Keep Holding On (Avril Lavign...

By NiallxSxx

The first day of coming back to school and the world already turns upside down for her. She lose something so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

77 7 2
By NiallxSxx

“What are you doing here?”Luke asked flatly

“I just want to talk to her” he replied

“Sorry, she can’t talk to you right now, or ever” he returned as he pulled me closer

“So you’re Avril’s boyfriend now?” he asked sarcastically

Luke nodded “Yeah, better than you ever did”

Ethan clenched his fist and I glared him. He unclenched them, knowing that this would end up differently if he went any further. I maybe a girl but I don’t give a shit about it. He stepped closer towards me but stopped when Luke starts giving him a death glare. It’s funny how Luke turns from an annoying and perverted guy to an over-protective friend.  

“One more step, I swear I’ll break your damn leg” Luke growled

“Shut up, you don’t know anything. You’re just the school’s bad boy who thinks he’s tough and strong, but in fact you’re just a sadistic person who has a bad childhood and has no friends” He retorted

“You-” Luke growled but I cut him off before things going to get worse

“Ethan shut up! You changed. You changed because of that bitch. You chose that bitch over me. You didn’t even say anything about her when she messed up my shirt, my favourite shirt Ethan. I guess you forgot about to didn’t you. Damn it Ethan, just get out of my sight” I shouted

“Please Av, let me explain-” he begged

“There’s nothing to explain. You chose that bitch over me, your own bestfriend, and the one who saved your ass back in prep school. J-just get out of my sight” I cried

He sighed “Fine but I’m sorry okay. I.. I didn’t mean to.. Whatever, the principal wants to see you”

He left us alone as I sighed in relief. I’m glad I did that, letting all my anger out, something that I never usually did when we used to be together and now, I felt as if I’m freed, freed from everything that Ethan has hold me back from.

I grabbed my lunch and handed them all over to Luke. He stared at them for a while until he gets the idea. He was reluctant to take at first but in the end, he took them all anyway. I stood up as I walked down to the principal’s office, but a hand stopped me from my tracks. I looked over to Luke as he pulled me back down.

“You haven’t eaten anything. You should eat something before you go to the principal’s office and get lectured about the purpose of life” he said sarcastically

“I lose my appetite”

He shook his head “You should at least eat something” he grabbed the brownie “Here, take it. You need some energy to face with that mad man”

I shook my head “Seriously, I’m fine”

He shoved the brownie into my hand “Just take it. I’m sure you need at least something to fill that empty stomach of yours”

I sighed “Fine”

I got back up as I walked down to the hallway. But I was stopped by a hand and spun around. I was about to say something to him but I was stopped by his lips on me. His lips were rough yet sweet, nothing like I have experienced before. I felt sparks, sparks like every love story that I have read. Fireworks, glows, rainbows or something, let’s just say I felt them all. All those love story I’ve read, now I admit it, all of them was true.

It’s different, way more different than Ethan’s. When I kissed him, I never felt this kind of sparks before. He made me think all of them were lie and blamed that those kind of love never exist. But now, I guess they were true. I guessed this was how it felt to find someone who you truly meant to be with.

We broke away reluctantly because we’re out breath. I could feel my face heat up but at least no one’s watching. I looked up to find him looking at me through his sweet baby blue eyes and I find myself blushing over it. It was awkward but he manage to break the awkwardness

“Y-you better go. Don’t want to make the principal waiting” he stuttered and I chuckled over the fact that the bad boy who loves whoring around over girls in front of me was actually stuttering, over the fact that we kissed.

“Y-yeah” I turned to leave him but I changed my mind.

I spun around as I kissed him again for a short while before I break away and said my goodbyes. That was actually awkward, I mean, I never felt that awkward before with someone, not that I ever have been before. I remembered the brownie that he gave as I pulled it out from pocket.

I tore opened the plastic that was wrapped all around it as I took a bite. It tastes great, beyond great, amazing. I regret that I never eaten this earlier before. If I knew that it would taste this amazing, I would totally buy a box of it by now. I silently thank Luke for insisting me to take this.

As I walked down the hallway to the principal’s office, I noticed that the school was actually changed. I mean, it looks a lot different now with the walls a lot more colorful than it was when I first entered it, the lockers were filled with a wide range of designs, from a picture of guitars to the picture of themselves. The students here were allowed to paint their lockers anyway they want to include me, myself with the picture of a guitar, my own electronic guitar.

I always wanted to be a rock star, the youngest rock star ever to get the top of the Billboard chart but I knew that’s impossible with me, a girl who has a stage fright. Everyone always says that nothing is impossible but let’s just say it matter of factly, everything is impossible.

As I was getting closer to the principal’s office, I heard something from one of the classroom. The door was closed and I bet they don’t want anyone to hear it. It was a song, based on the lyric; I guessed it’s ‘if this was a Movie by Taylor Swift’. I decide to stay a little bit longer and listened to it.

When they were done, I decide to go on and face the principal. But that song somehow manages to stuck right through my brain

I know people change and these things happen

But I remember how it was back then

Locked up in your arms and our friends were laughing

‘Cause nothing like this ever happened to them

Now, I’m pacing down the hall, chasing down your street

Flashback to the night when you said to me

“Nothing’s gonna change, not for me and you”

Not before I knew how much I had to lose

Well, that song was well, true. I meant people did change. Thank you so much Taylor Swift for that song like I didn’t realized that. He did said the same thing back when we’re together, ‘nothing’s going to change between us, me and you. We’re still the same, before and after the relationship’. But he was wrong, in fact, it was completely a lie.

People change as much as they don’t want to, but that’s the cycle of life. We can’t avoid it, we would change anyway. Stupid Ethan, making a false promise when he can’t even kept it. I’m stupid for believing him. I could feel my warm tears ran down my cheeks.

I hate it, I hate crying. It’s a sign of weakness but why do I care, it’s not like he knows how much it hurts me. Stupid Ethan and his promises, he shouldn’t make promises that he can’t keep.

I wiped all my tears as I ran down towards the principal’s office. I entered it without even knocking it and I saw Cynthia was sitting over one of the chairs. The principal pointed to the chair next to her as I sat on it. He began

“What really happened Avril? I want to know from the start till the end of it” He ordered

“Well, the bitch-” the principal coughed challenging me to continue with the insult

“She pissed me off and ruined my favourite t-shirt so I punched her on the nose which I think she deserves it. See” I pointed to my now ruined shirt filled with ketchup.

“I see” he nodded “Well, you’re going to spend in detention for the whole week and as for you Cynthia, you’re going to spend detention for the whole month” I smirked “but” and I swear it just fades instantly “Avril, you’re going to have to join the music club. You’re going to join in whether you like it or not. Cynthia told me that you can sing so I guess-”

“What!?” I cut him off as I spun around to face a smirking Cynthia

“Yeah, she said you love to sing and since there’s a district competition by the end of this week, you’re going to help them as much as you can, understand?”

I shook my head and he glared at me “understand?”

I sighed “Fine” as I glared at Cynthia and mouthed ‘you’re going to die’.

“You’re going to start tomorrow okay. I’ve informed Ms. Jules earlier about this so you could just go to the music club during your lunch period directly okay” I nodded

Cynthia, when we get out of this school, I swear I’m going to kidnapped you and torture you and sold you to the black market and they’ll make as a slave, maybe even a sex slave since you like to slut around.

The principal ordered me to get out first since he wants to talk to Cynthia first. I hope he’s going to extend her punishment wish I guessed she deserved it since she done more things than she deserved. I walked down to the fountain back and I was surprised that Luke was still there. I thought he might go meet his friends but I guessed he missed me.

I approached him but his back was facing me so he didn’t notice me approaching him. I crept down behind as my hand move down to his ass as I smacked it. He jumped, letting out a girly yelp. I laughed at his girly yelp as he turned around and glared at me.

“What the hell was that?”

“You just screamed like a girl” I laughed even more

“No I didn’t”

“Want to try again?” I insisted

“No!”

“I thought you want me to proof that you screamed like a girl back there”

“No I didn’t scream like a girl. Now tell me what did the principal said?”

I pout “You’re just trying to distract me but I’m going to tell you anyway. He gave a one week detention-”

“Yay, now I have someone to accompany with” I smacked him “What was that for?”

“I’m not done yet dumb head, he wants me to join the music club and guess whose idea was it?”

“Let me think” he stroked his chin pretending to think who it was when he already knew who the person was “Cynthia?”

“Duh”

He laughed “Someone’s planning a revenge on you”

“Oh, why didn’t I think of that?” I said sarcastically

He laughed “Sorry sorry, I was just kidding. Don’t worry; I’ll be there tomorrow and save your butt okay. I’m one of the members anyway”

“You can sing?” giving him the ‘are you serious look’.

“What? You don’t think I could sing?” I nodded “How dare you?” faking himself like he has a heart attack

“I couldn’t care less as long as you don’t get your ass kicked again, than I’m fine with that”

He huffed when the bell rang as we went to our class. Apparently, he was in the same class as I am. I wonder, why I didn’t notice him before. But my mind wasn’t really thinking about that, I was thinking about the detention I’m going to spent with those two freaks later but hearing that Luke’s going to be there as well, at least I’m sure I have someone to help me getting rid over him. But one thing that still bothers me, the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...