System: Host... Please stop s...

By Renyuu_Kagate

If System 010 could describe his host in one word, then he would have long since became god. Acting shameless... More

Arc 1 ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business Emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 1 Ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 2 Ch 2.1: Selling Meng to the The demonic leader
Ch 2.2
Ch 2.3
Ch 2.4
Ch 2.5
Ch 2.6
Ch 2.7
Ch 2.8
Ch 2.9
Ch 2.10 (Arc 2 End)
Arc 2 Epilogue
Extra: Xi Meng x Snow NSFW
Extra: Chu Ai x Wei Ran NSFW
Arc 3 Ch 3.1: Selling Meng to the wrong powerhouse?
Ch 3.2
Ch 3.3
Ch 3.4
Ch 3.5
Ch 3.6
Ch 3.7
Ch 3.8
Ch 3.9
Ch 3.10
Ch 3.11 (Arc 3 End) GORE ALERT
Arc 4 Ch 4.0: Selling Meng to the Greatest Movie Emperor
Ch 4.1
Ch 4.2
Ch 4.3
Ch 4.4
Ch 4.5
Ch 4.6
Ch 4.7
Ch 4.8
Ch 4.9
Ch 4.10
author note
Extra: Drunken Woe (Pei Mo x Li Ran NSFW)
Extra: A fun afternoon (Slight tear jerking)
Arc 5 Ch 5.1: Selling Meng to the sickly Second Generation
Ch 5.2
Ch 5.3
Ch 5.4
Ch 5.5
Ch 5.6
Ch 5.7 (GORE)
Ch 5.8
hehehe
Extra: Odd Experience (Lan Ruru x Tai Qing)
Extra: Yu Wu
Extra: @InnocentYoungMaster
Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan
I'm SoRrY :P
Arc 6 Ch 6.1: Selling Meng to the Psychopath Cultivator
Ch 6.2
Ch 6.3
Ch 6.4
Ch 6.5
Ch 6.6
Ch 6.7
Author Note

Ch 1.5

14K 665 212
By Renyuu_Kagate

When Snow thought his days were over, he felt himself being lifted from the ground.

Glaring at the offending dog, Su Meng kept his Snow far out of reach from the hostile creature.

"I'm so sorry sir!"

A innocent looking lady wearing a pink floral dress apologized immediately for her dogs outburst. Her brunette hair flowed gently in the coincidental strong wind making her seem more innocent then she is, her honey brown eyes were filled with emotions (so fake) of guilt and purity (Definitely not).

Yes, this was this world's protagonist Miyu.

"Butter! Stop this instant!"

When she called the command, the wild dog immediately quieted down but kept glaring at Snow.

Turning away from this uncultured dog, Snow scrutinises the protagonists.

"Are you hurt sir?"

Checking for any injuries on Snow, Su Meng can only count the women lucky for the dogs safety.

"Stop apologizing to me, say sorry to Snow"

The lady seemed embarrassed by his berating and bowed her head and softly apologized to the dog. Being in Su Meng's arms, he could clearly see her face twist in hate, her eyes were filled with malice as if Su Meng killed her entire family.

Holding the leash of her dog tightly, she was about to turn away when Su Meng decided to take advantages while it's still here.

"Stop"

"Is there anything else?"

"Compensate Snow"

Freezing at Su Meng's shameless demand, Miyu was on the verge of starting a fight with him for her dignity.

"Butter didn't hurt your dog so what am I supposed to compensate it for?"

"Emotional trauma"

"..."

Miyu could only grit her teeth and keep her rage at bay in order to keep her 'pure and gentle' image. She still needed to trick Sheng Wan into becoming the business emperor to give her the title business emperors wife.

This protagonist knew her skills alone wouldn't be able to get her that title so she chose this roundabout way. At least she was self-conscious of her stupidity.

"What kind of emotional trauma can your dog get from a little scare?"

"Fear of walks"

To play along with his little 'I won't give up until I win' play, Snow began shivering in his embrace and whined pitifully.

People have always pitied the poor, seeing this adorable white furball curling into his owners embrace while crying was like cupid shooting at their hearts.

"Compensate the poor dog!"

"Look at your dogs size! You didn't hold it properly and scared the poor creature!"

The passerby's began echoing for her to compensate the smirking while whining furball enjoying seeing the protagonist about to burst in anger.

"B-but it was an accident!"

"Accident or not, you have traumatized Snow"

He man's determination to get compensation for his lovely companions greatly improved the witnessing people's opinion. The protagonist's 'It's not my fault' play was completely failing in the face of absolute adorkable Snow.

"Fine! I'll compensate your Damn Dog!!!"

Realizing her outburst, she quickly covers her mouth and attempted to rectify by crying out loud.

"Miyu?"

And here comes her golden thigh.

"Ah Wan"

Her cries would've moved the heart of any man if she didn't accidently shout out her true feelings.

"Miyu what happened? Did someone bully you?"

"It-It's not their fault"

Her whole white lotus act was enough to complete Snow's buddhist training, his ability to restrain his inner anger was already on the top level!

"Sir, why have you harrassed my companion?"

Staring coldly at the two, Su Meng only scoffs inwardly before continuing his play.

"She traumatized Snow, I'm asking for compensation"

"How much do you want"

"How much do you want Snow?"

Thinking thoughtfully, he pawed Su Meng's hand free and raised 3 fingers.

"$300?"

He shook his head.

"$3000?"

He shook his head again.

"$3 million"

Nodding excitedly, he smugly watches as both the protagonist and male leads face got a few shades darker.

"Sir, that's too much"

"For the CEO of the GIV corporation, It's not that difficult"

Having his identity exposed, he shamefully bows his head before taking a check from his chest pocket and wrote a check of 3 million then handed it to Su Meng.

"Here's your compensation, now goodbye"

No longer obstructing the two, he allowed them to leave with faces blacker than a pot.

"Sir, you might've been too unreasonable"

Glancing at the worrying passerby, he only replied:

"I would've let her off with $3000 if she didn't try to push the blame"

Su Meng was a man of his word, he despises people who reneuge their promises or pushes the blame to others while they take the credit.

Resuming their walk, Snow could only describe their first experience in two words: Epic Failure.

After being scared by the dog, he realised he didn't get off scot-free as he thought. He found that his fur on his face near his nose was trimmed by 1cm. Being the narcissist he was, he brooded over his ruined beauty for days.

As the system had predicted, in the first week of being owned by Su Meng, Sheng Wan and Miyu completely trampled on Su Meng's bottom line.

I was kidnapped...

The life of a dog is hard. Their livelihood completely depended on their owner whether it was their food, shelter or even safety. Laying down in the backseat of a black car, Snow is ready to complete his task at any time.

"Why did you take this dog!"

"Don't blame me! He was the only thing in his flat that was even remotely important at his flat!"

Thank you but I'm loved by him very much. He groomed by fur to perfection every day, gave me proper human food and personally cooked for me! He even took me to his company on the third day in order to show my identity as the new young master!

Grumbling in complaint, he watches as the kidnappers began arguing while speeding into the more remote suburb.

The sun was currently high in the sky, Su Meng was working at his company and left Snow alone at home yet these burglars/kidnappers instructed by the two leads managed to break and steal from his flat.

I want to launch a complaint

Laying down quietly, he yawns in boredom and watch as they called their commissioner to explain their situation.

They drove to a lone warehouse then forcibly dragged Snow out of the car by his diamond collar.

As Su Meng promised, he custom ordered a diamond collar for the beautiful and classy Snow. When he wore it for the first time, he ogled himself in the mirror for three hours straight.

"What a rich dog!"

When the man noticed Snow's collar, his eyes shined with greed. Attempting to snatch the diamond attached, Snow decisively bit the leechers hand.

"AHHH! DAMN DOG!!!"

Kicking Snow, the man shouts in pain while cradling his injured hand.

Whimpering in pain, Snow can only curse at them inside while growling threateningly.

"What are you wimps shouting about"

A man entered from the door wearing a black suit and acting all 'I'm the best so bow down to me' attitude.

"The damn dog bit me!"

"Damn dog?"

Being stared at by Sheng Wan's malicious gaze, Snow could only inch backward with his hurt leg trying to evade him.

Probably recognising Snow, Sheng Wan's face immediately turned black and ready to kill him immediately.

"Ah Wan?"

The protagonist entered soon after the male lead with her Butter by her side.

"It's you!!!"

Probably because he derailed the plot, the protagonist revealed her inner self and was accepted by the male lead.

The protagonist stalked over in her 3 inch heels and tried to kick Snow on the head. Taking this chance, Snow bit her on the thigh then pounced on Sheng Wan and bit him on the arm.

They both cried out in pain and retreated further away from Snow.

"Butter! Bite him!"

When Butter heard the command, he leapt onto Snow and began biting him. Snow was currently only the size of a baby and was no match for the adult English Mastiff.

Its jaws managed to grip ahold of Snow's leg and swung left and right nearly tearing his meat apart. If it weren't for his small stature flying with his jaw movement, he would've lost a big chunk on his leg and Su Meng might feel disgusted.

Clawing at the dogs face, he successfully escaped the dogs grasp and quickly limped out of the warehouse and straight into a man's arm.

Su Meng

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 244 9
I don't have a description Discography is mostly Drake, Chris Brown, The Weeknd mostly R&b
23K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny
126 0 10
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.