Truth In Words ✓[Secrets Book...

Af LiveLifeInTheRain

Sequel To Secrets In Silence, Book Three. It's hard to hide secrets when your life is about to be put on tria... Mere

Wattpad Family
[Chapter One] Addie
[Chapter Two] Liam
[Chapter Three] Addie
[Chapter Four] Liam
[Chapter Five] Addie
[Chapter Six] Liam
[Chapter Seven] Addie
[Chapter Eight] Liam
[Chapter Nine] Addie
[Chapter Ten] Liam
[Chapter Eleven] Addie
[Chapter Twelve] Liam
[Chapter Thirteen] Addie
[Chapter Fourteen] Liam
[Chapter Fifteen] Addie
[Chapter Sixteen] Liam
[Chapter Seventeen] Addie
[Chapter Eighteen] Liam
[Chapter Nineteen] Addie
[Chapter Twenty] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-One] Addie
[Chapter Twenty-Two] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Three] Addie
[Chapter Twenty-Four] Liam
-[Chapter Twenty-Five] Addie-
[Chapter Twenty-Six] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Seven] Addie
[Chapter Twenty-Eight] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Nine] Addie
[Chapter Thirty] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-One] Addie
[Chapter Thirty-Three] Addie
[Chapter Thirty-Four] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Six] Liam
RE POST [Chapter Thirty-Six] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Seven] Addie
-[Chapter Thirty-Eight] Liam-
[Chapter Thirty-Nine] Addie
[Chapter Forty] Liam
[Chapter Forty-One] Addie
[Chapter Forty-Two] Liam
[Chapter Forty-Three] Addie
Ending Authors Note

[Chapter Thirty-Two] Liam

18.5K 723 56
Af LiveLifeInTheRain

                   Words don't have the power to hurt you
       Unless the person who said them means a lot to you

Chapter Thirty-Two – Liam

I hated hearing all these lies about her. How they were in love and he would have loved to have a child with her, how they didn’t want to hurt that asshole. It all made me furious and I looked at Lalan, Ethan, Kalila and Asher and they looked like they felt the same as me.

He was fucking sick, they all were!

Lalan and Ethan, my parents; those were real parents, these people sitting there defending their daughters rapist were poor excuses for not just parents but human beings.

How could you let someone ra pe and attack your child like that? I think that every damn day and I still can’t figure out an answer. I just don’t and can’t and will never understand how a parent could put their child through that.

I don’t ever want to understand her parents because I never want to be like them and I know Addie’s striving for understanding but I don’t want her to be able to understand either because only a sick person could understand why they did what they did and are doing what they’re doing now.

I can’t believe their reputation and status was put above her like that.

“Bastard.” Asher mumbled and I cracked a smile, I know that it was probably inappropriate to smile right now but his hate for these guys was mutual among her family.

Kalila grabbed my hand as he continued to talk about how they made love and her nails dug into my skin as he once again said how much he loved her.

That pissed me off too, they attacked and brutally r aped her, it’s insulting to the notion of love to say that he made love to her.

That was what I would do to her, take care of her, love her, appreciate her and be gentle with her. I would take my time so we could be together right. I love her and this sick, Asher said it well, bastard will have to stand before god one day and face his sins.

I was religious but not the kind that shoves it down someone’s throat and It makes me sick that he said all that after putting his hand on that bible and swearing to tell the truth.

Addie was handling this a lot better than all of us were, we were all tense and angry and she would tense up but she was so calm and collected. She kept good posture and had her hands folded into her lap as she listened to what they said.

I wondered why there was such a change in her.

Personally, I hated Lucas the most out of the two boys, at least the other one didn’t sit there and pretend to care about her and love her, he just said they hooked up. I hated Jason less but I still hated them both and that was saying something, I was raised not to hate anyone.

My parents always told me that hate was a strong and negative emotion and you shouldn’t hate.

They hated these people too.

That was really saying something about those three boys up there scrambling to cover up their crime and to cover for each other.

How could they look over at Addie and not feel guilty for what they did to her, if she wasn’t sent here she would probably be dead by now, she told me she didn’t think she would make it to twenty-one the way they treated her and I believed her.

I was worried for how she would react when Than took the stand.

As it all wrapped up and came over and like yesterday gave me a kiss and took my hand as we walked out of the court room all together.

We were gathered in the hall when her parents walked by with the boys.

“As soon as this is over, you’re dead Addison.” We both turned and Than was standing right there, I don’t know why he’s out after he violated the order of protection though.

We looked over to her and she crossed her arms as she turned to face him, she had previously had her back to him talking to Kalila.

“Hello honey, how are you today?” she asked and his face warped into fury at her words.

“Go to hell Addison.”

“I’ve been there, it’s what I call my relationship with you.” she shot back

“You think you’re tough? Remember your place bitch.” The courthouse was so busy no one was even paying attention and Addison had a smile on her face

“I know mine and soon you’ll be locked in yours like the monster that you are.” I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to my side protectively.

I wanted to hit him, I don’t usually resort to violence but I wanted to hit him so damn bad right now but I knew that I couldn’t. Nathan put a hand on my arm to keep me where I was, sensing what I was about to do while he glared me down and I gave it right back.

“Hello father.” Than said bitterly

“You are no son of mine, not anymore.” Nathan told him

“Is there a problem here?” a guard came over

“He was just leaving.” Nathan said and Than had no choice but to walk away now.

“Dumb slut.” He said to Addie and Nathan grabbed my arm to pull me back from knocking this guy out, he fucking deserved it.

“You’ll make it worse for her.” Nathan said in my ear and Than smirked as he backed away and left the courthouse.

“I hate him.” I glared at where he left and Addie grabbed my hand

“It’s all going to be okay, he’ll get what he deserves Liam, I’m okay.” She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her, like if my arms weren’t around her she would disappear and he would have her again, that he would get her.

“I just love you.” I looked down at her and she smiled at me

“I love you too, but baby you need to go to work, I promise I’ll be okay.” I groaned, I hated work.

“Okay, save a spot in bed for me tonight?” I asked and she nodded

“Always.” She told me sincerely. I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her as gently as I could, I felt like I had to be overly gentle with her to make up for what they did and I loved the way she kissed my back as she put her hands over mine

“I love you baby, always.” I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead

“I love you too.” She got on her tip toes and I leaned down to give her a goodbye kiss and I headed to work, I looked back at her and she waved at me, she seemed okay so I left.

Work was hectic and so I ended up staying there working until nine, we ordered in food and I was glad there was no court tomorrow so I could come in at nine instead of five.

My boss dropped me off at home and I yawned as I opened the front door.

“Welcome home.” Lalan gave me a sympathetic smile

“Thanks, Addie in bed?” I asked and Lalan shook her head

“She’s outside.” I nodded and went to the room to change into sweats and a t-shirt and headed outside to see her.

“Hey beautiful.” I came up and she jumped “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” I sat beside her and she instantly leaned into me.

“You’re fine. How was work?” she asked

“It was work, it was long and tyring.”

“I’m sorry, if it weren’t for this case everything would be fine.” She wrapped her arm around me

“I’m fine now, just tired, my boss understands Addison. I wouldn’t miss being there for you for anything.”

“What are you working on?” she asked

“The buildings in construction now, we’re supervising and working on the details, it’s going to be an art museum when it’s done. Large glass walls, beautiful flooring, detailed architecture.” I said thinking about the building, I couldn’t wait until it was done, I wanted to see it finished.

“Tell me about it.” she said and we sat there for at least an hour as I told her all about the building and some of my ideas they were using. It felt nice to talk about work like we were a normal couple.

“I’m so proud of you.” she told me and it warmed my heart

“I love you so much.” I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her and she shivered and only then did I realize how cold it was out here.

“Bed time.” I picked her up and she protested claiming she could walk herself but I didn’t care, I brought her in and tucked us into bed as I turned on Netflix and put on a movie for her, she didn’t do well in the dark, she liked the little light and noise.

She freaked out in the dark in the middle of the night when she couldn’t see.

I was torn between wanting this trial over soon and wanting it to go longer. When it was over they were all leaving and I would be here another few weeks, I didn’t want to let her go even for that amount of time but the longer it goes the more she suffers and I would rather suffer without her for that time than have her suffer through having to see him longer than she has to.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.4K 49
Addison Gregory was always an obedient child. She did everything her parents asked of her, no questions. To them she was a breathing object to be use...
1.2K 0 45
In the third book following "What Happened" - Now knowing the truth about Lila and Hunter's relationship, Zooey finds herself feeling as though all o...
605 48 12
One complicated relationship. Two converging timelines. Three beautiful women. What secrets will be revealed when they relay the tale that connects t...
394K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...