System: Host... Please stop s...

By Renyuu_Kagate

If System 010 could describe his host in one word, then he would have long since became god. Acting shameless... More

Arc 1 ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business Emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 1 Ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 2 Ch 2.1: Selling Meng to the The demonic leader
Ch 2.2
Ch 2.3
Ch 2.4
Ch 2.5
Ch 2.6
Ch 2.7
Ch 2.8
Ch 2.9
Ch 2.10 (Arc 2 End)
Arc 2 Epilogue
Extra: Chu Ai x Wei Ran NSFW
Arc 3 Ch 3.1: Selling Meng to the wrong powerhouse?
Ch 3.2
Ch 3.3
Ch 3.4
Ch 3.5
Ch 3.6
Ch 3.7
Ch 3.8
Ch 3.9
Ch 3.10
Ch 3.11 (Arc 3 End) GORE ALERT
Arc 4 Ch 4.0: Selling Meng to the Greatest Movie Emperor
Ch 4.1
Ch 4.2
Ch 4.3
Ch 4.4
Ch 4.5
Ch 4.6
Ch 4.7
Ch 4.8
Ch 4.9
Ch 4.10
author note
Extra: Drunken Woe (Pei Mo x Li Ran NSFW)
Extra: A fun afternoon (Slight tear jerking)
Arc 5 Ch 5.1: Selling Meng to the sickly Second Generation
Ch 5.2
Ch 5.3
Ch 5.4
Ch 5.5
Ch 5.6
Ch 5.7 (GORE)
Ch 5.8
hehehe
Extra: Odd Experience (Lan Ruru x Tai Qing)
Extra: Yu Wu
Extra: @InnocentYoungMaster
Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan
I'm SoRrY :P
Arc 6 Ch 6.1: Selling Meng to the Psychopath Cultivator
Ch 6.2
Ch 6.3
Ch 6.4
Ch 6.5
Ch 6.6
Ch 6.7
Author Note

Extra: Xi Meng x Snow NSFW

13.4K 653 91
By Renyuu_Kagate

Xi Meng couldn't take it anymore, his little snake was literally the definition of an enchantress and he, being his target could only suffer in silence.

"Xi Meng~~~"

"Snow"

Snow's finger began caressing the rigid man's chest, he could feel the mans rugged breathing as he restrained his desire to plunder the seductive meal in front of him.

"Meng Meng~~~ Why do you restrain yourself?"

Biting his collarbone, Snow started rubbing his body to relieve the hot feeling inside.

"Meng Meng, won't you... help me?"

His golden eyes were glittering with unshed tears urging the for Xi Meng to help him.

Taking a deep breath, Xi Meng resisted his internal desires and held Snow down.

"Your in heat"

"But snakes don't go in heeaaattt"

Nudging the hand holding him down with his cheek, Snow continued to rub himself on the man above him.

"Normal snakes don't, but your special"

His little snakes body changed after going through his 'enlightenment'. The only reason Xi Meng even knew it was because every year his snake would unexpectedly 'throw himself into his embrace'.

For the last few years, Xi Meng kept him locked inside the room for several days to pass by this ordeal yet his snakes ever growing seduction skills are testing his patience.

"But Meng Meng... It's so hot"

"Resist it Snow"

Xi Meng was already dripping cold sweat, he had used his qi to keep his erection from showing lest he turned into a beast.

"Meng Meng~~~ I want it! Please I want it!"

His soft and hoarse voice completely shattered Xi Meng last line of defence, holding the snake down with his body, he plundered the mouth ready to spew out more obscenities to attract someone to invade his body.

"Nghhh"

The kiss was rough and long, Snow started biting his lips in order to catch his breath.

"Meng... Br--breath..."

Letting his seductive snake catch a quick breath, he quickly started invading his mouth with more vigor.

"Remember.... You were the one who invited me"

Sliding the snakes robe off, Xi meng kissed from his lips down to his collar bone leaving a trail of hickeys wherever he went.

"Ahhhh"

The sudden bite startled Snow, even if he was in a state of daze, he still didn't like the pain.

"Pain... Hate"

"I won't make you feel pain"

Having his partners reassurance, Snow drowned in the sensations given to him.

"More~~ I want more~~"

The heat made Snow feel weird, the only thing that help dispelled the boiling temperature was Xi Meng body.

"Don't regret it later"

Completely removing the annoying robe, Xi Meng was finally able to see the full naked glory in front of him.

The heaving man underneath him had blushing cheeks, his long silver hair spread across the bed like a web catching any unsuspecting prey and Snow is like a butterfly caught in the trap. Xi Meng took a moment to admire the beautiful body in front of him, ready to eat the prey who delivered himself to his mouth.

Snow's disoriented gaze and gaping mouth was inviting Xi Meng to do something beastly to him.

Stroking Snows neck, he began slowly moving down to his erect member.

"Mnnn"

His startled growl urged Xi Meng to continue, stroking the hardened member Xi Meng serviced his beloved snake with utmost caution.

"Kiss... Meng Meng kiss"

Satisfying his every needs, Xi Meng brought out a lube from nowhere.

"Mnnn"

Feeling a sudden intrusion to his hole, Snow started twisting out of Xi Meng's embrace.

"Wha?"

"Relax your muscles Snow"

Trying to relax his muscles, he was bombarded with deep kisses.

Hugging his neck in return, he twirled his tongue more to distract himself from the foreign feeling.

The lubed finger kept sliding in and out of his hole, the sensation was weird yet Snow wanted more even if it was strange.

Another finger was added and started opening him up.

"Are... are you okay?"

Noticing Xi Meng's sweat accumulating on his forehead, Snow even in his heated state worried for him.

"I'm fine, just relax for me"

Nodding in reply, he flipped himself onto his stomach and relaxed his slightly tense muscles. He could feel the long fingers sliding along his passage, the occasional rubbing made Snow moan out in pleasure.

"I think I'm ready"

"No your not"

Even if Xi Meng desired to directly eat Snow, he knew how much the snake hated pain. He would rather suffer a while longer then have Snow being in deep pain.

"Wait for me to finish preparing"

Snow could feel Xi Meng add another finger into him, the lube allowed it to enter without much resistance, Snow wanted to help Xi Meng but was resolutely rejected.

"Meng... Do you want me to help you?"

"No!"

I'm already on the verge of releasing! If his little snake touched him then his pride would definitely crumble to pieces!

Feeling dejected, Snow could only continue to whine in protest.

"Ahhhhh!"

A sudden peculiar feeling spread from his tailbone across his body, he couldn't suppress his loud cry after Xi Meng rubbed against something in him.

"Is it here?"

Even if Xi Meng has never had sex with anyone before, he knew that the human body always had something that made them feel good. If not then no-one would ever view sex as a pleasure activity.

After rubbing that specific spot a few more times, Xi Meng knew Snow was ready. Xi Meng suddenly felt a sense of satisfaction seeing Snow a moaning mess underneath him.

"I'm entering"

Kissing Snow's back, he slid his member completely into the relaxed hole.

"Ahh"

Even with a long and thorough foreplay, his body still felt pain after Xi Meng entered him.

The gentle kisses to his neck and along his back gave him some comfort as he tried to relax for him.

"Snow"

Shuddering at the hoarse voice, Snow cried out softly as he clenched the blanket underneath him.

Xi Meng stopped moving after he fully entered allowing Snow to slowly adjust to the sudden intrusion, he knew his member was definitely larger than average so to not hurt Snow, he could only endure.

When the pain faded, Snow could finally feel the hot pulsating thing inside of him.

"You can move..."

Getting Snow's consent, Xi Meng started off slow and began increasing his speed.

"Ahhh"

Snow's soft gasps made Xi Meng's member grow a bit bigger.

"Y-You!"

Turning back to glare at the lustful creature behind him, his lips were attacked while his entrance was being plundered.

"Ahhhh!"

Feeling his pleasure spot continuously being hit, Snow released onto the bed. Tears started trickling down his face from the pleasure.

"F-Faster"

Xi Meng flipped Snow back onto his back and increased his speed, his didn't forget to kiss Snow cherry lips and chest to pleasure his snake.

"Ahhh!"

With a last thrust, he released his cum into Snow, he hugged his beloved into his chest and breathed heavily. He pepper kissed his neck and received a cheek rub in return.

"Meng..."

"Yes?"

"I want a bath"

Chuckling, Xi Meng lifted Snow while they were still connected garnaring a high squeak.

"You bastard!"

Due to the sudden movement, a questionable liquid started dribbling out of his passage, Xi Meng's member plunged deeper with the help of gravity making Snow feel his deepest parts being invaded,

"No... Pull out!"

Deciding to go against his beloved's wishes, he started walking to the bath connected to his room, every step made Snow feel Xi Mengs member moving inside him..

"Ah"

Snow was livid after Xi Meng entered the open large bath.

"You!"

Laughing softly, Xi Meng blocked his lips then lifted Snows up then dropped him down.

"Ahhhhhhh"

The deep feeling made more tears well up in his eyes. Xi Meng relentlessly kept lifting him up then dropping him down, his legs had already turned numb and couldn't support himself to evade from him.

"Please! Stop!"

"You seduced me first"

Licking the tears that slid down Snows face, he mercilessly 'ate' him until he was full.

The next day Snow could only curl up in bed refusing to even look at Xi Meng for the next few weeks.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 18 11
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it
474 64 7
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š’ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ.... ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ/๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ๐š’๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๏ฟฝ...
137 19 6
A Wedding is a Rollercoaster of emotions where you experience many things at one time. Witness this journey where husbands lie to their wives and the...
13.4K 752 42
แƒจแƒ”แƒซแƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒก แƒ—แƒฃ แƒแƒ แƒ แƒ’แƒฃแƒšแƒ’แƒแƒขแƒ”แƒฎแƒ˜แƒšแƒ˜ แƒ’แƒแƒ’แƒแƒœแƒ แƒ•แƒ˜แƒœแƒ›แƒ”แƒก แƒ˜แƒกแƒ”แƒ• แƒจแƒ”แƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒแƒก? แƒ—แƒฅแƒ•แƒ”แƒœ แƒ แƒแƒก แƒคแƒ˜แƒฅแƒ แƒแƒ‘แƒ—?