I Am Black

By RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 20 :shit just went down
Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 29: Surprise!
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry ☑️
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 32:The last slice
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nîght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself

197 16 9
By RonnieKerry

Ronnie's Note

Hello everyone. I have a suggestion for you all. I have found out that I am a perfectionist in writing and I want everything to be perfect, no mistakes or typos whatsoever. But I also found out that I've been busy and alot of time has been put on this particular book when I'm free. I have not updated my other books in a while and I don't think its fair to the books or the readers (silent ones). My suggestion is that I update twice a week ; in doing so there might be errors here and there (which I will most definitely hate) or I update once a week or once in two weeks therefore I can present to you an error free chapter?

I still have problems with network and my account so this is my only means of communicating with you all for the now. I hope you all understand and bare with me.

My suggestion is taking place as of next week and please, even if you are a silent reader I have to get a feedback on this so I can plan it out. Thank you.

CHAPTER 27: YOU ARE JUST DECEIVING YOUR SELF

" oh my fuck! Water! " Jordan yelled

Alexis snickered, "here have this Coke"

Jordan shot Alexis a glare but took the coke anyway, drinking it down swiftly. In approximately 2.8 seconds Jordan began screaming again, flinging the coke across the street.

"You are thirsty and you are drinking Mineral, you are just deceiving yourself " I scowled.

Jordan glared at me while Alexis made sounds, trying to suppress his laughter, "shut up, Hannah" Jordan told me

I shrugged, snickering myself at Jordan's face. Kenneth on the other hand stared at us like we were dropped on our heads as babies.

"You're the one who decided we go for a run in four in the freaking morning you coño " Alexis Crackled

Jordan then became red. I thought it was cute and I was going to help Alexis by making Jordan uncomfortable. "Jordan dey blush o! Aw, you're so cute! " I cooed and grabbed Jordan's hot cheek in my hands.

Jordan swatted my hand away and glared at Alexis. Alexis was now laying on the Asphalt road literally crying because he was laughing at Jordan. I began laughing too and fell on Alexis.

Jordan's face was red, he marched up to Alexis and kicked him in the balls.

Alexis gasped as if all the air had been taken out of him. He began cursing profanities of words in a strong Spanish accent, so fast and heavy. He then groaned and cursed again while muttering Jordan's name a lot.

Jordan chuckled at Alexis suffering. Kenneth stared at Alexis with a shit eating grin. While I thought of a way to get Jordan back for waking me up so early to Jog.

At four AM in the morning.

Maybe I should use him to make pepper soup.

...

Snap. Snap. Snap.

His hands moved from my waist upward. Trapping me with him. My eyes were large and my thoughts were going haywire. His breath fanned my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut.

He nibbled on my ear lobe then rose my top above my head. When I fought, he punched me so hard I stayed still for two minutes, trying to process. I didn't even know where hurt.

I opened my eyes gasping.

We had bunked in Alexis house because my brother won't be okay with me bringing home three guys, we didn't say at Kenneth's because he blatantly said no and we didn't stay at Jordan's because he didn't want to face his dad.

I looked around and saw the boys sleeping. Blinking rapidly, I tried to get that bad thought out of my head. I just then found out sweat was dripping from my body anyhow. He's not here. Its over. Its over. I kept telling my self.

Kenneth stirred in his sleep.

My heart rate accelerated. If he woke up it would only be him and I. I couldn't face Kenneth Alone. He never fails to glare at me any chance he gets. Its as if he was mad at me from being with his friends.

Was I that much of a burden?

Soft snores were heard and I turned to look at Jordan whom I wanted to murder. But seeing his face, my heart softened. His brown hair covered half of his face, his chest rose and fell repeatedly and he was shirtless.

We must've fallen asleep while we got back. But why did we sleep on the floor? In the living room?

My gaze went back to Kenneth who was now looking at me.

I almost had a heart attack.

He just kept looking and I adverted my gaze then bit my lip saying, " Good morning "

He ignored.

Kenneth got up and walked out of the room, leaving me glum. When I looked at Alexis again he was stretching. His shirt rode up giving me view of his toned abdomen. I tried my best not to stare but I did and when he looked at me, I looked back saying,

"You have nice abs"

He smiled cheekily.

He looked down at my tummy saying, "you have a nice stomach"

I looked down at my stomach then up at him giving him a smile happily.

I was still getting a lot of messages from that Unknown number and I decided to ignore them. If I don't see the messages then I won't be so scared, or so I thought. "I want to go to the toilet oh, Alexis, come and show me the toilet" I said.

"Okay. Follow me"

He took me to the toilet and I eased myself. I never felt so relieved. "Hannah!" Jordan yelled from downstairs, "your phones ringing!"

"I am coming!" I zipped my pants quickly and skipped down the stairs. "Who is it?" I queried as I reached him. He gave a shrug.

"It said 'unknown' " he told me.

My heart leaped. That was exactly what I saved the number that was sending me threats in. Why was the person calling? Oh God, what do I do?!

"Hannah," Jordan snapped his hands in front of my face, "aren't you going to pick up? " he asked.

"O-oh, yes" I replied shakily. I picked up the call but nothing was heard on the other line apart from laboured breathing. Jordan gave me a look, I smiled falsely as him. He could not know what was going on.

"Hello Hannah"

"H- hi" I replied timidly. Jordan was about to say something but I gave him a look and he kept quiet.

" you haven't been replying my messages, Hannah. Why is that? " The voice asked. It sounded like those deep walky-talky voices in horror movies. All my body hair stood, leaving a trail of goose bumps.

"Nothing" I said.

" are you with anybody? " The voice asked. I didn't say a thing. "Answer me! And you better not lie, I will find out... "

"Yes." I squeezed my eyes.

I heard chuckling on the other side. My heart rate picked up. Oh God. " listen Hannah " The voice roughy spoke, " you, my dear are going to send me a picture of you in your bra and panties "

"Eh? No! " I barked out. This was insane.

" yes, you little pest! Do what I tell you and do not tell a soul about this!"

" why, " my voice cracked. Jordan was still standing there, he sensed something was wrong. I cleared my throat, "why are you doing this?" I tried to remain as calm as possible.

The Voice breathed on the other side, " you will find out soon enough"
The line went dead. My hand fell limp to my side.

My heart crashed.

"Hannah?" Jordan called. The world was spinning. "Hannah?"

I didn't even notice that Kenneth was on the floor, looking at me closely. Nothing else mattered, not his hate for me or anything. I was going to be disgraced and I'd rather die before anything like that happened.

I fell. I fainted. But right then I was happy, I'd finally have a good rest without having a bad dream.

****

"Hannah?"

"Hannah... "

"Hannah...? "

I blinked tiredly... Eh, wait... I was alive? I frowned. What was the meaning of this sef? Was it by force to live? I wanted to die, so why couldn't I? And where was I?

"Hannah! " a finger snapped in front of my face, my blurry vision adjusted. It was Alexis.

"What... Ah, Jesus "I closed my eyes tightly when memories came rushing back. The one question I had been dreading was asked by Jordan. He did not look pleased.

"Who called you?"

Who is The Voice?

Don't forget to VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
189K 31.9K 70
___________ "You're Jumoke, right? The new girl?" How did he know? "Yes? What happened? Who's looking for me?" "I just asked a question. No harms. Ta...
940K 26.7K 54
"Where the hell are your shoes?" The stranger asks. "I sleepwalk." DISORDER SERIES: INSOMNIA DAMAGED ADDICTION Notice** These books do not have the s...
32K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...