RIDDLES (MURDERS)

By pwendly_pink

*-*...*-*...*-* More

Murder #1
Murder #2
Murder #3
Murder #4
Murder #5
Brain Teaser #1
Murder #6
Murder #8
Murder #9
Murder #10
Brain Teaser #2
Murder #11
Murder #12
Murder #13
Murder #14
Murder #15
Brain Teaser #3
A/N

Murder #7

622 19 21
By pwendly_pink

TWO FUNERALS, ONE MURDER

A young lady named Alexandria, attends her mother's funeral, after her mother was brutally murdered. She stands at the coffin mourning her loss, when a man comes to her, rests his hand on her shoulder and murmured soothing words to her.

She turns to look at this man, who was completely a stranger, and immediately falls in love with him and his handsome features.

Two weeks after the funeral, she kills her sister.

Why?

------
Edited.
Credits to the real owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 755 44
"Shawn? Is that you?" Y/n shutters at the thought. romance/thriller fan fiction. based on Shawn's Spotify Session cover of Use Somebody by Kings of L...
308K 21.6K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...