the lost ones

By primrose-eaton

two teenagers a boy who's dad left him and his mom has cancer and emily who had cancer when she was 10 and th... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 1

35 1 0
By primrose-eaton

"Mom!" Yelled Emily

"Yes dear?"

"Where's my phone?"

"Well the last time I had it..."

"MOM!"

"Well"

"Just, never mind"

"Mkay"

As emily searched through her room looking for her brand new Iphone 6, she started thinking about all that could go wrong in the world like hurricanes and another world war. She didn't know why she thought about it she just started thinking. And she thought about him. Zachary Micheals. She had broken up with him and regreted it everyday since. She finally found her phone and texted him. Thankfully they had stayed friends.

'Hey zach wat up?'

'Nothin much u?'

'Nah but I almost lost my phone'

'Oh yeah did u get the new iphone 6?'

'Yeah oh hey sorry mom's calling gtg bye'

'K bye'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

322K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...