One Steamy Night [One Shot SP...

By vampiremims

Thunder's One Shot Story. Spread your legs... he's coming. More

One Steamy Night (One Shot SPG)

871K 6.2K 761
By vampiremims

Not part of NoStringsAttached, okay? This is a tribute to #BeeLog. Beechessa and Kulog. Beechessa’s the LEGAL MISTRESS of Kulog. Siya lang ang may basbas. Hahahaha. Kfly.

Abangan niyo ang susunod na OS. DC <3

BAWAL ANG BATA DITO, UTANG NA LOOB! Alam ko restricted ‘to kaya please lang… huwag niyo ako sisisishin kapag may something kayong naramdaman. WALA AKONG ALAM!

INOSENTE AKO! -.-

WALA PA SI RAIN SA BUHAY NI THUNDER DITO.

------------------

“Are you okay, Thunder?” lumapit siya kay Thunder at hinawakan ang kamay nito. “You look so tired, honey,” she smiled to him seductively.

“I am tired but I can do two to three rounds with you, honey,” Thunder whispered as he pulled her closer to him. “Can you feel me?” he asked her. Tumawa naman ng may halong kaharutan si Beechessa. “Of course, you naughty boy,” she bit her lower lip and wrapped her arms around his neck. She playfully tugs his hair that makes him moan sexily.

“What do you want to do?” inilapit niya ang mukha dito at bumulong sa tenga ni Thunder, sinadya niya ding dumikit ang labi niya sa tenga nito.

“I want to fuck you,” he pulled her again and kneads her behind. “Hmmm… naughty hands, eh?” she smiled to him. “Darating din tayo diyan, lover boy. Just relax and let Beechessa do her job first, will that be okay with you?”

“You’re the boss tonight, honey.”

Iginiya niya ang lalaki papunta sa upuan. Nakatitig ito sakanya habang isa-isa ninag tinatanggal ang suot na long sleeves ni Thunder. Isinuot niya ito kanina habang hinihintay ang pag-uwi nito. She’s still wearing her underwear pero hindi na siya nag-abala pang mag-suot ng bra. She’s biting her lower lip sexily habang mas binabagalan ang paggalaw. She can see Thunder’s breathing became heavily.

“Wala na bang mas ibibilis pa ‘yan, honey?” he asked her. Napangiti naman siya. “It’ll be worth the wait, honey… just relax, okay?” she giggled. Nahubad na niya ang suot at lumantad naman sa harap ni Thunder ang makurbang katawan niya. She can see lust and raging passion in his eyes.

Lumapit siya dito and sit astride to him. Agad naman siyang hinalikan ni Thunder at niyakap ng mahigpit. His hands kneads her behind while still claiming her lips.

Damang-dama niya ang pang-ibabang parte ng katawan ni Thunder na nagsisimula na namang tumigas. “You’re hard, baby…” she whispered against his mouth.

“I want to fuck you, now, honey,” Thunder bites her lower lip. Pinipisil-pisil pa din ni Thunder ang likuran niya.

“I want it hard, Thunder,” lumayo siya ng kaunti at tinitigan ito sa mata habang marahang gumagalaw ang balakang at ikinikiskis ang maselang parte ng katawan niya sa katawan ni Thunder.

“I’ll make it hard, honey,” he whispered and claimed her lips in a long and passionate kiss with a mix of hunger.

Dumako ang mga kamay ni Thunder sa dibdib niya at pinisil-pisil ito habang patuloy ang paghalik at paglulumikot ng dila nito sa bibig niya.

“Hmmmmm…” she moaned against his mouth. He’s also moving his hips at sinasalubong ang bawat galaw ng balakang niya.

She started unbuttoning his clothes at damang-dama ng malalambot niyang palad ang matipunong katawan ng lalaki. Tinulungan siya ni Thunder na mahubad ang damit at nagsimula na niyang halikan ang katawan nito. She kissed his neck and licked it sexily, pababa sa matipunong dibdib nito. She played with his nipple and sucks it even, Thunder moaned loudly.

Umalis siya mula sa pagkakaupo sa harapan ni Thunder at lumipat sa tabi nito. She started unbuckling his belt. Kitang-kita na may isang matigas na bagay na gustong kumawala sa suot nitong pantalon.

Tinignan niya si Thunder and he’s looking at her, too. Hinawi pa nito ang buhok niya, maybe asking her to please him. She smiled to him. Akong bahala sa’yo, Thunder. She thought to herself.

She opened his fly at inilabas ang kanina pang gustong pumasok sa loob niya na alaga ni Thunder. “Hmmm…” hinawakan niya ito. Hot and hard. Tinulungan siya ni Thunder na mahubad ang suot nito. Now, he’s sitting beside her, naked. What a sexy scene.

Yumuko siya at hinawakan ang pagkalalaki ni Thunder. Narinig niya ang pag-ungol ni Thunder ng gumalaw ang kamay niya pataas-baba sa alaga nito.

Inilapit niya ang mukha dito at hinalikan ang ulo nito.

“Aahh… Fuck!” Thunder growls. She sucked its tip while her hands continue to move.

His hot dick on my mouth makes me damp below, even more. He gets a grip of her hair and pushes her head deeper to his dick. Sunod-sunod naman ang malalakas na pag-ungol ni Thunder.

His other hand is caressing her back to her ass and squeezing it gently. Naramdaman niya ang pagpasok ng kamay nito sa loob ng underwear niya at inaabot ang pagkababae niya.

“You’re wet and hot, honey,” he gasped. She looked at him and smiled as she moves her hand faster. She licked his length and played her tongue on the tip of it. Thunder’s moving his hips, too. He’s fucking her mouth and kakaibang sarap ang nararamdaman niya.

Thunder inserted a finger on her while she’s still sucking his dick. “Aaaahh…” she moaned. Thunder looked at her and smiled. Lumapit naman siya dito at hinalikan ang labi nito. He immediately inserted his tongue inside her mouth and kissed her hard. Patuloy ang paggalaw ng kamay nito sa basang pangkababae niya habang patuloy din ang pagtaas at baba ng kamay niya sa alaga nito.

Their lips parted and Thunder guided her again to suck his dick once more. She placed her lips around him and sucked him tentatively, running her tongue over the tip.

“Fuck!” He opened his eyes as she sucked harder.

She pushed him to her mouth, once more. She heard him cussed again. She smiled. That’s it, baby. Moan my name. She pushed him deeper in her mouth. Nawala na din ang kamay ni Thunder sa pagkababae niya. Naramdaman niya ang kamay nito sa buhok niya at itinutulak pa siya sa pagkalalaki nito.

“Oh, honey, that feels good. Ahh…”

She pushed him deeper to her mouth and that made him groan louder, “Fuck, Beechessa, I might come in your mouth if you don’t stop!”

He moved his hips and she sucked harder and pushed him deeper. “Fuck!” She moved her hand while twirling her tongue on the tip of his impressive length and sucked him again.

“Aaah… Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

She felt a warm salty liquid coming out from him. She didn’t hesitate and swallowed it, quickly. His breathing is uneven as he glares at her.

“That was great, honey,” he murmurs. Inalalayan siya nitong tumayo at iginiya papunta sa kwarto nito. Niyakap siya nito mula sa likod habang patuloy ang marahang pagpisil sa dibdib niya while he’s gently tugging her nipples.

“Hmmm…” she closed her eyes and arched her neck. Thunder kissed her collar bone to her neck and sucked it. He moves his hand downwards and touched her dampness. He moves his thumb against her clit in a circular motion.

“Fuck,” she moans. Thunder smiled, “I love it when you cuss, honey, it turns me on,” he nib her earlobe. Humarap siya dito ant hinalikan ito ng mariin sa mga labi. She sucked his lips while her hand’s busy playing with his dick.

“It’s my turn now, honey,” pigil nito sa mga kamay niya. Ihiniga siya nito sa kama… spread her legs wider.

“Beautiful,” he murmurs as he kissed her folds.

“Thunder…” she moans as he licks her sensitive part. He reached for her breasts while kissing her dampness.

She licked her mouth and bit her lower lip to keep herself still. She holds his hand that is squeezing her breasts, and moves her hips para salubungin ang mga halik nito doon.

“You’re deliciously wet, and ready, honey,” Thunder smirked and kissed her again while meeting her gaze. She can see the desire in his eyes.

“Oh, God. I want you,” she moaned. Thunder’s such a tease that he inserted his tongue inside her and thrust deeper.

“Aaaah… Fuck!” napapasabunot siya kay Thunder at sinasalubong ang bawat pagpasok ng dila nito sa loob niya. He eases his tongue in and out with speed.

“Fuck you, Thunder…” she groans. She wrapped her legs around him and pushed him to herself even more.

“Let’s see if you can come with this, honey,” he licked his middle finger and put it inside her.

“Damn!” She fall back and gasped. Her breathing’s ragged and she can’t keep still, anymore.

He’s thrusting his finger inside her as he lick, suck and nib her clit. “Fuck… ahhh…” she closed her eyes and moves her hips.

“More, baby. More…” she pleads. Thunder moves his finger faster while sucking her clit. She can feel the tensions of her muscles, she’s almost there…

“Thunder…” she bit her lip and looked at him. His eyes were closed and he seems to enjoy what is he doing.

“Hmmm…” he moaned and kneads her breast with one hand.

“I’m coming…” Beechessa get a grip of his hair and pushed him towards her core harder. He squeezed her breast hard and moves his finger inside her quickly.

“Fuck! Thunder!” She screamed in pleasure and release her love juice while he’s still licking and kissing her.

Umangat si Thunder at pinagpantay ang mga mukha nila. “Sweet,” he chuckled and claimed her lips. He positioned himself and buried his face on her neck.

“Are you ready?” he asked her. She nodded and hugged him. Naramdaman niya ang ulo ng pagkalalaki nito sa pagkababae niya. “Hmmm…” she groans as he penetrate himself inside her.

“Fuck!” Thunder growls. Nag-angat ito ng mukha at tinitigan siya. He kissed her lips and bites her lower lip. He kissed her neck while his hips moves and keeps on banging himself in her.

“Argh!” he groans as she moves her hips to keep up with him. Bumangon siya and stared at her while their body’s still united.

Ipinatong nito ang paa niya sa balikat niya and thrust himself deeper.

“Hmmmm…” she moaned. Inabot ni Thunder ang dibdib niya at pinipisil-pisil at nilalaro ang korona nito. “More please, more…” she whispered in a flirty way.

“Fuck, honey,” he bangs himself harder and deeper and she rewarded it with a loud moan.

“Thunder…”hinawakan niya ang balakang nito and helped him move inside her. Pabilis naman ng pabilis ang kilos ni Thunder sa loob niya.

“Damn it!” he cussed. He buries himself to her deeper. Pakiramdam niya punong-puno siya. Thunder’s length was so impressive that a girl can scream her heart out kapag napasok ka. Malaki, mahaba, mataba… “Fuck!”

He eases himself out and in one swift movement, pinadapa siya nito. “What are you doing?” she looked at him and asked him. “I’ll take you from here,” he replied. Iniangat nito ng konti ang balakang niya at dahan-dahan ulit siyang pinasok.

“Aaaahhh…” napahawak siya sa bed sheet ng maramdaman niya ang pagkalalaki nito sa loob niya. “Fuck you,” she moaned.

“Harder,” he groans. He moves inside her in a delicious way. “Ang sarap,” she moaned.

Thunder’s kneading and squeezing her behind while thrusting himself. “What a sexy ass, honey,” he whispered and hit her by surprise. Damn! It turns me on, even more.

“Aaah…. You’re so tight, honey. Ang sarap,” he whispered. She moved her hips para salubungin ang bawat ulos ni Thunder.

“Fuck, I’m coming again, honey,” she told him. Thunder moves in succession, niyakap siya nito at hinahalikan ang balikat niya. He reached for her breasts again and kneads it. Inabot din nito ang pagkababae niya at nilaro-laro ito. Lalong mas nadagdagan ang sensasyong nararamdaman niya.

“Aaaah… Hmmm…” she whispered.

“Thunder…” she cried his name when she came, once more. Malalakas na ungol at mabibigat na paghinga ang pumupuno sa silid niya. She knows, he’s not yet done.

Hinugot ni Thunder ang sarili mula sa loob niya. “Aaah…” the unfamiliar feeling came. Sanay siyang nasa loob niya si Thunder. Bumaba si Thunder mula sa kama at inalalayan siya. Kitang-kita niya ang nakatayong alaga nito, still proud and hard. There’s this urge that’s pushing him to lick him again.

She pushed Thunder to the glass wall of his room. Thunder’s living at the top floor of their hotel. His suite. She kissed his lips and played her tongue with his, coaxing with each other, Thunder on the other hand, reached her core and massage it. Bumaba ang halik niya sa leeg ng binata, pababa sa dibdib nito… sa 6 pack abs, pababa sa pagkalalaki nitong napakasarap.

“Hmmm…” she sucked it again. She moved her hands up and down while licking and sucking its tip. Thunder groans and moans and cuss while she’s doing it.

Hinawakan ni Thunder ang buhok niya at pasabunot na iginigiya siya sa pagkalalaki niya. He moves his hips. She looked at him and he closed his eyes, his lips were parted a bit and he’s breathing raggedly.

“Fuck! Your mouth’s so hot, honey. Hmmm…” he growls. Nagbaba siya ng tingin sa akin and he bit his lip. Halatang nasasarapan talaga siya. She smiled.

Hinila siya patayo ni Thunder. “That’s enough, honey,” hinalikan siya nito ng mabilis sa labi tsaka pinatalikod. Ipinasok nito ang sarili sa loob niya.

“Aaah!” she cried. “Damn it,” she arched her neck and Thunder kissed it. Idinikit siya nito sa glass wall kaya damang-dama ng katawan niya ang lamig na nagmumula sa salamin. Kung siguro nasa ibang floor sila, kitang-kita ang ginagawa nilang dalawa pero dahil nasa pinaka-tuktok sila, imposible. Kung may makakakita man sa ginagawa nila, maiinggit lang, sigurado.

“Aaah… Fuck you, Beechessa,” he groans. He slammed himself to her deeper. Mas dinidiin nito ang sarili sakanya kaya naman dikit na dikit ang dibdib niya sa salamin.

“Harder, Thunder… harder,” she moaned. He holds her in her waist and pushed himself to her deeper.

“Aaaaahhhh…” she looked at him and he kissed her. His other hand is on her breast, the other is on her clit.

“Fuck, I’m coming!” he gasped. She moved her hips to keep along with him. Mas binilisan niya naman ang paggalaw sa loob ko.

“Hmmm… fuck me more, honey… fuck me…” she moans. Pinisil naman ng mariin ni Thunder ang dibdib niya.

“Aaah… Fuck!” he groans. Naramdaman niya ang paghigpit ng kapit ni Thunder sa balakang niya. Maya-maya, narinig niya ang sunod-sunod na pagmumura nito.

He slipped his dick from me and spilled his juice on my behind.

“Argh! Fuck it! Damn!” he moans as he moves his hands on his dick to release his juice.

“Hmmmm…” she moaned. Pinaharap siya nito and kissed her. “That was great, honey,” he whispered.

“Another round, honey?” she asked seductively. Hinawakan niya ang pagkalalaki ni Thunder.

“Of course, we’re not yet done, honey,” he pulled him closer and kissed her hard again.

-------------

Busy si Mims. Walang magtatanong! Hahahahah. May magtatanong na naman kung ano e… basta! :P Kbye! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1M 926K 58
RATED SPG Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and situation intended for mature...
1.1M 52.6K 27
Known for his short temper, Atty. Kylo Villaraza gets the biggest twist in his life as he unexpectedly falls for his secretary, Amara Jean Abella. Bu...
6.1M 3.5K 2
Read @ Dreame/Yugto apps
12.9M 450K 58
Gallagher #3 Tracer The hunter who's chasing his goddess.