Operation: Save The Titanic

By Rally9933

The Imaginary Team, a superhero and friendship team, traveled back in time to save the ocean liner, Titanic... More

Prologue
Titanic
C Deck
Lunch
Friends just wanna have fun
Another Day
Ice Warnings and Number of boats
The Plan
The Last Night Of Fun
The Collision

Stay hidden is over!

118 4 4
By Rally9933

April 11, 1912

The I Team woke up at 7:00am to start their day, probably just staying in their room for the next 3 days before the collision.

On her bed, Aggie read her spell book, and discovered a basic yet interesting spell. She grabbed her wand staff, lifted it up a little and recited a spell in her head while shook it slowly. Just then, just a flash of tiny light, a little fly appeared in front of her.

"What's that, Aggie?" Jason, Jack and Sally's youngest son, asked.

"This is a spy bug," Aggie said. "I just found it in the book of spells that we can see what the bug sees."

"What does that mean and what does it do, exactly?" Lumpra, Lumpy's guardian, questioned.

"It means this bug can fly anywhere, even all over the ship, so we can see what the people do out there while we stay here hiding," explained Aggie.

"I don't know about that, girl," Tweety said doubtfully. "Spying leads to crying."

"Don't worry, we're not gonna spy on something private. Just checking what the people are up to," The leader said. "Besides, we'll never know if we're approaching an iceberg or not." Then, she told the fly, "Alright, little bug, go out there and see what those people are up to." She used her wand staff to control the fly as she opened the door for it.

While they all watch the fly flew away, the I Team were puzzled of what they'll going to do next.

"So, how can we see what that spy bug is seeing out there?" Ton, Tom's guardian, inquired.

"Glad you asked, pal," Aggie smirked as she used her wand staff to create a giant holographic TV to watch the spy bug was seeing. "Now we can see what the bug is seeing."

"Wow! This is incredible, Aggie!" Dennis exclaimed.

When this spy bug all over the ship, the I Team watched everything outside. There was Captain Edward Smith talking to the crew at the wheelhouse, some first class passengers sat on deck chairs, and third class children were playing and kicking balls without adult supervision on the stern. Suddenly, a little girl moved backwards to kick the ball further, but she tripped over the railings and almost fell off the ship, much to the I Team's horror when they watched the scene. The girl is still holding tightly on the railings while the kids tried to reach for her, but they also tripped over one-by-one, and held tightly on the railings. All 12 children were hanging for the lives.

The I Team couldn't help but watched in horror. They wanted to help, but the have to follow the rule of "stay hidden", even Aggie tried to follow her own rule. She tried to resist the feeling of saving those children, but she couldn't help herself as she thought what will happen if those children died. Breaking her own rule is more important that following it.

"I take it back! STAY HIDDEN IS OVER!" Aggie swooped out of the room with the holographic TV disappeared since she took her wand staff with her.

"Aggie, where are you think you're going?!" Maltor, Marlene's guardian, shouted.

"Where do you think?!" Tims, Timmy's guardian, said. "Come on! After her!"

"Wait! We're coming too!" Yan yelled.

All members rushed out of their room and followed Aggie down the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the stern with 12 children still hanging for their lives, First Officer William Murdoch and his dog, Rigel arrived at the scene and saw the children down the railing.

"Don't worry, children, I'm coming for you!" He said in panic.

"Please, help us!" Boy #1 shouted.

"I don't want to die!" Girl #1 cried.

"Hurry, officer!" Girl #2 whimpered.

Murdoch bent down to reach for the children, but they are way down. He moved a little further and extended his hand to grab one of the children's hand. But then, he was accidentally slipped down and his shoes hooked on the railings. Now even Murdoch held on for his life. Rigel barked loudly for help while whimpered helplessly for his master

Just then, even upside-down, Murdoch noticed a group of strange and unusual people coming towards the stern.

Aggie flew as fast as she can towards the stern while her team followed her from behind.

"Aggie, stop!" Wanda's guardian, Wands, shouted.

"Slow down there, young one," Owl hooted.

"No! I have to save those children!" Aggie protested as she kept charging at full speed to reach for the stern. When she stopped at the railings, she looked down to see Murdoch and children hanging and shouted for help. "Hold on! We're here to help you!" She cried as she lifted Murdoch by grabbing his legs and pulled him up.

When Murdoch regained his energy from fear, he patted Aggie's shoulder and said thankfully, "Thank you."

Aggie only nodded in respond. And then, Kitka, Kira, Kessia and Kessia saved two children by grabbing their shirt collars and flew them back to the stern.

Boy 2# accidentally let go of the railings and almost fell to his death into the water, but Doris, Dr. Blowhole's sister, caught him on her back, and flew up back to the stern. Murdoch rubbed his eyes as he couldn't believe that he saw a dolphin flying. Even few "flightless" members flew down the stern to rescue the children.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you," Gracie the puppy, Stan's daughter, said.

"Yeah, we're here to rescue you," Freddie, Gracie's brother and Stan's son, added as the two lifted another girl up.

Julie, Judy and Nick's daughter, and Babies Sylvester, Silvestre, Tweety and Twaty helped another boy.

Skully, Skulio, Skidmark, Chet, Prevate, Aglet, Ferb II, Lightning Dash, Thunder Dash, and Skipper Riley saved the rest of the children and sent them back safely on deck.

"Are you children alright?" Sally Skellington asked worriedly.

"Yes. We're okay," Boy #3 answered.

"You should be very careful. It's dangerous!" Brainy Smurf added.

"We know. We're sorry," Boy #4 frowned.

"Well, the important thing is no one got hurt," Bubbles (bird) said.

"Okay. Whoever you are or whatever you all are," Murdoch spoke as the I Team started to fear the worst that they showed themselves. "I would like to say... Thank you... for saving our lives."

The I Team thought the officer would ask a lot of questions about themselves, where they came from or how they get into the ship, but "thank you" is a surprising word.

Aggie smiled," You're welcome. It's what we do. Helping people."

"What's going on here?!"

Suddenly, the parents of the children of third Class arrived at the scene when they heard a commotion.

"Who are these?" the father of one of the children glared at the I Team curiously, "Are you threatening are children?"

"Daddy, no!" Girl #4 approached her father to stop him.

"They saved us!" Boy #4 exclaimed.

"They saved you?" a woman inquired.

And then, Captain Edward Smith, Thomas Andrews, Bruce Ismay, and few of the crewmen came in.

"What's happening here?!" The captain asked.

Girl #1 stepped forward and explained shyly, "You see, we're just playing, until I tripped over the railing and I almost fell."

"We tried to save her, but we also fell," Boy #1 added.

"Then, officer tried to save us, but he almost fell off the ship," Boy #4 said.

"And then, these people came out of nowhere and saved us!" Girl #2 pointed the I Team and screamed happily.

"It's true captain," Murdoch told Captain Smith. "I was about to reach the children, but I slipped. And then, these, uh, creatures, just appeared. This girl here might be their leader and pulled me up to safety, while the rest saved the children." He pointed Aggie.

The parents looked at their children to see if that's a true story. They the children's happy and safe faces, proving that it's all true as they all sighed in relief.

"Well, whoever you are, thank you for saving our children," said the woman #2.

"No problem," Shawna bowed.

"It's what we do," her guardian, Smantha, added.

The parents guided their children back inside the ship with Captain Smith and his companions left behind with the I Team.

"Well, what you did was very thoughtful, helpful, and kind," Captain Smith said to the I Team. "Not just saving those children, but also saving Mr. Murdoch here."

"Oh, it was nothing, really," Aggie blushed, really nervous of meeting her favorite captain. "It's our job to help others."

Then, Thomas Andrews stepped forward and spoke, "You know, because of your heroic deed, you and your team should be rewarded."

"Aw, shucks," Tigger chuckled bashfully. "It's so embarrassing. We don't need an award. We just love helping people and saving everyone from trouble."

"Please, accept our award," the captain insisted.

But then, Bruce Ismay doesn't trust the I Team, even in their first encounter. Possibly because of their appearance and never knew about them. He whispered behind the captain's ear, "Are you insane, Captain? We don't know these creatures, especially their leader; that girl with big wings! We don't even know where they come from. I mean, talking animals? Here? That's impossible! They might be dangerous!"

"Mr. Ismay, if these creatures are so dangerous, why did they save those children and Mr. Murdoch from falling? Why didn't they just leave them instead?" Captain Smith made a point. "We have to award them. They deserve it." Then, he turned to the I Team, "Why don't join us for lunch at noon?"

Aggie and the I Team were surprised that the captain invited them for lunch with no further questions about themselves. Nothing happened really. Nothing happened to the space-time continuum when showed themselves to the public.

"Us?! Lunch with you?" Dee Dee was flattered an almost hungry for food.

"Yes. When Titanic makes a full stop in Queenstown, Ireland at 11:30 to pick more passengers, we will have lunch at noon. Then, at 1:30, we should continue our journey to New York," Andrews explained. "So, can you make it for lunch later?"

"We sure do!" Bomb shouted excitingly, but his friends glared at him, showing how they saw his disrespectfulness by shouting. The black bird cleared his throat and bowed apologetically, "My apologies. I meant we be honored to join you for lunch. Isn't that right, everyone?"

"Of course," Ferb Fletcher nodded.

"That would be delightful," Rabba, Rabbit's guardian, added.

"We'd be happy to," Cheese Sandwich said.

"Good. You all earned it. We'll see you all at noon. We'll be at the First Class Dining Saloon in D deck. Hope you'll find your way," Andrews chuckled.

"We will!" Cubby laughed.

Captain Smith and Andrews walked away with other crewmen happily, while Ismay glared at them before looking away. When they are now far away, the I Team started to discuss.

"Well, that man is rude," Mothball, the prince of changelings, stomped his hoof.

"That's Bruce Ismay," Aggie bent and whispered to him. "He's the owner of the ship. "

"Well, that explains it. How rude!" Fancy Pants scoffed.

"I can't believe we've been invited by the captain for lunch!" Joseline, Jack and Sally's oldest daughter, cheered happily.

"Nothing bad happened to space-time continuum!" Josalan, Jet and Saltor's oldest daughter and Joseline's guardian, also happily yelled.

"We didn't do anything!" Daffu, Daffy's guardian, yelped.

"Showing ourselves in public and save people in the past is not the problem!" Sylvester added.

"And since we're not going to hide anymore, we're gonna have the best Titanic experience ever before we're going to save it from sinking!" Aggie squealed happily.

The I team group hugged as they screamed, shouted, yelled, squealed and cheered with pure happiness that they can have the most experiencing time of their lives in Titanic since they don't have to hide anymore.

Just then, someone poked Aggie's back, "Um, excuse me?"

This startled the whole team as they jumped backwards and screamed, "AAHHHH!" They turned to see a woman wearing an elegant black dress and a large hat with a large white feather on top.

"I'm sorry to startle you, especially to talking animals," the woman said.

"Well, get use to that, lady. Plenty of animals can talk," Stan the dog said sarcastically.

The woman was startled a little, but she smiled calmly, "Well, I'm surprise and confuse at first about all of you and talking animals stuff, but enough about that. Hi, I'm Margaret Brown, by the way. Everybody called me 'Maggie'. You can call me by that name."

"I'm Agatha or 'Aggie', and this is my team. We're called Imaginary team. I Team, for short. We're almost 300 of us, so we can introduce my teammates and myself later," Aggie shook hands with Margaret Brown, who will be called the "The Unsinkable Molly Brown".

"Nice to meet you all," Molly welcomed with open arms.

"How did you know we're here?" Jolie asked.

"I heard what's going on here and saw you when you were talking to the captain. That was thoughtful thing to do for those children and one of the officers here."

"We can't leave people hanging for their lives, so we helped," Phineaks said.

"And I'm glad you accepted the captain's award, but do you have the slightest comprehension what you're doing?"

The I Team looked at each other and shrugged.

"Not really," Oliver answered.

"Well, you're about to go into the snake pit," Molly warned. "And you're not snakes yourselves."

"We're not snakes, few of us are smurfs," Smurfblossom corrected her.

"It's a metaphor, Smurfblossom," Smurfstorm groaned.

Molly wasn't familiar nor heard of "smurfs" before but she just "go with the flow", and nodded, "Right. What are you planning to wear?"

The I Team members looked down at their bodies. Some of them don't wear clothes, and some wore just their old clothes or regular civilian clothes.

"We have our own clothes back in our cabin," Gemstone, Rarity and Fancy Pants' daughter, confessed.

"Please, take me with you and show them to me," Molly said.

"I don't know. Just asking, why should we trust you?" Yi, Yin's guardian, asked innocently.

"Yeah, I thought first class and rich people are rude," Skully interjected.

Molly explained nicely, "I'm not as rude as them. You can trust me."

As the I Team glanced at each other one more time if they're with Molly Brown, they all nodded at each other.

"Okay, Mrs. Brown, follow us," Aggie instructed.

Aggie and the I Team headed back to their cabin while molly followed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At C-296, every members of the I Team, except the gnomes and Fred Figglehorn, are wearing their fancy clothes that the dressmakers made and brought while Molly was waiting for them outside. "They're really lucky to buy first class cabin."

"Okay, Mrs. Brown, we're ready!" Twaty, Tweety's guardian, popped his head out from the door.

Molly entered the room, and gasped in impress. She saw them wearing formal dresses, just perfect for first class passengers. The girls wore dresses while the boys wore tuxedos. Numbuh 5 might be the only one wearing a tuxedo, since she was more like a tomboy and kept her favorite red cap on her head. Even four-legged animals and sea animals are wearing clothes. Most of the men wore black tuxedo, but some wore different kinds of colors. The women wore formal dresses with different colors and designs. For the first time, Aggie wore black dress with sparkly white and silver jewels. Red wore a maroon tuxedo while his group mates' dresses have their signature colors. The male guardians wore tuxedos with their signature colors, while the female guardians also wore dresses with their signature colors according to their respective usual clothes. Even the children wore the same style of their dresses like the adults, only in small or medium size. the cars and planes didn't wear clothes, except top hats and tiaras, just to look fancy.

"Wow, you all looked amazing, even animals out of water. You look great!" Molly commented.

"Thank you, Mrs. Brown. Our dressmakers and tailors, Sally, Saltor, Miley, Lily, Azul, Azal, Rarity, Fancy Pants, Mavis, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow made them," Jenny, Jerry's guardian, pointed them the dressmakers and tailors to take the credit.

"Some of the clothes were just bought... by us," Rebecca explained.

"Well, your dresses are amazing! They're just perfect," Molly smiled, then stared at the dolphins, "and what do you call this thing you were riding on?"

"These? They are called 'Segway'," Francista, Dr. Blowhole and Dr. Blest's daughter, explained, "They helped us swimmers transport on land."

Molly turned to the gnomes, "Why didn't you change your clothes?"

"We're garden gnomes, Mrs. Brown," Dr. Gnome Watson answered. "Our clothes are permanent. We don't change clothes, except if we want to color them."

"Okay, I understand that. You two are living statues. I don't wanna ask about that," She then turned to modern vehicles. "Why are you just wearing hats and tiaras?"

"We're cars... and planes... and trucks... and forklifts. We don't wear clothes. Just something to protect our heads to...," Flo replied.

"I get it. Even Titanic doesn't wear clothes on her maiden voyage," Molly laughed, and turned to Fred, "What about you, young man? What are you going to wear?"

"Oh, I'm not going to wear formal or fancy. This is the only clothes I've got," Fred admitted. He only wore his usual clothes, yellow and white t-shirt with yellow suspenders.

Molly sighed, "I figured. Come on." She grabbed Fred's arm and dragged him with her out of the room.

"Hey, where are you taking our friend?" inquired Mort.

"To my place. Just follow me," Mrs. Brown responded as the I Team followed her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Molly Brown's stateroom, Molly helped Fred wearing her son's tuxedo and tied his bow tie.

"I was right! You and my son are just about the same size!" She exclaimed.

"Pretty close," Fred chuckled as he and molly looked at the mirror. The tuxedo fit him very well.

"You shine up like a new penny," Molly complimented.

"She's right, though," Serio agreed.

"Well, Frederick Figglehorn, you'll gonna hit with the ladies today," Aggie patted Fred's back as a compliment as Molly laughed at the leader's humor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the 4th chapter. The Imaginary Team finally came out from the shadows.

I can't tell which is which or which is who wore fancy clothes since there are so many member of the I Team so I picture these clothes.

Aggie's dress

For man (teens and adults [mainly two-legged animals, sea animals and humans])

For women (adults and teens [mainly two-legged animals, sea animals and humans])

For men (children [mainly two-legged animals, sea animals and humans])

For women (children [mainly two-legged animals, sea animals and humans])

For four-legged animals (adults and youngs [especially dogs])

For ponies (from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Hats and tiaras (to all)

I just read about First Officer William Murdoch's story on the Titanic. I discovered that he has a dog named Rigel. Because of that, I decided to include him in the story. The crewmen that Captain Smith, Thomas Andrews and Bruce Ismay accompanied with were Chief Officer Henry Wilde, Fourth Officer Joseph Boxhall, Fifth Officer Harold Lowe, and Sixth Officer James Moody. Glad I read the history that Margaret Brown aboard the ship at Cherbourg, France, so it's a perfect timing. Since she was called "Molly" after her death, no one called her "Molly", she can be called "Mrs. Brown, "Margaret" or "Maggie". She can be called "Molly" in narrating.

Enjoy this chapter for a while. Bye. Pls vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 5 6
Go on a journey with this group of friends, if you like it i will make the crazy origin story, that happened before this one. which I already wrote i...
20.7K 981 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...
51.7K 934 22
I am a huge fan of the movie Titanic I am obsessed with the story and I wanted to know what would have happened if jack lived, will they start a life...