The Stranger Of My Life (Comp...

By manukansal12

it's story about a girl named Mithali. A handsome guy is stalking her. why? read it. High ranked #41- Friends More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 (the end)

chapter 14

198 10 0
By manukansal12

I was sitting in girls waiting room. I saw my girl friends are entering with their lunch. I didn't want any company. I didn't know how to handle them. They looked at me look at them. They all came close me. Deepa put a sandwich and coke in front of me and they all seated on chairs.  I thought i was not hungry but smell of sandwich was craving me unwrap it and taste it.

"Don't need to look it hunger eyes. Just eat it." It was shalini. I looked at her and my other friends. They were smirking and eating their lunch. I also take sandwich and unwrapped it and tasted it. It was amazing. During the lunch, we all were silent. There was only munching and crunching noice.

I was mentally thinking they all already understood. I didn't need to explain anything.

When we finished, Natasha rubbed their hands and asked with anger, "can you explain now?"

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why? We think we are your friends." It was maya.

"Of course you are. That's why I don't know how to explain everything. When I am confused." I told them.

"Are you thinking we would shout at you because you won Ryan's heart while you was not in competition?" Anjali asked.

I looked at her horror. Mohini yelled at them, "just shut up all of you. You are scaring her."

"We are not ghost which she are scared." Deepa grinned.

Anjali told with waving her hand, "hold on girls" she turned towards me, "by the way Mithali, Ryan explained to us every thing. Do just relax and we are not angry with you. Because we are proud that one of us won his heart."

I ignored her last sentence. I gasped in shocked what he explained to them, "what did he say?" I asked with absent minded.

Mohini explained me what happened during lunch. 'We were in canteen. We were waiting to you. Ryan came to us. He was looking worried. Karan asked, "What happened between both of you?"

He sighed, "I don't know anything."

Sam yelled at him, "you don't know anything. How? You are her fiance you should know. By the way how can you be her fiance? When did you get engaged?"

Ryan was looking  with anger, "I don't need to explain you anything."

Karan put his hand on Ryan's shoulder, "Clam down. He is also worried just like you. We all are worried. We all want to know when you two got engaged."

Ryan took a deep breath and explained, "After party, I went to my house. I was drunk and I didn't know my parents were there. They wanted to give me surprised but I was mumbling her name. My parents asked me next day about her. I had to tell them I love her and I am worried for her. That's why we reached at her home. When we saw she was covered with dust and her family was enjoying, my mother told them about us. Firstly, her parents refused but my parents let them agreed. As we got engaged. But now, I am worried for her why she is behaving like that?"

We were shocked. He really likes you a lot that's why he took a big step.

Sid told him, "don't worry dude. Give her some time. May be, she is confused." '

After that, we all girls came here for checking you are alright."

I gasped that he told them that story. May be, he was saying truth. But I was really confused.
I came out from my thoughts by mohini voice, "And we all are happy for both of you."  She giggled and my all friends chuckled. " Yeah, we are glad for you. Finally, you found your boy. I think it's time for group hug." Natasha said. And they all hugged me together. I hugged them back. I smiled . Thank God they are glad.

When we pulled away from our group hug, I was relaxed.

Maya told with sincerely, "I think you should talk to Sam. He is tensed, mithali."

I took a deep breath, "I don't know how to face him. How to explain him everything. I was pretending I don't like Ryan. Now suddenly, I got engaged with him and I like him."

"I think if you explain, he will understand." Deepa suggested.

"May be, I don't sure about it." I told honesty.

"Yeah, Sid was telling Sam doesn't like him. Boys knew Ryan likes Mithali that's why Sam hates him." Mohini told.

"What? Boys knew about it." I asked with amusement. Mohini nodded. "And they didn't tell me anything."

"Sorry, but they didn't know it would happen so suddenly." Mohini apologized.

"It's look like we are in dream." Anjali said with dreaming voice.

"Yeah, but I can not believe till now. He directly reached to your house for you." As Maya said, all girls burst into laughter.

I also smiled. When they noticed, I was enjoying. Deepa asked, "did he kiss you?"

"Just shut up Deepa" I felt my cheeks got red because of thinking our kiss.

"Wow you are blushing. Your cheeks... They are like tomatoes." Shalini got excited.

"Really, tell us how was it? I mean it was your first kiss." Mohini demanded.

I controlled myself because I knew they never let me go without explanation. "hmm, it was amazing." I bit my lips, "I can't explain my feeling.  It was just time stopped and can you imagine I wanted more and I never want let him go." I knew he was also feeling what I am feeling. We are both glad by heart.

"By the way, we know he is super hot." Natasha giggled.

"Shut up Natasha. You are talking about my fiance." I almost feeling anger.

"Are you jealous?" Natasha asked with raising her eyebrows.

I came out into my sense  and shook my head, "no.... Yes... I don't know." I groaned into frustration.

They all chuckled. Deepa told, "we never imagined you are possisive type of girl."

"Of course I am not. But for him, I can't control my feeling." I tried to explain them.

"It's love baby. You are in love." Maya also beamed and I blushed while my all friends were enjoying.
…...................

As I came out, I felt someone grabbed my wrist. It's almost happen all of sudden. I was pulled into strong chest and I knew who was it.

He snaked his arms into my waist. My friends gasped when they realized what happened. They chuckled. Anjali said, "Mithali we will meet in class bye." They left and I saw towards his face. Our eyes met. I looked down before I lost in his eyes. He groaned into frustration. He opened his mouth. His voice melted into my ears, "Mithali, are you planning to avoid me whole day?" I looked him with gasped. I wanted to say something but my mouth was closed. He continued, "because I know you are. And I won't let it happen." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into top of college building. It was almost empty. No one goes there. He needed privacy and I was scared but I followed him.

When we reached at the roof, he again pulled me into him and I fell into his arms. We stay silent almost like that. I was thinking what to say to him. I was angry and scared to him.

He broke the silence, "why are you silent? Speak to me. It's killing me Mithali."

"Why did you do that?" I asked. He looked at me confusion, "what are talking?"

"I am talking about our relationship. My parents are not agreed. And I don't want to hurt them." I told him honesty. "There is any way to back out of this." I was scared as I said that. I read about issue of their anger.

He looked at me blank expression. I was scared that's why I looked away. He sighed and asked, "are you scared?" I was gonna to deny it but he continued, "I can sense it, so tell me truth."

"When you can sense why are you asking me?" I almost pouted. I didn't like he can sense my every feeling. I was scared but I didn't want him to know.

He chuckled, "You won't need to scare  me. I will never hurt you." I knew he was telling truth but I was not scared my self. I was scared for my family.

"You didn't give me answer yet." I built some encouragement.

"What do you wanna listen? I know you are reading about my race on Google. All informations are not true." He told me with raised voice. He left me. I was silent. "And don't dare to reject me." He gritted his teeth as he spoke last sentence.

What? there is way. I looked at him. I didn't want it. I wanted him but for my family, I had to do it. I was feeling my heart clinched of that thought. My heart was ripping into pieces. But I had no choice. He sensed what I was planning.

"I said don't dare Mithali." He almost screamed into pain. And I almost jumped from fear. "you don't know what will happen after that. If you did that, I will lose my humanity. May be, I will kill your all beloved. So please Mithali, don't do it with me." He begged and I saw tears into his eyes.

I felt my cheeks wet. Yeah I was crying to see him like that. I controlled myself, "but you said you never hurt me."

"Yeah I can never hurt you in any case but I can hurt your beloved." He saw his mocking smile.

"But..." I was cut off. "There is no but, Mithali. My race would against you. In our rules, we can not hurt anyone. But they hurt us we have all rights to do anything. I promised you I won't hurt you and your family but I cannot say it about your friends."

I was terrified to think about my friends hurt. He sensed it that's why he is smirking. I said, "but they are your friends also. You won't hurt them right?"

"They are not my friends. They are your friends. I am here for you. I joined your groups for you. I have not emotion for them." He told with honesty. His hands cupped my face and he said with clam voice, "Mithali listen to me. Give your parents some time. They will accept our relationship soon. I promised I will not do anything which let your parents hurt. I will give them time to accept our relationship. I will wait for you no matter how much time."

I blinked my eyes my time. Is he real? Is he saying the truth? He chuckled and i was looking at him. He held me into his arms. I felt relax in his arms. I took deep breath and asked, "why did you kiss me when you can wait for me?"

His grip was tight on my waist with affection. He giggled, "because tell you how much you mean for me? And most important I could not wait to taste your most delicious lips." I blushed and he whispered into my ears, "can I kiss you again?"

I felt knot in my stomach, "you know I can't deny you. Then why do you ask me?" I was really irritated with my feelings. I didn't want because of my family but I couldn't control my feelings.

He grinned and told with husky voice, "to feel you that you also want me like I want you." And with that, he leaned into me and put his lips into mine. As I felt his lips, I forget everything. I melted into his arms. I was in heaven. I was flying and it was feeling blessed with him. I knew I shouldn't do that but I wanted to give him chance, to myself a chance that we are meant to each other. I didn't know what would happen in future. But I wanted to live present, to feel him. He was right may be one day my parents will understand us.

I heard someone footsteps from distance. I tried to break our kiss but Ryan pulled me into him. I wanted to lose into him but I didn't want any audition. Ryan sensed it that's why he stopped kissing me but put his forehead on mine. He cupped my face into him and we were trying to catch our breath. We both satisfied with each other. We both were feeling blessed. I heard someone cleared it throat  from ryan' back and he groaned into frustration. He murmured, "when will they leave us alone?" I chuckled.

"Sorry, I am interpretting you but you almost missed your one lecture." I knew it was mohini.

I got my eyes widened. What I missed my lecture? I left Ryan and he sensed it that's why he came beside me. He snaked his arms into my waist. I was blushing from his actions. Mohini eyes got widened. She put her hands on her mouth, "omg  Mithali your lips you cannot come like that." I saw her with confusion while Ryan was smirking. Mohini gave her phone with unlocking it and I saw my reflection in her camera app. What my lips were sore because of him. He chuckled I knew he was satisfied with his job. I hit hardly on his arm. He groaned into pain and looked at me, "what?"
I was glaring him and he whispered into my ears, "don't blame to me. You were also enjoying." I rolled my eyes, "next time, control yourself." I ordered him.

"I can not." He grinned.

"Whatever now go. We can go into class together." I suggested.

"Why?" He asked into shocked.

"Because I don't want anyone get suspicious." I told him with anger.

"But we are engaged. We have right..." I cut him off, "No Ryan, I need to use washroom first. I cann't tolerate anyone stares."

He got the point, "ok I won't wait much longer." I nodded and he left. Mohini giggled, "how romantic?" I almost forgot about her.

I rolled my eyes and mohini and I went to washroom. Mohini took out her lipstick into her pocket and hand over to me, "Mithali use it."

"No way mohini. You know I don't like to use it in college." I told her.

"But you have to otherwise everyone will know what both of you doing there." She chuckled.

"It's not funny." I told her nicely. Then in my mind, something clicked, "omg, that's why you use it now a days."

It was time to mohini blush. And I chuckled. She shrugged her shoulders, "I am here for helping you."

I giggled, "don't need to tell anyone about it."

"Yeah I know. It is our secret. I am glad for you Mithali. Ryan is really nice guy. And he cares you a lot. When you were ignoring him, I saw pain in his eyes." She told me and I was feeling guilty about him. I promised myself I would give a chance to our relationship.

When we entered the classroom, I saw Ryan who was looking towards door. He looked at me and gave me a bright smile. I also gave him smile. I knew if I looked towards him, I can not stay away from him. That's why I looked towards my friends. Karan and Sid were giving me mocking smile while Sam was tensed.  I looked towards my girl friends they were giggled. Mohini and I joined them they were asking what happened. I told them we had some issues to clear.  They didn't satisfy with me but they nodded.  I mentally prepared myself for facing Sam now. And I sensed Ryan was not glad with that idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396 32 12
Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married. This story...
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own riskšŸ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
45K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
138K 4.3K 27
This is a story about how a girl is cheated on and how she gets back at them and falls in love again. Myra Sharma secretly catches her fiancee making...