The Cursed Alpha

By GoldMoona

- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the st... More

Welcome
(0) Epigraph
(1) The Beginning
(2) The first werewolf
(3) More tragic than Romeo and Juliet
(4) Goodbye for now
(5) 30 shirtless Alphas..
(6) werewolves that can read minds?
(7) Day 1 at a rogue pack: not dead yet.
(8) Attempt 1 of trying to escape:Fail.
(9) The Renegade
(10) Just like beauty and the beast
(11) Retail Therapy
(12) What?
(13) Marked
(14) Connecting the dots
(15) Two weeks later
(16) The truth
(17) Nice to look at
(18) The Beast
(19) No Take Backs
(20) Close as strangers
(21) Magic comes with a price
(22) Alpha Heath POV
(23) Fate is a funny thing
(24) The side effect of kissing
(25) Surprise, I'm kidnapping you!
(26) cameron POV
(27) Let's give US a chance
(28) On My Mind
(29) Mate?
(30) Do you realise what you've done to me?
(31) Pack Meeting
(32) Thank you?
(33) Mated to the alpha of rogues
(34) Goodbye Again
(35) Going for a run
(36) I'm a monster
(37) Closer
(38) Always expect the unexpected
(39) I was in the dark so darkness I became
(41) Brotherhood
(42) Luna of the rogues
(43) I've got the scars from tomorrow
(44) This is war
(45) It's a mate thing
(46) In the eyes of a teenage crystallised
(47) The Blood Moon
(48) Take all of me
(49) wake me up when it's all over
(50) Oh, sister, I will help you out
(51) What a heavenly way to die
(52) On top of the world
(53) Alpha And Luna
(54) The End
Author Note (read if you want a sequel)

(40) The worst is yet to come

35.6K 1.2K 67
By GoldMoona

Chapter 40 (EDITED)

The Worst is yet to come

"I'll see you soon" Andrés says pecking me lips

"bye" I wave blushing when Samael raises a suggestive brow towards my direction.  

It was now time for Andrés to go back, we've spent the whole night together in bed, Andrés had me in his arms and I kept drifting to sleep and waking up every few minutes because i wanted to be in the moment with him but i was also very sleepy.

I didn't want to sleep, I mean, why would I when reality was much better then my dream?

Sadly though Andrés and his pack have to go back to the cave, i didn't want him to leave and judging by how many times Samael had to knock on the door, the alpha  didn't want to leave too.

"I'll see you soon luna," samael says with a knowing smirk as he and Andrés make their way out.

After they leave I make my way to the kitchen, there were leftovers stew on the counter so I fix myself a bowl.

I also eat when I'm feeling sad. "Hey, that's my midnight stew!"

Cameron voice makes me jump "you scared me" I heave, placing a hand on my fast beating heart

"that's mine" the alpha scowls

"no" I take a spoonful "eat an apple, it's good for you, keeps the doctor away and all"

" it does doesn't it?" Cameron agrees climbing to sit on the table "but what if i happen to like the doctor?" 

I snort at that, "you know apples can also keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough" Cameron says snatching the bowl and spoon from me. 

I glare at him "give it back" I warn him

He starts to eat, i try to snatch it from him but he blocks my hand with his bicep,  I get off the seat and try again but he raises  the bowl higher. 

 "you're so short" he laughs when I fail

"no, I am not!" I gasp in horror jumping up to try and get the bowl back, it's not because I'm short but he's a freaking giant!

the clearing of a throat interrupts both of us, "you guys, stop fighting over food and help me decide" Iris says

I stop and turn my focus on Iris, she was holding two dresses, they were the most elegant dresses I have ever seen "wow"

"so which one?" she beams, happy with my reaction.

both were white but very different, one of them was long and lacy it reminded me of a wedding dress sort off, I've always wanted to wear a wedding dress, gosh humans have it so much better than us when it comes to these sort of things.

the other one was short and silky, it almost looked like a nightgown but there's something about it that pulled me towards it, it looked new and old at the same time.

" Iris, you already know which one" Cameron deadpans

I look between them confused " which one do you want to wear, this one or this?" iris asks " to your mating ceremony"

my eyes widen in happiness, I could wear that beautiful white dress to the mating ceremony? I will look a bride!...but something told me that the other dress was my dress!

"the silk short one," I say without even thinking about, I know it will make sense later.

"I think I'm going to cry" Cameron sniffles

"why?" I chuckle

"that dress - it is a special dress" Cameron tells me

His eyes tear up before he blinks it away " it was given to our mother by her mother when she mated with our father and it's been in the Velazquez family for forever.

Our mother gave it to us before she left, she wanted her daughters to wear it for their mating ceremony."

This dress belonged to the moon goddess? 

No wonder it was pulling me towards it, I glance at it and now that I know the background I could see the magic radiating from it.

" it would be an honour to wear it" I smile

" my brother Benjamin mate wore it last, they've been mated for 200 years," Iris says "we believe it is blessed" 

200 years, that's how old my grandma is! damn, I wonder if Andrés and i  will ever get that far?

"I almost forget, it's almost their anniversary" Cameron pipes up "I should write him a letter apologising that mother paired him up with Medusa"

Iris laughs, I feel like I'm missing an inside joke "Medusa?" I ask

"oh yeah, Medusa is Benjamin mate she's a pain in everyone ass, she's literally the worst person you'll meet" Cameron whispers the gossip "her real name is Lura but iris and i call her medusa"

"why are you whispering?" I ask him

" cause he's scared of her" iris chuckles

"no I am not!!"d

**

Iris and Cameron have decided to catch me up with the Velazquez siblings they've been telling me stories about their family for the past few hours. 

Apparently Cameron and iris are the only one that keep tabs on the others, the other don't bother.

I kind of wanted to meet the others now but at the same, I wanted to stay as far away as possible.

According to Iris and Cameron, the rest of the siblings haven't spoken to Andrés in 5 centuries. the Velazquez haven't all been together since Andrés all turned them, it was sad to hear that.

"do you miss them?" I ask

"yea kind of except Joshua" iris gulps

"Joshua?" i haven't even heard come up during our talk

"he isn't here anymore" Cameron frowns "that's what's best for everyone"

"yea," she smiles but it was forced.

"I haven't told you about the dumbest one out of all of us," iris clears his throat, i could tell she wanted to change the subject.

" Xavier," they say in unison and laugh " he is the one that decided that he wanted to live among the humans, so he masked his werewolf scent and stopped using his witch powers"

"but in 1901 he got chased out of town by hunters" Cameron laughs " last time I checked he's living in a small town in Alaska, still pretending to be a high school student"

I take a sip of my tea "wait, he's immortal so how does he not get recognised?-" I ask

I didn't know you could do that, i mean i know back in the day werewolves used to live with the humans without them knowing but eventually they found out and we had to go into hiding for a while until they forgot.

" He moves around, changes his identity, when Andrés turned us, Xavier was only 19 so he looks really young" Cameron explains "he's been going to high school for the past 50 years"

"why?" i scoff, why would anyone want to keep repeating high school?

"i don't know, i would never do that" Cameron says

i nod in understanding. Cameron continues to tell me more about his older siblings, he tells me about a time he and Iris got in trouble with their older sister mara for using magic on her to make her shift on the full moon.

" Mara hates being a werewolf, she's now supreme of a coven in Salem" Iris explains

to me, it seemed like Cameron and iris were the only ones that didn't pick sides, from their stories they were always there for their siblings when they needed them.

Iris told me that she visits her siblings when she can find them but she never stays long that's how she got the name 'renegade'

" she's actually been trying to find a loophole, she wants to remove the bite" Cameron shakes his head sighing

"do you think she will?"

"she's been trying for the last 800 hundred years, my mother always said there's a loophole in every curse" iris shrugs

"I think I am going to go to bed" Cameron yawns " enough girl talk for me"

I realise that it's pretty late," I am going to bed too" I say

"wait before you go," Iris says grabbing my wrist to stop me

" yes?"

"how do you feel?" the curly haired girl asks concerned " in a couple of days you're going to become a lycan and you're going to be mated to my brother. That is kind of a big deal."

I am aware of that, damn where has the time gone? I'm not scared though that's for sure.

" I want to be with Andrés and i want to break this curse once and for all" I tell her

She nods and pulls me into a hug, I smile and hug her back wrapping my arms around her " i'm so glad mother has paired you with Andrés and i can't wait to gain another sister"

" MEE TOO!" I hear cameron cry before I'm being squeezed to death, literally

"let go! you big goof!" Iris growls pushing the alpha off

Cameron stumbles back, I laugh at the look of hurt in his face " she was my friend first, Iris!"

"too bad now she's mine now" Iris mocks poking her tongue out

how are they ancient werewolves? they act like 2 year olds.

Authors Note

yo, i missed my morning classes just to write, can you believe that? 

i have an assignment due tomorrow and i didn't start yet, but i wrote like four chapters instead soooo....

anywhos I'm hella stressed and my anxiety level is at a 100 but no biggie!

don't forget to vote!

see you next chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 102K 42
Cursed. That's what Alpha Thaddeus of the Dark Moon pack is. Annabel knew one day the curse in his lineage would come to fruition- she just never kne...
555K 17.1K 31
In a world of the supernatural, there lived many species who once existed together in harmony. As time progressed, so did the tension between the spe...
30.3K 910 50
Kathy lost her mate of over seventeen years in a rogue attack. After two years she, her mother and son relocate to a new pack hoping for a fresh star...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...