Forever & Always : A Rocky Ly...

By raz_attack

When new girl Avery Mason moves to LA with her young uncle Liam, she is in for a world of crazy. What happens... More

The New Girl in Town
On Set
The Barbe Que
The Perfect Day
Movie Premiere
Fourth of July
Surfin' Love
The Wedding
Good News
Truely Perfect
Double Date
News Bomb
Band Practice
Coming Home
Preforming Chicago
Meeting the Family
Party Plans
Surprise Party
Daddy Issues
Cupcake
Dinner
Runaways
Meeting Grandma Rosie
The Tree House
Coming Home
CONTEST!!!
Threats + True love
WINNERS!!!! :D
The After Effects *Rocky's POV*
First Interaction
True Friends + Coffee Houses
Dinners + Dads
Bowling Alleys
Diners + Bets
Families + Dinners
Tension + Questions
Flashbacks + First Dates
Dates + Deals
Talks + Coffee Houses
Babies + Surprises
Songs + More Opportunities
Concerts
Chicago
Phone Calls
Tears + Fears
One More Chance
Forever & Always
Epilogue

Bonfires

4.4K 53 28
By raz_attack

“We should have a bonfire!” Rydel exclaimed from her place in Liam's arm.

The group sat in the Lynch's living room, trying to figure out what to do that weekend. Liam and Rydel sat in the love seat, Riker, Ross, and Ratliff sat on the middle of the floor, while Avery and Rocky sat on the long couch.

“Yeah, we can invite everybody!” Ross exclaimed excitedly.

“Invite who where?” Ryland questioned walking in to the house with his football gear in his hands.

“Everybody to a bonfire.” Riker explained.

Ryland dropped his gear and sat down on the couch next to Avery, who was being abnormally quiet. “What's the matter with you?” He poked her side playfully.

Avery gave a yawn, shaking her head. “I haven't been sleeping much.”

“You're telling me! I can hear you all night sniffling.” Liam exclaimed.

“I'm sorry. I'll try to be quiet when I'm sick.” Avery said sarcastically.

Stormie walked into the room, a lime green phone in her hand. “Rocky, Laura's on the phone for you.”

Rocky looked over to his girlfriend, confusion in his eyes. But he got up from the couch, took the phone from his mother, and walked into another room.

“Sunny, you look nervous.” Ratliff stated from his place on the floor.

Avery smirked. “The only person who should be nervous, it's you Ellington, the Bears and Packers play next week!” She exclaimed loudly. “I have my razor ready for you.” She winked.

“Oh, you're so eating that burger. That Packers have been amazing this season!”

“Keep dreaming kid.” Avery murmured, playfully sticking her tongue out playfully.

“Well, that was weird...” Rocky said to himself as he walked back into the room, slipping his phone into his back pocket.

“What?” Rydel questioned.

“She wanted to know if I was okay.” He replied, sitting back down next to Avery. He slipped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

“What did you tell her?” Ross inquired.

Rocky pressed his lips to Avery's ear, and whispered. “Here and now, I'm as happy as I can ever be.”

~~~

“You okay?” Rydel questioned as she and Avery strolled down the aisle of Target the day before the bonfire. They were tasked with gathering the food for the fire.

“Yeah, why wouldn't I be?” Avery asked, lugging pop cases into the shopping cart.

“I don't know. You just seem distance lately.” She responded.

Avery sighed. “I guess I have been under some stress. Disney is having me sing a song on the Austin and Ally soundtrack.”

Rydel squeaked. “Sunny! That's amazing! Why hasn't Rocky said anything about this?!”

Avery bit her lip nervously. “Cause I haven't told Rocky...” She replied sheepishly. Rydel gave her a disappointed look, almost scolding her.

Suddenly, Avery's iPhone lite up. Zander. “Excuse me, I have to take this.” She quickly walked over the the next aisle. “Hello?” She answered with an attitude, her hand on her hip.

“Hey, Avery. We need to talk.” He was straight to the point, his attitude matched hers.

“What's going on?” Avery questioned, picking at her nail polish which was suddenly very interesting.

“Dad wants you to come over for dinner. You know as a way to say thank you kind of thing.” Zander explained. Before she could protest, he was speaking again. “Don't do it for him, do it for Zachery and Zoey.”

“Who?” She questioned.

“Our little brother and sister. They're twins.” Zander explained.

Avery sighed, running her fingers through her long brown hair. “Fine. I'll be there.”

“Great! I'll pick you up at seven.” He exclaimed, hanging up the phone.

“What was that?” Rydel question, pushing the cart down the aisle.

“Oh, it was nothing.” Avery replied, sliding her phone back into her pocket. “We ready to go?” Faking a smile.

Rydel nodded her head, quietly wondering whats wrong with her best friend.

~~~

The next day, almost forty people gather in the Lynch's backyard, surrounding the blaring fire, with Ryland throwing in another log.

Ross came out of the house, his acoustic guitar in his hands as he walked over to the fire. When he sat down, there was a huge smile on his face. “Hey guys. What about a song?”

The friends cheered there response. Ross chuckled, strumming his baby. “I take that as a yes.” They all laughed. “Sunny! Come sing with me!”

Avery playfully sighed, but made her way over to the blond boy. She sat down on the log next to him. “Do you know 'When the Sun Goes Down' by Selena Gomez?” She questioned and Ross nodded his head, starting to play the song. Ratliff and Kelly sat in each others arms, smiles on there faces.

“When the night is here, the only thing on my mind is having a good time, When the moon appears, you can always hear us say. The party doesn't start til the sun goes down, thats when everything starts moving, Everybody up when the sun goes down.” Avery sang, the flame of the fire casting a beautiful glow on her face.

Rocky smiled as he watched his girlfriend from across the fire. He made his way over to her as she finished up the song, sliding right next to her, slipping his arm over her shoulder. “You were amazing.”

Across the fire, Laura was glaring Avery and Rocky. She whipped out her phone, sending a text to Avery. Do It Now!

Avery sighed, slipped the phone back into her pocket. She huffed dramatically, shoving Rocky's arm arm off of her shoulder.

“What's the matter?” He questioned, a little hurt.

“Nothing!” She exclaimed.

“Avery, what's wrong? You've been acting weird all week.” He claimed.

Avery jumped to her feet, flinging her arms around. “Would you just drop it?!”

A crowd started to for around the couple as Rocky stood to his feet. “Drop what?! You won't even tell me what's wrong?!”

“FINE! You want to know what's wrong!?” Avery took a deep breath. “I CHEATED ON YOU!!”

A gasp rippled from the crowd. Rocky looked like someone ripped out his heart and shredded it into a million pieces. “W-what?” He managed to mutter without breaking down in tears.

Avery huffed. “What part of I'm cheating on you didn't go through your thick skull?!”

Riker made his way through the crowd. He put his hand on her shoulder. “Guys, why don't we take this inside?”

Avery slapped his hand off his shoulder. “Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Me!”

“Don't talk to my brother like that!” Rocky exclaimed. She rolled her eyes dramatically.

“Whatever, I don't need this!” She scoffed.

Rydel made her way through the crowd. “Avery, I think you need to leave.” She glared at her. “Now.”

Avery gave a wicked smirk. “Gladly.” She grabbed her purse and made her way to the fence door.

“It was Zander wasn't it?” Rocky said softly, looking at her, pain in his eyes.

Avery quickly glanced at Laura who was watching the whole thing unfold, an amused smirk on her face. Avery looked back at him, her eyes were soft on him. “Bye Rocky.”

She quickly ran to her car, fighting back her tears. Her phone was lighting up again. It was a text from Laura: Good job. Your secrets safe – for now

When she climbed into her car, the tears were flowing from her eyes as her heart breaking into a million pieces.

~~~

Back at the fire, the group stood there in awe. Rydel was the first to say anything. “I can't believe she did that.”

Ross looked over to Laura, which was more of a glare, who had a grin on her face. “Neither can I.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?!

Why do you think Ross is glaring at Laura?

How do you think Rocky is feeling?

Don't forget the contest closes TOMORROW (9/11/12)

If you want the next chapter to be in Rocky's pov, i'm gonna need five votes and five comments :D

Lots of Love - Raz

fan/ Comment/ vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
9.7K 107 30
These are just a collection of the various R5 imagines I have written.