His Unknown Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

A/N VERY IMPORTANT

1.6K 23 6
By Queen_Bree_2020

I had planned to start updating my books yesterday but while I was out at a brunch yesterday morning, I started getting threatening phone calls. They were leaving voicemails saying that they were going to hunt me down and kill me and cut my scalp off. This shit really freaked me the fuck out and the police aren't even doing their jobs. After that happened yesterday I wasn't really able to do much because I had a splitting headache and my blood pressure had shot up but I will try my best to update at least once by this evening. Also, until we find out what is really going on, I'm going to be un-publishing the parts of my books that have pictures of me. Thanks y'all for being understanding.

Love you all,

Bree😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.9K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
25.1K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !