My life with the Janoskians (...

By Genbanda645

Jordan and her family move in next door and the janoskians are happy they did. Jordan might fall in love with... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Trouble
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:

Chapter 17:

281 2 0
By Genbanda645

Beaus POV:

I woke up and took a shower and when I got out I try to open the door to my room but it was lock so I kick it open. I went downstairs and saw the guys talking.

"Aye beau" They said

"Hey" I said

"Imma go see Izabella" Luke said and walk out the door.

"Yal can go if yal want to" I said and they walk out the door. I chuckled and ate cereal.

Jordan's POV:

The guys came over expect for beau. We were talking here and there. I decide to get new Jordan's, I got my keys and my phone and got in the car and drove off. When I got to the nick factory I went to the Jordan's. I found these white,red and black ones but I already have some so I got some black and gray ones. I pay and drove home. I usually put my shoes in my closest but I decide to put them somewhere save.

"AH! JORDAN!!!!" jai yell my name

"YEAH?!" I yell back rushing downstairs.

"Can I have some chips?" he ask

"What really!" I said

"Mm mm" he said eating them

"Yeah go ahead" I said

"And don't scared the freak out of me!" I said

"K" he said smacking on the chips and Luke wanna some. Izabella try to clam them down but it didn't work. I giggle and went back to Cleaning my old Jordan's. I got a call from an unknown number and I just answer it.

"Met at behinde your school at 9" a creepy voice said

"Why?" I ask

"Because!" he yell and hang up

Couple hours later:

I drove to the Martinez high school and waited. I saw a man coming and I look and saw it was Carlos.

"You really came?" he ask

"Yup" I said, he came up to me and punch me, he punches hurt because he has a heavy hand. I punch back, we started to fight. I grab him by the ear and I threw him on the ground and started to punch. He grab my hair and slam my body against the concrete. I scream and he kick me in the stomach, I yell. I grab him by the leg and was going to trip him but he brought out his pocket knife he cut me in the stomach, he wrote die and I scream in pain. I couldn't move at all I stay there and my eyes close. I felt A hand go in my pocket and take my keys, and I heard the car turn on and drove off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Izabella POV:

Me and the guys were looking for jordan! We call her a hundred times! She never came back home last night. I turn on the tv, I was on channel 8, I started to cry. Jordan was on the news. It had pictures of Jordan hurt and she is now in the hospital! I ran to Janoskians house, I kept ringing the door bell and I they finally answer it was daniel.

"Daniel!" I yell

"What!" he said

"Jordan's IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yell while crying, I came Into the house and change the channel

"Hey! I was watching that!" The guys said, when I turn around they saw I was crying I hug Luke and they watch!

"Omg what happen!" Beau panicked

"Jordan!" I said

"She's at the hospital!" I yell and kept crying

"Let's go!" Beau said and ran to the car and Beau drove as fast as he can. When we arrive we went up to the nurse and ask for directions but they said she is in surgery. I cry even more I couldn't believe this is happening.

Beaus POV:

I cry, I didn't want Jordan to get hurt. My eyes wear red, and so was my cheeks. Camera cure were all around us and around the hospital,We waited for 4 hours till finally doctor came out.

"How is she?!" I Said

"Shes not good, we are losing her, she lost so much blood" he said

"What! you have to go and help her!" I yell

"We need blood to finish the surgery and if we can't find blood type B,then she is lost" he said

"Check all of ours blood types!" I said

"Ok nurse!" he said, the nurse came over and took a pint of blood from each of us and The only one that was blood B was Daniel. The doctor took it to the surgery room and did whatever with it. An hour later doctor came back out again

"She is doing ok for now...." he said

"Can we see her?" I ask

"In an hour or so" he said and walk away. I sat there hoping that we will See her. I feel asleep and izabella went to go get food with luke.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The doctor woke me,

"You and the others and come see her" he said

"Thank u" I said and got up with James,jai,and Daniel and went to the room number. She was awake.

"Jordan!" I yell and hug her. The guys join in the hug and I heard Jordan say Ouch. I let go quickly and look at her.

"What happen?" I ask her

"Carlos!" she said

"Wha...what" I said

"Yes, we fought and he Almost kill me" she said

"I'm so sorry" I told her

"Beau you should be saying sorry, I should." she said

"No it's fine" I said and hug her.

"So what did he do?" James ask

"Yeah what?" Beau ask

Jordan's POV:

"Well we were fighting and then he slam my body against the concrete and He got out his pocket knife and did this" I said, I pull up my shirt and they were shocked.The doctors had to put stitches the word he Cut on my stomach.

"Omg! that would hurt" Daniel said

"I know, you don't know how it feels" I said

"That son of a bit**!" beau yell and I try to clam him down

"Beau clam down!" I said

"How?! he hurt you so bad In Many ways!" He yell and he look sad.

"I know but don't do anything stupid" I said, he sigh and Izabella and Luke came in with food.

"Haiii" Luke said

"Hey" I said and hug him

"Hey sis!" Izabella cheer and hug me,i hug her back

"How bad is it" she ask

"Bad" I said and show Luke and Izabella the cut on my stomach.

"Ouch" they said, they hang out at the hospital with me. Till it got dark, doctor said it was time for them to leave. I hug them goodbye but Beau wanted to stay.

"Beau you should go You need to sleep" I said

"Nah I want to be here with you" he said

"Fine, but where are you going to sleep?" I ask

"Next to you?" he ask

"Ok" I said and scoot over. He cuddle next to me.

"I miss you" he said

"I miss U more" I said, I hug him and I feel asleep in his arms.

Beaus POV:

Jordan feel asleep. I went to sleep on the chairs because I wanted Jordan to have a good sleep. I feel asleep too.

Izabella's POV:

Luke and the guys stay with me. I walk to my room and I turn on the light and it was Carlos I scream and he came up to me and punch me. He Threw my body on my computer I yell for luke. I try to fight back but he grab me and out me on the floor and Got a pocket knife! He was cutting my skin, I scream and cry. Luke was trying to open the door but it was locked. He push open the door and jump on Carlos and threw him out the window. the guys came running upstairs.

"CALL 911!" Luke yell, they call and I kept crying. Then a couple minutes later the cops came. I was rush to the hospital and luckily I didn't need surgery. All of a sudden I felt Like closing my eyes. I close them and I could hear the Sound going off. It was beeping like crazy, Luke was yelling my name and I wanted to wake up but I couldn't.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and I look around, I'm alive? How? A nurse was already in the room and she look at me. I tryed to get up but it hurt sooo bad.

"No no get up" she said and came over to me.

"hello, looks like someone is awake" She saids

"Yeah I guess" I said, she looks Like she was 60s or 50s idk.

"A young man wants to see u" she said

"Oh ok can he come in?" I ask

"Sure" she said and went to get him. A couple of seconds later he came running to me.

"Izabelle!" he said and hug me

"Luke!" I said and hug him back

"Ow" I said while I was hugging him

"What?" he said and back away

"Nothing I'm just in pain" I said

"What happen?" I said

"Well it's a long crazy story" he said

"Ok start" I said

"Ok well, U know Jordan had been jump and so were u I guess. Me and the guys were gonna stay at house just for safety and as you were going upstairs and in you room. Some dude in a mask was hurting u and I push him out the window and he cut your stomach like Jordan and we rush u to the hospital." he said and looks down

"Babe come here" I said and he came closer I hug him and whisper.

"Your my hero" I whisper In his ear and he smile.

Jordan's POV:

I wake up not In my room,still In the hospital. I look around and saw Beau asleep and I wish I had my phone right now but I think the doc had take it up. I sigh and turn on the tv, all they had was education channels. I just flip through them and I Beau woke up.

"Morning" I said and smile, he groan and stretch. I giggle and turn off the tv. I wanted to get up but I still was in a lot of pain. I had 0 clue of how am I going to get home I'm this much pain.

"Babe" I said and he was asleep

"Beau" I whisper

"Lemma use your phone" I ask and he got it out and gave it to me.

"Thank u" i said

"I'm tired" he said

"I know and go home and get ready" I said

"K" he said, I unlock his phone and saw a message from james.

'Aye Beau, Izabelle got hurt and we are at the same hospital, in room 208'

'Aye this is Jordan, is Izabelle alright?!' I text

'She doing find now, she got jump....'he text

"Carlos" I said out loud, beaus look back at me

"What did u say?" he ask

"Carlos!" I said

"What about him?" he said

"He hurt Izabelle" I said

"What?" he said

"James text u at midnight" I said and gave him his phone

"Ok i will be back Imma check on Izabella" he said I nod and he left. A nurse came In

"Hello" she said

"Is everything alright?" she ask

"Yeah, when can I leave?" I ask her

"Um I'm not sure but on ur condition, maybe in 2-3 days" she said and I nod.

"Thanks" I said

"Ur welcome, oh yeah I brought u back your old clothes,shoes,And phone" she says, she gives my phone to me and leaves. I turn unlock my phone and check if I had any messages and I had like 50 in total! It was from a day before, I play pixel gun and other games I had.

3 Days Past:

I was getting ready to leave the hospital, I had change to sweats, and a black t-shirt and some toms. My legs are still weak and it just hurts along with my stomach. Beau was with me helping me to walk. I got up and I feel on my knees, Beau help me up. I needed some sort of way to help me. The nurse gave me some crunches to walk. It kinda help but what hurt the most was the stomach, even time I took a step it hurt bad. I said hi to izabelle.

"Aye sis" I said

"Hey" she said

"Your hurt" I said

"I know but I will be home tommorow" she said

"Ok well I check out today so see u tommorow" I said bye and me and Beau went home. We got to the car and I gave back the crunches to the hospital. When we got home, Beau carry me to the house into my parents room. I smile and he got the bags out of the car and he came and cuddle with me.

"We need to talk" Beau said, I sigh and Put my hands on my face

"Fine" I said

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you and I'm sorry for slapping you" Beau saids and hugs me.

"I know you are I'm sorry" I said

"For what?" he ask

"For yelling" I said

"Oh" he mumbles, I started to fall asleep on the crouch for some reasons and I close my eyes and fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok well I have a mess up mind but that's how I dream it so?! Yeah Vote,comment, and follow!

Genbanda645 Out! 😂😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
53.4K 1.2K 34
This is story is about Jordan Hay and she 16 and she lives in Sydney Australia , one day something changes for her normally she goes for a good guy b...
101 14 9
Summers are supposed to be that time of the year that you should look forward to. No school, hours at the beach, late night parties. What's not to lo...
24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...