Random paragraphs i come up w...

By Lunar_Wolf_Hazel

random things i come up with on a basis More

random bullshittery 1
Random bullshit 3 - Darkness

random bullshittery 2

8 1 0
By Lunar_Wolf_Hazel

Darkness, darkness was all i saw, a blanket that encased all and everything, a chasm that never ceased to end, no matter how much i ran, i couldn't find the end or the light, separated from my pack and family, there was only one thing i would be able to do. Use my powers of darkness and the night combined to aid me in my quest of returning to where i had come. And to the others.

Strings, imaginary strings, restraining every effort i made to escape the dark, ceaselessly pulling me back into the abyss, magic was the only thing that could aid me now, a light in the dark, like flint to a flame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 132K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
227K 11K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.5M 101K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
35.7K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...