Family

By vampireoriginals12

Hope was not the first or the second child born to Klaus Mikaelson. Coming More

Note

Cast & Aesthetics

143 10 3
By vampireoriginals12

The Αυγερινός
Avgerinós
Pronounced 'av-reg-hi-nos'
'Fighting fire with hellfire'
The Twins
they have magic in their fingers
wolves in their bones
power in their hearts
and
hell running through their veins

Apollyon Persefon Niklaus Avgerinós
Pronounced: 'a-pol-le-on'
The Crown Prince of Hell
'The Oldest'

'we already have a father, but my sister wants to get to know you. if one shed of tear comes out of her, you better fucking run. we don't need you anyway.'

'i have a sister, her name is Adrielle not Hope'

'oh i'm sorry am I supposed to care about this threat? our uncle kills millenniums old gods for fun'

Adrielle Adiesa Samaelle Avgerinós
Pronounced: 'ad-ri-l'
The Princess Royal of Hell
'The Youngest'

'we know who you are but we didn't really have a need to get to know you but since you're here might as well get to know you.'

'forgive my brother, he doesn't take kindly to strangers, even if they are blood'

'that's cute, you can turn into a werewolf. you know our pappo made your kind as a gift for our gia because we don't bring animals into hell, that'd be cruel'

The Parents
a love match made in the underworld
a queen fit for a king
a princess of the underworld and the king of hell
a goddess fit for the most beautiful angel

Amhika Avgerinós
Pronounced: 'am-mi-ka'
'All Hail the Queen of Hell, the Princess of the Underworld, the Queen of the Damned, the Maker of Witches, Mother of Demons and the Goddess of Life and Chaos'
'The Mother'

'you think our children will be powerful? you think they won't know how to control their powers? Is that why you Mikaelsons came? Oh please, you haven't seen anything.'

'i have told them about you. not much to tell though, no offence sweethearts but you aren't that impressive'

'my father is the Emperor of the Earth Below, the God of the Underworld. my husband is the devil, there's nothing you haven't done that i haven't seen.'

Lucifer Avgerinós
Also known: as 'samael'
'All Hail Lucifer, the Morningstar, the light-bringer, the most beautiful of God's creation, the King of Hell, the Ruler of Demons, the Father of Lies, the God of Light, the God of Destruction and the Prince of Desires.'
'The Step-Father'

'my wife is the she-devil. you think dahlia scares me, much less my children? you have another thing coming. they weren't only raised as my own but they were also raised to be kings and queens, warriors and leaders. i'd love to see her try.'

'amhika made witches, just as she has given them power, she can also take it away but we're all bored, maybe we'll play along.'

'i don't lie, the truth hurts more. i maybe the father of lies but that's only because i know a lie when i hear one.'

The Grandparents
a tale as old as time
a love as strong as thine
two gods as strong and divine
know no bounds and shall outshine
one a goddess of spring so flowery and colourful
one a god of the underworld so cold and powerful
with a love so bountiful, so faithful, so beautiful

Persephone
Pronounced: 'per-c-fo-ni'
'All Hail, Persephone, Goddess of the Springtime, Daughter of Zeus and Demeter, Wife of Hades, Empress of the Underworld'
'The Grandmother'

'my grandchildren have more magic in their right pinkie than that witch has in her entire being'

'i do not condone the the treachery of this Dahlia, even if she is trying to kill Addy and Lyo but who am i to kill the entertainment'

'don't mind your grandfather, he's just bitter that i have to visit my mother'

Hades
Also known as: 'Pluto'
'All Hail, Hades, the Emperor and God of the Underworld, the Lord of Riches, the Eldest God, the Father of the Secrets of the Earth and God of the Dead.'
'The Grandfather'

'i'm sorry am i supposed to care that my daughter didn't tell you, you had children? it's not my fault your a womaniser and don't know the familial history about who you're sleeping with'

'i've only had one wife and that is all i need'

'my daughter makes supernatural creatures in her spare time. my son-in-law tortures the wicked. my son is literally your god and lord. my grandchildren commands loyal armies in their spare time, what do you do apart from killing people left, right and centre, just because they annoy you?'

The Uncle
he was betrayed by the ones he loved most
he was abandoned by the ones he counted on
he rose again supported by the ones he least expected
found a father in the first person who tried to kill him
found a mother in the woman he knew not of
found a sister in the trickster
found a brother in the devil himself
found a bond in the most cruel yet gentle girl
forged a kinship in the most brutal yet most hardworking boy
he who was lost, now found himself

Perseus Jackson
Also known as: 'Percy'
'All Hail Perseus Jackson, former son of Poseidon, former Hero of Olympus, Son of Hades and Persephone, Former Most Powerful Demi-God of All Time. God of Pain, Pleasure, Poison and Monsters and the Co-Commander of the Undead Forces, the Assistant of Death and the second most powerful oceanic wielder and creature, second only to Pontus.'

'so you're their sperm donor, hmmm. you should feel lucky, my sister doesn't normally fraternise with people less powerful than her.'

'a girl starts trying to kill you, you know she's in to you. that's what I told Sammy when my parents made them get engaged and now the tool can't bloody keep his hand to himself.'

' hey sexy bex, can i borrow your heart because i think you stole mine when i fell for you.'

The Mikaelson's
always & forever
family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice
We arrive into this world as innocents. Wide eyed and vulnerable. It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us.

Niklaus Mikaelson
Also known as: 'Klaus'
The Original Hybrid

' I AM YOUR FATHER or did this witch not tell you who i am.'

'Hope is as much your sister as Adrielle is!'

'i can protect you Apollyon, it is you who is the eldest, therefore, you are the one in the most danger'

Rebekah Mikaelson
Also known as: 'Barbie Klaus'
The Original Vampire Bitch

'my brother is an idiot but he is an ranging idiotic asshole that cares and puts family first, even it is through an unconventional method.'

' i'm taken'

'i'm not trying to kill you Perseus!'

The Rest of the Originals Cast as Themselves:

The Rest of the Percy Jackson Characters as Themselves:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
449K 30.5K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...