Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out [boyxboy]

80.5K 1K 270
By SkeneKidz

                Thump.

                I took a slow, deep breath.

                Thump.

                I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

                Thump.

                I slowly turned to face Gav and narrowed my eyes at him.

                “Gav, if you do that one more time, I’m going to kill you,” I growled.

                He met my baby blue eyes with his bright green ones. A grin spread over his face and his fingers slowly unclenched the ball, tossing it up into the air.

                Things seemed to crawl into slow motion as our eyes were drawn to the airborne ball. It began its descent back down, landing in Gav’s open hand.

                Thump.

                “That’s it; ball’s mine!” I cried, jumping out of my chair and tackling Gav.

                “No fair!” I whined as he held the ball just out of my grip. Fine, you want to play dirty? Time to bring out my secret weapon.

                Gav shrieked in furious laughter as I began to tickle his sides. He clenched the ball tightly, trying to fend me off as his laughter continued, drowning out any other noise.

                I managed to snatch the ball out of his hands and smirked triumphantly, getting off of Gav. He sat up, clutching his sides and panting heavily.

                “I…hate…when…you…do that!” he cried, trying to catch his breath.

                “And I hate when you distract me while I’m trying to finish my essay! Besides, shouldn’t you be working on your essay?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

                “Yea, yea. I finished mine yesterday. Now finish yours already so we can go eat! Jeez!” Gav whined. He released his sides and reached for the ball again.

                “I’ll finish faster if you’re not distracting me,” I said, glaring at him.

                I rolled my eyes and handed him a half-empty pack of Mike and Ike off my desk. Gav immediately brightened, snatching the candy out of my hands and beginning to eat.

                I rolled my eyes and turned back to face my laptop. I began to type away again, ignoring Gav’s obnoxious chewing. He only ever did that when he ate Mike and Ike candy.

                A few minutes later, I had finished my essay. I emailed it to my teacher before turning my laptop off and turning to face Gav.

                “Ready to eat?” I asked.

                “YEA, YEA! I WAS BORN READY!” Gav screamed, setting the Mike and Ike box down. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my bedroom and towards the kitchen

                “Gav, I highly doubt you were born ready to eat dinner,” I pointed out.

                “Trav, have you seen my appetite?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

                “This is true,” I said with a sigh.

                Gav shoved me into my kitchen. “NOW MAKE ME A SAMMICH BITCH!”

                “What the hell are you talking about? We’re having quesadillas for dinner!” I said in confusion.

                “I know. But I’ve always wanted to say that to you,” Gav said with a grin.

                I rolled my eyes and grabbed the quesadilla maker, plugging it in. I took out the chicken and cut it in half. Gav came over to me and we cut up the chicken into smaller pieces together.

                I moved to start making a quesadilla, but Gav shoved me back roughly. He growled, flashing his teeth at me.

                “First. Me. Food. Hungry,” he grunted.

                “You. English. Learn,” I grunted right back.

                He stuck his tongue out at me as he opened the quesadilla maker and set it up before closing it. He glared at it, intense focus on his face. I rolled my eyes.

                “Gav, it’s an inanimate object. It’s not going to make your quesadilla faster just because you’re glaring at it,” I said, speaking slowly and patting Gav’s head as if he were a small child.

                “But Trav! I’m hungry!” Gav whined. He pointed at the quesadilla maker. “Make it go faster!”

                “Yes Gav. Let me use my super powers. They call me Quesadilla Man, with my trusty side kick, Tacobell Dog,” I said.

                “I KNOW A SUPERHERO?! ERMEHGERD!” Gav cried, flinging his arms around my neck and jumping into my arms.

                I caught him with a grunt. “Go for a jog fatass,” I grumbled.

                He pouted. “You’re a mean superhero.”

                “Want to know what my powers include?”

                “What?” he asked eagerly.

                “I can give the best wet willy in the history of wet willies.”

                “DON’T YOU DO IT TRAV. DON’T YOU DARE DO I-”

                I licked my finger before shoving it into Gav’s ear. He let out a little scream that reminded me of a small girl, and jumped away from me.

                “YOU DID IT! OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!” he cried, rubbing his ear unhappily. “Travis Blake how dare you!”

                I smiled innocently at him and he flipped me off.

                “I am not happy with you right no- OHMYGODQUESADILLA!” His short attention span turned to his finished quesadilla. He put it on a plate and I made mine.

                Once mine was ready, we grabbed our plates and went out to the living room together.

                I turned on the TV and we leaned back as we began to eat. American Ninja Warrior was on, and we watched intently.

                “I want to be on this show. Not because I think I could actually do any of that shit, but because I want to do the part where you jump on the log and roll down,” Gav said with a nod.

                I rolled my eyes. “Gav, you wouldn’t make it that far and you know it.”

                He nodded, getting a goofy grin. “Yea, yea. You’re right. I probably wouldn’t. But I would have such a fun time if I did!”

                I shrugged and finished eating my quesadilla. Gav and I let out a belch at the same time and stood up, going into the kitchen for some soda.

                “When’s the dork supposed to get here?” Gavin asked.

                “Gage said he’ll be here after he eats dinner. So, around six I would guess,” I said.

                Gav slapped a hand over his mouth before he could giggle. I pouted and flipped him off. Jerk butt!

                “Sorry, sorry. It’s just…when you say six…”

                “It sounds like sex. I know,” I said miserably.

                “Well fuck me and call me Susie. Travis Blake can’t pronounce six correctly!” Gav cried in fake shock.

                Gav had known me since we were babies. Our parents had grown up together, and so Gav and I had too. I had never been able to pronounce six without it sounding like sex.

                I grabbed a soda and tossed one to Gav. He caught it and we opened them and drank thirstily, letting out belches when we were done.

                “Holy son of a crocodile’s left toe nail that was good!” Gav cried joyfully.

                “Oh Gavin. What am I going to do with you?” I asked with a sigh.

                “Take my pants off and suck me?” he offered with a wink.

                Don’t I wish, Gav.

                “Gross,” I said, rolling my eyes and shaking my head at him.

                You see, there was my biggest problem. I was in the closet gay, and hardcore crushing on Gav. Oh the wonderful cliché situation that was my life.

                “Oh Trav-Trav. Let’s go on the trampoline until Gagey boy gets here. I can’t sit around and wait for him any longer. He’s taking too damn long!” Gav cried, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the back door.

                “Easy boy,” I said, yanking my hand out of his grip regretfully. “We have to put our dishes in the dishwasher, or else my mom will castrate us.”

                “MY FUTURE CHILDREN!” Gav cried in terror before racing back into the kitchen.

                He came back a few seconds later and grinned. “Taken care of!” he said, saluting me before grabbing my hand again and pulling me outside and over to the trampoline.

                We crawled onto the trampoline and I turned on the speakers. Ke$ha’s “Take It Off” exploded out and we laughed and began to bounce around to it.

                Gav pulled his shirt off and began to swing it around his head wildly. I had to fight back a blush as I secretly eye raped his gorgeous body. No matter how times I saw this boy without his shirt, it never ceased to amaze me just how sexy he was.

                It drove me crazy to keep my being gay a secret, but I was terrified to wreck the impossibly close friendship that Gav and I had with each other. I would rather torture myself by staying in the closet than to even risk losing the friendship I had with Gavin.

                My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. I checked the message and glanced up at Gav as he continued to swing his shirt around while he jumped.

                “Hey! Peter Cottontail. Stop bouncing and come with me. Gage is at the door,” I said, shoving my phone back in my pocket.

                “YAYAYAYAYAY GAGE!” Gavin cried, shoving me out of the way and jumping off the trampoline.

                I sighed and shook my head before crawling off the trampoline and following him into the house. I relaxed a little as Gav put his shirt on, glad I wouldn’t have to worry about blushing. I was just starting to get sick of being so secretive about my sexuality. But that was just the way things had to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- New story! Tell me what you guys think of it so far!

Also, I know I said I would post it yesterday and I'm really sorry about that. I was busy :/ But please comment and tell me what you think! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
170 25 21
Life is difficult, teens are difficult, school is boring and annoying. Cameron Lancaster thinks this, he hasn't had the best Life, coming out at 14...
1.6M 47.7K 32
Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vicious bully Joey, a grandpa that still t...
16.6K 298 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...