Shance

Bởi Ninawritestuff

first story ever I'm portuguese so sorry about my bad inglish (For the love of god do not read this seriously... Xem Thêm

Strange feelings
Strange feelings part.2
The mission
New discoverys
Kidge(just for you to know how they started dating)
Coming out
Matt
Family
Stop
Why
Thank you
Am I worth it...
AaAaaaaaaaaaaaa
You thought this was over?
The future

A big conversation

962 11 0
Bởi Ninawritestuff

S:Lance I can explain I-

L:No I don't want an explanation I just want to know is that guy alive and are you cheating on him with me...

S:No Adam and I well we were engaged but then he found out that I was going on the Kerberos mission and I had to chose between him or the mission I was so mad at him because lately we had been always arguing that I gave up on our marriage and...

L:What a minute you gave up on a marriage because of a mission...

S:Yes...at the time I didn't think about it, I was so mad at him,I was such a coward that my only plane was to run away...

L:I want to know why Lotor said that you were cheating on him...

S:Adam died in a space ship trying to come get at space...and that all happend on the day you and I started dating...

L:So in a certain way you cheated on him...(starts tearing up)how could you!!!!

S:Look Lance me and Adam we broke up when I got to space because that was is conditions...

L:Why didn't you ever told me this?

S:If you want to know the truth is just because...I  wasn't ready to talk about it...and I was afraid that you would judge me...

L:Why would I judge you...do you really think I am that immature?

S:N-no of course not is just that...we had all that thing...I just didn't really wanna make you insecure about...something that it's in the past...

L:Why would I be insecure...about something that's in the past...?

S:yea your right I'm sorry...

L:It's alright everyone is insecure about something...

S:(Kisses Lance)

L:(kisses back)

S:(breaks the kiss)I love you...

L:I love you too...

A/n

Ok I  really don't know what this chapter was about but don't forget we still have some Kidge and I plan for some DRAMA between these two...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
74.8K 3.9K 32
Sequel to "Three Cheers for Sweethearts." **Triggers: abuse, mild bullying, suicide mentions // plenty of warning given beforehand** 52, 321 words |...