fated mate | jeon jungkook x...

Par Sopheriaaa

[Werewolves AU!] [COLLABORATION] Essence of vanilla scatter through his mind. "I'd be damned if another man t... Plus

Characters/Info
Prologue
Ch.2
Hiatus
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5

Ch.1

425 10 0
Par Sopheriaaa

[Your POV]

Waking up to sounds of baby pups running around, you smiled and stood up to go check on all of them.

It's been 7 years since me and my sisters lost our parents and brother. Millia took it the hardest... she was adopted when she was just a baby.

I remembered when she first came to live with us, I was only 4 and she was 3, Gracie was only 2. We all grew up thinking we were full blooded sister.

I looked out my cottage to see all of the orphans me and my sister took in playing with each other. My heart clenched at the cuteness of them rolling around.

"Mommy!" I see all of my pups run towards me which were about five, hugging my legs.

"Lady Euphemia, I was informed that we have more orphans." My delta Haasa informed me as I quickly ran out to see more pups and my sister.

"ROCK" "Paper" "Scissors"

I held up a scissors as my sister picked rock, "Sister you can't continue to pick scissors every time we do this."

"It's a habit." I whines as I started to picked my orphans.

I looked at a small fragile one. He stood out to me the most, he was dirtied, torn clothes, filled with bruises. My heart cried for the baby,

"I will fight you if you pick this one." I threatened my younger sister as she held up her hands and chose her three.

"Hello my new baby pups, I will be taking care of you okay? Call me mommy." I smiled as I looked at the small wolf cub who seemed hesitant to come near me.

"I won't hurt you baby, you can trust me." I held out my hands as he waddled towards my arms, wanting a hug. I picked him up and kissed his forehead as he started to cry.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I won't let nothing hurt you." I consoled him and went to where all of the other orphans were and introduced them to each other.

After I was done, I went inside to relax. Sitting down at my round table I dipped my cup of tea and called out for my beta,

"Hey, Chungha? Do you think you can call my younger sisters for a small meeting?" I asked her as her scoffs,

"Of course I would. It's my job." She chuckles as if it was the most dumbest question I ever asked her.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." I told her.

"My lady, you are too kind. Despite your clan name." The blacked haired female teased and left to gather up my sisters.

I had tea set out, water for Millia, and milk for Grace since they preferred those beverages than my Earl Grey tea,

"What's the plan for today?" I heard Millia ask as I simply answered,

"We need to scout for more land." I see Millia raise an eyebrow.

"Wow so straightforward." She chuckles, "You asked." I shrugged making all of us laugh.

"I agree with you. Ever since we have been expanding our community, we need more land for the little ones." Millia stated when Grace looked at me.

"How come you don't give me the newer pups?" She pouted.

"Baby sister, you are too young to be taking care of babies. That's why we give you the trained ones, to make it easier." I concluded making her sigh.

*Knock Knock*

"My ladies, it seems that you have a letter." Chungha, comes knocking in only to be welcomed in.

I held out her hand and opens the letter reading,

"Calling all Alphas. Meet in Mystic Forest by 6 exact. No excuses absences nor tardies, do not be late. We will be discussing new rules and boundaries within the wolf community. Be sure to bring one of your people as your escort."

"Ouu our very first meeting!" Grace claps her hands excitedly making me chuckle and pat her head.

"You sweet innocent thing."

"Looks like it's very important my lady. May I escort you?" The petite beta asked her alpha only to shake her head.

"This meeting'll be a couple hours. I need you to look after the children." I clarify and stood up to get ready.

"Inform Hwasa, SinB, and Joy that they will be attending tonight's meeting."

"Yes ma'am." Chungha bows and leaves the premise as the girls stood up and left to get ready.

Me and my sisters all walked out of our cottage with our deltas admiring each other's dresses.

We all met up at the front where all of the pups and our deltas were waiting for us.

"Alright behave yourselves. I want you all to be good okay? If you are good, you all came be out until 10:30 until the week is over." I smiled at the kids when they groaned,

"But that'll only be for two days mom!" Minhyuk complains as I frowned.

"I can make it 8:30 again, and since you complained, I want all of you to be asleep at exactly 10:00. Not 10:01, not 9:59. Not even 10:00 and one second. 10:00 exact understand me?" I glared at the pups who frowned in response.

"Yes mommy." As they went back to the field and played around, making the last of it.

"Please keep the babies safe." I pleaded to Chungha, CL, and Lisa.

"Don't worry Lady Euphemia, we will protect them." Lisa smiles and bows as I exhaled,

"Alright, we'll be leaving now." I said as we walked out to find a limo waiting for us.

"Oh wow fancy." Joy giggled walking into the fancy car.

"I wonder what will the meet will be about." SinB pondered looking out the window.

"We're talking about the new rules and boundaries. Please do not embarrass us." Millia commanded as they nodded obeying her words.

"I'm curious if we can find our mates there." Joy clapped her hands, picturing her future making the rest groan.

"What?! Wouldn't it be nice to fall in love?" The tall girl squealed and sighs dreamingly.

"Can't do that." I heard Millia whisper and started to play with her ring- it's her stress relieving technique.

"Now thinking about it, Lady Millia you haven't associated yourself with any male before. What if you find your Lumiere there?" SinB questioned making me tense up.

"Ahahah, t-that's ridiculous. As if I find my m-m-mate there. I haven't found one in a year what makes you think I'm going to find mine now?" I watched her stuttered making the girls question.

"To keep it short, we're only there for business. Nothing else." I simply stated, not wanting all of them to ask her questions that'll eventually make her angry or flustered.

Soon the car ride became quiet after that, and we arrived at the mansion.

[Jungkook's POV]

Jimin and Changbin were out on a mission, a mission that was assigned to them by their boss, the alpha.

Looking out for any Fallens in the wild, the two eventually found nicer land to expand and went to go address it to their alpha.

What they didn't know was that their alpha had a guest and bionic hearing, boy they were in for it.

The boys went inside when all of a sudden Changbin started to complain, "Ya know, I'm tired of being his bitch."

"I know right, he needs to find his Luna soon or he can go relieve his stress." Jimin scoffs and rolled his eyes when the door to the mansion suddenly opens.

Mark was there to open the gate smiling at the two as if he was waiting for them to come back.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jimin asked suspiciously to the brown haired male who shrugged and snickered, "The leader's been expecting your arrival."

All three of them started to walk upstairs when Jimin and Changbin realized what they did.

"Fuck" "Dont tell me he heard us." Changbin panics and held onto Jimin for support.

Mark looks at Changbin stupidly, "You're living for a reason. You guys are pretty dumb."

On the other hand, the alpha, Jungkook, was in a meeting hearing the deltas from afar cursing at him making his face turn grimmer and grimmer.

"I am very sorry you have to hear that J-Hope." The 19 year old alpha sighs and held the side of his head.

"No worries, I hear that from various of group." The happy delta tried to reassure the male who grew angrier

"Just know that he wants you all to be there with one of your people, preferably not one of those idiots, to the meeting." J-Hope smiles widely, looking too fake with that sentence.

"Trust me I will not." Jungkook gritted his teeth and smiled when the two deltas came inside Jungkook's room- a stuttering mess.

"Boss I'm so so sor-" Changbin yells, opening the door- interrupting the small meeting. The male alpha sent a deadly glare towards the small male who quickly walked out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

"I am so sorry once again. I'll make sure to handle those two idiots." Jungkook had his hands together, up to his face with closed eyes.

"It's fine, make sure they don't do it again or I'll tell Namjoon". The higher-ranked delta smiled and leaves the room saying, "You're fucked." To the troubled boys waiting outside the room.

Chanyeol exhaled, "I'll go get them Lord Jungkook." The beta walks to the door and opens it, "Master's waiting." He said with a glare.

Mark smirks and patted the two on the shoulders, "Good luck you two, tell me your punishment later!"

"N-no Mark! Don't go-" The two were pulled inside where Jungkook sat with his right leg over his left leg. Left hand on his forehead, irritated, pissed, embarrassed.

"You haven't forgotten who you're leader is have you?" The male asked as the boys shook their heads quickly.

"Just to let you know- you act like I haven't had women with me. I can get anyone I want. Idiots like you give me headaches."

"The amount of shit you talk, especially outside my door when an important member of the Ethereal Alliance. The profanity, disrespect could get me degraded from my position. Obviously you idiots didn't know that."

"Please don't give us shit duty." Jimin whimpers as his head held down when Jungkook stood up,

"Oh I promise you too. That shit duty won't be the worse thing you've ever done. You would want to go back to shit duty." Jungkook's voice became dark.

"Next time, I'll make you pick up shit with your bare hands. Understand me?!" He yelled making the two flinched.

"Y-yessir!" They whimpered out with Chanyeol shaking his head.

He leaded the two out, "Nice job idiots" and smiles at both of them.

[Third POV]

We all arrived at the huge mansion and immediately you see our deltas gawk at the beautiful exterior of the house that was in front of us. 

"Holy shi-" "Watch your mouth." You stopped SinB from cursing, shutting up the teen.

"Once the meeting's done we leave." Millia stated as we all entered the mansion.

Many people were inside the house, drinking and conversing with one another.

A blonde female approaches your group and snickers, "Oh look, it's the alpha wannabes!"

We all groaned and turned around to see Sana, IU, Jihyo, and Tzuyu.

"Oh look, it's the wannabe omegas!" Hwasa mocked the girls making people who were around the arguing group giggle to themselves.

"How many alphas did you suck up to become relevant enough to attend here?" SinB asked looking at them with a bored face.

"Apparently not a lot judging how they are. One suck and they go 'Uh yeah that's enough'". Joy whispered, but then all being wolves they heard her and people laughed even more.

A man with blue-black hair walks to the girls, "Enough. I do not appreciate the disgusting profanity in this household, my lord will not be happy with this conversation once I tell him."

"Oh Suga oppa, these girls are such meanies. They threatened us and they're only new orphan mutts." Jihyo pouts and clings onto Suga.

You and the girls all gasped to see a mutt cling onto the top beta of the community. You sighed, 'You're dumb.'

Suga rips her hand off his shoulders, "Never touch me with your filthy hands ever again."

"Bye Bye now." Hwasa faked a wave towards the Supanovas as they scoffed and flipped their hair leaving.

"Now." You started as Suga turned around facing all of us. "I have pups to attend to, this meeting needs to initiate."

"I understand that you are in a hurry-"

"I didn't know the leader himself was such a hypocrite." Millia sassed causing the entire room to gasp.

Suga scoffs and poked his tongue from the inside of his mouth,

"Oh look at the time, it's 6:05. I also have pups to care for-" You got interrupted by a voice.

All looking at the stairs was the ruler- Kim Namjoon himself fixing his tie and walking down the stairs.

"I am so sorry that I am a tad late. I had *ahem* matters to attend to." He coughed and fixed his hair when a voice was heard.

"I didn't know Namjoon was a freak himself." The male with black permed hair smirks, playing with his wine glass.

"Lord Jungkook!" The blonde delta besides him groans.

"I wonder what matters." Another blonde with curly permed hair in a red and black outfit chuckled with a nervous male with pink hair play with his hands.

"U-uh Lord Felix, that's not appropriate." The pink haired male stuttered.

"Oh it's fine. We all know that it goes... hmm. Do re mi fa So La." A male with silver hair added in as he smile that looked like a rectangle.

"Lord Taehyung." A male with swooped hair warned.

"Oh so you're making her sing now!?" The said male name Jungkook calls out making the group chuckle besides you and your sisters.

"N-no! It isn't what it looks li-" Namjoon tried to defend himself but wasn't working.

"No your Majesty, it's all good. We know you have your needs." Felix snickered.

"Please may we change the subject! I am sure that many people are needing to leave soon. Let's please start with the meeting!" Namjoon cries as we all sat down, with some leaders snickering.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

87.1K 2.8K 41
"You don't like people touching you, I like touching people, we'd make a great pair" "How is that possible?" "Haven't you heard that opposites attrac...
80.2K 3K 28
Jin : love are u sure I can take you am so scared .. Namjoon: tho you may be an omega but you are my mate the god's wouldn't make u my mate if you ca...
1.9M 91K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
20.9K 492 56
"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *Language, Trigger Warnings, Mature Theme...