The Lonely God (Rosekook)

By Dreamofshadows

Jeon Jeongguk is an arrogant magician who bows down to no one, not even the Gods of Olympus that reside on th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Eureka (How TLG got its name)

Author's Note

3.5K 123 17
By Dreamofshadows

The Lonely God

A young magician is banished to a magic-less universe for angering Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft, Magic and Ghosts. Without magic, the magician hires the help of a mortal to convince Hecate to bring magic back so that he/she can return to his/her own world. As they team up, an irresistible chemistry ignites between them and the magician soon learns that sometimes , magic can be unleashed in the most unexpected of ways.

That was the official prompt for a contest under the myth and legend wattpad subaccount but this story took off on a tangent and yeah i felt too restricted so I was like....well heck this is too big to keep to 5000 words (the limit for the contest entry)...

and then i got carried away (for a change lol)

Anyways just a head's up to let you know that this story has no connections with the k-drama Goblin, although some might say it has a similar name but nah, nothing to do with it (haven't watched the k-drama, but i'm interested to do so one day ;-P)

VERY IMPORTANT: i made some major tweaks in the Greek mythology that is mentioned so please bear with certain details even if they might not be entirely faithful to the traditional myths ;-P

ADDITIONALLY: magician in this story means having actual magic powers.

(also it's totally okay if some explanations are confusing, because I'm not sure I explained things properly, but in any case lemme know and I can try to clarify stuff)

ALSO warning: read at your own risk. I apologise for not writing a better story, but i had fun writing this ship :-D

(maybe i'll edit it properly one day soon, but i just needed to get it out of my head because once i started i couldn't just put it off ;-P)

With that being said, I hope you still enjoy if you've read this far! :D

This story was inspired from the BTS Wings trailer; Blood, Sweat & Tears MV; Percy Jackson, Hercules (the Disney movie) and the prompt mentioned at the beginning.

DISCLAIMER:

This is an original work of fiction.

Names, characters, events and incidents are either a product of the author's (overactive) imagination or otherwise used fictitiously.

I do not own Blackpink or BTS (I think it goes without saying, but just in case ;-P)

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior permission of the author.

Copyright MMC 2019 ©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 33 13
"Don't believe anyone." "Why?" "They're monsters." "I don't believe you.... I'll save them...from this hell" A girl who thought she is normal, met a...
12.3K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...
60.6K 2.1K 12
Jennie is a simple student who went to New Zealand to study with her cousin Jungkook. Unexpectedly, something happened that led the two of them to en...
437K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...