The Kings II

由 subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully 更多

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

27

8.8K 339 112
由 subversivej

THREE MONTHS LATER

Alexis

I rolled over and brushed my hair away from my mouth, looking at Fred from over my shoulder.

"Hey, wake up," I said, turning off my alarm.

He groaned and rolled over on his side, burying his face in the pillow.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," I sang, shaking his shoulder.

He looked over at me. "Make me."

I just giggled and sat on top of his back, my hands on his shoulders. "I know pressure points."

"That'll make me just pass back out," he muttered, his voice muffled in the pillow.

I reached behind me and pinched his ass, making him jolt right up.

"Okay, I'm up."

I climbed off of his back and stood up, raking my fingers through my messy hair. "Jog first?"

He nodded and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I'll make our shakes."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the protein powder from on top of the fridge, dumping some in the blender along with some milk. I turned it on and leaned against the counter.

"What time do I have class today?" Fred asked, scratching his abdomen as he leaned against the doorframe.

I looked down at his phone. "Yours starts at twelve."

He nodded and walked back into the bedroom, making me stop the blender. I pulled it off of the stand and grabbed two glasses for Fred and I, giving each of us an equal amount before putting them in the fridge.

I walked into the bedroom and smiled, admiring Fred's defined back as he slipped into a tight shirt. There was no denying that Fred had definitely muscled up over summer.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "You look good."

"Thank you," he said, "gray sweats or black?"

"Gray, always," I said, smiling, my hand on the band of his underwear.

"Then gray it is," he said, pulling a pair of gray sweats off of the hanger.

I plopped down on the bed. "You're getting more comfortable."

He stepped into his sweatpants and turned around to face me. "What's that mean?"

"You're bringing more clothes over," I said, smiling up at him.

"Because you've asked me to," he said.

"So it has nothing to do with you wanting to live together?"

He just chuckled and walked into the bathroom without a response. I stood up and grabbed a pair of leggings, a sports bra, and an open-back shirt to show off my cute sports bra. I slipped into my clothes and Fred brushed past me, his hand on my hip.

"You want to go down to the coffee shop?" He asked, clipping his watch on his wrist.

"No, I'll be tempted," I said, sitting down on the bed to slip on my tennis shoes.

"Like you can't use a pastry," he said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm trying to get lines, Fred," I said.

"You've got lines, everywhere," he said, "I promise, one muffin isn't going to cut off those lines completely."

"Are we in a competition now?" I asked, standing up, "is that why you're trying to get me to get a muffin?"

I got in his face and he laughed, shaking my head. "Baby, there's no competition."

"You're right," I said, "because I'm so far ahead of you-"

"Oh, shove it," he said, "I'll beat you to the coffee shop."

"Oh, you're on."

~*~

Lena

I continued to mix the muffin mix, sighing an angry sigh as I realized I really wasn't doing it right.

"Baby, it's not supposed to take that long to mix muffin mix-"

"I don't know what the problem is," I said, looking over at Jo, "I did everything the package told me to do."

He picked up the package and studied it, making me cock my head over.

"You're about as culinarily inclined as a three year old, you can't outsmart me on this one."

"There have probably been some bomb ass three year old chefs," he said, looking down at me.

"I just don't know how this happened," I said, picking up a spoonful and watching as it all fell off in one big goop.

"Yeah, I don't want you bashing my culinary skills," he said, "not after this."

"They could've been good," I said.

"I'm sure," he said, nodding.

I looked inside the bowl and sighed.

He grabbed a handful of it and rubbed it between his fingers. "How on earth did you accomplish this consistency?"

I just looked over at him, grabbing a handful myself. "I think it's nice. Probably would work well for like, a face mask, or something."

I smeared it on his cheek and he just dropped his jaw, his eyes boring into me.

I just giggled and covered my mouth, making him smear his handful on my face.

"Is it on now, or something?" I asked, grabbing two handfuls.

"I guess it is," he said, reaching inside the bowl.

I balled mine up and threw it at him, making it splatter on his abdomen. I laughed, wiping my hands off on the nearest towel. "I definitely won that."

I gasped when I felt his hit my backside, looking at him from over my shoulder.

"Bounced right off," he suggestively muttered, his hands on my hips.

"Oh, did it?" I asked, grabbing another handful, looking over my shoulder at him. I smeared the mix in his hair, making him gasp.

"Not the hair!" He yelled, "Lena, I swear, you're going down."

I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, giggling as he ran through the living room with me.

"I could pour the rest of this mix on you and so not care," he said, "so don't tempt me."

I giggled and he placed me down, raking his fingers through my hair. "Well, I guess we both need showers. We could save water."

I just looked up at him and my smile gently faded, making him smile and rub my cheek. "I was teasing. I'll get mine first, since it's in my beautiful hair."

I just smiled and looked down.

"Hey, show me the smile."

I couldn't help but to smile, making him chuckle. "There it is."

~*~

Alexis

I walked over to the parking lot, holding my books close to my chest.

"Alexis!"

I looked over my shoulder and furrowed my brows when I saw an unfamiliar guy running towards me.

"Hi?" I questionably said, watching as he ran past me and turned around to face me, "do I know you?"

"Uh, I, um, I'm in your class," he said, nodding as he smiled, "it's Wyatt."

"Wyatt, nice to meet you," I said, sticking my hand out with a smile, "I'm obviously Alexis."

I giggled and he grabbed my hand, his eyes boring deep into mine as he shook it.

"I, uh, just transferred here," he said, nodding, "this place, it's beautiful."

"Yeah, it's a really pretty campus," I said, smiling as I adjusted my shoulder strap, "what brings you here?"

He just cocked his head over, a smile on his face. "Opportunity?"

I just smiled, nodding. "Nice."

We just stood in silence for a second before he piped up. "The only reason I remember your name is because professor called you out, and you were the only person to sound the least bit interested."

I just laughed, nodding. "I have been told I'm a little peppy."

He just chuckled. "Hey, listen, I was going to ask if maybe you needed a ride?"

"Oh, damn, that's really sweet," I said, cocking my head over with a smile, "but actually, my boyfriend's on his way to pick me up right now."

"Oh," he said, smiling as he nodded, "yeah, absolutely."

"But that was a really sweet offer," I said, my hand on his forearm, "it's dope, that there's still people in the world that are actually friendly."

He just nodded, making me pull my hand away with a smile.

"Well, if your boyfriend ever doesn't show," he said, "I'll be here, all you have to do is ask."

"Thank you," I said, "actually, there's my ride. William, right?"

"Wyatt," he said, nodding with a smile.

"Wyatt," I said, snapping my fingers, "I'll see you around, Wyatt?"

I smiled and he nodded, making me run to Fred's car.

I opened my door and he smiled over at me. "Hey, pretty."

"Hi," I greeted, sliding in the car.

"Who's he?" Fred asked, backing out, his hand on my seat as he looked over his shoulder.

"Uh, Wyatt," I said, "new guy, transfer, he offered me a ride. How sweet is that?"

"I'd offer you a ride, too," he said, chuckling.

I shoved his shoulder. "Seriously, it was the most pure and sweet offer ever."

"I bet," he said, smiling over at me, "that's nice of him."

"But I told him I was already taking a ride on my boyfriend," I whispered, grinning over at him.

Fred just chuckled, his hand grasping the inside of my thigh. "A guy can only hope. I also hope you didn't say that to him."

"I didn't," I said, "I said my sweet, loving, muscular, handsome, endowed boyfriend was picking me up."

"Best response you could give," he said, nodding over at me with a smile.

~*~

HII BABIES

how are u??

OK IM AWARE ANOTHER TIME JUMP BUT TRUST MEEEEE it needed to happen, I've got a LOT OF SHIT to fit into one book

also I have such a cute flashback of Lena and Jo coming next chapter.. ur gonna melt 🥺

also,, how cute was their food fight?!?! CAN I HAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP

also Wyatt being nice and offering Alexis a ride home 😌 sweet

Alexis and Fred r also the cutest ever

HEHE WELP a lot is coming up so I really hope u guys r ready for some action, chapter 30 be big

hehe

love u guys! hope u enjoyed, xo

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.3M 227K 36
One Friday night, Maizie decides to do the unbelievable and hops into bed with a mysterious, sexy stranger. Only thinking it was a one night stand, t...
4.7K 122 10
This is a collection of shorts stories I've written. I hope you enjoy. (There is no specific genre)
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
126K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...