DIONYSUS ( max mayfield )

By -whohurtyou

"SO TELL ME WHY MY GODS LOOK AT YOU AND TELL ME WHY IT'S WRONG." (female oc x max mayfield) More

EPIGRAPH
ONE
TWO

DIONYSUS

2K 49 0
By -whohurtyou

__
Aurora River lived a rather ordinary life until the vanishing of Will Byers. The events had caused the people that she thought were her friends to start distancing themselves from her which only resulted in the girl joining the 'populars' of Hawkins Middle School, turning her from the sweet 'girl next door' to what everyone called a 'prissy bitch'. When Will finally returned, things had never gone back to the way they were for Aurora. Friendships were cut, secrets were kept and enemies were made.

With the new red head in town catching her eye, the girl must come to terms with her true self and try to  rekindle her old friendships before it's too late.

★☆
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the plot/characters of stranger things except for my own character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
857K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
239K 15.5K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...