Theseus Scamander One shots

By Beauty2118

A collection of oneshots I have about Theseus Scamander. The current on I'm writing is a 5 part Great Gatsby... More

Great Gatsby au pt. 2
Great Gastby Au pt. 3

Great Gatsby au

1.3K 16 12
By Beauty2118

Theseus glanced at you from the corner of his eye. You both were sitting in the Minister's office. She had called you both in for a special mission, and Theseus was thrilled that he got paired with you. He had known you since 4th year in Hogwarts. And he had had the biggest crush on you since forth year.

He met you by chance durning a quidditch game. He was chasing the snitch not bothering to notice where he was going, and the snitch led him into the opposing teams side. He had lept off his broom to catch it and had collided with you knocking you got he floor of the stands.

He had apologized profusely and all you could say to him was I guess you just knocked me off my feet and you winked at him. He remembered turning red and stuttering, unable to form a complete sentence. He hadn't even caught the snitch, his teammates had to come and drag him back into the field. You had just giggled and blew a kiss at him as he resumed playing.

For the rest of the game he couldn't keep his eyes off of you and Hufflepuff ended up losing the game to Gryffindor. Right after the game he  scanned the crowd looking for you. And he had found you only to find that you had a boyfriend and was heartbroken.

Nonetheless you two still did become friends and even after you had broken up with your boyfriend he still couldn't find it in him to ask you out. But he did stay by your side all through Hogwarts and all through Auror training. You both had been stationed at the British Ministry, and even after all these years he could never bring himself to ask you out. He didn't want to ruin your guys friendship so he silently suffered as he watched you flirt with Charles from The Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes.

He hated Charles with his perfect American boy good looks, with his slicked back blonde hair and blue eyes. He was always flirting with you and you always flirted with him and...

"Mr Scamander. Mr. Scamander can you hear me!" The Minister yelled at him knocking him out of his thoughts.

"I- um. Yes Minister." Theseus blushed at the realization he hadn't actually been listening.

"I'm sure you were." She glared at him and he wanted to sink lower into his chair. "As I was saying you two will be infiltrating the big party Jay Gatsby is having tonight."

"Jay Gatsby? Why isn't he just another harmless, rich and snobby muggle?" You asked as you crossed your arms across his chest.

"Muggle no. Harmless he's far from it." Theseus answered cutting off the Minister. The minister leaned back in her chair clearly not impressed with Theseus' interruption. "I'm sorry Minister."

"No I insist continue since you think you can provide a better explanation to Ms. (y/l/n). Than I, the elected official Minister, can" Theseus turned bright red and cast his eyes downward. You stifled a giggle. Theseus smiled at the though that he had done something to make you laugh. "As I was saying Jay Gatsby is not a muggle he is a wizard."

"What really?" Your eyes widened in interest. you leaned forward and the hem of your dress slid up and Theseus averted his eyes.

"Do you really think an ordinary muggle would be able to bootleg that much alcohol?" The Minister tosses to Manila folder at Theseus and you. You both took them and opened them up.

"Fair point. And I knew no muggle could be that good looking." You starred down at the folder that had a picture of Gatsby attached to it. He moved in the picture turning over his shoulder as if the photographer had caught him my surprise. Theseus felt a rush of anger as he watched you admire the picture of Gatsby.

Ahem." The Minister cleared you out of your fantasy's about Gatsby. "And normally we don't intervene in these types of things but Gatsby is becoming hazardous. If he continues scamming muggles at outrages prices he could get caught and expose our world."

"Your assignment is to attend the party Gatsby is having tonight and bring him back so the ministry can... handle him. You will posing as a couple interested in becoming involved in Gatsby's scam. You do whatever it takes to bring Gatsby back." You looked up at the minister and gave her a curt nod.

"We don't let you down."

Theseus was over the moon. Sure it was fake but nonetheless he got to pose as your boyfriend even if it was for only one night. And he wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.
********************************************

"Do you think this looks bad?" You twirled around in a blue flapper looking gown.

Theseus was laying down on your bed. He turned to look at you. "As I've said to the last 5 outfits you look marvelous."

You opened your mouth to interject but he cut you off. "And no I'm not just saying that because it's getting later and we should be there." He smiled at you the corner of his eyes crinkling. "I sincerely mean it."

You just rolled your eyes. "I don't know. I'm trying to match your outfit."

Theseus looked down at what he was wearing, it was simple black suit with a white dress shirt with a black tie. "Any gown will match I'm wearing black. And I can guarantee any gown you wear will look ten times better on you than I look in this suit." Theseus propped himself up in one elbow so he could see you clearly.

"Aren't you a charmer." You playfully teased.

"Quite."

You began to take off the dress not bothering this time to go back into the bathroom to change. "W-What are you doing?" Theseus turned completely red as he watched you slide the dress down exposing him to the black lingerie you were wearing.

"What?" You asked innocently.

"Why are you changing out here?" He tugged at the collar of his suit feeling it becoming tight.

"Cause were in a hurry." You went over to your closet and flipped through your dresses.

"But-"

"Theseus the longer we argue over this the longer I end up taking getting ready."

Theseus shut his mouth and plopped back down on the bed. He grabbed one of your pillows and placed it in his lap. Why did you do theses things to him? He couldn't get the image of you out of his head, the way the lingerie hugged your body the way your stomach spilled so eloquently over the edge of you underwear making him want to hug you around the middle. The way the bra pushed up your breasts allowing him to see the stretch marks that decorated right underneath, a pattern that he'd want to spend all morning tracing.

He needed to stop thinking about you like this or else you guys would have a special guest coming with you guys to the party.

"Okay I think this is the one." Theseus sat up still making sure that the pillow was resting on his lap.

You were now wearing a black gown that stoped at your ankles. It had a deep v neck cut with an intricate silver design. The black stopped right after your hips and the fabric after was tassels. So if you sung your hips enough Theseus could almost see under your dress. Stop that he told himself, he didn't like the way that dress made him think about you. It felt wrong like you were his to see but without your consent.

But you had worn it because you saw the way he looked and you, and you loved it. The way his eyes scanned your legs up and stopped at your chest. It made you feel special because when he looked at you some part of you knew it wasn't just out of lust.

"So what do you think." You smirked and you twirled the dress reveling more and more of your legs.

"I- um it's- you're stunning." He stared at you with an open mouth.

You felt your face heat up. "Thank you." You'd aid softly as you avert your eyes. You grabbed your coat and made you way to the door. "Are you coming?"

"Yea I am just, give me like 15 minutes I'll meet you in the car." He smiled awkwardly hoping that you wouldn't catch on to why he needed to wait to go.

"Okay." Complete oblivious you made your way to the car that was parked outside of your apartment. He plopped back down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Theseus joined you exactly 15 minutes later, you were reapplying your lipstick when he got in, he noticed, smirking to himself, and pressed on the gas real quick making your hand drag the lipstick across your chin.

"Theseus!" You shouted as you hit hit across his chest.

He chuckled and actually began to drive while you angrily tried to wipe the red off your face. "I hate you."

"No you don't." He looked over at you giving you a soft smile. You fought not to give him one back but you did.

You arrived at the big mansion to see cars piled on top of one another making it impossible to get in. "This is it?" Your eyes widened as you watched the fireworks explode above the white mansion in awe.

"I believe so." You guys parked and you took Theseus' arm he melted into your touch. Your heels clicked on the pavement as you slept walked up watching all sorts of unusual people make their way into the mansion. Circus performers and singer, dancers, one of whom who winked at Theseus making you tingle with jealously.

You walked through the door and the noise surrounded you. There was something going on in every corner of the room. There were flappers dancing around an indoor pool, and trapeze artists swinging from the roof. The entire room seemed to be covered in this pinkish purple smoke. Everything about it made you giddy.

Your eyes wandered to the stairs in the middle of the room. There was a balcony and then the stairs led off to the right and left. Standing on the balcony was a man in a white suit who had his back facing you. Streamer flew past him along with corks from champagne bottles. The roof above him had a sky light that allowed you to see the fireworks.

As he turned you took a sharp breath. It was Jay Gatsby, the colors from the fireworks illuminated his features. He looked around and his eyes seemed to land on you. His blue eyes sparkled. He seemed to smile at you. Theseus glanced over to find you memorized and decided right then and there he hated Jay Gatsby.

Gatsby continued to stare into your soul and you starred without shame back. And you though that his picture didn't do him justice. He winked and a small wave and then disappeared in the doors behind the balcony. It seemed like he was inviting you to come along with him.

You took a step forward and Theseus reached out to grab your hand. "Where are you going."

"To go find Jay Gatsby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
419K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC