Steve's Life (SEASON 2)

By yukio_yuuki

The Continuation of "Steve's Life"... Just read it to know! But the Intro of season 1 is here... Steve's Lif... More

Author's Note
Announcement
Promoting
CHAPTER 1 - Guys
CHAPTER 2 - Earthquake
CHAPTER 4 - Forest Maze
CHAPTER 5 - Monument Maze
CHAPTER 6 - Mountain Maze
CHAPTER 7 - Temple Maze
CHAPTER 8 - Stronghold Maze
CHAPTER 9 - Brother
CHAPTER 10 - Team up
CHAPTER 11 - Secret
CHAPTER 12 - The Wither Lord
CHAPTER 13 - Priscilla
CHAPTER 14 - The Dessert Village
CHAPTER 15 - Village Fiesta
CHAPTER 16 - Surprise
CHAPTER 17 - Orb of the God
CHAPTER 18 - Challenge for the Orb
CHAPTER 19 - Rowena
CHAPTER 20 - About the Orb
CHAPTER 21 - Explanation
CHAPTER 22 - Potion of Amnesia
CHAPTER 23 - The Plan
CHAPTER 24 - The Missing Potion
CHAPTER 25 - Forget and Forgive
CHAPTER 26 - Days of new memories
CHAPTER 27 - Memory of Doom
CHAPTER 28 - Kitchen Knife
CHAPTER 29 - Alternative Plan
CHAPTER 30 - Jeb
CHAPTER 31 - Command Mountain
CHAPTER 32 - Whole Plan
CHAPTER 33 - Revelation
CHAPTER 34 - Done at Last

CHAPTER 3 - Entity 404

16 0 0
By yukio_yuuki

Steve: Hole! Run!
(Everybody run before the hole suck them then suddenly some trees are burn themselves)
Jacob: How could be?
(Suddenly a black entity spawned from ni where. This black entity has 3 heads of wither skeletons and shooting some exploding wither heads.)
Alex: What's that?
Steve & Joe: The Wither
Jacob: Stop talking, just run!
(Everybody run and go to a safe place)
Sabrina: What a relief. What are those??
Joe: Those are The Wither. They are from the nether. And only its leader can summon that monster.
Steve: It can't be?
Joe: It can't be, What?
Steve: I think The Wither Lord has summoned.
Joe: What? That's impossible no one know about him. He didn't even exist.
???: Or should he?
(A portal just came out from nowhere and someone came out from that portal)
Alex: Entity 303? We thought your died.
Entity 303: You thought? So why I'm here then *evil laugh*. The myth about the Wither Lord are real! Only the blood of the honest and trusty minion can summoned the Wither Lord and that's me!
Joe: How that impossible?
Steve: Wait, Your Herobrine's minion right so why you summon The Wither Lord than Herobrine?
Entity 303: For the destruction of Minecraft! And Master wait no Herobrine isn't strong enough, his weak. That's why you beat him for the 3 times, right?. Herobrine is died! And the Wither Lord is more genius and stronger than him!
Steve: Your not a honest minion then.
Entity 303: So did I.
(Entity 303 transform, from a white clothes to black)
Entity 303: I'm not his minion anymore. I've been upgraded. Now, I'm Entity 404.
Steve: Yeah! But your still an Entity.
Entity 404: Umm.. Yeah like I said.
Steve: OK...
Entity 404: Stop talking!!
(Entity 303 I mean Entity 404 open 5 portals one each of the team. Those portal take them to a different places. Those place have types of mazes with traps.)
(Alex is in the forest maze. Jacob is in the monument maze. Sabrina is in the mountain maze. Joe is in the temple maze, and Steve in the Stronghold maze. And a hologram message suddenly pop-up from the door.)
*message by Entity 404*
"GOOD DAY WARRIORS. I BROUGHT YOU ALL TO A DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAZES UNFORTUNATELY THOSE MAZE HAVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TRAPS, I TELL YOU BE CAREFUL AND STILL ALIVE TO FIGHT THE WITHER LORD. OH BEFORE I FORGOT, ONE OF YOUR TEAM WILL NOT LUCKILY COME OUT OF THAT MAZE. SO GOODLUCK AND GOODBYE"
Them: What is all this nonsense?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 178 12
For years he was trapped but the world didn't forget him. When he came back, he had the chance to change, to prove himself, to try and right the wron...
44.9K 1K 29
Herobrine was a very powerful demon, (although he hasn't yet unlocked his Demon Side). He destroys practically everything and kill anyone who comes a...
260K 15.7K 107
Steve wakes with no memories--except his name. He discovers that the government, Mojang, is actually evil, and trying to take over the world! Steve g...
7.8K 210 22
Wonder whats like to be loved by everyone? Or what it's like to be feared by them? In the world of Minecraft, the people of the over world love their...