SCP(Male)Reader x various (Fe...

By Kirashandfetish

(I do not own anything in this story, it is pure fiction and does not represent life, all rights to their own... More

The End and the new beginning
To Find The Foundation
Found By The Foundation
The Stupid and The Stone-Face
Feeling Missed By Miss Sweetie
Shedding some light on 682
Trying To Compute A Cyborg Girl
Being Able To Stop 076
Masking The Truth Behind 035
Trying To Figure Out Water Do With 054
Going Against Concrete Evidence

Why It Sucks To Be A Succubus

3.8K 38 63
By Kirashandfetish

I awoke in a cold sweat, I was used to being watched, but this was as if...

As if...

The culprit wanted me to know about them, but what stalker would want their victim to know, so I stopped the futile thinking, and got in the shower.

As the hot water rained upon me, I saw a black blob fall off my body and travel down the drain.

Where'd that come from? I wondered as I dried myself off with a white towel, my (H/C) hair staying damp as I ran a plastic comb through, to keep the floof.

"Ah SCP-5152, I see you're awake. I will open the doors so that you can make your way to the mess hall." The voice travelled through the speakers to my ears.

'Thanks man' I said as the doors slid open and I stepped through to the main building.

As I walked, I swear I could feel someone watching me, how come I hadn't felt it before, I'd been here about 3 months, yet I hadn't felt before.

My thoughts drifted away as I reached the mess hall, I grabbed some jam croissants, and sat down to eat.

I looked over to see a blond girl in her early twenties taking a picture of me with a polaroid camera.

I paid no attention to this until I saw a giant skeletal hand messing with my hair.

I was so shocked I stopped moving, allowing the giant skeletal hand to run it's hair through my now mop-like hair.

Suddenly, a God-send amount of guards walk over to the woman and are telling her to go to something called a 'Pandora's Box' as they called it.

She sighed and said:

"One last thing before I leave, is that alright?"

The person who appeared to be the leader of them, said:

"Fine, but make it quick."

She stood up and walked over to me, and handed me the mugsh-polaroid of me and then whispered into my ear, saying:

"Come visit me sometime, I'll be waiting"

And then she strode of back to the group and they dispersed out of the mess hall.

That was more awkward than a shy girl in front of her crush.

(*KING CRIMSON*)

I was making my way back to my cell when a female scientist ran to me and said:

"SCP-5152, you are required at SCP-166's containment cell"

'And where is that?'

"Ugh, just follow me" she said as she starting speed walking across the hall, after travelling for about 10 metres, she turned and gestured for me to follow.

Eventually, we reached a cable car system. My female associate walked over to the guard and showed her keycard to the guard.

"That's not enough, slide your card across this pad." Said the bored foundation guard, as he pulled out a tablet.

The agitated female swiped her keycard across the metal tablet.

"Seems correct, now I need his keycard" he said, pointing at me.

A keycard? I'll give him a keycard alright...

'Earthenthia:plastica:keycard' I whispered as a small O5 card materialised in my hand.

The guard was generally unaffected by this, then again, it was a monday, so he was probably still half-asleep.

"Just swipe that across the tablet" he said, as I walked towards him.

"Where and why?" Said the guard as he pulled out a pocket recorder.

The female scientist then took hold.

"SCP-166, testing with another SCP."

"Seems moderately normal, usual case for SCP-166" he said, and then pointed to a path on the right."Cable car B-86, third stop"

The female scientist started to walk off, as I followed behind her, I said to the guard:

"Thank you"

He just nodded and turned back, we found the cable car and walked inside.

After roughly 17 minutes of waiting, the cable car jumped into movement, going across the track, I looked over in this massive area, and I swear I saw a black haired caucasian in a blue suit look at me from another cable car.

(*Another reference*)

Another weird thing I saw was two men in suits somehow getting hurt without touching each other in another cable car.

(*Another reference*)

We eventually reached the third stop, which was a bit intimidating stepping towards such a high security building.

There was 3 screens, the woman next to me sighed and placed her hands on two screens, and her face on the remaining screen.

A robotic voice said:

"Scanning"

A quiet hum from the machine played for a couple minutes until the system said:

"Clear to pass, Ms.Cujoh and SCP-5152."

(*cough cough, reference time*)

The gate before us opened, being made up of 6 layers each about 8 and a half inches thick.

(*Author's Note: or 6 layers of about 21¼cm for you weirdos that don't use feet and inches*)

'Umm, why is the gate so thick?' I questioned, as we stepped through.

"That's classified."

'Huh' I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I was mainly worried about what SCP-166 was.

But hey, at least I didn't have to meet Dr. Bright.

I felt something drip onto my right shoulder, it was a black drip, I carefully put it in my mouth. Eww, was that coal tar?

I looked up and saw a black pool on the ceiling, probably just some melted asphalt.

"Have you heard of succubi?" She said as we turned a corner.

'Yeah, they suck the life out of you through sexual intercourse, right?'

"Well then, I don't have to explain anything about what you're getting into" she said, putting emphasis on the word *into*.

Well I hope I don't have to deal with the spiritual realm again, last time was a train wreck.

"We're here" she said as her stride came to a stop. She place her hands on sensors and place her face on another sensor.

The door slid open and I walked through to see a female scientist sitting next to a large amounts of syringes, they seemed normal, but I could smell the metal inside them, my eye kept magnifying and eventually saw what smelt of metal, nanobots.

She looked up and said:

"You ready, SCP-5152?"

'Sure' I said as she proceeded to pull out a draw filled with syringes.

Oh Neil.

I wanted to step back, but I sucked my fear up, and said:

'Go on, I'm ready'

The syringe girl pulled out two of her t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶c̶e̶s̶  syringes, and injected them into each of my arms, I felt something travel through my bloodstream.

'What's with the nanobots?' I questioned the strange girl.

She was taken back by this, she recovered after half a second, then responding with:

"Oh, you noticed them? Well, anyway, they are for last stage termination processes."

'So a killswitch?'

"Basically"

'Well, Ok then.' I said, shrugging it off, it wasn't the first time someone tried to kill me, and certainly wouldn't be the last

The mysterious woman proceeded to swipe her keycard on a sensor, right next to the heavily armoured door which Author had neglected to mention, due to him returning to this chapter after two months of neglecting it like a Mexican mule dog.

The door opened to reveal...
Another door, which parted in two sliding to each's respective side, revealing...
Another door, this one too strong and thick to be called a door, it was instead, thick black hunk of iron, with 4 slits in an X shaped, moving back to their sides they revealed...
Another door, this door, a folk of iron made to wave the flag, which revealed...
'A bucket'I said looking upon the steel bowl.
"There's more" said the woman, clearly enjoying watching my boredom at the gate.
'No...' I said, in disbelief, how could there be more?

I peered into the bucket, inside I saw...
A cooler, younger bucket, which had sunglasses badly spray-painted on.
The gap where the bucket was, was about 1.2 meters by 1 meter by 2 meters (4 ft x 3 ft x 6"6 ft)
There was a keycard inside of the, younger, cooler bucket, it was a peculiar blue colour, the exact hue of this.

It had inscribed on it:

SCP -166 CARD, SECOND TERMINAL ACCESS CARD, USE IN ANY OTHER DOORS WILL TRIGGER ALARM AND PROTOCOL "Harlot's Lament"                                                                MADE IN CHINA

I picked up the card and slid it across the sensor to my right, as the doors in front of me opened, I heard the doors behind me close, I then walked through the now open gap in the wall, a card holder was to the right of me, I then slid the keycard into said plastic pocket.

I then walked through the hallway to my eventual doom.

I was taken aback, my body feeling with shock as I was overrun with lust.

(*Author's Note: Insert Avalon theme from JoJo*)

She sat there, pure angelic blonde hair scarcely covering her 18 year old slender body, her beautiful mismatched eyes painted by God himself, her build fully compensating for her outtakes, she looked over to me, in a slimmer of innocence, her mesmerising eyes, half open, studying me with clear intelligence, from her pure and moist lips she spoke such thoughtful words, such as this:

"Oi, the bloody 'ell, you doing in my room?"

I stood in awe of this glorious creature, failing to take in her perfection.

"If you don't get the hell out of my room, I'll shank you and punch your lights out, ringsteen infested chav."

She strode over to an intercom, beautifully proclaiming to those blessed to hear her voice:

"Can someone come and get this ugly bugger out of my room, he looks like more of a nonce then most catholic priests are, is he a celebrity? because I'd bet on him being the owner of Subway."

As the Goddess bickered on the intercom, my body started leaving shock mode.

My brain got high and flicked on the autopilot, otherwise known as instincts.

My body lunged forward as I used Earthenthia to create vines and bound her to the wall, as I walked closer.

(*Scene change to inside (Y/N)'s brain*)

Logic: "What the Nani is going on right now? I leave for 5 minutes to check the motor problems, and you get (Y/N) addicted to A BLOOMING SUCCUBUS!?"

Emotion: 'Hey, I wanted kids, and I don't think a concrete pillar is capable of that, so I took the next best thing.'

Morals and Ethics:'We shouldn't do this, we are bound our virginity to the missus back at the original world, buuuuttt if we get married, that'll be just fine'

(*Scene change back to SCP-166 and (Y/N)*)

I pulled myself closer to her, feeling her breathing getting faster and faster as I went closer to her neck.

I moved my lips forward toward her mouth as she struggled, I went in for the kiss.

Just before my lips collided with her crimson lips, I fell to the floor, I could fill my arteries being clotted and my veins cut.

Small bots climbed out of a slightly open crevasse in my mouth, 166 stayed shocked as she watched almost 200 of the bots crawled their way through a specific compartment in the wall.

(*Scene change back to (Y/N)'s mind*)

Logic:"You bleeding idiots! This is the fourth time we've died in 3 months"

Emotion:'I was just doing what (Y/N) wanted'

Morals and ethics: 'I can only advise, it's up to you guys to act'

(*Scene change to (Y/N) and 166*)

My body kicked back into action as my heart restarted, I awoke, out from my mouth came:

'Anna! Anna!' I screamed as I reached my arms out, finding only emptiness.

(*Author's Note: Guess the reference time!*)

My eyes beamed alight, as a beam came from them, projecting a (E/C) light, scanning the room until it stopped on one thing in the room, 166.

I moved my right hand up and snapped my fingers, the vines entangling 166, dropping her to the floor, I then crouched next to her and said:

'I am rather sorry about what I did earlier, it was incredibly rude of me.' I said with an apologetic smile, clearly begging for the girl's forgiveness.

The girl on the floor looked at me and said:

"Last time I checked, raping someone is bloody rude" she said with a snarl in her voice.

I swiftly replied with:

'I'm not usually into rape, I feel it's too forced'

The girl calmed down and said:

"Let's have a cuppa, and then we'll talk for a bit"

(*Scene change to (Y/N)'s mind*)

Logic is manning the controls, while Morals and ethics advise him, and if you listen carefully, you can hear a muffled Emotion screaming

(*Scene change back to 166 and (Y/N)*)

'So, what's your actual name?' I asked the girl as we sat on the floor. It was then when it hit me that she was fully naked.

"Well, I was given the name Eve by a Doctor Clef, he seems like a nice guy, and we seem to get along really well, for literally no apparent reason" She said, a partly confused fixture on her face as she relayed the information to me.

'Alright Eve, so why did you pepper me in insults?'

"That would be because you look booky, as in, you look like you've seen some stuff"

'That would be because I have'

"Do you also wake up screaming about them being in the trees and asking someone about numbers?"

'No'

"Oh, and just when I thought they had sent me someone interesting'

Suddenly, a voice came through the intercom:

"SCP-5152, please leave the cell, your time has finished, and you are required back at your containment cell."

The broadcast ceased to be. I stood up, downing what remained in my cup in a hurried frenzy.

'Well, guess I'll be going, goodbye Eve.'

"Bye"

I then proceeded to get fully out of Eve's containment area, and before I knew it, I was back in the main building.

I walked pass the cafeteria, as I did, I saw a man in his twenties, sitting down, he was wearing a black pair of jeans and a fake leather jacket, his black hair styled to the left of his face, his blue eyes gleamed at me, I saw him mouth "I guess it's weird to see me, out of a vision or a dream" as he mouthed this, I could hear a monotone voice speaking in my head, saying the exact same words, he then smiled, and disappeared.

I stood in shock, but quickly recovered, I then proceeded to walk back to my cell, were changed into some pyjamas, I then leapt onto my bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

(*Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait, I got heavily rejected by a girl and am just generally lazy anyway. Thanks for the views and your patience.*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
612K 30.8K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
122K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
289K 13K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...