Forbidden Love- USWNT

By uswnt-fanfic

Christen is the new varsity soccer coach at Pinewood High School after moving from Sweden because of a scanda... More

Welcome to Pinewood
The Student
Party at Servando's
A Late Night
Keep My Mind Busy
Win, feelings, and Strange Calls
Cars, clothes, and Calories
The Forbidden Kiss
Avoid... if possible
Keep Calm, Stay Strong
The Mistake
Everything's Going to be Just Fine
Clearing the Air
Roll Through the Punches
The Bachelor
Mini Golf
Unwelcomed Visitors
Sweet Thoughts to Not
My Highlight of the Day was...
Where's Christen?
Ms. Tom Cruise
Fox Bridge
Home Sweet Home
*BONUS CHAPTER*

Say Your Goodbyes

2.9K 52 19
By uswnt-fanfic

Christen's Pov.

"She isn't waking up," the voice sounded Like a man's and very distant.

"Just be patient, she'll come around," said another man.

"Vi borde ha gjort den här månaden sedan," said someone speaking in Swedish. (We should have done this months ago.)

"Stäng det, både du och," hushed a woman. (Shut it, both of you.) "We'll deal with it later, look, she's waking."

I stirred, and groaned at my sore body. My eyes fluttered open and slowly lifted my head. I was in a big barn where old tools laid around and a light layer of hay covering the ground. I was tied up in a wooden chair, and had a cloth tied around my mouth. There were tiny cracks throughout the barn, and could see it was probably mid-day.

I slowly stretched my neck, and groaned at the pain.

"Ah, there's she is!" Said the woman. My sight was not 100% clear, so I couldn't see who it was. But I was able to know who just by the voice.

She pulled the cloth out of my mouth and moved my jaw to loosen it up. After a moment of catching my breath, I looked up to her.

"Where am I, Olivia?" As I still was struggling with the discomfort of my body.

"Just out in the country, thought you could use some time away from the town, gets a little depressing if you ask me."

My sight became fully clear, and I was face to face with Olivia, "what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, when I first dropped in on your place, I managed to bug it and could listen to everything. I was very curious as to what you've been up to."

She then took a pause to see if I had any reactions, but when I only gave a cold stare, she continued, "I actually came here a while ago, the length doesn't matter, but I kept a close eye on you. And when I discovered you were dating one of the school's students, I could not believe the juice I had. Scandouls Christen... well done."

"Arrrghhh. You won't get away that easily Olivia," I snarled.

She laughed, "who are you to talk. You're all tied up, its cute to see you actually try to scare me," she teased.

"I had already planned on my second raid, but when I heard Tobin found out my true intentions, I had to push it on the same night. I couldn't risk you or her ruining any more of my plans."

"You're crazy, you know that?"

She chuckled and crouched at my level, "I'm going to get what I want. After you left, I realized I wanted revenge for what you did to the team, to us!"

"I'm sorry, I thought out of everyone, you were the one who would forgive me!"

"No, you destroyed our title as the company, franchise, and as the players. The team was all I had that was good in my life. You took that from me, now I'll take away what you love!"

"I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt anyone else," I pleaded with her. She scoffed at my weakness.

"I've already wasted enough time on you, now I have to go meet your girlfriend for coffee," she smirked.

"What?! No please don't hurt her!" I cried.

"I'm giving your girlfriend a chance, but I'll promise you this, you won't see her forever," she glared before walking out of the barn. She waved at the two others who were in the room and both started walking towards me.

"No, please... No!"

------------------

2 hours later

I was still sitting in the chair, and the only thing that has happned was them giving me a little bit of water.

Now they were sitting and playing a card game while talking in Swedish. I couldn't fully understand them, only bits and pieces, nothing that would give me any help.

The big doors opened up, and both shot up. Olivia came walking back. I watched every move until she stopped right in front of me.

"No luck huh?" I guessed.

"No, you're girlfriend did put up a good old fashion verbal fight. Clever one that is."

"What did you say?" I questioned.

"I warned her if she didn't find you in the next 72 hours you two won't see each other ever again, and I think that's a pretty generous offering."

"Why bother going through all of this? You could just have to take me, and that's it!"

"Oh but what's the fun in that? And I'm going to make sure by the end of all this you are on a flight back to Sweden with me and there will be a whole lot more like me waiting just to watch you crumble."

I spat at her face, she recoiled and growled. She drew her hand back, and slapped me across the face.

"Ah!" I could almost see stars from that. I looked back at her, and smirked, "you won't succeed Olivia," I said before I earned another slap.

She started throwing punches and by the time Olivia was done with me, I had a busted lip and a black eye. A couple of times she knocked me over, so my clothes got even more dirty.

"I hope that straightened you out a little," she huffed after.

"Nah I think I'm still gay," I joked, "I can do this all day," I wheezed out. She glared at me, before walking away to the others.

I catched my breath while trying to listen to their conversations. They murmured to one another, obviously speaking in Swedish. Damn, I wish I payed more attention to my tutor.

I just hope Tobin will find me before times up.

----------

"Wake up!" The chair was kicked, and I was awakened. I looked around, and saw it was night through the barn's cracks.

"What's going on?" I said.

"We're moving, your girlfriend is hot on our trails," said Olivia. One of her henchmen started to untie the rope that was keeping me to the chair.

Once they untied me from that, They held firmly to my wrists together. There was still a rope that was tying me together, but they weren't going to take any chances.

They continued to walk me to the back door of the barn, when the front door was burst open, and saw people charging in.

I saw Olivia starting to draw a gun and began to panic. The henchman loosened his grip and I took the opportunity to kick him and run at Olivia.

I shoved her to the ground and once she fell, I quickly grabbed the gun. I froze, not knowing what to do with it.

I turned around, and saw the henchman starting to get up. and I sprinted to the back of door and as I passed the man, I gave  him a good kick to the stomach. When I reached the door, it was locked and I began to panic again.

I snapped my head back, and the man was slowly getting up again. I had no choice, but to point the gun to the door, and shoot at the  lock so it would open. I was not even going to think about aiming it at the guy.

Blam Blam!

I quickly opened the door and found myself out in the cool night air. I continued to sprint down the slight hill, and turned back to see if anyone was following me.

I was crying and didn't pay attention when I ran into someone. No no no! I cried out, scared to do anything, when I felt a pair of hands on my face and gently held me.

I looked up, to see none other, Tobin, "oh my god, I thought I lost you," she cried out. She pulled me into a tight hug, but I was unable to due to the tight ropes.

"I thought I wasn't going to see you again," I replied. She looked at me, and wiped a tear off my face.

"I'm just so glad to have you back," she said.

"Let's get out of here," I said. She nodded, and unwrapped the rope and took my hand as we made our way to a car.

"Stop!" I heard gunshots that landed next to me. We both froze and turned back to see Olivia holding another gun, and her two henchmen behind her.

"I found her, now let her go!" Demanded Tobin.

"I don't think so, I said within 72 hours, and your time is up Ms. Heath," she glared.

"Well you can't have her, you'll have to get through me in order to have her," she said standing in between me and Olivia.

"Tobin, what are you doing?" I hissed.

"Improvising," she whispered back.

"Fine, so be it," she said before she cocked the gun and pulled the trigger.

"Noooooo!" As Tobin fell. Blood immediately spilled out through Tobin's abdomen area.

"Tobin!"

----------------

My head shot up, and I began to breath very hard. I found myself sitting in the chair, in the barn, and nothing happened. I looked at the back door, and there were no shots that went through. Phew, just a dream... a really bad dream.

I relaxed and looked around. Olivia was sitting on the far side of the barn, on her phone. I tried peaking at her side to see if she was carrying a gun, but it was dark, and she was too far.

"Can I have some water?" I coughed. She looked up, glared, but walked over with a bottle of water.

She opened it, and tilted it. I opened my mouth and began to drink. She only gave me five seconds and that was it.

"Can I at least stand up?"

"I don't think so. The only thing you can do is sit, pee, and shut up," she snapped.

"Oh come on Olivia, at least like... tie me up to the wall. That way I can sit, stand, and I'm staying in one place. And if it makes it any better I can do my business by myself," I pointed towards a pole that was attached to the wall.

She looked at me, and looked at the person standing guard. She nodded to them, and they started untying me from the chair, and then tied me to the pole with my hands still behind my back.

The rope gave me a few feet so I could take four steps back and forth but I wasn't complaining. I then stretched my legs, and shook them to get blood flowing again.

"You better not be pulling anything Press," she hissed.

"I think my chances are better being tied up at the moment," I retorted. She sighed and turned her head back. She then grabbed the chair I used to sit in, and sat backwards on it facing me.

"I always thought you were a smart person. Still do, but still hate you for what you did," she started.

"I'm sorry Olivia. What I did was unforgivable. Back then I was filled with greed, and only one goal of winning. I almost had a chance to play on the National Team. And when I saw that might be going away, I had to make sure that wouldn't happen."

"You're like Tom Brady, just different sport and more of a bitch," she said.

"Yeah, I've been compared to him a lot," I said. It was true. Once my plan was revealed, people started comparing me with Tom Brady for awhile.

"And because of that, I hate you now. You had everything. You were like the golden girl, but you abuse that power and went to cheat."

"But what happened to you? Your such a bitch, you try to ruin my life and my friends."

"You have a point Christen?" She glared.

"What happened to the old Olivia? I miss the girl who I used to hang out with, the one I could go to during hard times."

"Well you can't have that anymore. She's gone because of you."

I couldn't say anything more. Part of this I blamed myself. I wished that I hadn't cheated, but now I wish Olivia would come back as the Olivia I knew.

She stood up and walked closer to me, "I'm going to make your life a living hell, like you did to me," she whispered before walking away.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I sat down, and leaned back against the wall. I suddenly began crying, as waves of fear and guilt washed over me. I didn't care if she heard, or her friends, I just wanted to express my state.

I was scared for Tobin. I know she would think that would be silly, but I don't think she knows what she got into. I just hope she was smart enough to not find me just so she wouldn't get hurt. 

Unfortuently that meant I wouldn't see her again. But if that had to happen, and I knew she was going to be okay, then that's all the happiness I need. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 708 21
A typical talex fan fiction? -- this story hasn't been completely edited so your reading at your own risk --
77.7K 1.2K 49
Your a high school soccer star. You have a bright future ahead of you when the USWNT comes and watch your game. They think your amazing and talented...
196K 2.8K 24
Word Count: 36,850. "Nothing in the world is quite as good as lying down in dewy grass, nighttime at long last after a day of walking absolutely now...
173K 2.7K 41
Christen Press has had a rough couple of years and it has definitely taken a toll on her. When she arrives at her 5th school in two years, she is det...