RIDDLES (MURDERS)

By pwendly_pink

*-*...*-*...*-* More

Murder #1
Murder #2
Murder #3
Murder #4
Murder #5
Brain Teaser #1
Murder #6
Murder #7
Murder #8
Murder #9
Murder #10
Brain Teaser #2
Murder #11
Murder #12
Murder #14
Murder #15
Brain Teaser #3
A/N

Murder #13

343 11 10
By pwendly_pink

FROST ON WINDOWS

Ben was found dead in his study (room) by Peter. Peter recounted his dismissal discovery to the police.

"I was walking by Ben's house when I thought I would just pop in a visit. I noticed his study (room) light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspiciouns of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward."

The officer immediately arrested Peter for the murder of Ben. How did the officer know that Peter was lying?

------
Edited.
Credits to the real owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
2.7K 53 16
The fashion of Jackie Kennedy
104K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...