New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

By RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~ Chapter Forty-Six ~

2.5K 118 47
By RoseFiammotta

 ~ Previously ~

"Well, its beautiful Ollie." (Name) couldn't help but smile, regardless of her raging emotions Oliver always found a way to make her happy.

(Name) glanced up to the sky, the sun was once again beaming into her skin. It was morning, which meant she hadn't slept all night, how was she alive right now without coffee?

"It's morning." She said blandly.

"It is."

"I haven't slept all night." The creeping realization drew in as the tiredness began to consume her.

"Nope," Oliver replied, giddily attending a tulip.

"Oh wait! You humans need sleep don't you?!" Oliver stood up immediately, dirt cascading down his khaki pants. The strawberry blonde dropped his gardening tools in hand and stood shocked.

"You should go back inside and sleep, darling." He said, worried she might faint then and there.

Giggling at his concern (Name) quickly reassured him, "It'll be fine Ollie I've pulled all-nighters before."

"Are you sure?" His genuine concern lightened (Name)'s heart, Oliver was such a gentle soul.

With a smile, she muttered, "I'm sure."

Oliver grinned, but not a Cheshire grin, a soft hopefully grin laced his lips.

"But, what about you?" She pondered, raising a questionable brow.

With certainty, Oliver replied, "Oh well, we don't sleep love."

Confused (Name) turns to him. "You don't? But I've seen Al and Matt sleep." She purposely left out Luci, she didn't want him to get pissy about it later.

"Well that's just superficial, granted our bodies are similar to batteries and I can't remember the last time those two ever slept so that was probably the first time in years."

"Y-YEARS?" She gasped.

He nodded, counting the time with his fingers. "Three to be exact."

"THEY HADN'T SLEPT IN THREE YEARS??"

She couldn't imagine the amount of tiredness one could have from the lack of sleep in that amount of time. It was unbelievable!

Although it was surprising to hear the fact that they'd actually felt safe enough (or extremely drained) around her made her feel special in a way. They were comfortable enough to let their guard down. Either that or they really underestimated her.

Suddenly (Name) got an epiphany. "Maybe that's why Matt is always so cranky!" She said in awe, placing a fist in her palm. But quickly she shook her head at the idea. "No, I'm pretty sure that's just Matt."

Oliver giggled at the girl's statements, realizing how humorous she truly was. (Name) jolted a little in place, realizing the adrenaline in her body had run out. "Well, I think that's my cue for some caffeine." She said, making finger guns towards her companion. Noticing her sporadic actions Oliver figured to just leave her be, "Alright love, I'll see you later." He waved goodbye with his garden gloves then went back to his task at hand.

(Name) popped back into the main room, emerging from the maze that is the storage room, seeing the two she had previously ignored. "First coffee." She announced as if she was the head honcho around here. Earning a few befuddled looks by the two but she walked off anyways, brewing a nice cup of caffeine. After injecting the liquid into her system she then strolled back, ready for the future shenanigans to ensue. "Alright now you have my attention." She said, putting on a wild grin.

Lutz and Xiao looked at each other for a moment, completely confused by this strange individual yet so obsessed with what she'll do next.

Wondering what caused her outburst, Xiao questioned the gal, "What happened with you before?"

Raising her brows (Name) said, "Oh? Haven't you heard? I'm insane." She meant it as a joke, heavy sarcasm tinting her words. The two quickly caught on, Lutz adding, "That's not new." Learning from his previous encounters that she was indeed insane, but too alluring to ignore. Actually letting out a hearty laugh and smacking his shoulder playfully (Name) replied, "You see, that was funny." Realizing these two could be some fun hang out with she changed the subject.

"Now what's there to have fun with around here?" She questioned, placing her hands on her hips.

As if on cue Xiao said, "I can think of a couple of fun things we could do."

Expecting that reply but hoping he'd change his mind, (Name) rolled her eyes annoyingly. "See that, wasn't funny."

Xiao just shrugged it off, a stupid winning smirk on his face. Ignoring his stupid statement she walked off to the front desk that sat in the front of the room. She always passed it but was curious of the contents behind it. Snooping around she started investigating the cabinets behind the front desk. "Papers, papers, papers- ooh!" She stopped her mumbling just as she saw a sleek black case of cards, the printed words ringing a bell in her memory.

"Wanna play, UNO?"

- Three hours later -

"Take four." As the words escape Lutz's mouth (Name)'s blood filled with rage.

"FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU KNOW I ALMOST WON." Blind rage guiding her she jumped on the man and tried strangling him, him grasping her wrists and holding her above him. (Name) growled as she tried fighting him, obviously losing. She tried scratching and clawing but he was still effortlessly holding her away, until twisting it around and pinning her to the ground. (Name) realized the situation she was in and quickly tapped out, opening her palms in surrender.

"Alright alright! I give."

Lutz hesitated, smirking at his small victory, feeling content at the very idea that he got under her skin. She was so warm underneath him, her skin seemed so intoxicating to nibble on. Oh, the things that spun through his head at the very moment. The wonderful, not rated PG, things he imagined.

Before releasing her he gave a slight peck to her cheek as payback. (Name) blushed profusely rubbing the spot on her cheek and playing it off, "Ugh, cooties." She mumbled. Lutz chuckled at her reaction, she was so easy to fluster.

(Name) drew her four cards and added it to her precious one, mumbling curses underneath her breath. Out of the blue, a familiar redhead and tall Russian decided to appear looming above the concentrated players. The three players sat on the floor crisscrossed, obviously taking the game too seriously. Or maybe it was just (Name) taking it too seriously?

"What'cha up to baby girl?" Allen said, leaning down and spying on her cards. (Name) quickly buried her deck in her chest, holding them close. "We're playing UNO." She replied staring him down for glancing at her cards. Shrugging, thoroughly aware that changed nothing and he still knew nothing of what they were doing, Allen sat down behind her.

"Hey! No cheating, you can't help her." Xiao blurted quickly.

Irritated, Allen snapped back, "Relax asshole, I don't even know how to play."

The game went on this way for a little longer, the three still stuck on winning. Slowly Allen inched closer to the focused femme, finding some way to touch her. He got comfortable behind her back, resting his head on her shoulder, peeking at the cards she held. (Name) didn't mind his proximity anymore, she was much too focused on winning. So focused she didn't notice the arms that snaked around her waist, and Allen's head resting against her own.

"DUDE ITS MY TURN!" (Name) shouted at Xiao, who placed down his card too quickly.

"THEN GO ALREADY!" He yelled back, obviously frustrated that no one had won yet. "Alright, I need a break." (Name) mumbled, only now realizing the guy cuddling up to her. "Dude, can you like? Maybe get off." She said, slapping the warm hands surrounding her tummy. Grumbling but complying Allen released her and lay flat on the floor. (Name) placed her cards face down and stood up. "Alright, I'm going to the bathroom if even one of you looks at my cards I'll beat you to a pulp." At this rate, they couldn't tell if she was dead serious or joking. Either way, no one was risking it. Still standing and watching Viktor eyes the strange girl, earning her attention.

With a pointed finger towards the Russian, (Name) said, "Viktor, I entrust you with my cards."

Sitting upright Allen turned to the girl in the room, "What!?"

(Name) enjoyed seeing him this way, frustrated. Or in human terms, jealous. She stook her tongue out childly but couldn't take it too seriously and ended up laughing. 

"I'll be right back."

---

A/N

Yo, sorry this chapter is pretty short but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer. Tell me what you'd like to happen/what you think happens next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 321 22
2p! Hetalia 1p! Hetalia Nekotalia Dark! Hetalia 2p! Nyo! Hetalia Nyo! Hetalia Human! Hetalia AU And more! What is this about? Like the title says, I...
20.3K 1.1K 200
Mostly headcannons, a bit of crack on the side, and probably a few sad and shipfics too! Welcome to 2p Hetalia! WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE 2P GERITA...
14.7K 386 29
Requests are open, I'll write what you want
449K 14.8K 24
{COMPLETED} THE SEQUEL IS OUT! When you find a basket on your doorstep full of adorable kitties you bite off more than you can chew! Join the Hetalia...