BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2

Hero Debut (Nezu)

3K 27 14
By KhaoticKris

Sorry for long wait. Writer's Block and been busy with stuff, y'know my usual excuses. Now this probably sucks but whatevers enjoy!
*****************************************

You couldn't believe the words coming from your soon to be husband. You just serve tea when he suddenly spoke. Tarble is at school and Vegeta is off training with a close friend of yours.

“You want to be a hero? But why?”

After he came to your home four years ago Nezu, the name you gave him since he never had a name just numbers. Nezu grew nicer and more polite over the years but he had a little sadistic side through towards bad people or bad humans as he calls them. You thought he just wanted a quiet and normal life but hearing he wants to become a hero well you wanted to know where that came from.

“It's easy because I know there's good in people. I learned that years ago when I meet you, plus hearing it's a hero's duty to protect the defenseless and weak. I don't want to what happened to me to others I want to protect others from the pain and suffering I endure.”

You were surprised by his words but let him continue. “I think it's the best thing ever if I can prevent anyone suffering like I did. I want to stop evil and prevent more experiments from happening.” Nezu spoke very confidently in a calm voice. You couldn't help but squeal at his cuteness. “Oh darling that's so brave and selfless of you! Of course I'll support you!”

You then smile and look at your tea cup. “Just being so valiant, I admire that about you and Vegeta. You two have some things in common, you two want to protect the innocent so they don't suffer. You from horrible suffering and Vegeta so people won't have to be alone and miserable. Are nice men well Vegeta has rough edges but means well and dreams of being heroes now. After all he's training with B--” You stop and suddenly smile clapping your hands. Nezu was curious but you stand up and hum walking to the kitchen.

“I know how to help you darling on your hero debut. Just let me handle this honey, leave it all to me.”

You then went to a draw and after moving some things around you pulled out a phone. It was an iPhone but it has pink liquid glitter case with hearts and cherry blossoms on it.

Nezu knew it wasn't your phone you always use since the one he always see is a pink glitter case with Mickey Mouse ears on it. He was concerned that you had a second phone hidden in the kitchen that he didn't know about. You stand up and smile as you dial a number.

“Hey just the guy I'm looking for.~ Hey Bee-Bee I need your help.”

*Time Skip*

You smile as you laid a tray of ice cream floats to your guests who are all sitting in the living room. “Here you go boys. Boozy roasted strawberry and chocolate ice cream sundae with coconut hot fudge sauce for Bee-Bee, a jungle float for Shin, and a crispy croissant sundaes with red wine hot fudge for Whis. And best of all mini chocolate stout brownie sundae float with burnt Irish caramel for my darling prince.” Vegeta blush as he got his favorite sundae, the others snickering.

“Mother! Come on! I'm a warrior not a baby boy!”

You kneel next to Vegeta and coo. “Oh I know baby but you're always my baby boy no matter what.” You kiss his cheek leaving a red lipstick mark making the “prince” more embarrassed. One of the guest burst out laughing and the other two just chuckled seeing Vegeta being babied. Nezu was drinking tea as he look at each person in the living room. He has never seen any one of these people before but you and Vegeta seem really close to them. The three mysterious people enjoy their floats letting Nezu studied each of them.

One was a purple anthropomorphic cat with golden yellow eyes and large pointed ears. He was wearing a very expensive business suit with a purple tie and a huge black coat. He was blissfully enjoying his treat.

Another was tall and thin human with pale blue skin, white hair, violet eyes, and rather effeminate features. He was wear a long coat suit with a blue tie. He look like in heaven eating his treat.

And the last guest is short purple-skinned man with a white mohawk. A very nice suit with a dark blue tie. He seem the most polite as he cleanly ate his float.

“Honey who are these men you invited home?”

You stand up and sat next to Vegeta. “Oh! These guys they're close friends of mine. The serious cat enjoying his treat is Beerus, I call him Bee-Bee. The stylish man orgasming over his float is Whis, he's amazing! And the last little guy is Shin, he's so nice.” Beerus snapped. “Wait why you call Whis amazing?! What about me! After all I help you so much and I even train Vegeta!” You giggle at Beerus whiny tone. “Well technically Whis is training Vegeta you just sit there and pig out. Plus Whis share great fashion sense like me so sometimes we go shopping together. But you're right Bee you did help me alot so you're amazing too.” Beerus smirk in satisfaction.

“Anyways I ask you three to come over cause Nezu here, my adorable fiancé wants to debut as a hero. Plus since you three have tons of connections so can you guys help him? Pretty please?” The three men nearly spit out their food.

F-fiancé?!”

You tilt your head. “Oh didn't I tell you three we're engaged? I must have forgotten.”

Beerus was mad. “After all the years I knew you how could you forget tell us you're getting marry!”

Whis looked hurt. “(Y/n) I'm hurt! I thought we were close, I guess all those trips to Louis Vuitton and Gucci mean nothing to you.” He huff and looked away.

Shin was surprised. “Wow… wish you told us earlier but I'm happy for you.” Beerus eye Nezu up and down making the animal a bit nervous. “So you're the Nezu (Y/n) been talking about? Even Vegeta talks about you.” He scoffed as he ate his treat. “Thought you be more interesting but whatever. (Y/n) always had a thing for weird or animalistic men, I mean that Vegeta, "King" of the crime family called Saiyans was an arrogant asshole.”

“And you should know (Y/n) attraction personally my Lord…” You and Beerus glare at Whis who smile and move his hand over his mouth. “Ah did someone said that?” Beerus scoffed. “Anyways I'm still mad you didn't us you at the last minute told us about your engagement. We are close after all.” You smile. “Sorry but you guys seem very busy so I didn't bother and wanted to surprise you three.” Whis and Shin snorted. “Beerus busy?” You calm them down before Beerus can destroy anything.

“Okay okay but can you help Nezu be a Pro Hero?”

Beerus thought for a moment as did Shin. Shin smile. “I think I can help. I know some police forces that can uses some more help.” Beerus nodded. “Yes that's a great start… actually I recall a recent incident of a kidnapping of a heiress. It's highly important case since the said heiress is a foreigner, more so since she's from another District of a colleague of mine.” He try to remember where the heiress was then snap his clawed fingers. “Oh she's from District 11 where the 'Destroyer’ is Vermoud. An arrogant one but he does great work in his district. It look bad for me if someone important in his area died in my district. So I'll get you on the case as soon as possible.” Beerus asked Whis to call his connection to the police force as you and Nezu were grateful.

“Thank you Beerus sir. I don't know how to repay you.”

“Aww thank again Bee-Bee! I owe you one again and I'll promised to make it up to you, just ask for anything.”

Beerus smile. “No no this is nothing. (Y/n) you don't have to do anything just your cooking and company is fine, after all I knew you for years. Plus given our close relationship anyway I'm just helping you out. Now you Nezu.” Beerus pointed to him eyes serious. “You can repay me by making sure that woman is returned safely at once. I don't want to have some conflict with another 'Destroyer’, I trust you're very skilled like I heard from (Y/n). Just don't make me look bad and don't disappoint.” Nezu nodded. “I assure you Sir the woman will return safely and without a single scratch too. Your reputation will be fine I promise.” Beerus was hesitant a bit but took Nezu words and trusted your words on Nezu. Whis smile ending the call.

“Good words cause I hope you're ready to keep your promise, since tonight you'll be testing your validity on your abilities.”

Nezu was shocked. “That soon?” Whis nodded. “Yup! You'll be helping on saving the heiress and taking down the kidnappers too. She is very important, the sooner she'll be saved the better.” Nezu agree ready to help and start his heroic path as you were happy to see him in action knowing he do well.

*The Next day*

You were making breakfast for your sons and guests. When Nezu went to work with the police last night you gotten so worried for him that Beerus and Shin stayed to calm you down. Whis was the one who took Nezu to the police and will stay with him in case some issue happens.

You heard someone yawning and saw Beerus walking out as he stretch. He was wearing a light blue nightgown he sat at the dining table. You smile. “Morning Bee-Bee. Sleep well?” Beerus groggy wipe his face. “Not enough. What's for breakfast?”

“Smoked salmon scrambled eggs, strawberry grapefruit waffles, baked egg danish with kimchi and bacon, and blackberry brie omelet.”

Beerus nodded still tired. “Sounds delicious like always. You always make a great meal and that why I love you.” You laugh. “And you always have money for me to spent and that's why I love you. Coffee?”

“Ha ha you're hilarious gold digger and yes. Just give me the usual.”

“Black like your soul it is.”

As you made coffee more people arrive. Shin who was already dress in his suit, then Tarble arrive with his school uniform on, and lastly Vegeta. Everyone was already eating and enjoying the meal when Vegeta sheepishly arrive and sat at his seat. His hair was a bit messy and has dark circles around his eyes, he was still in his pjs. You glared at him as you walk over to with his plate and glass of orange juice.

“Vegeta! Did you stay up late again? Cause I swear I'll--”

“Uuhhh don't be so loud mom. I'm just tired…. T-that's…. All….”

Then your oldest son face fell into his waffles and fell asleep, squashed strawberry jam and grapefruit juice all over his face. You were mad as Beerus chuckled. Tarble ate his breakfast and spoke nonchalantly. “He stay up playing video games with Raditz. Didn't fall asleep until two o'clock in the morning.” You frown mad at your son. “I knew it and I'm going to take away his console for a week.” You told Vegeta to get up and wash his face, the tired boy did and went. Shin looked at you. “Come sit down (Y/n) you must be hungry.” You sat down next to Beerus. “Oh no I'm not hungry. I just been worried for Nezu all night hoping he is doing well and saved that girl.” Beerus scoffed. “You and me both. My ass is on line here so Nezu better do it. Whis haven't call me at all so I assuming they're just busy.” You nodded and hope for the best. Vegeta returned more awake and ate his food.

The whole table ate as you just waited for Nezu or Whis to call you and tell you good news. Then Beerus’ phone rang making everyone even Vegeta jump. Beerus answered.

“Hello Whis?....... Okay…… that's good, so the girl?...... Okay reasonable….. Wait what! Now?... Okay!”

Beerus words made everyone nervous as he yelled. “Hey someone turn on the T.V. and any new channel right now!” You scrambled and turn the t.v and put a random news channel. There a female reporter begin speaking.

“I'm here from Downtown Tokyo at a karaoke bar where the the heiress Violet Williams is said to be taken hostage. The police are working hard to ensure her safely.”

The camera then show the said bar. The place was very nice looking and pleasant but why would a villain hold a hostage there? It's too nice and well open to the people, it just make it easy to spot them.

But you all were more shocked to see the police already found the heiress but more so about the reporters swarming the place. Wouldn't that make the kidnappers act rash and who told the media? Beerus growl. “Just what is that Nezu thinking?” You turn to him shocked. “It was Nezu who told the media? But why?” Beerus drank his coffee. “Whis told me it was Nezu who found where the kidnappers were by some clues. But he said they should call the reporters to alert the media, the police against it but Nezu insisted and Whis agreed with him.” You were shocked that it was Nezu and wondered why he wanted the media here. Vegeta scoffed. “Damn rat just what the hell he was thinking?” You all watch the reporter kept talking about the kidnapping until suddenly there were screaming. The camera move towards the hideout and there a man with a ski mask holding the young heiress who was crying. He had his arm around her neck and a gun towards her head.

“Alright no one moves! Or else the girl gets lead in her head!”

The girl screams help but the man snap at her making her whimper. Then some police arrive in vans and surrounded the karaoke bar, guns out and ready to shoot. A tall man with short black hair and somewhat rectangular black eyes in police vest and uniform came out and with a megaphone spoke to the men.

“Let the girl go now before it gets ugly Mr Sekiryoku. The place is surrounded.”

“No! You get close and I-I'll shoot her! And i-it be on you guys!” The masked man move back pulling the girl.

Beerus scoffed. “He's bluffing.” Everyone turn to him Beerus continued. “He stuttering and acting nervously. Look how he hold the girl and how he move back, if he was serious on killing the girl he stand his ground. Or better yet stand inside threatening the girl's life and away from any sniper’s sight and demands things. I seen men like him before they want attention or something, first timers and they don't think and just panicked doing dumb things.” You were surprised but knowing Beerus he should be knowledgeable on this.

Vegeta scoffed. “Okay but how did you hear the guy stuttering?” Beerus point to his huge ears. “What did you expect? Have seen these ears?” His voice full of sarcasm and a bit annoyance, Beerus said to return to the t.v. to see what's next.

“We like 30 million dollars here by a five hours, and a jet too. We know Mr Williams can do that since he's one of America's top ten heroes. Unless Iron-Man wants his daughter dead then hurry the hell up!”

The masked man screamed Beerus scoffed as Shin shook his head. “Hmph like I said first timer. Absurd demands in a short time, they're stupid or brazenly confident.”

Shin nodded. “Yes, Mr Williams is very wealthy that he can easily get the money and a jet but at best by nightfall. From New York to Japan is about a 13 hour flight, through with America's state of the art technology he can be here at best of 7 hours. Still not soon enough.” Beerus finished his meal and clean his mouth with his napkin. “Amateurs. They think cause Williams is the hero Iron-Man this can be done… what dumbasses.”

Tarble nodded and thought. “So they want money... that's smart of dad to get the reporters. If they newbies then this makes them act nervously and they can't hurt her since she's their ticket.” Vegeta agreed to his younger brother. “That rat back them up to a corner. Smart move.”

The officer with the megaphone said the demands are absurd and can't be done in that short time limit. He try to reason with the man by connecting to him, he introduced himself as Naomasa Tsukauchi and saying to calm down and be reasonable. But it just made the man more erratic until he just snap and said he'll and his crew will go out. As he turn around to get his crew a loud noise rang out, it sounded like it was something big was moving like a cane.

Then a wrecking ball came out of nowhere and hit the small roof of the karaoke bar.

The roof and the columns collapsed the masked man threw the girl to the side as a green glowing shield around himself letting the debris fall around him. Once done everyone saw the entrance of the bar was now blocked meaning his friends were trapped in. The guy was shocked but quickly the police took him down since Miss Williams is out of the way.

Eventually it turns out the police did surround the place especially the back they practically swarm the bar. The police took the men to jail, there was three of them. Turns out they were petty thugs and try to make it big but flew too close to the sun. When asked who lead the operation Naomasa smile and wave the person on the crane over. The door opened to reveal your adorable fiance, he jump off and walked over to the shocked reporter. Turns out Nezu planned everything to this, after connecting recent break-ins and attempted kidnappings to a trio of thugs. The men been practicing to kidnapped the American heiress since it been the news she's visiting Japan in place of her father.

“I knew it be here at this bar since one of the men own it. He borrow money from the wrong people and to save his skin he and his friends kidnapped Miss Williams to pay off the massive debt and to run off to start anew. I knew they won't harm her since she's too valuable alive, so that's why I have the media here to back them in a corner. Once the one with Miss Williams was out, just seperated the the trio. So I had a wrecking ball move here howbeit it was slow on it's way, smash the roof knowing the man will save himself. I also knew it be the one with the Repulsion Field Quirk since if the police shoot the man can protect himself. Like you saw he threw Miss Williams out to save himself which a friend of mine managed to save her.”

Then Whis appeared with the girl who was smiling and all fine. “Yes everything went as plan. Through I'm surprised it went so smoothly just like Nezu said he had me at side of the building when Miss Williams was thrown. I caught her and shield her from the debris and well here we are.”

Everyone was happy and Beerus cheer seeing his ass is saved. He was pulling on Shin's hair. “Alright! Alright Nezu! Super clever!” You were smiling and hug Vegeta crying tears of joy at Nezu's success. Vegeta was annoyed but patted your back saying it's not that big since it be obvious Nezu will do it, plus saying stop crying. Tarble was happy that his dad was becoming a hero, Shin despite his pain from his hair being pulled he was happy for Nezu. The police and the reporters praised Nezu and said what an interesting hero he'll be.

*Later to the evening*

“Lord Beerus aren't you happy your ex-inamorata's new husband save you from a massive dispute with another 'Destroyer’?”

“Yes that Nezu fellow did well. He's like predict all the men's moves… what's his quirk again?” Beerus asked as he was enjoying his warm bath in his secluded lavish home. It been hours since Violet Williams was saved and been taken home by her father, Chislon Williams the real life version of Iron-Man. Nezu debuted as a hero like he wish and was celebrating, Beerus, Whis, and Shin left and Beerus wanted to take away his stress of Nezu failing. Whis stood by as his boss unwind in the massive tub as he explained holding some staff.

“High Spec sir. Mutant type quirk, it grants him a superior intelligence that surpasses humans. Despite being an animal, Nezu's Quirk enabled him to live in the society like a normal person. He is the extremely rare case of an animal who manifested a Quirk. He was experimented on by evil scientists implanting his hatred for humans, that is until he escaped and met (Y/n). That woman can melt the cold hearts of men, Vegeta the III "King" of the Saiyans, that Nezu who now wish to be a hero, and of course y--”

ENOUGH WHIS! I said his quirk not his life story plus I hate the past being brought up, so stop referring (Y/n) as an ex she's a dear friend of mine now. I do not want to be reminded of our past relationship.”

“Of course my Lord, apologies.”

Then Whis staff begin to glow as he look. “Oh my, sir it seem you have a call from District 11 and from Lord Vermoud.” Beerus groan as Whis walked closer and lean his staff close to Beerus’ face ad it glow bright green to show the face of the 'Destroyer’ of District 11, Vermoud smirk. “Well hey now Beerus, celebrating with your new hero am I right? Saw the news and I'm happy one of my best heroes family wasn't hurt.”

Beerus growled. “What do you want! I'm busy man can't you see I have lot to do.” Vermoud laughed. “We both know that's not true. You'll just nap for the rest of the day, I swear you spent 90% of your time asleep no wonder your district is low ranking with the big boss.” Beerus grind his teeth as the clown looking man laugh. “Here to mock me?! Whis end the--”

“I wish but no I'm here to congratulate you. That Nezu guy save Violet Williams and well credit is due, so thank you for saving her. That Nezu guy is very unique and interesting, I swear your district have interesting people and animals. I mean All Might is your district best hero and in the world so there's that. Well I hope to see more good things from you until next time.” Vermoud then ended the call.

“What a jerk… but he is right. I do want to see more interesting things more so from Nezu, (Y/n) and even Vegeta seem to admire and speak highly of him. He just show me he has the bright future of a hero but let's see.” Beerus thought for a moment before sighing. “I gotten soft haven't I?”

“Yes maybe cause you spent 90% of your time sleeping. (Y/n) and her family, Shin, and Tsarina are basically your only friends you have.”

“That was a rhetorical question, you didn't have to answer it Whis!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 14.8K 76
Just a few things only hardcore Marvel fans would understand. (Maybe these are just me, but I'm hoping there's someone out there who can relate!)
16.5K 189 29
NOTE: THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED Just wanted to do something so I've started this book! It's my first time writing anything like this so it prob...
205K 4.1K 43
gahhh i caught you simping over yugioh boys didn't i!! currently undergoing MAJOR editing
4K 99 10
In a world where all is black or white, his voice stands out as the prettiest blue.