The One I Love Prt.1&2

By GayleStar4

Part 1: Description Rainbow dash was known as the cool, awesome, fast and adventures pony. Ponies know that R... More

The One I Love Part.1
Chapter 1- The Invitation
Chapter 2- The Sleepover
Chapter 3- Pinkie's New Pinkie Sense and Stupid Dares
Chapter 4- The Dream
Chapter 5- Continuing the Slumber Party
Chapter 6- Secrets Reaveled
Chapter 7- Confessions
Chapter 8- Rainbow's Confession
Chapter 9- First Date
Chapter 10- Party
Chapter 11- Love Is Everywhere
Chapter 12- Trip To The Crystal Empire
Chapter 13- Long Distance
Chapter 14- Meeting Meeting
Chapter 15- Surprise Visit?
Chapter 16- Preparing
Chapter 17- New Sonic Boom
Chapter 18- Busy
Chapter 19- What's Going On?
Chapter 20- Unexpected Stories
Chapter 21- Learning A New Spell
Chapter 22- You Changed
Chapter 23- Still A Missing Piece In My Heart
Chapter 24- Hospital
Chapter 25- Accident
Chapter 26- Forgivness
Chapter 27- Fake Or Real?
Chapter 28- Hearts Warming Eve
Chapter 29- The Big Question
Chapter 30- Till Death Our Love Is Forever
The One I Love Part. 2
Chapter 31- I Want Something
Chapter 32- The Child
Chapter 33- Reunion With Old Friends
Chapter 34- Bond Together
Chapter 35- Welcome Back
Chapter 36- Feelings
Chapter 37- Whats Wrong With Twilight?
Chapter 38- Jealousy
Chapter 39- Wrong Thoughts
Chapter 40- Stollen Shots
Chapter 41- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 42- Truth
Chapter 43- Plan
Chapter 44- Hidden Anger
Chapter 45- Illusion/Deceived
Chapter 46- Portal To Equestria
Chapter 47- Magics
Chapter 48- It Beggins
Chapter 49- Possessed
Chapter 50- Transformation
Chapter 51- Midnight Sparkle
Chapter 52- Back In One
Chapter 53- Bidding Goodbye
The One I Love: Final Chapter
THANK YOU

SPECIAL CHAPTER

311 8 9
By GayleStar4

*SPECIAL CHAPTER*

Today is Twilight's birthday, and tomorrow will be their Anniversary, they've been together for 6 years, and Rainbow think its time.

"Hey guys, is the foods and decorations ready?" Rainbow ask. "Oh Rainbow dear, calm down. You've asked that question for.... For the 10th time!" Rarity exclaim.

She is so nervous. She can't keep herself calm. She had so many 'What If'.

What if Twilight don't like her surprise? What if Twilight won't come? What if Twilight would just laugh at her? What if Twilight will ignore her? What if Twilight will break-up with her? Or worst, What if Twilight reject her?

"If you're thinkin' about some Negative Stuff, ah suggest ya better stop!" Apple jack said. "You don't understand! You're not the one who is gonna be reject!" She yell.

Apple jack put her arms around Rainbow, "Hey, didn't ah went to this before?" Apple jack ask, "You did." Rainbow answer, "Then trust me, she won't reject you." Apple Jack said, "Ugh! You're girl is different from mine!" Rainbow said. Apple Jack let out a sigh, "Well, ah tried." Apple Jack said then left.

"They're coming!" Pinkie said who was at the door, Looking if Twilight and Sunset are coming.

Everyone turn of the lights and hide. When the door open, they saw Twilight removed her blindfold, and...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone greet her. "Happy birthday Twilight!" They all said in unison. "Go on now Dashie!" Pinkie Whisper-Shouted to Rainbow who was holding a cake.

She went to Twilight. "Hey Twi, Happy Birthday!" She greet, "Aww, thanks Rainbow. This is so sweet of you." Twilight said. "Make a wish!" Rainbow said.

Twilight closed her eyes, then few seconds, she open them and blow the candles. "YEY!" Everyone cheered.

"Ehem... That's your cue." Aria said. She took a deep breath and walk closer to Twilight who was talking to Adagio and Sunset. "Ehem..."

Both Adagio and Sunset smiled and walk away. "Is there something wrong Rainbow?" Twilight ask.

Rainbow is starting to get sweaty, and very very, nervous. "Uh, Twi, I had something to tell you.." She said, "What is it?" Twilight ask.

"Uhm.. Twi you see uh.." Rainbow can't speak, she is too nervous to tell her. "Yow! She is starting to get confuse!" Sanota said then Aria covered her mouth. "What??" Twilight ask.

"Dash! Go on!" Starlight said. "You've been preparing for this for almost 1 month!" Trixie added.

"Ugh! Fine! Just be quite you guys!" Rainbow said irritated. She took a breath, "Twilight, first of all, Happy 24th Birthday to you. And I am glad, that you and I are still together for this past 6 years. And I would like to ask you... If, Would---" Rainbow slapped her forehead when Pinkie cut her off.

"Rainbow is asking if you would want to Ma---Hmmm! Hmm!" Pinkie didn't finish her words when everyone covered her mouth, "Pinkie! Shhh!" Fluttershy said. "Hmm! Hmmm-mmm-mm!"

"What was that?" Twilight ask again. Rainbow took a breath before speaking again. "I, would like to ask you, Twilight Sparkle..." Rainbow stopped, the kneeled down holding a red box. "Would you marry me?"

"YIEEEEHHHH!!!" Everyone yelled. Twilight was so shock, it took so long to sink in to her brain what just Rainbow ask her. Rainbow on the other side, she is so nervous on what is Twilight's answer, its been taking her so long.

Rainbow sigh and was about to close the box when... "Yes." Rainbow stopped. "Yes. Yes! I will marry you!" Twilight hugged Rainbow in si much happiness.

Everyone clapped and cheered for the two of them. Finally! All of them are engaged. Now surely, they had their girl for their selves and no other person can steal their girl from them.

"Congrats! And happy birthday!" Starlight greet at Twilight and gave her her gift. And so on, everyone started to give their gift to her, some are eating, dancing, singing, playing, and are just talking.

For Twilight? This is the best Surprise Birthday Party for her, Ever.

Twilight felt someone wrapped their arm around her waist, and when she turn, it was Rainbow who had a very happy Smile in her face. "Happy birthday Twi." Rainbow said, Twilight smiled, "Thank you, Rainbow." She said.

Rainbow kissed her in the cheeks. "I love you." She said, "I love you more." Twilight answer. They both smile and watch their friends having fun in her birthday.

She wouldn't ask anything instead if this. A very happy friends and a loving Girlfriend.

This, is the best birthday ever.

•THE END•

A/N: Sorry for this is short. I run out of ideas. Hehe..... TEASER!

∆•TEASER•∆
:Published:

"Hey!" One of the popular girls said.
"Yes?" The pink girl ask.

"Do you even realize what you've done?! And who you just bump at?!" The other girls ask. "Why do we even need to know? Why, who are you anyways?" The blonde hair girl ask.

"Oh just the boss of this place!" The leader said. "Oh really?" The leader of the new girls said.

"So what if you are a boss?" She ask. Just bye seconds, she found her self pinned in the lockers by the So-called boss.

"Well well well, if it isn't Rainbow Dash! Or should I say, Rainbow CRASH!" She teased. Laughter filled the hallway. "Hey! Who do you think you are to call me that?!"

"Oh how sad that you have forgot me, the girl you bullied back at Crystal Prep!" She shouted. "T-twilight..."

=•=•=•=•=•=•

"Typical Rarity, So Flirty." Fluttershy rolled her eyes.

"Its my game. Remember? Rarity is my name, and Bitching is my Game. Love by Boys, Hated by Girls. Half Snubber, Pure Bitch."

"Well not only you who had a game here. I do as well. Fluttershy is my name and Insulting is my Game. Love by Jerks, Hated by Brats. Half Mean, Pure Insulter."

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Twilight: You'll feel hell.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: By the way. When you read the Story you'll see many different words from here to there. And my writing too. Babyeee see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
67.9K 2.3K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
8.7K 303 29
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫❞ What would you do if you...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.4K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...