The Reaper's Curse #1 - Compl...

Por Kiahni_C

❝ An exile should remember that they will die in these lands and there is nothing they can do but fight. ❞ [c... Mais

i n t r o d u c t i o n
The Fear of the Dark
Monsters in the Dark
Hiding from the Dark
Vultures in the Ballroom
Soft and Weak
Whispers from Monsters
Home Again
The Raven
A Choice is Made
Ghosts and Dust
Little Girl
Their Fate
Ravenous Beasts
Take Me, Not Her
Hope
The Reaper's Arms
Meaningless Name
Foolish Things
Mercy with the Reaper
Four Days
Betting Man + a r t
Skulking Figures
Honest Work
The Price for the Past
Enduring
I Know You
Sapphires
Old Tales
Life Goes On
Do You Dance?
The Dead Lands
Never Have I Ever
Long Dead
A Fragile Hope
Scars
Raise the Dead
Path of War
Faith in Miracles
Blue Eyes
Rebel
Pieces of the Past
In Time
A Mother's Love
Royals
Her Hope
Constant
The Same Mistakes
Breaking
Silent
Greed and Monsters
Blood and Bones
The Raven's Mask
Scars They Made | f i n
s e q u e l

c o v e r s + a r t

651 30 25
Por Kiahni_C

This chapter may contain spoilers for The Reaper's Curse, if you haven't read the book yet then I suggest doing so before continuing.

On another note, please enjoy and never be afraid to send me any sort of art, whether that be moodboards, your own writing, drawings, or a grumpy cat meme that reminds you of Oliver. If you're inspired, then I'm inspired. Let's share the inspiration!

COVERS

The below covers of The Reaper's Curse (with the previous title of The Black Taint) were created by the amazing -wanderes. I like to say that even when I forget to ask for blood, she still finds a way to wiggle it in there. She knows me too well by now.

This below cover she gave to me as a gift and her talent just continues to blow my mind.

Below is the current cover with the new title, made by the kind and masterful soundthealarm

ART

As I went through the second draft of The Reaper's Curse, certain scenes popped out to me and I knew I had to have them drawn. This digital artwork was done by andreiaugrai over on DeviantArt. She was wonderful to work with and captured the scene perfectly. I wanted this scene because you don't have to read the book to be in awe of how stunning this artwork is. And I'm thankful that this scene has made its way into the rewrite because I adore it so much.

These below edits were created by the always lovely -wanderes and it warms my heart to know she was inspired enough by my writing and characters to make them.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

253K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
388 57 23
Missing agency and direction in her life, River takes matters into her own hands to realize she never had much control to begin with. Thrust suddenly...
95.4K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
89.2K 11.5K 64
17x FEATURED + WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST ❝It all started in fire. But it never ended in flames.❞ Welcоme to St. Daktaliоn, the city where magic exists t...