🌙Harry Holland Imagines🌙{lm...

By C1assywritez

A book of harry holland imagines and maybe other like Tom, Harrison, Sam. Yeah. Enjoy. It. And no I don't do... More

Harry holland ~ The night of the premiere
Harry holland~Time of the month
Harry holland ~ The bitch
Harry holland ~ The makeup means nothing
Harry holland ~ The one forever
Harry holland ~ The restart
Harry holland ~ The drunk
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 1
Harry holland ~ The second choice
Sam holland ~ The hoddie
Peter parker ~ The street racer
Harry holland ~ The New kid in school (requested by jae_Vale2105)
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 2
Sam Holland ~ The jealous
Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner
Tom holland ~ The interview pt. 1
Harry holland ~ The sick delight
Harrison Osterfield ~ The Brothers Best Friend//Pt.2/2
Paddy Holland ~ The Gym Hero
Tom Holland ~ The One that Misses you
Peter Parker ~ The one with the super powers
Harry Holland ~ The waiter
How to request
Update please
Paddy Holland ~ Friends? (Requested) part. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ Reunited (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?!(Requested) pt. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ No rest (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?! (Requested) pt.2/2
Harry Holland ~ Quarantine tingz (reauested)
Be shook
Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...
Paddy Holland ~ Player
Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2
Paddy Lovers?

Harrison Osterfield ~ The brothers best friend//Pt. 1/2

4.8K 74 44
By C1assywritez

(A/n: I've decided to try a Harrison one because I've always wanted to write one about him since there's not a lot out there)

Warning: swearing but that's nothing new.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

"Ugh it's getting worse out there mom!" I shouted across the room to my mother Nikki who was busy locking the windows. I struggled to close the ones in the living room. Unfortunately I was not like my twin brother Tom, strong and basically athletic. He had abs and muscles while I had nothing but noodle arms. Although we did shared the same passion for acting. Surprisingly enough me and Tom got along the best out of all of the Holland siblings.

"One moment darling I'll be there in a minute" mom replied from the in the kitchen. I groaned and flopped down on the couch. Tom came running down the stairs and almost tripped on his own feet. I laughed at his clumsiness.

"What are you laughing at?" Tom sneered as he walked fully into the room.

"Your stupidity" I commented.

"Well your my twin" Tom shrugged and sat on the couch next to me.

"Stop arguing" mom said as she came into the room. She walked over to the window I struggled to close and shut it easily with no problems. Yep... it's confirmed, in weak as shit.

"Hey Y/n guess what!" Tom grinned.

"What?" I asked not really interested in what he wanted to say.

"Guess who is coming over" he smirked as he looked down at his phone.  I already had a feeling of who it was, and I didn't like them. No not at all. Tom wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. He kept his big smile, the smile meaning he knew I wasn't going to like this.

There was a moment of silence and mom continued around the room closing all the windows. The wind outside was picking up and you could hear it clearly. The rain tapped against the window violently and the grey clouds got even darker.

"Who?" I asked giving in regretfully.

"Harrison" he spoke at the same second a loud noise of thunder cracking from the outside. Lighting was bright and almost blinded us. Wow that was the most cheesy moment ever, how cliché...

"The one from the flash?!?!" I asked hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. Tom shook his head and facepalmed at me. Harry(young Harry) giggled from the dining table where he was doing his homework.

"No, Osterfield" Tom spoke.

I cringed at the name. I hated Harrison so much! He was always such... such... such a..? what are the words? Oh yeah such and asshole. There were nights were I fantized about punching him in the face to let out my anger. But Tom would hate me, and I didn't want that.

Why do I hate Harrison so much you may ask? Well it's simple, he was a bully. He picked on my all the time! Everything I ever did was never good enough for him. He always teased me about me being weak, and he said I was ugly. That son of a bitch... what really got to me was how he always got away with it. Tom never seemed to notice. And when I tried to tell him he never listened to me. Even though he knows we hate each other! But if I'm being honest here, I'm not even sure why Harrison hates me. And it kind of sucked...

"Earth to Y/n?" Tom waved his hand in front of my face. Soon enough a loud thunder strike brought me away from my trance. The knock at the door sent shivers down my spine.

"What?!" I jumped.

Tom got up from the couch and walked over to the door. He was about to open it then stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Y/n...!" He said.

"What Tom?!" I asked annoyingly.

"Y/n! Lower your voice Harry is doing homework!" Mom shrieked as she walked over to the kitchen once again. I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice!" Tom whispered to me as he gradually opened the door.

Suddenly a rush of wind blew through the door and the cold air seeped in. Instantly I wanted to leave the room. The brunette with the brightest blue eyes that were almost as blue as the ocean, his tall muscular figure brought him into the house.

Tom quickly shut the door behind him and gave Harrison a bro hug. I quickly picked up a book and pretended to read it. I secretly watched as Harrison slicked his hair back from being in the rain. I glared at him.

"How's it going buddy" Tom greeted.

"Good, good, storms getting worse out there" Harrison replied. Tom nodded his head. Harrison then hung up his coat and took his shoes off.

"Hey Haz my guy!" Harry walked over to the two boys who were standing at the doorway. Harrison and Harry gave each other a bro hug and then did some random handshake.

"Harry! Finish your homework!" Mom shouted from down the large hallway. Harry frowned then walked back to the dinner table.

I adjusted the book to make it seem like I hadn't been watching their conversation. Harrison finally noticed I was in the room. I could tell because I could hear his light footsteps coming towards me. Suddenly the book was snatched out of my hands and Harrison had threw himself down on the couch. He was so close to me, this was unusual considering he always tried to avoid me.

"Reading... how to kill a mocking bird hey?" He commented. Oh boy... here we go.

"I don't believe I invited you over here, fuck off harrison" I snapped grabbing the book out of his hands. Harrison looked surprised at my sudden reaction. It makes sense, since I never really stood up to him. I was always afraid Tom would lash out at me or something.

"Ooo damn y/n, someone's in a bad mood today" he chuckled taking the book back and shutting it completely just fiddling around with it in his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe we are reading this one? I thought we were reading Macbeth?" Harrison said looking confused as if he had no idea what was going on in class this whole time.

(You guys can chose whatever book since I'm not sure what y'all out here reading)

"Maybe you should pay more attention in class" I sneered getting up from the couch. Yes me, Harrison, and Tom shared English together. Harrison was always glaring at me in that class. It was annoying, I just wanted to shove him out of his seat so he would stop. Like jeez! Why you gotta make me look dumb.

"Both if you! Give! It! A! Rest!" Tom blurted out. Harrison chuckled knowing exactly what he was doing. I held back my urges to stab him with the nearest coaster and huffed.

To help avoid my angry urges I walked into the kitchen secretly frustrated. I would never show it, otherwise Harrison would win. I wasn't about to let that happen.

I pulled out a wooden cutting board and a couple of vegetables to cut up for myself. I grabbed a knife from the cutting block and started chopping up some celery at the island.

"Hey loser" Harrison said as he walked into the kitchen behind me. Tom wasn't with him. Maybe he went upstairs, I don't know.

This was an odd feeling. He was standing right behind me. I could feel his warm minty breath against my bare skin, this send small shivers down my neck and shoulders. For some reason I became nervous. Harrison was never this close to me. I brushed the feeling away and continued to cut my food.

"May I help you?" I asked irritated with Harrison's presence.

Harrison whispered into my ear just barely touching it.

"Nope" he popped the 'p' loudly in my ear. I cringed at the sound. It was satisfying as it was annoying. Harrison laughed.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a camera shutter. I jerked my head up for a second and looked around. Harry was pointing his camera at the two of us and grinned. I shook my head at him and silently threatened him. Harry shook his head and placed his camera down next to his text books.

Harrison then left the room without saying anything. What was that about? This was different. Was Harrison in a good mood? Has he finally realized that I actually have feelings?

"Harry what was that?!" I asked unimpressed with his actions.

"Listen I'm sorry okay I ship it" Harry emphasize as he stood up from the table and shrugged his shoulders innocently. He closed his laptop and grabbed his books and leaving behind his camera.

"Y/NNNNNNN! COMMMMMEEEEE HEEERRREEEE!" Tom shouted from upstairs. I groaned and set the knife down on the cutting board. I grabbed my small plate of veggies and walked over to the stairs. I walked up the stairs and munched on my carrots.

As I walked into Toms room I asked what he wanted.

"Wanna watch a movie with us?" Tom asked as he searched through a pile of CDs. Tom was nice like that, he wanted to include me. I wasn't to great at making friend, Tom knew this. Sometimes I didn't like it because it made me feel depressed because I couldn't make my own friends. But it was nice that he always thought about my needs.

"Depends, is Harrison going to be in the room?" I mentioned.

"Y/n" Tom whined as he placed a movie in the movie player.

"Fine" I replied.

"Ew no I don't want this ugly person in here" Harrison commented. I almost wanted to cry a little at that comment. Only because I heard it everyday from people and almost started to believe it.

"Whatever I'm out" I said.

"No come back! Harrison apologize!" Tom begged as he tried to get me to stay. Harrison just rolled his eyes and sat quietly.

Suddenly the lights went out and everything went dark. The only light was the dimness of the outdoors. The rain was even heavier and it started to hail. It was so rainy outside you almost couldn't see anything for miles. Thunder was louder and lighting was brighter as it struck across the sky.

"Shit... I go get some flashlights" I said walking out of the dark room.

"I'll go get candles" Tom commented as he followed behind me with Harrison.

"Harrison you go with Y/n so she has and extra pair of hands" Tom suggested as he walked down the hallway to the nearest closet.

Harrison shrugged and started to follow me. I turned my iPhone flashlight on and made my way to the basement door.

When we got there, the two of us started walking down the hardwood steps that lead to the basement. Our basement was half renovated and half cement and wood planks.

Harrison shut the door behind us as we fully made our way down. It was cold down here, not that I was surprised. It was also quieter down here, the rain and thunder was nice to listen to down here.

"Check those boxes over there, there might be some camping lights in them" I told Harrison as I walked over to another pile of boxes. I was sure one of them had a few in here.

"K" Harrison replied and walked to the other side of the room.

After a few minutes of looking through boxes I finally found some and so did Harry.

"Ok, lets go" I said as we started walking back upstairs.

I tried opening the door but it would budge. It was like it was locked. I groaned. I started pounding my fist against the door to catch someone's attention. After doing this five times a pair of footsteps came towards the door.

"Hello?" Sam's  voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"Sam! Opening this door please" I said loud enough so he could here. Sam started jiggling the doorknob only it was no use.

"I'm trying but it won't open and it's not locked" he replied.

"Damn this door!" He cursed "always getting stuck!" He mumbled.

"Sam!!?" I shouted wondering why he was taking forever.

"Hang on. I'm going to find something to open this door. Be right back" Sam said. I listened to his footsteps get quieter as he walked further away from us.

I sight and sat down on the steps leaning my head against the wall. How could this be? I was trapped in my own basement. And with Harrison! The one person I despised the most. I frowned knowing this would take a while.

This has happened to Tom before. The door for stuck and it took a whole five hours to get him out. I had forgotten that you ant shut this door until we replace the knob on it.

I looked over at Harrison wanting to blame him. But truly there was no one to blame. This was simply and innocent mistake that anyone could have made.

"I suggest you sit down because this is going to take a while" I told Harrison.

He just ignored me and stared at me. I scoffed and laughed in disbelief. I decided I wanted to go sit on the comfy couch rather than hard stairs. So I got up and walked back down the stairs carefully.

As I plopped by butt down on the leather couch, Harrison came and stood near me. I groaned at how I had to be nice, not because he was Toms friend but because it was just who I was. I patted the spot next to me, inviting Harrison over. But he turned away.

"Fine suit yourself" I mumbled just barely audible.

There was nothing to do down here but stare at the walls and listen to the rain. I almost fell asleep to it because it was so relaxing.

***three hours later***

It had been over an hour since me and Harrison got trapped down here. It was getting colder. Harrison finally sat on the couch but that was when I decided to sit upside down half on couch and half on the floor. My only source of entertainment was this random tennis ball I found, one of Tessa's old toys. My phone died so I could use that.

"Tom just texted me, we're going to be down here a while and that this storm is going to last all night. But since it's a severe tornado warning, they can't leave the house to get stuff to get us out of here." Harrison spoke as he sat there with his eyes glued to a bright small screen.

"Ok..." I sight not wanting to be down here anymore.

The most annoying thing about this wasn't Harrison. It was that all the board games were upstairs in the closet and the sports balls were also upstairs, some were outside. All we had was a deck of cards and this tennis ball. Harrison wouldn't even bother to talk to me.

"Get off your phone, mines dead and the more your on yours the faster it will die. We might need it Incase Tom or my parents want to contact us" I said blankly as I continued to throw the tennis ball at the wall. I gripped it back in my hands and then threw it back at the wall. I did this over and over.

"Don't talk to me" Harrison replied but also put his phone away.

"WHAT is your problem!?" I asked finally done with his bullshit.

"Nothing just don't talk to me" Harrison replied annoyed with me. I wasn't accepting that as an answer.

"Harrison! WE ARE STUCK DOWN HERE! Probably for the rest of the evening! GROW UP AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! We literally got nothing better to do!" I said loudly enough to get my point across. I didn't understand Harrison anymore. He was all buddy buddy and now he's all fuck you, you loser! Like what?!?!

"Calm down" he simply said. Yep see that pissed me off.

"And maybe you should be more specific with your questions!" Harrison spoke as he turned to face me. He knew I was right and that he wasn't getting out of this.

"Why do you hate me so much? I literally have done nothing to you..." I replied weakly. I felt confused, sad, and mad at the same time.

"It's nothing... don't take it personally" he replied.

"Harrison I know damn well that's not the reason! Your like the nicest person to everyone but me! Why?" I asked trying to get all the information.

I once asked Tom but he didn't answer me. He responded with "it's not my business". Which ticked me off because he knew why Harrison didn't like me but wouldn't tell me. They were hiding something from me but wouldn't tell me.

"It's stupid actually..." he replied. Harrison came and sat on the ground next to me. He picked up the package of cards and dumped them out. Harrison started to fiddle with one of them. I sat straight the correct way and got a little head rush.

"Please enlighten me" I said in frustration.

"Do you remember Ricky? Ricky McCullen?" Harrison asked getting deeper into the conversation.

"Yeah.. why?" Ricky McCullen was my old boyfriend from the seventh grade. But by the ninth grade he cheated on me and Harrison never let me live that one down, saying I had it coming. That really hurt but it was a while ago.

"Well before he liked you I liked you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 12.3K 51
it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has tons of mistakes and cringe LOL so bare wit...
135K 1.6K 75
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑆 ─ i'm a simp for all four of the holland brother so enjoy this collection of imagines of my favourite brothers. submitted in...
90K 646 61
⚠️SMUT⚠️ This book will include one shots of Tom and characters he's played. Some of Harry, Sam, Paddy and Haz too. If you like smut you're in the ri...
371K 5.8K 94
y'all im so sorry but i cannot write anymore so this was discontinued,, a lot of people have been asking if i could re-upload these so here it is tit...