Fates Intertwined (Karmagisa)

By Crystal_Nymph

"W-well, my name's Shiota Nagisa but you can call me by my first name as well." "That was bad of you, Karma-k... More

♦Introduction♦
I'm tagged, I guess?
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Birthday oneshot
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

5

2.4K 99 46
By Crystal_Nymph

Heyo! Now, we're moving onto the junior high part and I, myself, am excited to see what's gonna happen in this story so let's start reading~

Third person POV

Omega.

Nagisa stared at the printing in the paper with a blank stare but he knew that, mentally, he was screaming in surprise. Because him? An omega? One of the rarest dynamics in the whole world? He never would have imagined something like that.

Of course, he knew that he wasn't going to be an alpha just by looking at his physique and he was so sure that he was to be a beta, he'd never even thought of himself as an omega.

He was vaguely aware of how his mom, sitting beside him, stiffened at her seat before shifting a bit to regain her composure and how the doctor was speaking to them.

"Congratulations, Shiota-san. Your son turned out to be an omega. A rare male omega." The doctor said as she held the clipboard close to her chest, gripping it tight because this was the first kid that had been presented as an omega in her whole career.

How lucky was she? Getting to see an omega, a rare male omega, alive and breathing in close vicinity to her.

She was very glad that she had chosen to be Kunigigaoko Junior High's secondary nature checking doctor. If she hadn't then she wouldn't have gotten the chance to see a once in a blue moon kind of result like this one.

"So, Shizumi-san." Hiromi cleared her throat. "I take it, we'll have to purchase a few scent blockers and patches for when his scent becomes pungent." She said without a surprised or excited tone, to Shizumi's disbelief, as if she had expected this.

"Ah, right.." Some square skin colored band aids and a vial of some kind of liquid was placed on the table.

She placed the things which, Nagisa supposed, were medications to block the scent that could seep through his scent glands.

"These are the lighter scent blockers that are also called patches informally." Shizumi informed, waving one of the square band aid. "They can be used in your normal days like today as they can only hide light scents."

"However.." She raised the small bottle, "This is specifically for those days when your scent gets the strongest and you should wear the patches along with them just in case."

Nagisa nodded while looking at both the scent blockers as his mother stood up from her seat.

"Okay, and so the cost would be..."

~

Nagisa stared at the skin colored patch that rested on his neck from his bathroom mirror while poking at it several times, enticing no sensation out of it. That was funny since he usually felt even the slightest bit of breeze when his scent gland was out open.

It was only a trial, extra patches given by the doctor, to see how comfortable it felt and how he was actually supposed to use them. And he didn't have a stable scent right now anyway.

He had read the instructions on the cover and he was sure to follow it while applying it. Patches weren't to be taken out of the skin so recklessly because they were very sticky and might end up peeling their own skin in the process. That made Nagisa shiver, noting to remember how to actually take off the patches.

It was easy, easier than Nagisa thought it would be. He just had to dampen the patches a bit and they would come off with ease.

He learned that there were multiple areas that had scent glands located too and that blew his mind because he had been living his whole life -meaning his 11 years of living- thinking that his neck was the only place that had a scent gland.

"We have different colors for the patches for privacy and convenience and I'm sure that we can find one with the same pale color as yours!"

The doctor was really kind and patient (Is that a pun I see?) with him when checking for patches that actually matched his skin color. He never noticed how pale he was until they had to pick the shade almost close to pure white in the box of different colored patches.

The entire day was exhausting because on top of him having several revelations, he had to take an entrance exam because the school he was applying for was the most prestigious in the whole of Japan.

And boy, should he tell you that the questions were no joke, especially the science part that confused him the most.

He was glad that he ended up in the waiting line even though it wasn't the best that he could get. The only thing that was running through his mind was meeting Karma again.

"Karma! Which school are you applying for?" He asked, his fingers crossed, hoping that they would go to the same school.

He went to Karma's house at weekends because they would always meet up there. And he was so used to it that even if Karma wouldn't invite him, he would arrive at Karma's house with homemade food on his hands anyway.

"Hmm? I am actually applying for Kunigigaoko." Nagisa had a mental celebration in his head as he beamed brightly, "Really? Me too!"

Karma flashed him a smile, "That's great. We'll be passing this school with each other again." His tone was steady but Karma was happy to spend his time with the blue-head the next three years again. Maybe even an entire lifetime, if he had to be honest.

"And I'm sure that I'll get some new targets for my brilliant pranks that I've schemed."

"We're going there to study, not to trouble others.."

He chuckled recalling the conversation they had earlier, he knew that Karma would've taken a secondary test too but kept the question to himself, keeping in mind how he reacted to dynamics before.

"I can't wait to be in the same class as Karma."

~

After the long wait, Nagisa was accepted in the school and he had the most relieved expression when the letter confirmed it. He would be in a school full of students who were smart enough to get accepted so it was a repeat of history for him again.

He felt like the first time he went to elementary school as he wore his school uniform.

It was still one of those warm seasons so the school uniform was a white shirt with either blue or black stripes on the half sleeved part and grey pants.

His hair was longer than before, reaching half way to his arm making him consider cutting his hair.

Once he reached the school, he walked towards the notice board straight as the letter had stated that he should have a look at which class he was placed at.

This school, in particular, was a bit weird since they switched classes and placed students in different class than before. The letter said that it was to promote interaction between students and to get them out of their shell. And Nagisa guessed that it is a good principle to follow even though a bit weird.

There were crowd of student in front of the notice board and Nagisa managed to slip in without problem because of his short stature -which was something he was not very proud of- and skim through the paper that was pinned on the board quickly for his name and...

He was supposed to be in class 1-D? He slipped out of the crowd unnoticed and started to look over at the small name plates that were on top of the door to check which one was 1-D.

After a couple of minute later, he found the designated classroom and felt himself take a deep breathe before sliding the door open carefully as to not attract any attention from any potential students that were inside.

His tactic worked judging by the clueless students who were chattering among themselves with no attention to him as he slipped by them and sat on the second bench of the third column as the seating arrangement had placed him to be.

I wonder where Karma is? Nagisa thought while looking around the classroom. The last time he checked, Akabane Karma was supposed to be in the same class as him so where was he?

"Boo!"

"Whaa...what? Karma?"

The familiar sound of someone chuckling made him spin on his seat as he found the red head laughing at his reaction. His surprised expression soon turned into a pout, "Geez, we've passed our elementary school already and you're still teasing me."

"Well, it isn't my fault that you were so open that time~" The teasing continued until the bell rung and both of them sat on their own seats as the teacher entered the classroom.

"A pleasure to meet you students. My name is Kensaku Onō and I'll be teaching you as your homeroom teacher." The raven haired male said, writing his name on the board with a chalk.

"Let's start with introduction. You!" He pointed at a girl who sported a surprised expression as she pointed at herself, opening her mouth to probably say something but he interrupted her, "Please introduce yourself and tell us of what dynamic you are."

The shy girl stood up, fidgeting as she stumbled over her words, "U-um, my...I..uh-"

Kensaku rapped at the board impatiently with an annoyed look on his face, "We don't have all day to wait for your name, miss. Say it fast." He snapped making the spectacled girl flinch physically.

What kind of teacher is he? Nagisa thought while watching the girl stutter out something close to 'Manami Okuda.' He glanced at Karma who gave him an equally unsatisfied expression at the treatment that the girl was getting.

"A-and..me..I am a beta." She managed to blurt out quickly, sinking in her seat with a flushed face. So, she was an extremely shy girl.

Kensaku nodded, pointing at the boy sitting behind her and the process continued, Nagisa, trying to remember everyone's name just in case if he ever had to call them.

"Name's Akabane Karma. I am an alpha."

Just as the red head said it and sat down to let the other introduce themselves, Nagisa turned around with a wide-eyed expression at his reveal because he never thought that Karma was an alpha.

Well, it made sense actually and Nagisa wanted to hit himself at how oblivious he was. It explained everything. Karma's sudden aggravated moods, his voice getting squeaky, having a more dominating aura than anyone in the whole classroom even though he was sure that he heard some claiming that they were an alpha.

"Hey, you, blue head!" He was suddenly jolted to reality at the sudden shout as the teacher stared at him with a pointed look. "Do I have to give you an invitation card to you to tell you to introduce yourself, huh?"

The whole class laughed at the mocking tone and Nagisa felt himself standing up and ducking his head to hide his red face. "Uh...I'm Shiota Nagisa and um..I am an omega."

The laughter suddenly ceased and the teacher's face suddenly turned into a funny gaping expression that Nagisa had to bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from bursting into fits of laughter.

The students were in the same condition at the unbelievable claim that this petite blue head had just made. They were among a real-life omega and they never even noticed.

A cough from Onō who also just regained his composure, made the students snap out of their frozen state.

"Okay, ahem! Next!"

~

Karma wasn't too surprised like the entire classroom since he had always thought that Nagisa would be either a beta or an omega and his more surprising surmise came true.

And about the annoying homeroom teacher they had, Karma actually wanted to knock some of his teeth out for mocking Nagisa. He held back, knowing that Nagisa would probably not be happy if he did sock their teacher.

"Karma, I didn't know that you were an alpha." Nagisa said while pouting like a child, it was recess time and not many students except them and the spectacled girl from before were inside the classroom. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Karma tensed at the question briefly before summoning a smirk quickly to hide the brief hesitance as he said, "Heh, I wanted to surprise you and I was not expecting sensei to ruin the whole surprise." The term 'sensei' was emphasized and he knew what the emphasis was there for.

"Rather.." Karma flicked the blue head on his forehead, making him hiss a bit and rub on the attacked spot. "Why did you-"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were an omega yet?"

Nagisa pouted while rubbing at his forehead, "Well, maybe I wanted to surprise you too." And that answer didn't really work for the red head who kept on poking fun at him and acting hurt that his 'best bud' hadn't told him about his dynamic.

The first day of junior high went very well excluding their a- hole of a teacher. He could just hope that the rest of year would go that easily.

~

"He turned out to be an omega. Didn't I tell you that my intuition would be true?"

Or not.

Okay, now to the story. Seems like the plot might or might not get serious after this chapter. We had the debut of our dearest Poison specs, Okuda Manami in this chapter and no hate to her please, she's one of my favorite character in assassination classroom.

Words: 2341 words. (Whyaminotsurprised)

Bye~! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
71.2K 2.9K 26
[Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued] **Edited version of this story is currently published. Also unfinished and discontinued. Apologies... ...
2.7K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
214K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...