RIDDLES (MURDERS)

By pwendly_pink

*-*...*-*...*-* More

Murder #1
Murder #2
Murder #3
Murder #4
Murder #5
Brain Teaser #1
Murder #6
Murder #7
Murder #8
Murder #9
Murder #10
Brain Teaser #2
Murder #11
Murder #13
Murder #14
Murder #15
Brain Teaser #3
A/N

Murder #12

373 10 12
By pwendly_pink

HOMICIDE

A homicide detective is called at a crime scene. A man is lying dead in front of an abandoned building. It is believed that the man jumped out of a window off the abandoned building and committed suicide.

The detective asks his team to collect evidence and he heads towards the building. He goes to the first floor and the towards the building. Inside the room, he lights a cigarette, walks towards the window facing the dead body, opens the window throws out the cigarette. He then goes to the second floor and repeats the same process.

He keeps doing the same thing till he is done with all the floors and then takes the lift to the ground floor. Upon reaching there, he informs the team that it is not a suicide but a murder.

How did he know that it was not a suicide?

------
Not Edited.
Credits to the real owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...