The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

691 27 10
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                           Please leave, I beg you
Jack's POV:
            I slowly woke up to find myself in the study room looks like I fell asleep here I stood up slowly rubbing my eyes I walked out of the room and yawned stretching I walked upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door to find Elsa on the bed with her body covered by the duvet even her face I heard her soft sobs.

I sighed and went to the bathroom with Maroon sweater and blue jeans I took a quick shower and threw on the clothes I walked out drying my hair with the towel she was still in the same place crying silently.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to find nothing so I grabbed my car keys and left to Walmart I was walking here and there looking for the things that I'll be needing.

"Argh almosht there, youu can do at Tiffany"My eyes landed on a little girl around the age of four she had curly blonde hair and Aqua blue eyes she wore matching blue dress and shoes and a white bow on her hair she was trying to get to the Nutella jar that was high for her.

"Noo youu can't do at Tiffany"She said pouting I don't know why watching her I felt a pang on my heart my chest tightened I bit my lip and quickly ran off I sat in the car and placed my head on the steering wheel

Days went by it's been a week and it feels like I'm living in hell I drove back home and went inside I was going to go inside the bedroom when I heard voices.

"Why would you that Elsa? Look at yourself you can't live without Abigail she's your daughter, she's a part of you"It was Rapunzel her voice was all cracked up.

"I already told you guys we're not ready to take this responsibility that's why we............. I gave her away"Elsa answered with no emotion in her voice it was my decision then why would she say that it was hers?

"Elsa we never expected such thing from you, she was just a innocent little girl your husband is the richest here and you can't take a child's responsibility? I don't believe you"It was Hiccup he sounded disappointed, to keep my head high she didn't mentioned my name? Why?

"Why ar yeh givin' yerself so much pain Elsa? All af us know yeh can't live like dis, den why ar yeh doin' dis?"Merida said in a pleading tone but she stayed quiet.

"Elsa say something, why would you ruin the life of a innocent girl? Do something before it's too late, Have you ever thought if someone adopts her then what will you do? Just sit here and cry? You're only giving yourself pain like this, I don't think this is what Tadashi expected from you"Eugene said in a pained tone what if someone adopts her?

"Please leave don't make it hard for me, I've already had more than enough please leave, I beg you, leave"Elsa began to cry helplessly I heard footsteps I quickly went inside the storeroom that was right beside our bedroom her friends left.

"What if someone adopted her? What if they are not taking care of her? What if something happens to her? What if she's crying, No she's crying she's crying, she's not okay"Elsa said crying I got out of the storeroom I peeked inside the room she was crying in a corner hugging herself with her face covered in her hands.

I went to the kitchen and sat on the floor with my back resting against the wall, why do I always stop when I see a little girl? What if someone took her? What will I do now? Tears began to trickle down my cheeks, what if something happened to her?

I was angry at myself a lot I could've done something but I didn't I pulled my hair groaning I punched, slapped myself I'm horrible I ruined everything I always do I cried silently with my head in my hands.

"You know what Abigail means? It means a father's joy and beautiful"

I punched the wall angrily why would she name her Abigail? Why am I changing my mind about her now? Why am I worried about her now? Why am I afraid that someone will adopt her?

Elsa's POV:
             I couldn't sleep that night I cried the whole night there were bags under my eyes and my eyes were swollen because of crying so much now I'm feeling like I can't cry anymore I'm out of tears I stood up slowly and dragged myself downstairs as I kept hearing the doorbell.

I looked here and there in the house no one was home I slowly opened the door but no one was there either then I was about to close the door when my eyes landed down my eyes widened as tears began to flood down my cheeks.

"Abigail!"There she was in a beautiful basket lying on the porch I bent down and quickly picked her up and hugged her tightly close to my chest as I began to kiss her everywhere.

"My baby, I missed you so much!"I cried looking at her big blue eyes she was smiling I felt like someone gave me my whole world back I could never be so much happy, how was she here? I got out of the house I looked here and there then my eyes landed on Jack who was standing by the car looking down with his hands in his pocket.

I placed Abigail back in the basket and ran outside to jack and without any second thought I hugged him tightly crying on his chest he was taken aback by this.

"Thank you"I whispered sobbing softly I don't mind him hugging back but it still felt good I pulled back smiling wiping my tears he brushed his hand in his hair I tucked a strand behind my hair and walked back inside I picked Abigail up and Jack came in closing the door behind.

There's so much to do I need to decorate a room for Abigail and shopping for her new clothes, diapers and wipes, milk bottles I went upstairs to bedroom with Abigail in my arms.

She frowned slowly starting to cry I rocked her back and forth but she won't stop crying what's up with her? I placed my hand on her chest her breathing was fine.

"She's hungry"Jack said standing in the doorway looking outside the room I looked down at Abigail and then at my chest and then at Jack as I blushed deep red he rolled his eyes and left closing the door behind.

"Alright"When I was done she fell asleep in my arms I kissed her forehead and placed her on the bed as I layed beside her I pulled the covers on both of us I stared at her beautiful sleeping face.

She slept for hours and I was just watching her I went to the closet and took out a pink dress that Punz bought for her My Aunt is my stylist was written on it in golden letters I smiled and dressed her up I put a small bow pin in her hair I took out a pram from the closet that Eug bought for her.

And we were off to shopping I bought all the necessary stuff for Abigail such as toys, clothes, diapers and wipes, milk bottles, cereals etc etc.

"Oh my, look Jenna she's so adorable"Two girls came which kinda confused me they gasped looking at Abigail.

"She's so cute, look at her snow white hair so natural"The girl that I presume is Jenna said patting Abigail's cheek I smiled they looked up at me.

"Oh we're really sorry, what's her name by the way?"Jenna asked still looking at Abigail smiling softly these girls are so nice.

"Abigail Rose Frost"I answered smiling sweetly they both shared few glances then looked back at me surprised, what's up with them?

"You're Jackson Overland Frost's wife?"They asked shocked I slowly hesitatingly nodded they again shared glances.

"I'm Elsa Winters Frost"I answered they smiled and we shook hands of course they're shocked I'm Jackson Overland Frost's wife who's so famous.

"Awesome! I'm Hannah and she's Jenna, it's really nice meeting you here Mrs Frost"I nodded they conversed with me for about five minutes and after that I went back home I ordered a crib for Abigail too.

"Let's decorate your room baby"I said as I tied my hair in a bun and began to paint her room in a baby blue color I climbed the ladder painting the wall.

"What are you doing?"I turned around to see Jack I almost fell I yelped and hugged the ladder making balance again I sighed in relief.

"I-I'm decorating room for Abigail"I answered getting back on painting the room he sighed and I heard footsteps leaving.

I was decorating the room now I moved furniture inside the room which was back breaking while Jack was working on Laptop and Abigail was sleeping in the pram by the couch I heard the bell ringing I looked at Jack who didn't even budged I groaned making a poker face and answered the door.

"A crib was ordered by this address"A guy dressed in red said he must be the delivery guy I nodded smiling they moved the crib inside I signed few papers and they left I looked at the heavy crib and sighed frustratedly.

"Ok, I can do this!"I said and began to move this heavy crib towards the nursery I felt strong now that it was finally moving towards the room but still it was so heavy and hard to move.

"Oh God help!"I said with my eyes closed pushing harder I breathed heavily come on move crib! Move!

"Need help?"Jack asked which kinda annoyed me he thinks I'm weak? Oh I'll show him!

"Nope! I'm almost there just one more push!"I said breathing heavily pushing my arms and back were hurting now but I will do this alone!

"Open your eyes, you're still in the same place sot"He said I opened my eyes to see I was in the same place I slapped my forehead I'm useless he turned the laptop off telling me to move which I did and he moved the crib inside the room easily and placed it by the wall and walked out.

I just stared at his back stunned I quickly shook the thought away and began to decore the room again I placed few decorations in the room and wrote with grey paint on the wall All the love from Mommy and Daddy.

I then began to set clothes, diapers and more stuff in the cabins than I grabbed the teddy bear mat and placed it on the marble floor.

"Done!"I said wiping the sweat from my forehead and placed my hands on my waist exhausted.

I picked up Abigail and placed her in the crib she moaned and made smoochy faces in her sleep I giggled taking pictures of her and walked out turning the lights off.

I sat on the couch opposite from Jack and sent the pictures of Abigail to Aunt Cass and to Aunt Iduna and then at last I sent her pictures to Mama and Aunt Cass replied instantly.

From Aunt Cass:
                Oh my goodness Elsa! When?! How?! OMG she's so cute congratulations Elsa darling, What's her name?

Abigail Rose Frost and thank you Aunt Cass😊

So beautiful I can't wait to see her oh my gosh it's so exciting!

I'll be there in a month or two I promise Aunt Cass

Great! Sorry gotta pick Hiro from school and it's not over yet

Sure Aunt Cass

From Mama:
            Why didn't you two tell me?! How come I didn't notice?! I'm finally a grandma! Oh my gosh I'm so excited she's so adorable 💕 What did you two named her?

Hehehehe😆 Well surprise! I named her Abigail Rose Frost

Oh my gosh! Such a beautiful name I'll be coming to see my beautiful granddaughter congrats I'm so happy for the to of you

That's great thanks Mama!

From Aunt Iduna:
                Holy great mother of chocolates and Ice cream!! I AM SO MUCH HAPPY!! OH MY GOD She so adorable my stupid girl why didn't you told me earlier?! I just wanna pick her up already!! She's just like Jack!! Congratulations on your happiness this is great, I love you honey always stay happy by the way what's her name?

Abigail Rose Frost and thank you Aunt Iduna I wish the very same for you I love you too Aunt I'll visit in a month or two

It's a beautiful name, Anna and Olaf totally freaked out after hearing the news they are still out of control😩

Hahahaha 😆

I placed my phone down and glanced towards Jack who was busy with his work I smirked 3.....2......1 his phone started ringing non stop he cringed his eyebrows in confusion and picked up and all I could hear was yelling.

"Calm down, I can hear you Idiot"He said gritting his teeth looking at me while I just looked at him innocently cleaning my already clean nails.

"Oh my gosh!! Jackie idiot!! You didn't told me?! My niece is so adorable gosh I'll k---"He hung up his phone turning it off so no one would annoy him I rolled my eyes as he went back to his work.

I yawned and layed down on the couch when Jack played something loud on his computer which was super annoying my eyes widened and I quickly sat up as I heard Abigail crying and he turned off whatever he was playing I glared at him he did that on purpose.

I ran towards the room and quickly picked up crying Abigail I placed her against my shoulder patting her back walking back and forth in the room gosh I was so much tired it took her hours to fall back asleep.

I placed her in the crib and left the room closing the door behind I stretched tiredly and sat on the couch Jack took his reading glasses off and shut the laptop rubbing his red eyes.

"When are your exams starting?"He asked folding his arms over his chest why is he getting so nice to me now? It was making me curious I wanted to ask him but couldn't.

"After Christmas break, they will be giving us two months to go home and prepare for exams"I answered rubbing my arm nervously biting my bottom lip he nodded and stood up yawning of course it was 11:54 PM.

He went upstairs to the bedroom I followed behind he went to bathroom while I opened the closet snd took out an extra duvet and grabbed a pillow I went back downstairs and layed down.

I fell asleep on the couch gosh I'm so tired that I can feel every bone in my body aching my eyes shot open when I heard crying from Abigail's room.

I looked at the clock 3 AM I stood up tiredly and walked to her room what do you want from Momma?! I picked her up gently rocking her back and forth walking here and there in the room I went to the kitchen taking out a milk bottle from the refrigerator as I began to feed her I kissed her forehead my baby girl was so much hungry.

I sat on the couch with her in my arms she was busy with the milk while my eyes began to close she groaned which made me open my eyes instantly.

"Please sleep and let me sleep too"I whispered softly looking at her eyes that were wide open it's so tiring I blew on her face slowly and softly making her to smile widely I giggled.

A\N:
Heya guys!! Hope you guys *Yawns* sorry for that enjoyed the chapter and yay!! Jack brought her back which is so amazing!! Anyways guys don't forget to......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND....

FOLLOW

Oh and please also

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 783 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
2.4K 182 26
This is obviously a Jack x Elsa fan-fiction. I may not be the best writer, but here it goes. I know my story may not capture your attention or it mig...
6.6K 381 29
- ˏˋ 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑇𝑤𝑜 ˊˎ - 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉�...
724K 26.6K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | My cousin was dating my best friend, and he wasn't just my best friend - he was the one I deeply fell for. I...