KFC(An Undertale fanfiction)...

By RJMOSS01

What do you think would happen if Kris,Chara,and Frisk were ro face the dangers and challenges of Deltarune a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

1K 26 12
By RJMOSS01

{Kris P.O.V}
On my way to school, I ran into my friend Ralsei. Shes been there for me since the beginning.

This time, her hair was in cute white pigtails and she wore a pink scarf round her neck. "Hey Ral!" I smiled.
"H-Hey Kris..." She studdered walking along side me.

"Hows Frisk and Chara!" She asked. "Fine...Though Chara has been obsessed with scary stuff latley...." I sighed.

"Maybe its just a phase...Asreial went through one of those...." She said. "Maybe....Also, Frisk as been really clingly latley...." I chuckled.

"Wow....Must be tough having sisters in rhe house all the time..." She smiled pushing her glasses up. "Nah...Its not so bad...I think their cute!" I smiled playing with her pigtails.

"K-Kris! Leave my hair alone!" She said burying her face into her scarf. "But you look cute when your flustered!" I smiled. "W-WHA?!" She yelled.

I chuckled and blushed a bit.

{Time skip to school}
Once we arrived at school, Ralsei went to to her class and I went to mine. I heard the bell ring while I was putting my backpack in the locker.

I cursed under my breath and ran to my class. I opened the door to see everyone sitting there staring at me. "So,Everyone have a..." But Alphys was cut short at the sight of me.

"O-Oh! K-Kris! We thought you weren't coming today!" Alphys studdered. I just stared with my normal blank face.

"We're doing group projects this month....Uh...So walk around and find a partner ok?"

I walked around the classroom as everyone started to do the daily chatter. Everyone said the same thing.

(A/N: In this book the monster kid is the same age as Frisk and Chara. Not the same age as Kris. So when I add that part, imagin it as someone else)

"Yo Kris! Show up earlier next time! I eneded up having to partner with snowy haha! Now he keeps turning to me and saying howdy partner like a cowboy!"

"Krisp! Awa....ver sorz! Tem already have a partner!"

Just then he placed and egg on the table. But it seems like its already got a partner...

"Partn'er? I hardly know 'er!haha! Whaddya think of that one?! Funny right? No? Well, I got NEWS for you, pal. I alreadt GOT a partner! Scram!"

"Ah Kris....Late again I see.....Need a partner hm? Sorry...Im already partners with the second smartest student! Though wait..." He paused.

"Kris, now that I think about it! Your unigue skillset might help a LOT on this assignment!" He smiled.

Just for a moment....For a SPLIT second...I felt a glimmer of hope! Just a bit! Until he said,

"Pfft, not! I actually want to get an A!" He scoffed making a weird face. I glared and snarled at him before I stomped away.

"Taken...." She said, typing om her phone.

I asked everyone else but one person. "Hey Kris! Whats up? Didja lose your pencil again?" Noelle smiled. She had also been a good friend of mine ever since I was young.

Shes another person I can be myself around without being judged.

One time, when my parents brought me over to her house, I hid under her bed and scared her. We've been friends since.

She took out two cute pencils and asked, "Here! You want the candy cane one, or the one with lights on it?" She smiled sweetly.

When I told her my situation, she looked kerfuffled for a moment.

"Huh? You wanna be partners? Umm...Sorry...Berdly already asked me...." She giggled nervously.

I slumped my shoulders gloom settling over me. "B-But! I could ask Ms.Alphys if we could make a group of three!" She smiled.

I cheered up my frown replaced with a grin.

She raised her hand. "M-Ms. Alphys? U-Um, is it ok if we have a group of three?" Noelle asked. "Hey! What? No! I do not approve of this! ABORT!" She yelled.

We could tell she wasnt paying attention, AT ALL. "What? B-But Kris doesn't have a...." But she was rudly cut off by Ms.Alphys saying, "Noelle, what were you saying?" She asked.

"Called it..." I mumbled to only the point Noelle could hear me. "She was just saying were FINE being alone!" Berdly scoffed. I glared at him snarling a bit.

"A-Actually....I just wanted to know if...Um..." Noelle mumbled afraid to speak up. Shes always been timid like this. "Noelle! Can you please speak up!" Ms.Alphys said.

But before anyone could say anything, a girl with light black skin and chains on her wrist and a leather jacket and boots completing the look with ripped jeans walked in with her purple hair over her face.

This was a girl I knew all to well. She was motionless for a moment before finally speaking up. "Am I late?" Susie asked breaking the silence that filled the room.

"Oh, n-no! You're fine! W-We were just, uh...Ch-Choosing partners for the next group project, and...." Alphys stopped and looked around until her eyes landed on me.

"Susie! Your with Kris!" She said. I sat at my desk and layed my head in the cold wood.

'Great....Just great....Once Im late and everyone has a partner I get stuck with the crazy one! Just great!' I thought, moaning a bit.

Susie froze for a moment wearing an unreadable expression. "....Great....." She said hissing a bit. The class sat in utter silence. I could feel all eyes on me.

"N-Now that everyone's here, I'll write the assignment!" Alphys said, breaking the silence and walking to her desk. "Uh...H-Has anyone seen the chalk?" She asked.

"T-This is the third time its gone missing and y-you all know I cant start class without some...." She studdered. Everyone stayed quiet.

"H-How about this....If no one speaks up," She started, "Everyone gets in trouble!" She said. I growled under my breath.

'Typical....One person whos to scared to speak up ruins it for everyone!' I thought.

Alphys turned to Susie who again held an unreadable expression.

"A-Anyone? P-Please?" She studdered. Just then Noelle spoke up. "Hey, there might be a box in the supply closet..." I gave her a smiled and mouthed, thank you.

"Ms.Alphys, why dont Susie and I-" But then she was cut off when Ms.Alphys said.

"G-Good idea, Noelle! Susie, s-since you came in last, why dont you go get it for me...?"

Susie was quiet for a moment before saying, "Whatever....". And with that she left slamming the door behind her. I slumped in my chair taking a breath of relief.

"K-Kris?" I heard Ms.Alphys say. "Oh no..." I grumbled only to the point where no one can hear me.

"Can you go with her and make sure she....Um...Actually gets it....And um....Stays outta trouble?"

I stood up in responce. "Thanks Kris! Seeya later!" She said. I walked out the door dragging my feet behind me. I gently shut it fixing my attention the susie.

What I saw shocked me. Susie was eating the chalk! Eating it! Whole! She turned around and stopped when she saw me. I froze and held a blank face.

"Kris....Didnt see ya there...." She said, a smirked plastered on her face. "Hey....You didnt see anything just now....Did you....?" She said turning her back to me.

I didnt respond.

"Hm...You cant even say?" She asked walking towards me, backing me up to the lockers. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey....Let me tell you a secret." She smirked. But in the blink of an eye, she slammed me against the lockers.

"Quiet people annoy me...." She glared showing her teeth. "You think just cause you dont say anything....I cant tell exactly what you're thinking?" She glared.

"Its OVER....I caught susie eating ALL the chalk!" "Well shes not wrong....' I thought.

"This was her LAST chance! Now she'll FINALLY be expelled!" She hissed. "Haha....Come on Kris....Dont act shocked. You know it...." I felt sweat appear on the side of my head.

"Everyones waiting for it....Everyone wants it....so, congrats Kris....You caught me...Im done for." She sneered. Then she got quiet. "Just lemme say one little thing...." She smirked.

"Seems like a waste just for having a snack...." She said sarcastically. "So....Kris.....If I know your gonna pull the trigger..." She chuckled making me nervous.

"Why dont I just get expelled for some real carnage...." She glared. I started sqirming a bit but I dont think she felt it.

"Kris....How would you feel...." Susie smirked pausing for a moment her head low. "ABOUT LOSEING YOUR FACE?!" She said showing her yellow teeth and making me sqirm alot. I know she felt that.

She brought her teeth closer to my head as I braced for impact. Just then she dropped me as I held my head low. "Nah...." She scoffed.

"Kris....You've got good sisters....Not to mention their both good friends of my brother....Lancer...." She said turning away from me.

"It would be ashamed to make them bury their only family member left...." She said. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Alright...Lets get this overwith..." She said, going back to her normal unreadable expression. "We'll get more chalk....Mosey back to class....Then Kris?" She paused. "YOU'LL do our project..." She glared.

"How's that sound?" She asked. Before I could say a word she said, "Dont bother answering....If you havent gotten it by now....Your choices dont matter...." She scoffed.

She took a few steps foreward before saying, "Lets go freak...". She walked a few step father then me turning the corner. I sat up and rubbed my arm walking to the water fountain.

'I-I just need a drink...Feeling light headed....' I thought. "People put their mouths on those..." She sneered smirking. I stopped and whiped my mouth following susie.

"God...Can you walk any slower? Or what...." She asked. "No...I get it..." "Mot used to walking around without someone to hold your hand?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"C'mon freak...." She scoffed as we entered the hallway to the supply closet. "Well....Heres the closet..." She said.

"Too bad....We were just starting to have fun..." She sighed.

'Define fun...' I thought. She opened the door and I felt something. Something strange. Eerie even. I felt the hallway go dark.

Me and susie backed away slowly sweating. "Hey Kris....Is it just me or....Is it really dark in there..." Susie shuddered. I nodded. It was almost pulsing.

"W-What's the holdup, Kris? Are you gonna go in or what?" She asked. I looked at her like she was stupid. No way am I going in there. I backed up slowly.

"Fine...If you're gonna be a WIMP them I'll....I-I'll...." Susie stared at the darking pulsing like room in front. I crossed my arms and smirked.

She froze and growled at me sweating. "W-We'll both go in at the same time!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and uncrossed my arms walking into the deep dark closet.

"See? Why are you so scared....There's nothing in here but old papers..." She scoffed. "Lets try and find a light switch..." Susie scoffed walking deeper into the closet me following.

"Thats weird....I cant find a switch....Guess its further in..." She said, walking off on thw bottomless floor....? I followed.

"U-Uhhh...Kind of big for a closet huh....You'd think we'd reach the end by now..." She chuckled nervously.

We were about to keep going until, I felt my phone ring. I answered without saying a word.

"K-Kris! Theres something important I need to tell you!" Asreial yelled, his talking muffled by Scarppys tears. I stopped and listened.

After a few minetes, my eyes widened with shock and tears. "Hey Kris....I think this closets.....uh.....Broken...." I heard Susie say. "They're arnt any walls..." I heard her grin.

But I didnt care, tears were flooding like waterfalls. "Well, we've worked hard enough-" But I cut her off by my scream. "WHAT!?" I yelled. She turned to me.

"I-ILL BE ON MY WAY!" I yelled hanging up. Before I could bolt out the door, Susie grabbed my arm. "Where do you think your going?!" She yelled. "MY SISTERS COME FIRST!" I yelled.

"It speaks!" She joked.

"UGH! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I yelled biting her arm and running for the door. "KRIS! I SWEAR IF YOU LEAVE ME I'LL-"

But before she could finish, the door shut on us leaving us with only darkness.

"W-What the?!" Susie yelled running to the darkness. "Hey! This isnt funny! Let us out!" She hissed.

"LET US-" But before she could finish, the ground started to shake. Susie backed up towards me. "T-The floor, its....!"

All the papers fell along with me and susie. Leading us into the

deep

Dark

Unknown...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 17 6
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that, despite being so long ago, always finds a w...
392K 8.5K 34
How would your life be as Sans and Papyrus's sister in Underfell?
77.1K 2K 33
One fateful, hellish day, a little girl appears in hell. She doesn't look threatening in the slightest, but down here, nothing can be assumed. Oh...
9.5K 256 10
At the end of every genocide run, Frisk duels with Sans and wins. However, what if Sans begins to care once more and takes the blow in replacement of...