SEMPITERNAL โ”โ” Damon Salvator...

By brzatto

DISCONTINUED. โ When we went to your funeral, and you're body was below the dirt, its like t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CAST + PLAYIST
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

1.8K 24 7
By brzatto

╔═══════════════╗
Sempiternal
Chapter Thirty-Four
╚═══════════════╝

**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚

                      ˚ ˚

                         "They're floating lanterns in the sky, can you believe that? A Japanese lantern is the symbol of letting go of the past. Well, here's a news flash: we're not Japanese!" Damon complained. He stood before Alaric's gravestone. A bottle of bourbon swished within his grasp, the liquid warm. He angrily put the bottle to his lips and drank. "Do you know what they are? Children." Damon plopped onto the bench across from the tombstone. He stared blankly ahead. "Like lighting a candle is going to make everything okay or even saying a prayer or pretending Elena is not going to end up just like the rest of us murderous vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating, little children. I know what you're going to say: "It makes them feel better, Damon." So what?" His eyes land on Alaric's name.

"For how long? A minute, a day? What differences does it make?" Many reasons for his anger flooded his mind as he pushed himself off the bench once more. He strolled toward the giant stone marking where his dead best friend now lay. "Because in the end, when you lose somebody; every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be." His voice croaked. He scowled. He slapped the stone, fighting back tears. "And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong." He sniffled. His hand rubbed under his nose as he struggled to contain himself. "First you, now her." He chuckled dryly to himself.

He sat down on the top of the tombstone. His head hung low. "So, thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit, because I should have been long gone by now." He paused only for a moment. He could have swore that he had heard something. "I didn't get the girl, and now I'm stuck here babysitting these idiot kids. So, you owe me big." He tilted the bottle upward and swallowed a large gulp before emptying the rest of its contents into the grass above Alaric's casket. With a sigh, Damon hopped off of the tombstone and was about to leave when a twig broke a short distance away. He felt his muscles tighten. "Well, that was depressing." Her voice rang in his ears. He turned ever so slowly to face the girl he thought he had lost for the rest of eternity.

Her strawberry blonde hair fell straight over her shoulders. She wore a black t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans that hugged her thighs. Damon swallowed hard. There was no way she was truly there. "What? No hello kiss?" She bit down on her sultry bottom lip. Her lips were so pink. He squinted his bright eyes at her. "Are you real?" he asked her. She smiled wide in answer. Her dimples were prominent. His mouth tugged into his famous smirk. Without another word, he strode toward the strawberry blonde and lifted her into his arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. His arms were tight around her waist. She held his face between her hands. Her foot popped like one of those romance flicks.

They shared breaths. His tongue tasted like alcohol. Carter could feel her bones light on fire at his touch. Their mouths parted with a soft sigh, his eyes fluttering open to spot the nostalgic look on her face. Her feet hit the ground gently as her eyes slowly opened. The vivid green that were her irises was a shade darker. They sparkled with starlight. Damon's fingers squeezed her waist with a knowing smile. "You came back," he whispered. Her eyes flickered from his to his smiling lips. She ran the pad of her thumb against his cheek, slowly nodding as she didn't trust her voice. "I told you that our story wasn't over yet." The cockiness within his tone sent her eyes into an exaggerated eye roll. She ran her fingers through his thick, dark hair, her mouth quirking into a seductive grin. "Just kiss me."

Carter didn't have to ask twice. With a new found hunger, Damon slammed her back into a tree behind them, his lips aching against hers. Their mouths fit together like a puzzle piece. His tongue explored her mouth, flittering against hers. When he parted, his fingers ripped through the fabric of her t-shirt, exposing her green colored bra. She gasped as the cold air hit her skin and the harshness of his mouth on her neck. Her eyes rolled as she fought against his belt, hastily trying to pop it open. "I didn't think you'd come back," he whispered against her collarbone. She let out a soft breath of victory when she undid the belt and snatched it right out of his belt loops. She tossed the leather away and sped Damon into a tree.

"You're the one I'm destined to spend the rest of my life with, Damon. Why wouldn't I come back?" She grinned up at the vampire before dropping to her knees in front of him. The sight had him already aching to be touched. He watched as she undid his pants, her doe like eyes still locked with his. He let out a groan as she showered feather light kisses against his abdomen. "Fuck, I love you," he whispered, his breath catching as she ripped down his pants. "Yeah, me too."

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

A harsh light plummeted through the thin, white curtains, raining over a sleeping form. Her bare shoulders were out in the open, freckles decorating her fair skin. Her wild hair spread out over the white pillow cases like a flame, dazzling beneath the sun rays. She slowly stirred, her doe eyes blinking rapidly to adjust to the bright light. "Hm," she groaned softly, pushing herself up from her lying position. "Damon?" Her eyebrows were furrowed as her green eyes scanned the empty room. She hugged the cool sheet around her bare chest.

The house was silent besides a sudden noise coming from below her. She stood from the bed,
letting the sheet fall from her grasp. She grabbed the first shirt she saw, tugging it over her head and allowing it to fall to her thighs. "Damon?" Her tone was sing-song, her feet padding against the wooden flooring. The noise occurred once more, her ears perking. It sounded like mechanical work. A smile curled across her full lips as she slipped through the room and down the stairs, her tangled waves fluttering behind her. "Hello?" She stepped toward the door skeptically.

Without another thought, she pushed open the door to find Stefan knelt beside a motorcycle. "I didn't know Mr. Sensible was into bikes," she jokingly voiced from where she stood, her arms crossed over her chest. Stefan's head snapped toward her voice in shock, his eyes widening once he spotted the strawberry blonde. He stood abruptly and strode toward her. She giggled as he lifted her in his arms, squeezing her tight. "Its so good to see you," he mumbled into her tangled air, breathing in her natural smell. She ran her palm over his hair with a smile. "You too, Stef." Once he let her feet touch the ground, she noticed something different about him. "You okay?" she asked him.

He sighed, his lips still curled into his smile. "Its Elena." Carter nodded for him to continue. He stared at the strawberry blonde. He felt such joy knowing that she was okay. It was like a heavy weight was lifted from his shoulders. "She transitioned... into a vampire," he whispered. Carter's eyes widened for a moment before she composed herself. "Is that a bad thing?" Stefan slowly nodded, unsure. "To her it is, I suppose." Carter hugged her arms over her chest, leaning against the doorframe. "She's not happy, hm?" He shook his head this time, his hands now resting on his hips. "Well, to brighten this conversation, I think me and Damon are going back to normal." He rose his eyebrows. "Really?"

"I think so. I mean, I don't know." She ran her slender fingers over her face before resting her head against the wood. "Last night shows promise, I guess." Stefan chuckled. His head dropped as he nodded. "Good day for a midlife crisis. One hundred sixty four years, I'd say you're due." Damon wrapped his arms around Carter's waist behind her, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of her neck. "Beautiful." She elbowed him lightly with a little smile. Stefan rolled his eyes and retreated back to his motorcycle. "Elena's transition to vampire has been a little depressing. I'm gonna help her have some fun," he explained as he moved to sit onto the bike. "Oh. Those who can't do, teach." Carter looked between the two in confusion.

"Wait, are you two fighting again?" she asked. "Damon's the one who turned Elena," Stefan replied. Carter's lips formed an 'o' shape as she turned to face her fully dressed boyfriend. "Where are you going?" Damon smirked down at the strawberry blonde, poking her nose. "That hunter jacked Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night, so basically, he's got vampire poison in a bottle. And I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna eat him." Another thing to confuse the hybrid. She stared back at Damon, her eyebrows furrowed. "Long story," he told her, concerning the look on her face. "I'll go with you," Stefan said as he stood from his sitting position. "I don't want your help. I just want to kill this guy and be happy with my little short stack here."

"Do you need my help?" Carter asked. Damon ruffled her hair playfully before pressing a kiss to her plump lips. "Nah. He doesn't know about your supernatural ability. He'll leave you alone." She turned in his grasp and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Be careful, then, okay?" He stared down into her emerald green irises with a grin. "Always am." She was the one to kiss him this time. "I'm serious, Damon." He slowly nodded before chuckling. "I am too." He twirled her hair over his finger before releasing her. "Stay where you're safe. Here... or your house." She rolled her eyes. "Okay, Dad." He winked playful. "Daddy, you mean."

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

Carter walked up the Lockwood's stairs. She knew Damon had told her to stay somewhere safe, but where else is safer? Two hybrids versus a hunter? Their odds were good. She slipped into the door, spotting Klaus speaking to Tyler and his mother. The door attracted the Hybrid, causing him to turn and glance toward her. "Ah! Carter." She rolled her eyes at the tone of his voice. "Fantastic. Two birds, one stone." Tyler slapped his palm against his face. The many hybrids filling the house began to move in, ushering Carter toward Klaus and Tyler. "What the hell," she spoke. "Just precautions. I don't want my two best hybrids in danger." Klaus glanced to Carter with his famous smirk before nodding his head.

"Consider them your new bodyguards." Klaus pointed to the hybrids all around before her walked out. Tyler glanced toward Carter, who stood there with a surprised expression on her face. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. The expression slipped from her features as she glanced toward her cousin, eyebrows raised. "I heard about you getting attacked," she hummed. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." He slowly nodded with a growing smile. "I'm glad you're back." She released a sigh, her eyes examining the room around them. "Me too. It feels... good." They smiled as the silence filled the air. It was comfortable. Carter couldn't believe the progress they had made since their meeting at the Mystic Grill. "Wanna play cards? Or checkers?" She chuckled softly, allowing her head to hang. "Yeah."

Tyler walked toward the living area, Carter following behind him. There was a checker board in a drawer that Tyler picked up on the way toward the table. Carter took her seat on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest. "So, about this hunter," she began, watching as Tyler set out the board. "Red or black?" he asked in response. "Red. Damon didn't tell me anything about this person." Her green eyes flickered toward him, waiting for a response. Instead, he placed all of the red pieces on her side. "Who is he?" Tyler finally glanced toward her, his expression blank. "Connor Jordan. Real dick if you ask me." He resented the thought of some hunter overpowering him. Maybe that was his controlling nature.

"How did he get it?" Carter's voice was small. She moved her piece first, her eyes never leaving Tyler. "He shot me in front of everybody, so they took me to the hospital and kept me for observation. He injected me with something that made it hard for me to move, and... and he took my venom. Like a damn snake." He slammed his piece down. Carter didn't flinch. She moved her next piece, staring down at the board. "What about you? Are you and Damon good?" She felt her lips twitch as she fought back her smile. "I think so. I don't know." She swiftly tucked her falling hair behind her ear, focusing back on the game. The silence filled the air once again as they moved their pieces.

Tyler jumped two of her checkers, a smile gracing his lips. "You remember when we were really young and aunt Jackie taught us how to play checkers." Carter glared playfully at the boy in front of her. "You cheated." His eyebrows rose in defense. "No. You just sucked." She feigned offense, jumping one of his pieces. "I did not suck," she declared. He smiled wider. "She always had to take me out of the room because you would make me so mad." She laughed. "You shouldn't have cheated!" — "I didn't cheat!" Both relatives fell into a chorus of laughter. The board was clearing fast, and Tyler was obviously winning. Just like when they were kids. "I miss her." His eyes flickered toward her, her face void of that smile.

"Me too." She puffed out her cheeks, moving another one of her checkers. Guilt began to flood her mind as her thoughts went back to that night; the night she lost her person. She could still vividly see the way her body crumbled to the floor, her hazel eyes lifeless. She hadn't noticed her hand begin to shake until Tyler stilled it, placing his own hand over hers. "The things I said when you triggered your curse... I'm sorry. She would be proud of you." Her eyes began to sparkle with tears as she slowly nodded. "I just feel like she would be angry about me and Damon.." Tyler scoffed. "Aunt Jackie believed in love, Cee. She would just be happy you've found it." Carter slipped her fingers between his, staring at their conjoined hands. "You did, too, Ty."

His expression hardened only slightly. "I guess so. But I messed it up." She watched as he stood from the floor, his behind landing hard onto the couch. "Caroline cares too much about you. No matter what you did, she just wants you to fight for her. She likes to be fought for." Tyler laid across the couch, picking up the football he had left there. Carter watched silently, chewing on her bottom lip. She rolled her eyes once she realized their conversation was over and laid down on the rug. Time seemed to tick by slowly. She was left to her thoughts, and she didn't know if that was the best thing for her. So much has happened in her life that she should have given up. She should have ran away like she wanted to after her father's death. Maybe then the people she cared so much about would be alive.

"Ty?" He hummed in response. She drew in a shaky breath. "I think I'm going a little crazy." He was silent. With his temperament and Carter's newfound lust, they were sure to be monsters. The Lockwoods were born monsters; it was their curse. "I'm responsible for so many lives being cut short, Ty. And its weighing me down. I'm.. I'm going crazy." Her breath caught in her throat at the sound of a door opening. She abruptly sat up, her glossy eyes wide in surprise. A brunette she didn't recognize walked into the room, her fingers brushing the doorframe. Tyler's eyes widened at the sight of her. "Hayley?!" Carter glanced toward Tyler in confusion. "Who the hell is that!?" Hayley grinned at the boy. "Hey, Lockwolf," she replied as Tyler stood from his seat, rushing to hug her.

"Still confused here," Carter voiced as the hug lingered. As they pulled apart, Hayley cupped his neck before shoving his chest, hard. "Ass! I thought Klaus killed you." Carter huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Tyler glanced toward Carter before scrunching up his features. "Sorry, sorry. Hayley, this is Carter. Carter, Hayley." Carter waved before returning her arms across her chest. Tyler finally faced Hayley again. "I should have called." — "From your trailer park in Florida? You liar!" Carter scoffed. Her phone sitting in her pocket began to buzz, alerting Carter of a new text. She quickly swiped the device from her pocket and read the message.

from: Elena❤️
Meet me at the Salvatores. I
need your help.

With a sigh, she pocketed her phone and looked toward Tyler again. "Well, the least you could do is pour me some fancy, rich people scotch." Tyler was completely immersed within his new visitor, Carter figured he probably wouldn't notice if she skedaddled. Quietly, she snuck past the two and out into the hallway where a standing hybrid soldier stood watch. "Hi," she greeted the hybrid with a flirtatious smile. "I need to get by you." The smile that had graced his lips fell with her words, a single eyebrow raising in question. "I'm sorry, I can't let you do that," he replied to her. She scoffs, her head bowing. Her hair fell in her face as she shifted on her feet. "No one would know I'm gone." He stared at the girl beaming at him, biting down on her plump bottom lip. "I can't—"

As her smile fell, she gripped the hybrid by his shirt. "Don't make me break your neck," she whispered, their faces merely inches apart. His eyes went wide as he stared into her dangerous eyes. "I—" His voice fell on deaf ears, the only sound spinning around her eardrums being the sound of her vertebrae snapping within her grasp. His body fell to the floor, limp, and she shoved him aside to step out of the front door.

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

The house was quiet and Elena was nowhere to be seen. Carter kicked off her shoes by the front door, already pulling her long hair back into a low ponytail. "Elena?" Movement sounded from upstairs, and Carter found herself smiling. She sped up the stairs, moving to the direction of the noise. She finds Damon standing in his room, completely naked. "Oh," she breathed out, her cheeks flushing. Damon faced her with his signature smirk, hands on his hips. "Hey," he greeted her nonchalantly. She adverted her eyes with an eye roll. "Hey, stud. Where's Elena?" She leapt onto the cool bed, laying across it with a grin. Damon pulled a towel around his hips. "So, you're her backup plan."

"What?" She rested her cheek into the palm of her hand, her legs curled into the sheet. "She's on a search for the white oak stake." Carter sighed. "Ever since her transition—" Carter shot up into a sitting position. "Woah, woah, woah. What?" Her green eyes were wide with shock and fear. Elena never wanted to be like her or the brothers. "You didn't...?" Carter shook her head. Damon dropped the towel once more to pull on a pair of boxer shorts. He dried his hair, staring in the mirror at the girl on his bed. She stared back at him. "She's having a really hard time controlling her emotions. Rebekah is bullying her and now she's on a hellbent mission to kill her." Carter pulled the sheet over her legs, hugging her body. "What're you guys gonna do?"

He shrugged, turning to face her. "I don't know, babe." She sighed, her whole body shrinking. "You okay?" he questioned. She fell back into the bed, her head hitting the pillows. "Its a lot to take in. Especially since I just got back from Ty—" She stopped herself, slapping her hands over her eyes. Damon moved toward the bed, staring intently at the silent strawberry blonde. "Continue," he told her as he climbed onto the bed. She giggled as he jerked her foot to pull her leg down, straddling her legs. "Klaus has Tyler under super protection and I went there. But I left when Elena texted me." Damon eased himself down on top of Carter's body, his arms on either side of her. She was still covering her face with her hands. "You should have stayed. You could have been safe." He kissed her fingers before nuzzling her nose.

"I know," she sighed. He pulled her hands apart, exposing her face. Her face was still void of makeup. He could make out the light colored freckles littering her cheeks. He grazed his thumb over her bottom lip with a grin. "You going to Rebekah's party?" She bit down on his thumb gently, staring up at Damon. "Probably not considering I wasn't invited. Why?" Damon hummed before pressing a soft and sweet kiss to her lips. "And? Crash it." She blinked once, twice at the Salvatore brother. "...Why?" He shrugged slightly, his bottom lip poked out in thought. "Because you're alive. Get drunk a few times." He slowly slid off of Carter and off the bed to finish getting dressed. Before he got too far, she grabbed him by his waistband, pulling him back toward her.

"If I go, do you want to come with? It'd be kind of boring getting drunk without you." She released his boxers as she climbed onto her knees. She stood on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Can't beautiful. I've got a hunter to hunt." He pecked her lips once, a smile evident on his face. Before he could move away once more, she captured his lips in a chaste kiss. "Have fun, okay? I'll call you later." He lifted her off the bed from her thighs, causing a giggle to jolt past her lips. He kissed her cheek, then her jaw, then her neck before placing her on her feet. "Okay," she sighed, kissing him one last time. She had to get ready for a party.

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

After discovering Elena wasn't at Rebekah's party, waiting for hours for her to show, and being an entirely too worried mom friend, Carter decided to check her house. She was about to call her cell when hears Matt's voice. He was calling out Elena's name, fear lacing his tone. Carter threw open the door and sped into the house where she found the two in the kitchen. In a flash, the hybrid ripped Elena from Matt, holding her back. "Stop, Elena!" she shouted in pure shock, staring at the girl with veins under her eyes. Elena's eyes were focused on Matt and the blood pumping through him. The smell was messing with Carter, also.

Elena went to lunge on Matt, but Carter intercepted her and shoved her against the wall. "This isn't you!" Carter's eyes were like a flaming ember as she growled at the brunette. Elena was surprised. Her eyes regained their white color, the veins retracting. Her eyes trail away from Carter's, whose lost color, and to Matt. "Oh my God. Matt, I'm sorry." Her voice breaks as she gasps. "I'm so-I'm so sorry. I didn't-I didn't mean to--" Carter turned back to Matt, biting down on her lip. Better late than never, she thought as she approached the human. He winced as Carter took his arm within her own. She never broke eye contact with him. Her eyes began to dilate, putting Matt in a trance. "You helped feed Elena, and that's it. Now, go home and bandage your wrist."

Elena hugged herself as tears rolled down her cheeks. Matt left through the back door, the band aid now covering his wrist once more. Carter stood there for a moment. Damon told her that she was having a hard time controlling herself, but Carter never expected her to attack one of their good friends. But, then again, Carter understood the bloodlust. She had once attacked Matt herself. She couldn't judge anyone. "C'mon." Carter wrapped her arms around Elena's crying form and pulled her toward the stairs to lead her upstairs. "I'm a monster," the girl whimpered. Carter flinched at the word. Memories of her own reaction to vampirism was quite similar. Carter felt like she understood where Elena was coming from. The only downfall was that Carter hadn't healed herself.

"Sh, 'Lena. It'll all be okay," she replied gently, leading her toward the bedroom. She knew that a good night's sleep always helped her, that and a scorching hot bubble bath. She jerked back the comforter in one swift motion. "This thirst... It's taking over me, Carter." Elena eased herself into the bed, still sniffling. She looked like a young child who had been buried with guilt. Carter ran her fingers through the brunette's hair smoothly before covering her with the blanket. "My emotions are so everywhere. I pushed Toby away. He left." She fumbled as she wiped her eyes, her face crinkling in pain. "Oh, 'Lena.." Carter sat beside her legs, caressing the girl's face. "Toby left because he wants you to be happy. And he thinks you're happy with Stef."

"I'm no— I am, I.." Her eye locked with Carter's, a warm feeling passing through their contact. "When I was dying, I didn't hallucinate Stefan... It was him," she whispered as if her voice would break her. Carter pulled her hand away, placing it back in her lap as her eyes stared wide at the girl in front of her. "I don't know if this vampire thing is messing with my head, so I want to ask you a favor." Carter's eyebrows furrowed as she pondered on what Elena could be thinking. She didn't want to do anything rash. "I'm not going to bite you, Elena." The brunette shook her head, grasping Carter's hands tight in her own. She shuffled toward the strawberry blonde, escaping the warm comforter that was meant to be a comfort.

Elena looked down to their linked hands before peering at the strawberry blonde through her thick lashes. An uneasy feeling began to settle in the pit of Carter's stomach from the look in Elena's dark and penetrating gaze. "Can I kiss you?" Shock was evident on the Harmon girl's face. She stumbled over her words with uncertainty, trying to pull her hands from Elena's grasp. "Just a peck. Just to see if my emotions are messing with my head." Carter's mouth hung agape as she stared back at her best friend. "I.. I guess," she replied, her voice small and unsure. What could it hurt?, she thought to herself before bracing herself for the new feeling. She had kissed Bailey when she asked, and she had kissed Kaitlin multiple times during truth or dare or chicken. Why should Elena be different?

Because she's a vampire. Before Carter could register it, Elena had already cupped her cheek and pressed her soft lips to Carter's. Her green eyes went wide at the contact, but it wasn't horrible. Elena didn't have any thoughts of stoppin, though. She slid her lips to Carter's feverishly, excitedly. She pushed her fingers through her strawberry blonde locks, tangling them into her thick mane and pulling her face closer. Carter's words were muffled as she fought Elena, her eyes filled with confusion. "'Lena," she mumbled once the brunette broke the kiss, but there wasn't much time before Elena was attacking her lips again. There was nothing there for Carter to feel. It wasn't like kissing Matt the first time, or Damon every time. She grabbed Elena's shoulder, forcing the girl back.

"Stop, okay, stop," Carter demanded, staring at Elena with worried eyes. "This isn't you, Elena. You're... I don't know." She stood from the bed, pushing back her hair. "I have to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 21.1K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
16.8K 646 22
"sometimes, i wish i could go back in life, not to change anything, just to feel a couple things twice."
290K 16.8K 20
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฅ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ...
14.6K 410 17
๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ *** (Does not follow...