry.

"Burgers for dinner?" I ask him, walking over to him slowly. He nods watching me. When I get to him I place my hand over his on the worktop. "Go phone her.. you need to talk to her about whatever's going on.. then we can talk about what she said later on.." I say, leaning up to gently kiss him on the cheek.

"I will.. you're okay though?" He frowns and I nod slowly. "I will be.. we just need to talk about what she said" I reply, gazing at him.
"Are we okay?" He asks and I nod slowly again.

"then why haven't you let me kiss you properly?" He looks at me, suddenly looking really vulnerable and it pulls at my heart. I gaze at him for a few moments more then reach up, kissing him gently on the lips, my hand on the side of his face.

He kisses me back, then pulls away and pecks my lips again. "Now go, go phone Amelia" I smile and rub my nose with his, he nods, wandering off to the bedroom whilst I start dinner.

----
*Jamie's POV*

I decide on eating with Dulcie and Dakota first before phoning Amelia. We eat the burgers and homemade sweet potato fries that Dakota's made for us all. They're delicious and even Dulcie likes them. Once we've ate I sort the dishes with Dakota and then her and Dulcie decide to go and walk Zep whilst I sort out Amelia.

when they leave I go to mine and Dakota's room, quickly shower and change then phone Amelia. She answers on the fifth ring. "Hello Jamie" She says making my blood boil even more.

"Cut the crap. What's going on Amelia?" I sigh, trying to reign my temper in a little. "Listen... all she's spoken about since getting back from yours is you and Dakota.. or" 'Kota" whatever Dulcie calls her, it's not nice. How would you like if I got a new fella and all Dulcie spoke about was me and him ?" She rambles on.

"Right, firstly.. she calls Dakota 'Kota because when they first ever met at the start of the fifty shades filming that's the only way she could say her name.secondly, yeah I think it would get to me but you can't just dump her here there and anywhere because you don't like to hear her speak about us" I take a deep breath as Dulcie walks into the bedroom.

I smile and she hops onto the bed next to me, climbing into my lap and cuddling me. "Alright I'm sorry... jeez.. " Amelia sighs and I roll my eyes. "Is Dulcie there? I didn't mean to upset her.. I just needed a break it was all getting a bit too much" she says quietly. "She's here.. and I understand that. Next time text beforehand. you're lucky Dakota finished filming early and was home"

"Jamie please, stop talking to me like I'm a child! Put her on, I'd like to talk to her" I sigh and bite my lip to stop me going mad at her, passing the phone to Dulcie. "Mommy wants you baby" I say and she smiles shyly, talking to Amelia on the phone.

They don't say much but Dulcie giggles every now and then, chewing her finger. "Okay mommy, night night. Love you" Dulcie giggles before handing the phone to me and jumping down from my knee, running off to the living room.

"Another thing.. why did you feel the need to try and ruin things between me and Dakota? You had no right to mention anything to her."

"Jamie you're just going to do the same, you'll get bored of her. There was a time you used to tell me how much you loved me and want me forever. You'll do the same to her. " she sniggers and I have to stop myself from punching the wall.

"No. I felt like I had to say it all to you because you was having my child. But you trapped me with Dulcie. You thought if you'd get pregnant i'd stay with you, you thought I'd love you again. With Dakota, everything is so pure and so natural. I don't even have to explain myself to you. This conversation is over." I say, hanging up the phone and toss it onto the bed. It bounces and falls off onto the floor.

Dakota walks in just as I'm about to throw my fist into the wall. "Hey, hey... you okay?" She rushes over and takes my hands, cupping them in hers. "Don't do that.. it isn't worth it" she kisses my hands softly and most of my anger evaporates instantly. My god she's my life saver.

"She gets me so mad" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I know.. I know" Dakota wraps her arms around me and I hold her close to me.

"I'm sorry for what she said to you.. please don't believe it, it's not true. The truth is, I wouldn't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for you. You make me a better person and you make me see the world differently" I choke out, getting emotional.

"Jamie, you don't have to explain yourself.. she just got to me, I think she knew she would that's why she did it, but I love you so so much and it would hurt.. kill me even, if you were to do anything like what she said.." she gazes at me and I go to speak but she puts her finger over my mouth.

"But, I can see the love in your eyes when you look at me... " she smiles shyly, leaning up to kiss me gently. "We can carry on talking about this later, Dulcie's just about to go bed, she was waiting for daddy to say night" she wrinkles her nose, taking my hand and leading me to Dulcie's room.

"Goodnight daddy" she hugs my legs and I kneel to give her a proper hug. "Goodnight baby girl, daddy loves you so much always. Mommy said you can stay with daddy and 'Kota and she'll see you in a few days" I kiss her hair a few times before lifting her and laying her in bed.

"Okay daddy.. we play tomowow?" She gazes up at me. "Daddy has the day off, so me and you and 'Kota can go somewhere nice" I stroke her hair back as she closes her eyes slowly. I kiss her head once more before getting up and taking Dakota's hand.

We leave Dulcie's door pushed over slightly and head to our room. Once there I strip to my boxers and she gets one of my tops on. We climb into bed; laying so we're facing each other.

"She trapped me. The only reason I stayed with Amelia for as long as I did was because of Dulcie. I thought it was wrong to leave them. She threatened to not let me see her" I break the silence after a few minutes of just looking at my beautiful girl. "We didn't plan to have a baby. I was always so careful because, the relationship was getting more toxic. Then she told me she was pregnant and I knew I couldn't leave. But there wasn't anything there between us"

"Oh jamie... you never told me" she pouts, reaching over and stroking my cheek. "I'm sorry.." she whispers kissing me gently. "No one knew.. just my dad. He helped me with all the professional stuff.. lawyers etc"

"But this is where it's different.. you don't want me for my money, you don't pretend to love me because I can see it. The way you look after me, the way you care for Dulcie... that's how I know you love me.. and, we've actually discussed starting a family. It's something we both decided on together" I say, taking a deep breath. "So please, believe me when I say I won't be going anywhere... ever" I look to her as she blinks a few times.

"I believe you.." she leans forward kissing my gently, her eyes closed as a tear falls. "I'm so sorry, about everything with Amelia.. I'll never be like that. Ever." She shakes her head and i smile. "I know you wouldn't.." I add, kissing her head gently as I pull her closer.

Comments appreciated as always, love reading what you all think❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.4K 46
---------- "The story has me hanging on to edge of my seat. Every time I get a notice of update no matter what I'm reading I go to read the new updat...
5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
So Much More By M

Fanfiction

53.2K 1.4K 30
Dakota Johnson was just a young actress trying to do her job while also hiding her feelings for her married co-star Jamie Dornan; and she did just th...
430K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...