THE PURPLE DRAGON |๐Ÿ’œ|Wilhemi...

By HelynLaura

You meet Wilhemina Venable during your first week working at your dad's law firm, where she has been a secret... More

PART ONE: Mommy Issues
PART TWO: You're Mine Now
PART THREE: Kinero Robotics
PART FOUR: The Phonecall
PART FIVE: Yes Mistress!
PART SEVEN: New Haven
PART EIGHT: The Letter

PART SIX: Nightmares

2.6K 105 40
By HelynLaura

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This story contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable.

INFO
(y/n) - your name

********

You're in the back of the familiar black Mercedes, being driven by the trusty Sammy with Wilhemina right at your side.

Sammy finally pulls over for gas and you're relieved you can get out to stretch your legs after a few hours of being cooped up.

He goes in to pay as you wait impatiently.
Trying the door by chance , you're surprised when it opens, as he usually locks the car right behind him.

You glance to the side before getting out, smiling at the sight of Wilhemina lost in her book.

The harsh sunlight outside comes as a shock after looking out the blacked-out car windows for so long.

My sunglasses are in my suitcase.

You walk round to the boot to retrieve your bag.

Hearing the click of the boot behind her, Wilhemina grabs her cane frantically, launching herself out of the back seat.

"(y/n) no!"

Her tone is chilling, she shrieks as if she's in pain and as the boot opens revealing the contents, you realise why.

You let out your own blood-curdling scream at the sight, as you collapse in a heap on the burning hot tarmac.

Although you can hear Wilhemina asking you questions and can feel her touching you, you can't respond.
It's almost as if you're trapped in a glass box, watching yourself on the other side.

You inhale a breath as though you're drowning, jolting yourself awake in a cold sweat.

The nightmare is back.

You hadn't had it for a while, always the same one.
Wilhemina turns the bedside lamp on, fumbling for her glasses.

"It's okay sweetheart, come here.
It's okay, I'm here.
You're safe, shh..."

She presses your head into her chest, her soft, firey hair tickling your forehead.
She grips you tightly with both arms and rocks you slowly back and forth, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

You want to answer but you're still trapped inside your head, your body shaking as you try to calm yourself down.

Wilhemina hates herself for what had happened, but she hates Sammy even more.

She blames him for not locking the car doors when he'd gone to get gas.
You remember hearing her yell at him as you were sat in the back of the car, frozen.

"I thought I told you no silly mistakes!
This is unforgivable!
I can't protect her from what she's just seen, do you understand that?!
It's my job to keep her safe!"

You clamp your eyes shut, trying to get the voices playing back in your head to stop, pushing Wilhemina away from you as you get out of bed.

"Please get back into bed sweetheart-"

She wipes a tear away as her eyes follow you round the bed and out of the door.

After a couple of weeks or so of peaceful sleep, she thought that the nightmares had finally stopped.

She had started to relax, becoming confident you would start to trust her again - start to let her touch you again.

Please don't hate me Princess.

*******

You're sat with your knees pressed up against your chest on the sofa when Wilhemina makes her way over to join you.

She's desperate to reach out and comfort you, but your body language tells her to keep away.

She rests her cane on the sofa as she sits down, her eyes soft, fixating on you.

"I thought, after last night..."

You thought because I let you fuck me I'd forgotten you'd killed Jeff?!

Anger stirs inside you and you can't hold it back, " just because we fucked it doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did!
You're a murderer!
Every fucking night for 3 months I've been terrified to go to sleep.
And almost every night I see the same thing-" tears escape your stinging eyes, cascading down your cheeks.

Wilhemina places a hand on top of your knee which you push off.

"-Jeff's cold, dead eyes staring at me.
I knew it was him but...It didn't look like him-"

You wipe your nose, not wanting to cry over it again.

Wilhemina swallows as she fights back her own tears, feeling like she doesn't have the right to be upset.

"Last night... I wanted so badly to go down on you, to taste you again...I Miss you-"

She glances over at you as you stare blankly straight ahead.

"-but I thought if there was something between us, you'd be more likely to let me near you."

She was right about that.
You had been desperate to feel her close to you again, but not too close and the strap-on had definitley helped to keep enough distance between you.

But you almost feel ashamed for letting her fuck you - for letting her have control over you after what she's done.

Wilhemina watches you, her eyes darting from left to right trying to figure out what you're thinking.
She slides in a little closer.

"You made Mommy so wet when you came for me."

It wasn't for you.

Her hand brushes some strands of your (h/c) hair off your face.

"Don't, Wilhemina."

She feels as though someone has plunged a knife into her heart.

Wilhemina?!

Her hand flys up to clasp her chest as she forces herself to exhale the breath that's caught in her throat - you feel a wave of satisfaction seeing how much you've just hurt her, but it subsides quickly.

For the first time since it happened, Wilhemina feels genuinely regretful about having Sammy murder Jeff.

"If I could go back and change what happened, I would."

You soften towards her, realising she's being truthful for once in her life.

"I'd do anything for you, I'm so in love with you.
It's a totally alien concept to me, I've never understood it before.
I have never been scared to lose anyone, it drives me to do terrible things..."

You still have questions you need answering, so take advantage of her desperation.

"What about killing your last boss?
I assume that wasn't because of a passionate love affair gone wrong?"

She looks down, "no. It came to light that I'd been stealing money from the company...Almost a quarter of a million.
He found out and fired me...I couldn't have him telling anyone what I'd done."

You scoff, "couldn't face the consequences you mean?
Is that what his life was worth to you? My dad said he had a family, a wife and kids!"

She's silent.

"And if I ever find out you've done anything to Sammy-"

"No of course not, I promised you I wouldn't!"

After the horrific events at the gas station the first words out of your mouth - and the only words you'd spoken to Wilhemina for several days, had been, "if anything ever happens to Sammy. We're done."

He was the only father figure you had left now - even if you couldn't forgive him yet for following Wilhemina's orders.

You know he's a good man who does bad things because he doesn't have much of a choice anymore, he's in too deep, just like you.

"I'm going to stay on the sofa tonight. Please, just go to bed."

She doesn't argue, as she leans into your lips to give you a kiss you turn your head to the side.

She tries to ignore the pang it gives her in her stomach, kissing your forehead softly before taking her cane and walking back towards the bedroom.

She turns to you slowly, "if you want to leave me, I won't stop you.
I can't keep dragging you from state to state, hiding you away from your Father for my own gratification.
I see that now."

Your lips part as you look back at her, not quite believing what you're hearing.

But you can't respond and let her turn back around towards the bedroom as you throw the fluffy blanket over yourself, burying your head into the velvet cushions, as a million thoughts buzz around your head.

Do I want to leave her?

End of part 6.
Would you leave her?
Venable is such an attractive villain and I am literally addicted to writing about her 💜🧡🖤. (Although I'm not quite sure what the hell I'm actually writing but nvm 😂.)
NEXT UPDATE ON MONDAY 25TH. Helyn 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 447 12
The rest of the world is in a nuclear winter and you got chosen to survive but why ? No good could ever come from this situation or could it ...? Hop...
9.7K 613 14
You lived a more than decent life, you liked your job and had a good group of friends and family supporting you. You were happy as it was and couldn'...
26.6K 977 8
You're an employee at the restaurant Ally owns with her wife Ivy. Ally struggles in day to day life due to a number of phobias she has. Her wife is f...
86.7K 2.4K 31
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด€ส€แด€สœ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข แดษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด ส™แดส€แด‡แด… แดส€ แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… สŸแดสŸ. แดแด๊œฑแด›สŸส ๊œฑแดแดœแด› (แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑษชส™สŸส ๊œฐสŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ). แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑษชส™สŸแด‡ แด›แดก ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡: แด‡แด…ษขษชษดษข, แด…...