Snowflake the white tiger

By Yumsters04

This story is about a mommy tiger named Snowy. Her baby Snowflake loses her mom because of humans! Find out w... More

Alone
Finding mom
Finding the deer
Going on a date
Finding a cave in camp
Finding something to do
Asking Fang Something.
Asking Fang's Dad
The Wedding
A New Begining

The new baby

423 14 0
By Yumsters04

One evening a mommy tiger named Snowy gave birth to a baby tiger named Snowflake. Snowy was worried that when she went hunting Snowflake would die by predators. So when Snowy went hunting she hid Snowflake under some grass. When she came back from hunting she saw that Snowflake was safe and sound. Then one day they had to follow the deer or they won't survive. When they arrived Snowy saw HUMANS! So Snowy brought Snowflake to their new home, behind a big bush. A few weeks went by and Snowflake grew to like their surroundings, and soon Snowy would train Snowflake to hunt, and fight.

...............................................................

Snowy new that her little Snowflake would be a big scary tiger just like her. But she had one question " Would my little Snowflake be strong enough to fight off humans?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 687 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...