My bought wife - RagLak and S...

Od Sukorian

It is a funny story... Laksh is the brother of Suraj. Suraj is happily married with Chakor. But poor Laksh... Viac

Intro
Chapter one
Barbaad {bankrupt}
Girls talk
Who is Maya? (#1)
Stupid Maya
Zilla's
Party with twist
The new member #1
The new Member #2
The three
Mission kids
Ragini and Chakor's past
Twist
The realisation
Is it love?
How to survive (✔️)
Resume
An unexpected incident
The deal
Mission -1-
Mission -2-
Mission -3-
Mission - OVER! -
The conclusion
Drama Company (Happy End)

There was always something

621 99 63
Od Sukorian

Hi

Target: 75 or more...

Recap: RagLak growing feeling. SuKor mischievous behaviour. The kids...🤷‍♀️🤣

Ragini was sleeping on the ground, but there was something giving her a good feeling, she didn't know what it was, there was something raising inside her, it was a new heat making her feel better than before.

Ragini moves, she felt a strong chest and opens her eyes, she saw the bare chest and looked around, her cheeks turns red and were burning like if the sun is focusing on one point creating a heat like fire.

Ragini was breathing fast, she had turned, but on his sleeping body. Laksh was lying underneath her on his back, his injured hand was resting on her belly, well know it was resting on her back. While his other hand become a pillow under his head.

Ragini blinks with her eyes, she bites on her nail thinking how to move without waking him and giving him a chance to tease her.

Aya hay do you need Laksh to get teased?

"Ragini Di, how is the new bed?" The kids were all on the end side of the bed, lying on their fronts their elbows were angled and their chi s were resting on their hands.

Ragini gulps, beads of sweat were rolling down her temple, "Kids, shh!" She shushed them, but Kids are Kids.

"LAKSH BHAIYA!!! GOOD MORNING!!!" They shout in union and he jerks up, Ragini still in his embrace.

"Laksh!" Suraj come in with Chakor, "who was holding the crying Raj.

"Have you lost your mind? You wake him!" Chakor glares at them with fire in her eyes.

Suraj was looking at Laksh and Ragini, "wow just have a look at this scene! What you think a new love?"

RagLak widen their eyes and shook their heads negatively, "Bhai!" Laksh glares at him, "don't create a unnecessary scene!"

Suraj looked at them, "your hand, her back, your chest, her lip marks!"

Ragini looked at Laksh visible chest, truly there was a mark on his chest and it was an exact form of Ragini's lips.

Ragini stood up and adjusted herself, "you mind your own business! This all happens because of you!" She stamps to Suraj pointing with the finger on him.

Suraj moves and tried to bite her finger, she jumps back and hits with Laksh chest.

"Bhai you don't cross your limit." Laksh warns him what turns out to be a bad idea.

"I shouldn't cross my limits? I?! I married the woman behind me, who is holding our child, which woke because of these three useless kids, Military School is waiting!" The Kids shrugs and shook their heads.

Chakor didn't liked, "Suraj don't make unnecessary dramas we all know how much you love children." She hits him on his back, "stupid! You scared them."

Ragini made a face, "I hate you you are responsible for everything, if you would have included your brother in your undercover mission then this wouldn't have happened!"

Suraj made a fist, "Oh really! You think this way then let me clear you one point the reasons why you are here!" He shouts at her, but she confuses and hides behind Laksh.

Chakor looked at him in anger, she frowns, "your son needs a new diaper."

Suraj got irritated, "then go and change it. Why are you telling me? Just do it!"

Chakor comes in front of him, "your son and his dirty work belongs together!" She handover Raj to him, Suraj smells his son and looked at the three kids.

"You three, get up!" He orders and they followed, "take him, wash him, change him and feed him. Go!" He sent them out of the bedroom.

Laksh was glaring at Ragini, "you had your own mission to come into this house?" There was disappointment to hear out of his voice.

"Ragini I never thought that!" Chakor shook her head, even she was hurt.

Ragini was silent all the time, she didn't know what to say as she had no idea what was going on.

*cough cough*

They heard, how Suraj cleans his throat, "may explain?" He asked and they all looked at him with attention.

"Do explain it, we want to know!" ChaLak said in anger.

"Me too wants to know." A very helpless Ragini said lifting her hand.

Suraj was looking at the room. Thank God I'm the nearest to the door, I can ran out of the room as soon as I tell them, they won't get me and I can hide with the kids. Otherwise whoever will mess up with me I will sent them to the military school. Haan Even them. They need discipline.

Laksh saw his gaze and thinking face, "Bhabhi?" He whispers to Chakor, "you see your husbands face, he is planning to escape."

Chakor fumes, even she felt it and hold the hand of Suraj, "Suraj! Say why is she here?"

Suraj felt a pain, it wasn't the power of Chakor's tight grip, it was the pain of the dig nails into his flesh.

"I will tell you." He said while hissing in pain, "but leave my hand." He said and Laksh smiles, "sure, Bhabhi you leave his hand I will keep an eye on the door here."

Laksh had changed his position.

Ragini couldn't believe it. What is this with these two? How can they be a duo like this, poor Suraj I feel pity on him.

"Thanks even I do feel pity on me." He said and Ragini frighten, "how?"

Suraj looked at her and then to his wife and brother, "like really, who won't be pity on me. Having these two 24/7 around me."

Ragini wasn't stupid to answer on his question.

ChaLak were glaring at him, "say!"

Suraj looked at them and moved to Ragini, "I have arranged this." He was standing in front of her, "without your knowledge I sent Laksh into your area. I made him to your prey, I asked mom and Dad to think about his marriage. I knew he would try to find a way out off it and he exactly did what I wanted."

Ragini looked at him, "why?" Laksh was now standing next to her, "yes bhai, tell us why?"

Suraj took a deep breath, "Chakor you told me something about Ragini's past. You remember Laksh got shot yesterday and you were alone with the kids."

Chakor nodded, "yes, the struggle she had."

Suraj nodded, "yes, the struggle. Let me tell you one thing. It was the house of my suspect, Rohan Oberoi."

Chakor widen her eyes, "you know that?" She looked at Ragini, but she was just looking at Suraj, "that was the reason, why you always kept it as a secret knowing about me. You knew about me and let me live here in peace and happiness, just to keep me safe from the evil?"

Laksh sighs of relieve. She didn't fooled me, thank god she is innocent all the time she was.

Suraj looked at her, "you thought you are save from Oberoi, but let me tell you, he never accept a rejection. He hasn't attacked you as he didn't know anything about you, it was good to give him wrong informations about yourself."

Ragini hugs him, "he won't do anything to my kids?"

Laksh rolls his eyes. Kids? I got shot by that ass what about my pain and my security? Oh shit I'm jealous about the kids and why is she hugging him? It might be his plan, but I completed it.

Chakor hides her smile, "Ragini, I think you and Laksh change till then Suraj and I will check on your kids, whom he kept save! Nothing will happen to them or you, as you have two protectors, don't forget Laksh." She winks and Ragini nods, wiping her tears away.

"Right, Thank you!"

"Mention not!" Suraj said and looked at Chakor, "I don't want to clean his diapers, look what I did. I joined a broken heart," talking about Laksh, "I gave an orphan a family," talking about Ragini, "I have reunited a family," talking about the kids, "and most important I married you, while planning and making a baby with you. I had to keep this happen!"

Chakor rolls his eyes, she pushes him out of the room, "praising yourself isn't good for your health!"

They closed the door.

____
Please comment and vote

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2.1K 21
The most unique and cute love story of RagLak including their precious prince Raksh.
27.3K 1.4K 11
A story about brother's - not edited
8.6K 1K 11
its an raglak ss...laksh who is an sincere CBI special officer solving many mystery cases in his own talent , ragini entry is suspence ...their love...
6.4K 519 24
What happens if U see the woman of ur dreams? Suraj comes back to India n sees Chakor!