fated mate | jeon jungkook x...

By Sopheriaaa

[Werewolves AU!] [COLLABORATION] Essence of vanilla scatter through his mind. "I'd be damned if another man t... More

Characters/Info
Prologue
Ch.1
Hiatus
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5

Ch.2

331 7 0
By Sopheriaaa

[Third POV]

Namjoon clears his throat, "Okay now that we are situated. I would like to talk about the new rules I will be creating and need opinions. But first we have a new alpha attending here."

The King stands up and points to me with his hands, "Uh your majesty there is a misunderstanding. There are three alphas." Euphemia raised an eyebrow and explained to them as you all stood up.

"Three alphas? How is it possible to have three alphas creating a community?" S.Coups questioned at the girls' insanity.

"It's simple. We are all orphans. Creating a community full of orphans is open to all of those who have become abandon and need the love and care to survive." Millia spoke up as she sat down, crossing her arms and legs.

"Impossible, you all fought for the alpha title." IU snickers as Grace spoke up,

"Well we did, but we thought about it and thought about a happy family. There we created this idea."

"So you're a daycare for mutts?" Sana snorted at Grace's sentence.

"Hey. There will not be any violence in this mansion." Suga barked at Supanova with his glowing green eyes threatening them.

"Proceed as you please." Namjoon stated.

"We all come from a background where we have no home. We take in orphans 10 and below since they become rebellious by the age of 11." Millia started to answer.

"Any males?" Felix asked curiously.

"No, but we have male children." You added. "Then let's say they leave the habitat because they found their Luna. What would you do or say."

"We let them go. They can start their own pack and family. We are here to support one another till we're ready to get back on our paws." Grace informed as they all jotted notes.

"I would be more than likely to come and visit your community with my wife." Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples.

"We would be more than pleased for the King to visit us. No need to ask to visit." You bowed your head towards the Ruler of Alphas.

Soon two hours had passed and the meeting was finally over, "Ahem, now that the meeting is over. You all may leave if you want or you can stay for an extra hour. I have to go and attend to something once again. Good night everyone."

Namjoon rushes up the stairs making a lot of people wonder why he was weirdly frantic even more than the other 8 months.

[Your POV]

I was watching Millia contemplate whether she should leave or to stay. "I really want to stay and go to the children but the food." Millia bit her lip as we see all of our deltas already eating.

"Goddammit those three." I see Millia rubbed her temples when I placed my hand on her shoulders,

"Hey it'll be fine. How about we eat for 45 minutes and then go home at 9 since it takes an hour to get here."

"Yeah the kids should all be asleep by then." Grace smiled, I exhale and gave in. I nodded my head and went to go get food.

"Then if we're staying, I'm going to go get food."

I sat down at the seat I was sitting, drinking my glass of wine. I felt eyes piercing through my body, I didn't turn around to make unnecessary eye contact; so I kept drinking.

[Jungkook's POV]

"Damn Solar noona must've had another tantrum." Felix swirled his wine and takes a sip from the glass cup.

"Most likely, you know how women are." Jungkook smirks as Taehyung gave Jungkook a look,

"Jungkook you can't say anything. You always sleep with other women."

"A man has his needs." The male held up his hands. "You'll find your Luna soon hyung." Felix smiles to the older male.

"You know I'm a bit curious about those girls over there." Jungkook clasps his hands together and hovers it over his mouth.

"Hyung, you need to stop playing with females. Once you find your Luna, those habitats can make you lose them." Felix warned as Jungkook glances over at one girl in particular.

"Hmm." He hums and leaves the conversation at that.

The blonde stands up, "I'm going to go get some food hyungs. Any drinks?"

"More wine." They replied as the youngest left to go get his food.

Jungkook was drinking more of his alcoholic beverage when he noticed a young maiden, drinking alone.

Her long red dress suited a woman like her, fur all of her curves and showed off her glistening skin.

"You need to cut back on the staring, you'll scare the poor girl." Taehyung teases the younger alpha.

"I'm not staring, I'm merely observing." Jungkook answered making Taehyung scoff,

"Then you're observing way too hard."

"Shut up, she's... something I guess you can say." The black haired male rolled his dark brown orbs to see that she left.

"Something?" The grey haired alpha now starts to question his best friend's sanity.

"Nothing, I'm probably just buzzed." Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung slowly got up,

"Yeah.. okay well I'm going to go to the balcony. You do well you." The older alpha stood up and left, leaving Jungkook alone.

[Your POV]

Eventually all the girls came back and sat down, but I noticed my sister looking frantic than normal.

"Unnie what's wrong?" Grace asked concerned for me.

"Oh nothing. Just... uhm did you guys feel that just ten seconds before I got here?" Millia looked at us with a questioning gaze.

"What feeling?" I squinted my eyes, looking at my younger adopted sister to see what she was talking about.

"I-I." She bit her lip, thinking whether to tell us or not.

"You should say it if it bothers you Lady Millia." Hwasa reassures me as I took a deep breath.

"I think I f-found my m-... my m-m." The words refused to come out her mouth.

"Argh these words make me cringe!" Millia exclaimed and lay her head on the table.

"Just say it unnie." Grace pouted, clearly upset for her behavior.

"Mate..."

"Wait what?" We all said looking shock at her words.

"M-my Lumiere... I think he's here." Millia quivered a shaky breath and began to play with her ring that was placed on my left index finger- a habit that she has.

"You're joking right? There's no way. Have you been drinking?!" I jumped to conclusions, feeling her forehead as she slapped it away.

"No. Why would I joke of such a thing!?" Millia gritted her teeth.

"That is true Lady Euphemia, Lady Millia is quite flustered about the situation." Hwasa claimed when Joy added,

"Not to mention she is awkward around guys unless it's for meetings."

"Or else she'll cry and run away." SinB finalizes making me growl,

"Oh shut up."

"But it's true unnie. When that boy claims to be your mate last time, you froze and stop speaking- then grab me and ran." The youngest alpha concluded making me groan.

"F-fine! I am scared of g-guys, but it's natural right?" Millia asked looking at all of them.

"Well, you know sooner or later you're going to have to please the needs of your Lumiere right?" Hwasa bluntly asked, I felt my face slowly burn up with red and covered my face.

"S-Shut up. N-n-no more talking about this!" The teen demanded as they all scattered to separate places, leaving SinB and Millia back at the table.

[Jungkook's POV]

Jungkook went to go get some more food, more hungrier than he normally is. Going back to the table, it felt more tense than it should be. Felix could feel it. He glanced at his hyungs as he watched Taehyung push his glass of alcohol away from him.

"Hey Moonbin didn't you say you found your mate?" Jisung asked the pink haired male who was eating happily to himself.

"H-huh what?"

"Stop playing dumb with me. You told me earlier when our bosses left." The brown haired male accused creating the tense environment.

"Stop throwing me under the bus Jisung!" Moonbin cried out when Jungkook was the first to ask,

"What do you mean you found your mate?"

"I guess I have to tell you now... I wasn't really sure but she smelled like peaches and really really pretty." He smiled to himself.

"Who is she?" Felix asked the male on his left who pointed to the laughing girls who were joined by four other girls.

"The new alpha's delta?" Mark asked the younger delta,

"I think so, because she looked at me too. I'm not sure though, it was only for five seconds." Moonbin shrugged making the three alphas tense up even more.

"Are you kidding me..." Taehyung mutters under his breath,

"Hyung you felt that too didn't you. I wasn't the only one." Felix started to speak faster when Jungkook held up his hand.

"This can't be right." The atmosphere became darker.

"Well I'm fine, my Luna smells like strawberries." Felix happily smiles, with his crescent eyes showing.

"L-lets just think about it. They're new we could just be getting use to their scent." The younger  alpha tried to calm down the tension.

"That is a possibility." Taehyung agreed and crossed his arms.

"We'll have to wait and see." Jungkook copies  the older male and huffed.

[Your POV]

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. It was too stuffy and crowded inside that place- made me feel disgustingly close with everyone.

Looking out from the balcony I saw the pretty twinkling stars, admiring it from afar.

The night breeze felt nice, especially since it was so hot due to the body heat. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling when I was suddenly interrupted.

I turned around quickly to a male with grey permed hair, gorgeous grey eyes- complimenting his hair and outfit which consisted of a regular white formal shirt, black tie, and leather jeans.

"Who are you?" I glared at the male who seemed shocked at my choice of words.

"Wow, feisty one aren't ya." He tsked and continues to stare at me.

"You're making me uncomfortable, so if you don't mind please leave. I need peace and quiet, I can't handle myself talking to idiots who hit on girls for a living." I snapped as he held up his hands.

"You know, you sound exactly like my best friend. You guys suit each other." He chuckles making me groan.

"But your attitude needs to leave, you're slowly pissing me off."

I felt my head pang with a ringing noise and there was a euphoric feeling rising through my body. I could tell that this kid had the same feeling.

But something was off.

We both looked at each other and shivered, "You are not my Lumiere. You're too much of a fuck boy to handle."

"Well you're not that pretty either, so win win." He smirks as I rolled my eyes.

"I asked you to leave and I get this bullshit instead." I groaned and walked out of the room to head back to my sisters.

I wonder what cause that...

I walked back to where the girls were, joining then when I felt Millia look at me with a shocked face, "Hey you look like someone grabbed you. What's up."

"Nothing but all I know is that I want to go home." I sighed and rubbed my head trying to suppress the headache.

"But I wanna eat more!" Grace pouted and slumped on her chair.

"F-fine just ten more minutes and we're leaving." I stuttered at my baby sister's cuteness and pushed my glass of wine away from me, not wanting another drink.

Grace pulls Millia with her to get more food, "I'm going to go get food for the pups."

Millia went to take some food home when I looked away for ten seconds, I see Grace looking scared, grabs Millia's hand and starts to run, "Unnie we're going home!"

"Wait the food!" Millia shouted and ripped Grace's arm from her as she starts to whine, quickly picking up the food as Grace started to panic towards me.

"What is up with you Grace? You wanted to stay and now suddenly you're leaving?" Millia huffed as she started to explain making me tense up.

"Ohhh. Hah it happened to both of you huh?! Now you believe me! I wasn't going crazy." Milli crossed her arms in triumph as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever. The more I stay here the more jittery I get. Let's go now."

An hour passed and we got home. I went to my cottage to see all of my pups sleeping when I heard a shuffle.

"Wow exactly 10:00 they're asleep." I smiled and was greeted by my beta and a small pup.

"He didn't want to sleep, he wanted you." Chungha softly smiled handing me Isaac, he boy from earlier.

"You need to sleep baby, it's getting late. I'll go tuck you in okay?" I whispered and went to my bed where he was going to sleep, laying him down.

I started to hum songs and run my hands through his little hair, as I slowly felt myself frowning from earlier.

"What's wrong my lady? You seem not in the mind set." I looked at my beta and sigh.

"It's crazy, but I felt like my mate was there..." Chungha smiles,

"That's amazing news my lady! You can finally settle down and start a real family."

"I don't want to, my sisters need me. My pups. I can't leave this community." I scoffed and looked at Isaac who was now asleep.

"The Moon Goddess destined you with you mate, she is never wrong." Chungha reassures me as I sigh.

"Do you remember what he looks like?"

"Ehh not really? All I remember was that he had curly permed hair and a long chain piercing." I answered standing up to go and change from my dress

Heading to the table, I sat down rubbing my temples to calm myself down.

"But he had other smells on him too so it was weird." I furrowed my eyebrows while Chungha raised her eyebrows.

"Other smells?"

"Yeah. There was chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry all in one."

"That's quite odd, I think you need to sleep on it. you're probably just tired and overwhelmed at the enviornment." Chungha suggested as I nodded my head and went to my bed once again.

Curling up besides my wolf pup and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 257 8
[Werewolves AU!] [COLLABORATION] Essence of chocolate scatter through his mind. "I'd be damned if another man touches you." Made: 3-23-19 Published:...
72.9K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
559K 33K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
2.9K 76 37
" Don't even try to touch me, otherwise you can't even imagine what I will do ".....................................