When a Gangsta Loves You (Cur...

By BhettiBlaque

After serving a three year sentence, Jerome 'Rome' Johnson is a free man. Besides reclaiming his seat at the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: Rome
Chapter 1: Shawnee
Chapter 2: Rome
Chapter 3: Kyron
Chapter 4: Rome
Chapter 5: Shawnee
Chapter 6: Rome
Chapter 7 Rome
Chapter 8 Kyron
Chapter 9 Rome
Chapter 10 Niecy
Chapter 11 Shawnee
Chapter 12 Rome
Chapter 13 Kyron
Chapter 14 Rome
Chapter 15 Shawnee
Chapter 16 Rome
Chapter 17 Shawnee
Chapter 18 Nautica
Chapter 19 Rome
Chapter 20 Kyron
Chapter 21 Shawnee
Chapter 22 Shawnee
Chapter 23 Rome
Chapter 24 Shawnee
Aayyyy
Chapter 25 Tyrell
Chapter 26 Nautica
Chapter 27 Kyron
Chapter 28 Rome
Chapter 29 Shawnee
Chapter 29 cont Shawnee
Chapter 30 Niecy
Chapter 31 Kyron
The Next Chapters
Chapter 32 Nautica
Chapter 33 Kyron
Chapter 34 Shawnee
Sorry for the Pause
Chapter 35 Rome
Chapter 36 Niecy
Chapter 37 Rome
Chapter 37 Rome Cont
Chapter 38 Nautica
Thank y'all! Part 2?
Where TF is Part Dos???!!
Confusion

Chapter 39 Ty

4.7K 174 21
By BhettiBlaque

Mackey was pissed and I knew he thought I was weak, but I was happy as fuck to have Nautica back. She was right, we did need her. This shit was supposed to last for a few hours and had turned into a twenty four hour event. That was why I'd allowed the kid to even come to my apartment in the first place. Moving him was the right move even though Mackey hadn't wanted to.

The way Nautica had handled Mack had my dick hard as shit. Then, she had to go in the bathroom and calm Junior down, making me think about what she would be like as a mother. My kid's mother.

"Shit, Ty! Fuck, nigga!"

I lived to hear that shit come out of Nautica's mouth. Currently, my tongue was exploring one of my absolute favorite places on this earth, her pussy. I'd missed the fuck out of it while she'd been doing her running and I had missed the damn taste.

Mack and Rhodes was tending to our paycheck while I had Naut spread eagle on my couch.

"You about to give me another one?" I asked in between licks and sucks on her clit.

"Ye-yeeessss!!"

Nautica creamed for the third time and I happily licked up every bit of it. Kissing my way up her trembling body, I noticed she had put on a little weight since I'd last seen her. I didn't know about that Ky nigga, but it wasn't shit to me and it was welcomed on my end. It was mostly in her midsection, but her thigs had spread a little too. I planned on thoroughly inspecting her ass in a few more minutes.

Nautica climbed down from the couch and I sat back so she could straddle my lap as she looked at me with her chinky eyes. Mackey and Rhodes had left a little while ago, so we'd blew a few and talked about her dipping off on me before we got this shit poppin off.

I knew she had probably gone back to Kyron. She stayed running from what she knew she felt with me. This time, I'm not even gonna lie, shit had cut me a little bit. Never had me and Nautica made it to the point where we were living together. I'd gotten used to coming home to her and thought with showing her how a real ass nigga loved a woman, she'd want to make shit serious with us, but instead, she'd walked away. Again.

Should I be entertaining this shit with her? Probably not, but Nautica had my heart and I couldn't think clear whenever it came to her.

"Mhmmm..." she breathed after sliding down on my dick and finding a rhythm.

"Fuck Naut.."

With no barrier between us, I was almost ready to bust already. Her shit was feeling extra as fuck right now.

"Oohh shiitt.."Nautica breathed when I spread her ass cheeks so I could get deeper.

I knew her body and could tell she was about to let one go. It was a relief because there was no way I was holding this nut back much longer.

Pushing her onto her back, I took over.

"Mhmmm...yeess I'm about to cuuummmm!" she cried out.

As soon as she said it, I heard rocks, or some shit, hit the front door, followed by a louder clank. All in one, Nautica's walls tightened around me as I felt myself spirt the firsts of my release, just as the front door busted open.

"Y'all aint gotta stop on my account," Ky chuckled as he strolled in.

Right about now, I was happy as shit we'd listened to Nautica and moved lil dude's ass the fuck out of here. Seeing Ky had my heart palpitating and had ruined the monster nut I had been in the middle of busting.

Letting out a shriek, Nautica jumped off me and went to cover up her body.

"Pussy good, huh nigga? Her head game is what gets you though, ain't it?" Ky said, looking amused.

After getting my heart and breathing under control and realizing this was about Nautica, I rose to my feet and stepped in my boxers, pissed that my gun was lying on the kitchen counter instead of being accessible.

"Nigga, what the fuck? I know you ain't just shoot the lock off my shit!"

"Hell yeah I did. I couldn't wait to get over here and see with my own damn eyes. And seeing how ain't a condom wrapper nowhere in sight, I think a congratulations is in order for you my nigga. Though, with the way Nautica has always been set up, there could be other contenders."

The fuck. Looking over at Nautica, you could see in her face that she knew she'd fucked up. She was pregnant? I knew something had been different with her body. Her pussy had been extra kill.

"Ky, please," Nautica pleaded after getting my shirt over her head. "I was just"-

"You what? Still trying to stick to the bull shit story you're trying to feed me about carry my kid?"

"I-This is your baby Ky, but what the fuck did you expect? You lock me up in that small ass apartment, won't answer my calls, and stay up that bitch's ass but expect me to just sit around?"

"I expect you not to be out here fucking if your claiming to be pregnant by me! Raw at that. You're lucky as fuck that I don't think this is my baby, yo! But until that shit can be proven, get your shit and lets fuckin go. I got all this shit going on and the last damn thing I want to worry about is you getting into some shit."

Nautica started moving like somebody had flipped the on switch on her ass and went to go collect her things. I don't know why, but that shit pissed me off to the max. This nigga said jump and she couldn't wait to get the tape measure out to make sure she did it exactly how high the nigga asked her to. Why the fuck couldn't I get that shit?

"Na, nigga she ain't gotta go nowhere," I spoke up, but should have kept my mouth closed.

Nautica had dressed in her own clothes in record time and was putting on her shoes but my pride wasn't letting her walk out without a fight. Deep down, I knew she'd be back. This nigga didn't want her, wasn't interested in treating her the way she needed to be treated.

"Nautica you ain't gotta go. Fuck this nigga. You pregnant. We both already know its mine. This nigga don't want you."

I was being harsh because I was tired of this damn cycle. I loved Nautica and I wanted to be her man, not just some dick she fucked with on the side whenever she felt like it. I needed her. Shit, I was going through possible suicide just to get a hold of what it will take to keep a woman like her in my life. Money.

"Aww...look at this shit!" Ky chuckled as Nautica stared at the ground, not even looking at me. "Nigga said he willing to wife a hoe. I commend you my nigga, I really do, but until its proven that that ain't my shorty, you can save all that captain save a hoe shit for later."

Turning to Nautica, he said, "I got shit I gotta do. So, we out."

"Nautica don't do this," I begged, again against my better judgment.

Ky was on his way toward the door with Nautica right behind him, but I couldn't let her walk out. I wish like hell I had though.

Pausing in the open doorway, Ky looked down on the floor. At first, I didn't know what the hell had him stuck, but as soon as I registered what he was looking at, my eyes grew wide.

"The fuck!" he spat.

Picking up the vomit stained Batman shirt that I was supposed to wash in the laundry room before tomorrow night, Ky's face literally turned a cherry red. Before I could even blink, Ky had his gun trained on me and the next thing I knew, a shooting pain went through one of my knee caps.

Pew.

"Ahhh!!" 

Dropping to the floor, I grabbed a hold of my knee, which was leaking a good amount of blood already.

"Thats my damn nephew's shirt!" Ky hollered as he looked down on me but all I saw was a blur. I was in so much damn pain. "The same damn shirt he was wearing when he got snatched."

Letting off another shot, Ky put one in my thigh.

Pew.

"Ooohhhhh!!!!"

"Where the fuck is he?" Ky asked, getting in my face.

"Aww shiiitt!" I cried out when he stepped on the wound on my leg, baring his weight.

"Answer my question! Where the fuck he at, huh?"

Walking off, Ky did a search of my apartment while Nautica cowered in the corner. She looked scared as fuck and all I wanted to do was comfort her but I couldn't even stand up.

"Naut-Nautica...get the gun....the gun...the kitchen..."

"This gun?" Ky asked as he came back in the room and stormed into the kitchen, coming back with the 0.45 I had on the counter.

"It's over for you nigga! You might as well kiss this piece of shit life of yours goodbye because it's a fuckin wrap for you! You still have a chance to save the kid you feel is yours though."

Pew.

"Arghhh!!!!!"

"No!!!!"" I cried out after watching Nautica hit the floor holding her arm. "Nautica! Nautica!"

"Stop all that fuckin screaming! It's just a flesh wound. She'll be straight, so long as you tell me what the fuck I want to know. Where the fuck is JJ?"

Taking a minute, I weighed my options in my head. My time was undoubtedly up. The second I gave up where Mackey and Rhodes were, Ky was putting a bullet through my skull. I knew it. 

 I felt like shit for what I was about to do, but Nautica was pregnant with my seed. I had a strong feeling and if I wasn't going to live the rest of this life, than my kid would.

Pew.

"Ahhhhh! Please!" Nautica shrieked as Ky let off another bullet, this one in her leg.

"Aight! Aight! I'll tell you!"

Once Ky had the address, just like I knew he would, he aimed the gun at my chest.

"And who the fuck put you up to this shit? I know your dumb ass ain't that smart. Who you working for?"

"Are you gon-gonna get her to a hospital? She's bleed"-

"Don't worry that bitch...the longer you take to tell me what I want to know, the more blood she gonna lose."

Nautica was curled up on the floor whimpering, barely looking like she was breathing. Shit scared me more than all the blood I had leaking out me and the unconsciousness that was begging to take over my body.

"What you say nigga?" Ky asked when the name he was looking for rolled off my dry lips.

Lowering himself down to my level, Ky still had his gun trained on me.

After mustering up the strength to speak, I repeated the name.

Ky let out a demonic sounding laugh and on God, that nigga's red tinged face looked evil as fuck.

"Rest in hell nigga," was the last thing I heard Ky say before I felt the hot lead dig into my chest.

To Be Continued 

VOTE AND SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 34.1K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...
24.7K 1K 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...