Alias (Yandere Light Yagami x...

By -abandoned_22-

Maybe it's better sometimes to keep suspicions to yourself?. . . You made the mistake of admitting to Light t... More

1. ๅฐๅฑฑๆ˜Ž็พŽ (Akemi Oyama)
2. ๆพ็”ฐ (Matsuda)
3. ใ‚ใชใŸใฎๆœฌๅ (Your Real Name)
4. ใƒŸใ‚ฝใƒฉใƒปใƒŠใ‚ชใƒŸ (Naomi Misora)
6. ๆญป็ฅž (Shinigami)
7. ใ‚ญใƒฉ (Kira)
8. ๅคง (L)
9. ๆฐ—ๆŒใก (Feelings)
10. ไธๅ‹• (Immobile) - Light's Route Starts
11. ใƒ–ใƒญใƒณใƒ‰ใƒ“ใƒƒใƒ (Blonde Bitch) - Light's Route
12. ่ช˜ๆ‹ใ•ใ‚ŒใŸ (Kidnapped) - Light's Route
13. ใ‚ใชใŸใฎใŠใ‹ใ’ใง (Because of You) - Light's Route
A small message! (ๅฐใ•ใชใƒกใƒƒใ‚ปใƒผใ‚ธ)
14. ๅข“ๅœฐ (Graveyard) - Light's Route Ending
ไปฃๆ›ฟใ‚จใƒณใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒณใ‚ฐ - ่ฟ‘ๆ—ฅๅ…ฌ้–‹ (Alternate Ending - Coming Soon)
็พๅœจไฟ็•™ไธญ (Currently on Hold)
Gone
10. ไธๅ‹• (Immobile) - L's Route Starts
Unfortunately...

5. ๅฆฌใพใ—ใ„ (Jealous)

7.7K 196 178
By -abandoned_22-

(Y/n) was horrified. She had just seen Light kill someone. She was sure of it! The moment Naomi finished talking to Light, she became unresponsive, and she wouldn't even talk to her. How the hell did Light do that?! Just how much was he capable of?. . .

(Y/n) felt like a fool. It was like she played a role in Naomi's death because she didn't do enough to protect or save her. She wondered how it would've ended up if she didn't turn her back on Naomi when she was talking to Light outside the office. Maybe she would've still been alive. . .

(Y/n) continued to cry as she ran. She couldn't save anyone! She glanced behind her and her eyes widened when she saw Light hot on her tail. What?! Why was he. . . This made her claim even more valid. He'd heard her accusatory words. Instead of defending himself he was chasing after her with fury clear on his face!

He definitely was Kira! (Y/n) was close to her house. She saw Matsuda at the front of their small garden, watering their plethora of plants. She was so glad to see him there. She needed to be in his arms. She wanted him to hold her lovingly whilst he reassured her that she was perfectly alright. That everything was okay.

She ran straight at him with tears streaming down her cheeks. Matsuda turned just in time to see her but he couldn't prepare himself for the strong embrace. She jumped onto him, hugging him tight whilst sobbing. He stumbled and fell backwards with a thud. (Y/n) continued to cry. Matsuda didn't know what to do. He reached up and pet her head.

"Hey, Akemi. . . What's up?" He asked softly.

"Naomi's dead! All because of me! I didn't protect her or stop her and now she's gone. She's gone forever. I could've done something but I just let her go and now she'll never be able to speak to me again." She cried.

She didn't mean to tell Matsuda all this but it just slipped from her lips. Light had followed her all the way to her house. Would he come out? Maybe he knew Matsuda? Light's father was on the task force too but she didn't know whether Soichiro discussed what he did at work with his family, and whether his family knew who he worked with.

She was so irresponsible. . . She'd led Kira to her weakness. Her Achilles heel. She'd already lost so many people, she didn't want to lose anymore. So. . . She didn't tell Matsuda what she meant by Naomi being dead, she just carried on rambling things that Matsuda probably wouldn't understand.

"It's my fault. I left her all alone. Now she's dead like my father because of me. It's my fault!" She sobbed into his chest. Her father had been wrongly accused of his crimes. She witnessed what had really happened that day of the murder. Another man had stabbed the poor kid and ran. (Y/n) and her father were in shock but then (Y/n)'s father forced her to run, ending up with him going into custody and being blamed for the death.

Thanks to (Y/n)'s testimony, along with DNA evidence, it was discovered that he was falsely accused, and was set to be released. (Y/n) was there when he was about to leave when. . . He had had a heart attack right where he was. Obviously it was done by Kira. Her father had no health complications whatsoever. He was fit as a fiddle. A person like that couldn't have a sudden heart attack. So, Light had killed him?. . . Acknowledging that flooded her heart with immense pain. She choked out a small sob and kept her tear-streaked face hidden from Matsuda.

Matsuda's face was clouded with confusion. He cupped (Y/n)'s cheeks and pulled her face close. His eyes were full of honesty and sheer determination as he spoke his next words.

"Your father's death was never, ever your fault. Kira was the one who ended his life because he thought he was a criminal. In the end, we will find out who Kira really is, and we'll end his murderous rampage. Please, I told you to stop blaming yourself. . ." Matsuda exclaimed in a trembling voice, pressing the tips of their noses together.

"And who's Naomi? She's dead you say?. . . Did you witness anything, Akemi? Did you do something?" Matsuda questioned sternly as he squeezed (Y/n)'s cheeks tighter, trying to get an answer out of her.

(Y/n) sniffled. She slapped his hands away before looking to the ground. Tears continued to run down her reddened cheeks. Matsuda sighed, but got the message that (Y/n) didn't want to say anything else.

He tried getting up whilst gripping onto her tightly. Finally, he managed to stand with her close to his chest.

"It's okay. I'm here. You might not want to talk about this now. But when you're ready to do so, I'm here." He whispered, kissing her cheek. (Y/n) calmed down and nodded her head. Matsuda smiled and gave her head a reassuring pat.

Light's POV

Light scowled at the sight in front of him. Why the hell was that investigator so close to Akemi? He had no right to touch her. Akemi was his. He made Ryuk listen to their conversation and report back to him.

Nothing interesting. She just said that women's dead but didn't tell him about you. Ryuk stated. He wasn't on anyone's side but Light offered to buy more apples for Ryuk if he did this. Light nodded his head at the information. He smirked.

So, she's scared that I might do something to Matsuda? She must have not told him because she knew that Light was observing them. Though he was smirking, on the inside he was feeling pure rage. Why did she care so much for this stupid task force member? If only he knew his surname then he would've eliminated him. 

Hyuk. Hyuk. Hyuk. I see someone's jealous. Ryuk cackled, making Light scowl.

"Shut your mouth or you won't get those apples!" Light hissed in anger. Ryuk immediately shut himself up. Light sighed and turned. He head off. He memorised the current street he was on and the number of the door where Akemi's house was. . . Just in case he needed to come back here in the future.

Light shut his eyes as he walked. How was Akemi related to Matsuda? Was she a part of L's investigation?. . . Was Matsuda her father or. . . Something more? He grunted. He didn't remember Matsuda being her father when he was younger. . . He would need to do some digging but probably wouldn't find anything since Akemi's full name was an alias and she went by it with everybody, meaning that she was hiding her whole identity because of something, making it harder to get information on her.

He would also have to scour his memories. He had originally thought that Akemi was the girl's actual name. . . It appeared that he assumed wrong. 

✶ 

(Y/n) was extremely nervous. She sat in the hotel where the task force usually worked in her casual clothing. She couldn't help but fiddle with her fingers as she tried to pull herself together. Naomi's parents had called the task force office this morning, stating that they'd lost contact with her, and the reason they were calling the task force was because they suspected that since she was an FBI agent and Raye was murdered, that she had decided to try and work on the Kira case.

(Y/n) tried not to burst into tears. It meant that her suspicions were right and she had died. . . Because of that bastard Light. She'd been dragged here by Matsuda. He remembered her sobbing about Naomi dying.

He had to do what an police officer without personal feelings towards her would have to do. Bring her in. She had been interviewed before and like the rest, L had declared that she wasn't Kira. But this new information coming to light that she had seen Misora before her disappearance only sounded way too coincidental and suspicious.

"So, I looked through some information. Raye Penber was your original guardian but you rejected him. . . " L murmured, seating himself opposite (Y/n). (Y/n) bit her lower lip. She nodded her head, staying silent. L sighed as he sipped his cup of tea.

"Tell me. What happened, Akemi? I never suspected you to be Kira or in association with Kira but this new information is making you seem awfully suspicious." L mumbled. They'd concluded that Kira must've killed Naomi. The receptionists informed them of her desperate plea to get one of the members of the task force to talk to her, saying that she had a theory that had to be discussed with them. They had no remembrance of (Y/n) being there with Naomi.

(Y/n) knew L on a personal level. He was very overprotective of her. He was always concerned for her safety, and made sure to constantly check on her when she wasn't around headquarters. He was finding it hard to keep feelings out of this and talk to her like another officer would.

"I don't know what to say, okay?! I called her a few days ago after feeling this terrible guilt. I was so horrible to Raye. He tried to be there for me, but instead I pushed him away, and then he was brutally killed. I wanted to chat with Naomi, maybe get to know her better and talk about Raye. But. . ." What was she supposed to say? Naomi didn't tell her anything about her thoughts on Kira. . . She wished that she'd pushed her further, and got information out of her.

"First, we met up at a café. We talked for quite some time but then she visibly started to get upset. She suddenly got up and left, saying that she didn't feel like talking anymore. The next day, she called me up, saying she wanted to meet. So I did as I was asked to. She didn't give me a particular place to meet. Whilst I was out, Matsu called me. She disappeared whilst I was on the call. I answered him as I searched for Naomi. Once our call ended, I found her. . . But she had given her driver's license to someone. I couldn't see them but if she gave her driver's license it meant that she told someone her real name like Raye Penber did. I tried to stop her but she stopped responding to me. . . And. . . And. . ." She burst into tears. She had let Misora die! She had. . . Let her die.

(Y/n) jolted, startled, when she was suddenly embraced. She looked up to see Matsuda gripping her tightly. He was shaking as he held her. "She's not at fault L, I know it! I'm not letting my feelings interfere, okay?! She's being truthful, I know when she's lying and when she's not." Matsuda whispered. L sighed and grumbled.

"I know. But we have to investigate her thoroughly." He muttered. Matsuda turned to look at L.

"Wouldn't it be a better idea to look into those who Raye Penber was investigating before he died? That makes more sense, doesn't it?" Matsuda hissed. (Y/n) just cried and clung to Matsuda. L got up. He went through the papers that he had on his desk. L had the same idea but this whole Naomi situation had made him forget about it.

"Akemi's still under suspicion." L murmured. Matsuda frowned but nodded his head. There was a knock at the door. L went to open it, revealing the other members of their small task force. L discussed to them the plan and gave (Y/n) a few glances here and there.

"The families we have under suspicion. . ." Soichiro's eyes widened when he was told that his family was under suspicion and that they would have to install cameras in the houses of those who were suspected. Soichiro was humble about it, thankfully, and didn't cause too much of a fuss. Soon, it was time for (Y/n) and Matsuda to leave. Matsuda held onto her hand tightly.

Once they were out of the building, (Y/n) spoke softly. "Thank you, Matsu. For defending me. I'm glad that you don't suspect me despite what it seems like. I'm glad that you're here for me." She murmured. Matsuda smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll always be here for you Akemi, no matter what." He whispered, kissing her head in a fatherly manner. (Y/n) giggled and let a grin curve onto her lips.

"Hey, Akemi!" Called out a familiar voice. Matsuda glanced up as (Y/n) felt dread in the pit of her stomach as she very slowly raised her head up too. There stood. . . Light Yagami.

Light's POV

What're we doing here, Light? Ryuk asked with slight confusion in his voice.

"I'm gonna get her to tell me what they're doing. I think she's working with the task forc-" Light cut himself off as he caught sight of his target. He was angered by what he saw.

Akemi held Matsuda's hand as if they were lovers walking home. He clenched his hand into a fist but forced a false smile onto his lips as he called out to Akemi. He noticed the fear etched onto her face when she heard his voice. He tried not to smirk as she lifted her head and her nervous, beautiful (e/c) orbs locked with his.

"I was wondering when I'd find you. . . Would you still like to go on that date I was talking about?"

✶ Published on 26/03/2019 and Edited on 24/06/2021 ✶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 408 11
โ€ขCOMPLETEDโ€ข โ€ขDeath Note Fanfictionโ€ข โ€ขLightxReaderโ€ข โ€ขDescriptionโ€ข Y/N is a fan and worshipper of Kira, she hopes to one day meet him in person. While...
439K 25.6K 81
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฐธ้ ใซๅ›ใฎ็žณใซ ] โž โ” yandere l lawliet x fem! reader โ” yandere light yagami x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl is transp...
6.5K 251 39
High school is when it happened. Criminals start to die, and I start to be more careful of what I'm doing. But we all knew about the one who kills th...
13 1 1
what if light and L were freinds working together against a different death note user will are freindship solve this case...